Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition LE/SE

On 2/10/2023 at 1:54 PM, plm72879760 said:

me too, This animation (Baka Motion Data Pack v1.21\meshes\actors\character\animations\BaboMotionData\BaboDefeatKnockOutStart.hkx) can only play half,then my character starts to T-Pose. After a few more seconds, CTDs

I find that this occurs when the defeat scenario is set to "Original". Something probably borks itself when your follower surrenders at the same time as you. Putting it back to "All Down" fixes it.

I can't get this to work right. If I am essential, as soon I die, my HP refills and combat continues.

If I surrender, the struggle bar appears but my character does nothing until sexlab sex starts. (the struggle bar  DOES work, but I never saw the cool animations like the one of the wolf biting  the character arm)

Anyone have the issue that if you're able to beat the QTE when knocked in combat because others are still fighting, you fill the bar and don't ever get back up?

Was looking around, and it appears this might have been an issue before?

Change Log(1.45V)

- Bugfix: Control unavailable even after QTE bar is filled.(hopefully)

** Edit- For the record, I'm on Version 1.5 **

Double Edit *** Downgrading to Version 1.45 seems to have fixed this issue. Only was happening in the 1.5 version ***

Many thanks.

Edited by Plaguetard2.0

I'm having a problem wich I've seen people talking about on the forum, but I couldn't find the comment to quote. Since the 1.6.640 update I've been trying to make the mod work (with and without other sexlab mods), unfortunately, to no avail... I can see all the options on MCM, but when I click on ENABLE / INSTALL Defeat, nothing happens. When I unisntall the mod midgame and install it again, it never appears on MCM.

I've installed all requirements, run LOOT and FNIS (not exactly on that order).

Not sure if it's a game update issue or a sexlab one, since Defeat was updated before the last SLframework version (I think, might have checked wrong), and I have no idea how to make any more tests.

Does anyone have had this issue too? Perhaps found a solution, a patch somewhere?

Edited by Conta.Secreta

So I'm no expert in modding and a wild guess but I assume I'm not supposed to be locked into place after the bleed out cutscene starts after spinning around / ragdolling into air when defeated.

The Aggressors animation works just fine after the event start, except the harassment part that is. I've tried this on a few enemies and it's always the same issue. As for the Player Anims, the character is always frozen in place after ragdolling for a few seconds.

Hey guys. I've recently installed this and while everything is generally working, the menus which should pop up (e.g. selecting creatures for exclusion, or selecting certain animation tags) don't show up when I click. Most of the time, nothing happens, but for the various anim filters it would add a random tag over and over every time I clicked, stacking up duplicated and breaking the UI (see attachment). Holding shift while clicking added "3P" instead of 3jiou, so I dunno if it was pulling from the top options on a list?

Anyway, does anybody know why the popup menus aren't working? I've installed every prerequisite

20230327172028_1.jpg

Been trying to figure this out and just can't manage, so finally decided to see if anyone here has any ideas.

Not exactly a 'defeat' issue, but the Baka Motion Data Pack, which is used by several mods now.

No matter what I do, the motion pack always CTD when starting a new game or loading a save.

I've run LOOT and FNIS of course.

The DAR and AMR requirements will run normally if the pack isn't installed.

I can run all the Baka mods like normal without the pack, but all the new animations included in the pack don't play.

Considering it looks like more and more of the animations are being moved to it, I'd like to be able to get this working, but I have no idea.

Edit: Well, after a bunch more trial and error, it looks like it was due to the game's animation limit. Installing the animation limit crash fix mod stopped the CTD.  After a little bit more messing around with it, I finally got the animations to work, thank goodness.

Edited by hyperk2

I know this is an old issue but I cant find a fix any where can someone point me in the right direction I am able to use all functions of the mod when using FNIS. but once I run Nenesis I  lose the choke out unsuspecting people. the animation  starts and cuts off. any advice or links would be much appreciated.

On 3/15/2023 at 11:40 AM, cavaleirojustica said:

I can't get this to work right. If I am essential, as soon I die, my HP refills and combat continues.

If I surrender, the struggle bar appears but my character does nothing until sexlab sex starts. (the struggle bar  DOES work, but I never saw the cool animations like the one of the wolf biting  the character arm)

I'm also having this issue and i have no clue how to make it stop

On 4/6/2023 at 6:08 AM, flash1234567089 said:

I'm also having this issue and i have no clue how to make it stop

idk if this will help, but try enabling "knock down by unregistered NPCs" or something like this in MCM, then try to surrender.

So 2 things: 1. Does anyone have recommendations for additional animation packs that pair well with defeat? I would enjoy some variety and 2. I'm having an issue where the player doesn't go into the trauma stance after any given scene, they just stay standing up. Admittingly it's not the end of the world but it would be nice if I could get it to play.

Edited by TheOldKing1998
6 hours ago, TheOldKing1998 said:

So 2 things: 1. Does anyone have recommendations for additional animation packs that pair well with defeat? I would enjoy some variety and 2. I'm having an issue where the player doesn't go into the trauma stance after any given scene, they just stay standing up. Admittingly it's not the end of the world but it would be nice if I could get it to play.

Psyche's animations are good.

Billyy's too, although you might want to filter some of them as you go, using SexlabTools.

For your stance problem, do you have the Motion Pack installed? This is where the mod's author put the struggle animations (https://bakafactory.fanbox.cc/posts/5060063)

Anybody have issues with Defeat and TeraElinRace Remastered 1.2.10 part2? The struggle bar appears but no animations happen and NPCs continue to attack during the struggle bar. Not sure if it's a custom race issue or an issue specific to Tera Elin. 

Regular SexLab scenes work and Death Alternative bleedout is triggering, but if feels like some events or quests aren't hooking properly or something.

A different save using the same load order and a vanilla race is working perfectly though.

Started with a fresh save and things seem to be working again. Maybe an install issue with the MCM ordering? Continuing to test. Still seeing issues getting human animations starting.

Edited by Lentilpsekrit
15 hours ago, Kernog said:

Psyche's animations are good.

Billyy's too, although you might want to filter some of them as you go, using SexlabTools.

For your stance problem, do you have the Motion Pack installed? This is where the mod's author put the struggle animations (https://bakafactory.fanbox.cc/posts/5060063)

Thanks for the pack suggestions, and as for the motion pack I do have it installed but I'll try reinstalling it