Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition LE/SE

33 minutes ago, safado said:

Get the requirement Baka Motion Pack from Bakafactory list of mods.

Do not forget that Baka Motion Pack need DAR. Read the page first.

Baka Motion Pack has the non-Sexlab animations that include the struggles and special animations.

Preview gifs

But I have both already.Baka Motion Data Pack is v1.21 and DAR v1.1.0.Also creature animations dont start after struggle.Creature animations are allowed in sexlab.Does load order make difference?Is it better for this mod be near the top or in the bottom?

2 hours ago, MakSONNE said:

But I have both already.Baka Motion Data Pack is v1.21 and DAR v1.1.0.Also creature animations dont start after struggle.Creature animations are allowed in sexlab.Does load order make difference?Is it better for this mod be near the top or in the bottom?

• Also creature animations dont start after struggle.
    • Do not understand your choice of words.  Do you mean, Defeat is not executing Sexlab animation after a defeat by a creature? Defeat = Failing to escape struggle.
      • Sexlab needs to be setup for Creature animations (in Sexclab MCM) and need the appropriate animations registered (with SLAL).  Install and Register "Bakafactorys SLAL Animation and optionally the always good Billys SLAL.
        • Your statement "Creature animations are allowed in sexlab", may say that Sexlab do creature animations (True) but also may be your way to say that you Enabled the feature in Sexlab.  If it is the latter, then that is good and necessary.  You still need to make sure the animations are registered using SexLab Animations Loader guide. SkyrimLE  SkyrimSE version
          • SLAL needs JContainers  LE    SE\AE  
      • Sometimes Creature animations depend (for some reason) on More Nasty Critters mod, consider it a requirement for Creature animations. MNC LE MNC SE. If you did not have it before Sexlab, an Animation Rebuild in Sexlab debug is necessary and all animations need to be enabled and registered again. MNC always overwrites "XP32 Maximum Skeleton" or the "Special Extended version", it has custom nodes for the animations. Maybe that is why is needed.
      • You need to run FNIS and have FNIS Creature Pack installed, for the creature animations to work.  FNIS' "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe" need to be executed after every animation installation, if you do not know that a mod added animations, run it anyway.  Nemesis may break creature animations and other FNIS animations, better to not use Nemesis.
      • When Defeat call Sexlab it sends tags to filter out non-appropriate animations, if the tag combination does not find animations, the sexlab scenes do not happen.  The tags for defeat are set in Defeat MCM Animation Settings, the ones set as default are good enough, but check what tags are set for "Player as Victim". The "Sexual Assault" tags are always used, and the others in the menu are added based on their conditions. Sexlab receive the call with the tags and characters references, if no animations are found for the character types combination with the tags, the scene is aborted.
      • Defeat Baka Struggle animation: It depends on the Baka Motion Pack that depends on DAR. You need to make sure DAR is loading properly if the SKSE logs.
      • Logs helps with the troubleshooting, enable debug log in Sexlab and Skyrim. Check the log for clues, if you do not understand, attach the log as a file attachment to a properly written request for help. Do not import the log text directly to the post, unless is small sections hidden in "Spoiler" enclosure.
  • Defeat mod index position:  The dependencies for the animations features are checked and loaded dynamically during script initialization at save load.  The success in finding the targeted resource is higher if it is loaded before the mod.  I have Defeat around the middle of my load because it is loading after all it dependencies, loaded near the end is good too but not at the end. The last plugin loaded should always be your Bash\Smash patch or similar.  Skyrim\update\DLC\SexLab\SexLabAroused\BakaMotionData\BaboDialogue\SexlabDefeat.     (babodialogue is another FactoryClose mod that may conflict with Defeat mods, but is compatible with Defeat Baka, it is optional).

Edited by safado

I'm getting an issue where after a scene started by defeat ends, my PC will not stop their comments as if they are in a never-ending scene. In addition to this, health regen is permanently set to 0 where the only way to regen health is to sleep. The only fix I found to the health regen issue is to console resurrect my PC, but this does not fix the comments continuing on.

I'm completely lost on how to fix this as there are no file conflicts, nor are there any with the plugin. Turning off the mod via the MCM seems to have done nothing whatsoever to fix it either. Anybody know what I could try to fix this?

Do people recommend the ported/fixed version or this version now ?

To help answer rather have it working best and also 

I Don't care for adding more requirements and the human added rope and bondage etc... stuff, though creature might be nice though the previews for them were I suppose taken down so idk, along with idk if the fixes are still not incorporated (seems not, read that it less stable).

Thanks for the mods again! I am new at your works and Im just starting to use them. However is this mod compatible with Proteus and Nether's Follower Framework? There are complecting files on those mod? Can you give me a suggestion if it is ok to overwrite those mods or overwrite Defeat with those mods? 

Anyone has seen and/or know how to repair this bug? When my main is assaulted by a group is only raped by the 1st guy, then inmediately goes into fighting stance and all enemies agressive again, so as PC is naked and unarmed, this mean sure dead. I have the options checked for multiple aggressors but doesnt work.

Edited by komenavos
5 hours ago, DrSeptimus said:

So can this be installed with SL Defeat SSE? Or do I need to start new game for it?

If your question is if it's okay to use this mod while using the regular SL Defeat, then probably no. You either use Baka's or the normal version.

3 hours ago, sayokone said:

If your question is if it's okay to use this mod while using the regular SL Defeat, then probably no. You either use Baka's or the normal version.

Thx for the reply..

I was wondering if this was an extension of the regular SL Defeat.

9 hours ago, DrSeptimus said:

Thx for the reply..

Hey by chance, if you try mod can you post opinion on it? (I am still many days off from finishing my new mod set up and couple others were asking how good it is).        If not it all good, just figured would ask, since have not seen many recent review comparisons.

11 hours ago, DrSeptimus said:

Thx for the reply..

Not extension, is a stand-alone version of SL Defeat.

It is more of an "Expansion" on struggle and defeat animations, nice but cosmetic. Just a little bit of bug fixes, better compatibility to defeat scenes in Babodialogue, and that all.

From author

What changes?

- Revamped overall old Defeat motions and boring vanilla motions

- Removed unnecessary required mods(Like...Breakable Undies)

- Solved the compatibility issues with BaboDialogue

- Some minor tweaks for personal preference.

- Independent creature struggle motions support (WIP) - 1.1V supports wolf, skeever, draugr

-------------

Recommend

If you want a better Bug fixed version of Defeat, get BaneMaster Version.  It is also a stand-alone version of SL defeat, no need to have both overwriting each other, use only one. It does not have fancy new animations, but it works, including NPC vs NPC, if enabled. For Babodialgue compatibility, you can change in babodialogue MCM the defeat health to 30 or 50.

Spoiler

ChangeLog Defeat V5.3.6 Bane 09012023

• Fixed Aggressors ignoring followers until hit when the Player is downed
  • Fixed Surrender scenes hanging in Strugglebar state at the end of assaults 
  • Followers will no longer stand around looking bored during Surrender scenes
  • Fixed MCM hotkeys being in an inconsistent state after Import or Reconfigure (Also the custom struggle bar color is now saved)   
  • Fixed Downed followers intervening as Witnesses
  • Fixed some link errors and grammar in the English interface file (sexlabdefeat_english.txt)
  • Fixed a condition that could cause Followers to stop combat when the Player is Defeated
  • Fixed the follower down first re-agro bug
  • Fixed compilation errors in some dialogue script fragments and populated a number of empty script properties
  • Fixed the Surrender key getting unbound issue
  • Fixed MCM Knockdown duration setting not working for followers
  • Fixed Defeat's Essential Player function failing when in None Locations
  • Tidied up some dialogue grammar - mostly in DefeatPlayerQST and regenerated SEQ File

Edited by safado

I recently upgraded from SexLab Defeat Baka 1.45 + Baka Motion Data Pack 1.1 to SexLab Defeat Baka 1.50 + Baka Motion Data Pack 1.21.

However, with this upgrade the motion for getting back up after getting defeated (but not raped, consider situation where you are defeated but followers kills your attacker), the character just seems to keep lying on the ground with controls locked. After a minute or so, the character suddenly gets up out of the blue, with no animation (you can also force control back to the player by using a mod to force the player to use an animation, such as hotkey poser plus). 

This had a proper working animation with the two previous versions of the mods I mentioned. I tried downgrading to the previous mods and recreating the same situations in an otherwise identical setup. Worked perfectly then.

I've been having an issue with Defeat for almost a year now and I keep coming back to try and fix it, but I can't figure it out. My problem is that once a scene starts, normally you can hit the "0" key and get a list of animations that you can pick to play. For some reason, about a year ago, that list only shows a handful of the animates I have. For example, the trolls should have like 30+ options but it will not only show me a like 8 or so. And its always the same 8 unless I reinstall the animations with SLAL, then I might get a few more options but its still not all of them. I really don't know what I am doing wrong. I am on SE 5.97 and have all the right mods for that version. I just don't know what is failing or maybe I just don't know how to set up defeat right. I have the aggressive filter turned off in defeat and sexlab, but I am still missing most of my animations in the menu.

5 hours ago, Pusspuss2 said:

I've been having an issue with Defeat for almost a year now and I keep coming back to try and fix it, but I can't figure it out. My problem is that once a scene starts, normally you can hit the "0" key and get a list of animations that you can pick to play. For some reason, about a year ago, that list only shows a handful of the animates I have. For example, the trolls should have like 30+ options but it will not only show me a like 8 or so. And its always the same 8 unless I reinstall the animations with SLAL, then I might get a few more options but its still not all of them. I really don't know what I am doing wrong. I am on SE 5.97 and have all the right mods for that version. I just don't know what is failing or maybe I just don't know how to set up defeat right. I have the aggressive filter turned off in defeat and sexlab, but I am still missing most of my animations in the menu.

I think I figured out my problem. Mass Match Maker doesn't work. So yeah, don't use that mod...

On 5/10/2023 at 10:32 PM, harryscrowtem said:

is it possible to use nemesis instead of fnis?

I use FNIS and Nemesis. Let FNIS run first, then close it down, open Nemesis, update the engine, then launch the update. Once it is done, you are ready to jump into the game. Sometimes Nemesis will crash several times while trying to update I run a little over 18k animations. No issues.