Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition LE/SE

15 hours ago, Kernog said:

Psyche's animations are good.

Billyy's too, although you might want to filter some of them as you go, using SexlabTools.

For your stance problem, do you have the Motion Pack installed? This is where the mod's author put the struggle animations (https://bakafactory.fanbox.cc/posts/5060063)

Thanks for the pack suggestions, and as for the motion pack I do have it installed but I'll try reinstalling it

Billyy's too, although you might want to filter some of them as you go, using SexlabTools.

For your stance problem, do you have the Motion Pack installed? This is where the mod's author put the struggle animations (https://bakafactory.fanbox.cc/posts/5060063)

Thanks for the pack suggestions, and as for the motion pack I do have it installed but I'll try reinstalling it

On 3/18/2023 at 10:55 PM, Conta.Secreta said:

I'm having a problem wich I've seen people talking about on the forum, but I couldn't find the comment to quote. Since the 1.6.640 update I've been trying to make the mod work (with and without other sexlab mods), unfortunately, to no avail... I can see all the options on MCM, but when I click on ENABLE / INSTALL Defeat, nothing happens. When I unisntall the mod midgame and install it again, it never appears on MCM.

I've installed all requirements, run LOOT and FNIS (not exactly on that order).

Not sure if it's a game update issue or a sexlab one, since Defeat was updated before the last SLframework version (I think, might have checked wrong), and I have no idea how to make any more tests.

Does anyone have had this issue too? Perhaps found a solution, a patch somewhere?

I had the same problem and discovered that the newer version of MCM helper does not work on SE. I rolled it back to mcm helper version 1.30 and it works! Now the tag filtering drop down menus are broken for me though.

anyone else sometimes getting a cloak ability when they get back up? like sometimes flame cloak will be cast on my character for like 5 seconds when they get up. nothing's overwriting the mod so no idea what it could be otherwise, or how to fix.

just checked effect with more informative console and it's called NT_Conjfrost, casted by player through sexlabdefeat.esp

Edited by Aycelist

I am having an issue that after my character ends the defeated scenario my Hud only appears when crouched and my movement speed is extremely slow. I have to re load to get the hud back but my movement is still slow and I have to fix it by modifying the speedmult cmd code.

20 hours ago, flash1234567089 said:

Im currently testing that and it doesnt seem to have worked

to explain, right now it bugs out and wont let me be attacked by npcs, npcs only react when i hit surrender several times, and most creatures state they can't be surrendered to, I've checked FNIS and it says its working fine, I've configured my mods to the best of my ability and still it wont work.

On 4/17/2023 at 1:53 PM, flash1234567089 said:

to explain, right now it bugs out and wont let me be attacked by npcs, npcs only react when i hit surrender several times, and most creatures state they can't be surrendered to, I've checked FNIS and it says its working fine, I've configured my mods to the best of my ability and still it wont work.

Also,

Using ReSaver 6.x, check the Skyrim's papyrusVM scripts instances count in Active, Function, and both Suspended Stacks. ReSaver also let you know if there's orphan or invalid scripts instances referenced in the save. 

If the count is high (over 20), you could have a mod that do not init it scripts properly and deadlocking resources from other scripts, or a script spamming bug. That freezes or slows down significantly all mods requiring papyrus scripts and mess up your overall game session and save.

Scripts Spamming from bad init of scripts. In this example, it was caused by "Follower Bathing BIS Tweak" and fixed with a purge of that mod ESP.

Spoiler

893622799_badscriptsmess1.JPG.51887f6e027e5f8a8f815066c413d9f8.JPG

Good behaving scripts.

Spoiler

2108869072_goodscriptsmess1.JPG.d19ba981afb96f3face62d926a3b01ce.JPG

For testing:

You can do a "clean save" of Baka Defeat and replace it with BaneMaster version. It does not have the animations, but it looks like a better fix.  Do it to test if the problems are directly related to the mod and not just your overall mod list and load order.  After removing the mod, and saving to create a "clean save"(it is not clean), use ReSaver to make sure the save file is "really clean", it will tell you if it not and give you the option to fix it. (orphan instances left behind)

Edited by safado

I'm using Sexlab v1.63 on SE before AE and been having issues using the animation selection menu feature. When I use the 0 hotkey during a scene, the only animation listed is the current animation. This is with all animations registered and registry rebuilt. However, when go through the action menu using G then select the rape action, I can select from the aggressive animations without issue. I tried using SE tools separately on a new save and am having issues using that as well, but different issues. There when I try to select from it's menu it'll show the animations provided I have the unlimited animation list plugin enabled, but when I select them it'll return to stage 1 of the current animation or break the animation and have the actors clip into each other and hump air. Any else have this problem or fixed this problem? The features from these mods are nice, but the selection menu is honestly the most important thing for me, and them being broken in both is annoying.

Any news on the possibility to change the high pitched anime girl scream sounds? It is annoying, and I really want to keep the mod in my list. Someone suggested pages ago, to simply delete the voice files in the installation folder, but which ones? Here's how my folder looks like:

Spoiler

image.jpeg.7a00070ac4ba91cae5f1300f9dd9d674.jpeg

Edited by Incubusbul
On 4/9/2023 at 5:01 AM, Kernog said:

So I needed to activate stuff in the SL Animation loader and now it works

On 4/18/2023 at 4:16 PM, keymaster1965 said:

I keep getting this stupid error from vortex and I know its wrong, any ideas on how to make this shut up other then removing it?

Likely you have old SL Defeat on the Vortex deployment enabled.  It gets overridden by newer SL defeat, but the newer do not use a BSA and that file stays deployed in the old SkyrimLE format.   Skyrim automatically loads any BSA that has the same name as an ESP, and if BSA has old format version it will CTD.

You do not need old SL Defeat, because SL Defeat Baka is a replacement and has all the files it needs.

If the offending file is not from Vortex deployments, then remove it manually from the DATA folder.

Edited by safado
11 hours ago, safado said:

Likely you have old SL Defeat on the Vortex deployment enabled.  It gets overridden by newer SL defeat, but the newer do not use a BSA and that file stays deployed in the old SkyrimLE format.   Skyrim automatically loads any BSA that has the same name as an ESP, and if BSA has old format version it will CTD.

You do not need old SL Defeat, because SL Defeat Baka is a replacement and has all the files it needs.

If the offending file is not from Vortex deployments, then remove it manually from the DATA folder.

I get the same error when I have just baka installed and this was a fresh install on everything

On 4/12/2023 at 3:39 PM, Lagahol2 said:

I had the same problem and discovered that the newer version of MCM helper does not work on SE. I rolled it back to mcm helper version 1.30 and it works! Now the tag filtering drop down menus are broken for me though.

Solved it today, it was ZaZ Animation v9 bugging Defeat (and only that mod)... Downgraded to v7 and it started working again on a new save! I don't like using "old" mods, but nothing seems broken until now, so I'll just live with it.

I've found this solution on Baka's discord, after searching through too many messages. It seems no one else on the internet knows about that problem and it's been happening for over 4 months now (the guy who gave the solution posted it on January)!

(edit) Spoke too soon, the game isn't recognizing ABC mod, I think ZaZ 7 broke it... People on discord told me to use the 8+ version, because 7 is kinda outdated (still works, but not everything) and 9 is not compatible.

Edited by Conta.Secreta

Nothing happens when I press the Defeat hotkey, literarily nothing. No messages nothing shows up. Anyone experience same kind of issue? getting very frustrated. I don't even need all the other bullshit triggers. Just a simple piece button I can press to surrender.  

2 hours ago, Durpledore said:

Nothing happens when I press the Defeat hotkey, literarily nothing. No messages nothing shows up. Anyone experience same kind of issue? getting very frustrated. I don't even need all the other bullshit triggers. Just a simple piece button I can press to surrender.  

There was a bug in the original where the assigned keys get reset back to nothing.

As a troubleshooting step, you can "save clean" and try @Bane Master SL Defeat version that is likely patched better, but do not have the extra animations. Also, the surrender is targeted toward human/*mer enemies and may fail with a message with creatures. If the issue continue to happen, try to bound the surrender to a different unused key like ".", "o", or maybe one of the keys in the numpad.

Try it first without the optional Dynamic Defeat LRG Patch found in the same post.

Spoiler

ChangeLog Defeat V5.3.6 Bane 09012023

• Fixed Aggressors ignoring followers until hit when the Player is downed
  • Fixed Surrender scenes hanging in Strugglebar state at the end of assaults 
  • Followers will no longer stand around looking bored during Surrender scenes
  • Fixed MCM hotkeys being in an inconsistent state after Import or Reconfigure (Also the custom struggle bar color is now saved)   
  • Fixed Downed followers intervening as Witnesses
  • Fixed some link errors and grammar in the English interface file (sexlabdefeat_english.txt)
  • Fixed a condition that could cause Followers to stop combat when the Player is Defeated
  • Fixed the follower down first re-agro bug
  • Fixed compilation errors in some dialogue script fragments and populated a number of empty script properties
  • Fixed the Surrender key getting unbound issue
  • Fixed MCM Knockdown duration setting not working for followers
  • Fixed Defeat's Essential Player function failing when in None Locations
  • Tidied up some dialogue grammar - mostly in DefeatPlayerQST and regenerated SEQ File

Edited by safado

Thank yo

52 minutes ago, safado said:

There was a bug in the original where the assigned keys get reset back to nothing.

As a troubleshooting step, you can "save clean" and try @Bane Master SL Defeat version that is likely patched better, but do not have the extra animations. Also, the surrender is targeted toward human/*mer enemies and may fail with a message with creatures. If the issue continue to happen, try to bound the surrender to a different unused key like ".", "o", or maybe one of the keys in the numpad.

Try it first without the optional Dynamic Defeat LRG Patch found in the same post.

Reveal hidden contents

ChangeLog Defeat V5.3.6 Bane 09012023

• Fixed Aggressors ignoring followers until hit when the Player is downed
  • Fixed Surrender scenes hanging in Strugglebar state at the end of assaults 
  • Followers will no longer stand around looking bored during Surrender scenes
  • Fixed MCM hotkeys being in an inconsistent state after Import or Reconfigure (Also the custom struggle bar color is now saved)   
  • Fixed Downed followers intervening as Witnesses
  • Fixed some link errors and grammar in the English interface file (sexlabdefeat_english.txt)
  • Fixed a condition that could cause Followers to stop combat when the Player is Defeated
  • Fixed the follower down first re-agro bug
  • Fixed compilation errors in some dialogue script fragments and populated a number of empty script properties
  • Fixed the Surrender key getting unbound issue
  • Fixed MCM Knockdown duration setting not working for followers
  • Fixed Defeat's Essential Player function failing when in None Locations
  • Tidied up some dialogue grammar - mostly in DefeatPlayerQST and regenerated SEQ File

Thanks for the reply!. After a while playing and trying to bind the key to different buttons I managed to get it to work. Such an annoying issue tbh since I usually disable everything besides that hotkey. 

Seems like my following question is already asked, but no official answer.

The voice in Baka's Defeat sounds very anime, I love anime but not in Skyrim.

Will there be a update where we can change the voice to the original Defeat one?

Or how can I change the voice sound?

33 minutes ago, MakSONNE said:

Hi!I haven`t any struggle animations but have struggle indicator.I am just laying on ground...Then scene starts.No creature struggle animation, no human.

Get the requirement Baka Motion Pack from Bakafactory list of mods.

Do not forget that Baka Motion Pack need DAR. Read the page first.

Baka Motion Pack has the non-Sexlab animations that include the struggles and special animations.

Preview gifs

Edited by safado