[WIP] Lover's Hook v2014-01-05

View File

From last version the mod will focus only on animation learning

What the mod does?

The plugin HOOKs into SexLab framework and forces dragonborn to enjoy ONLY animations that dragonborn learned during adventures in Skyrim. This will effect ALL SexLab mods.

Features:

1. Player starts with knowing only missionary animation, to learn new animation player must see it.
  2. Learn from reading "Lusty Argonian Maid" both volumes or Letter at Haelga bulkhouse desk.
  3. Learn Vaginal animations from Dibella priestess (must have "Agent of Dibella" perk). Each priestess can teach only two animations.
  4. Learn Anal animations from Haelga (after completing "Caught Red Handed"). Can teach only two animations.
  5. Learn Dirty animation from Sybille Stentor (after completing "Kill the Vampire" and only in her bed room). Can teach only two animations.
  6. Learn animation from Lucan Valerius or his sister Camilla Valerius from Riverwood, they can teach only one animation to opposite gender PC for 100 gold, after returning Golden Claw
  7. Adventurous types can get them self raped to learn new animation.

Planned Features:

1. More animation trainers
  2. Adult books support from other authors

Requirements:

1. SKSE
  2. SkyUI 4.1
  3. FNIS
  4. SexLab 1.3+

Installation:

1. Copy all contents of attached .ZIP file to /Data/ directory

Uninstall / Cleanup:

Delete:

- /Data/LoversHook.esp

- /Data/LoversHook.bsa

- /Data/LoversHook.txt

Troubleshooting:

1. Reread installation Instructions, do next ALL next steps:
  2. Check SexLab installation:
  3. Disable LoversHook.esp
  4. Install/Enable SexLab MatchMaker
  5. Fire MatchMaker spell on two NPCs, see if everything is working properly
  6. Fire MatchMaker spell on your favorite NPC and yourself, see if everything is working properly.
  7. If having problems at steps 5 or 6 then post problem at main SexLab thread.
  8. Do clean save without LoversHook.esp being enabled.
  9. If SexLab installation is working properly then enable LoversHook.esp and load clean save you created at 9
  10. Save and load again to load dialog (known Skyrim problem)
  11. If still having troubles post your problem and clearly state that SexLab is working properly and you had preformed a clean save

Documentation (WIP):

Notes for Modders:

1. Any mod can teach animation simply by adding tag "PCKnownAnim" to the animation object. Please don't spam all animations with the tag, but give it as a reword to PC for completing some goal/quest.

Bugs / Conflicts:

1. Notification with wrong name might appear because SomeMod had started animation XXX, then LoversHook took over and changed animation to YYY, but notification with XXX animation name would be shown in some cases.

Version History:

v20140105 - requires SexLab 1.3+

- Learned animations are saved independent of SexLab and Lover's Hook, so they should survive clean saves and updates

- Learned animations can be save to file, with MCM menu, and latter loaded from file, even with different character

- Changed starting animation to Missionary

- Lucan Valerius and his sister Camilla Valerius from Riverwood can teach one animation to opposite gender PC for 100 gold, after returning Golden Claw

- Not forces animations on creatures

- MANY bug fixes

v20131212 - requires SexLab 1.2+

- Improved integration with SexLab

- Some code cleanup

v20131130 - requires SexLab 1.2+

- removed lovers victim and rape switch modifications

- a lot of cleanup and minor bug fixes

- changed : Haelga can teach only 2 anal animations

- added : Sybille Stentor can teach you 2 dirty animations (after completing "Kill the Vampire" and only in her room near her bad)

v20131003 - requires SexLab 1.2

- Updated API changes to match SexLab 1.2

- Added MCM translation files

- Each Debella priestess can teach only 2 vaginal animations

- Haelga can teach only 3 anal animations

v20130712 - requires SexLab 1.11b

- Fixed forcing animation also realigns actors

- Minor rearrangement at MCM menu

v20130709 - requires SexLab 1.1

- Updated to support SexLab v1.1

- Learned animtions are now saved automaticly on game load and MCM menu opening

- To restore saved animtions in case of SexLab Animation reset use LovesHook MCM menu option

- Animation change is now done only once per rape scene

- Force known animation now effects also 3 actor animtions, prevoiusly worked only on 2 actor

- Added support for lead in animations

v20130626 - requires SexLab 1.01b

- Fixed Now Haelga giving token to PC after sex only with PC

- Fixed learn animtion on LOS only

- Few changes to dialgues of animtion trainer

v20130601 - requires SexLab 1.01

- Added MCM page that displays known animations

- Added show version

- Added Reading letter at Haelga Bulkhouse desk can teach single Dirty animation

- Added dilbella prictess as ass animation trainer (for modest fee of 500 gold)

- Added SexLab X marker at Dibella temaple and Inner Sanctum (at Markarth)

- Fixed Lover's Victim

v20130515 - requires SexLab rev4b

- Fixed wrong animation counter, if some animtions are disabled

- Restricted go one stage back to stages 2-4

- Added MCM toggle for Lover's Vicitim

v20130514 - requires SexLab rev4

- Added learning animations by watching (or being raped)

- Added learning from lusty argonian maid

- Added force only known animations

v20130502 - requires SexLab rev3b

- Added "Lover's Victim" effect

- Added N hotkey

- Added If PC is raped - switch position at stages 2,3 with probabilty set in MCM

- Added If PC is raped - go one stage back with probabilty set in MCM

Credits:

Cmod - for creating SexiS framework, though it is not used by the current version it helped me to start the mod

Ashal - for creating SexLab framework

All modding community for creating scripts, animations, textures, meshes, utilities without which none would be possible.

Permissions:

Do whatever you want with the mod.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/14/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE,SkyUI,FNIS,SexLab
  • Special Edition Compatible

Hi. I've the Rev.4b of SexLab just installed.

Does this work with?

What exactly do this mod by itself?

remember me an old mod, that make the player teach sex pose after see some or read book...exempl, the player cant make missionary pose until he see it or read book for teach it..

old mod like this was for sexis or sexaddict (if i remember good) ^^

Nice to see both parts of the old Lover's Comfort now in Sexlab form. :D

Bug: In the MCM, the animation "counter" gets stuck on 2 out of 11 (displaying 2/11). 11 is the amount of animations I have enabled in Sexlab. However the bug is only with the counter, my character learned around 7~8 animations so far and has no problems using them. I have the default missionary position disabled in sexlab, no idea if that's the cause or not.

Hi redneckx2,

thank You for porting your Lover´s Comfort  mod to SexLab.

Lover´s Hook and Lovers Comfort work great for me :) .

My female PC (vanilla Nord) just went to bed in the Banner Mare in Witherun (quite handy place to sleep, after selling some firewood to the Innkeeper the beds upstairs are free to use; just don´t "rent a bed ...") and got raped by Sinmir.  :)  (as arousal level was high enough to start the animation)

Then Lover´s Hook kicked in and repeated the Introscene of the animation for 4 times (former "Mithosanimation", don´t know the actual name), It was a kick to see my PC unwillingly "had to open" her legs four times to get fucked afterwards :D :D :D :D , but maybe it´s better to limit StageSwitch to stages 2+

btw., 2+ is nonsense for stage 2 triggers stage 1 (Intro), so just think about 3+  :angel:

Then Lover´s Hook kicked in and repeated the Introscene of the animation for 4 times (former "Mithosanimation", don´t know the actual name), It was a kick to see my PC unwillingly "had to open" her legs four times to get fucked afterwards :D :D :D :D , but maybe it´s better to limit StageSwitch to stages 2+

I find that customizing the frequency % settings in the MCM to ranges of 5~15% helps limit looping situations that occur from time to time. Even at 5% stage changes and animation changes still happen often since it's checked at each stage.

I'm sorry but what exactly does this mod do? From the description it seems like a rape mod, and PC has to learn new animations by book or events...?...

This mod is an addon to other mods, and started as part of Lover's Comfort that was separated. It changes the behavior of other Sexlab mods. It adds a chance during rape scenes for the rapists to 'desire more' and continue raping for longer, as well as a chance for them to switch positions. It also gives you the option to learn sexual positions by limiting the amount of positions your character knows to default missionary only, and from there your character can learn other positions by watching NPCs having sex, or by being raped.

I find that customizing the frequency % settings in the MCM to ranges of 5~15% helps limit looping situations that occur from time to time. Even at 5% stage changes and animation changes still happen often since it's checked at each stage.

I'm sorry but what exactly does this mod do? From the description it seems like a rape mod, and PC has to learn new animations by book or events...?...

This mod is an addon to other mods, and started as part of Lover's Comfort that was separated. It changes the behavior of other Sexlab mods. It adds a chance during rape scenes for the rapists to 'desire more' and continue raping for longer, as well as a chance for them to switch positions. It also gives you the option to learn sexual positions by limiting the amount of positions your character knows to default missionary only, and from there your character can learn other positions by watching NPCs having sex, or by being raped.

Thanks for your help. But I'm afraid I'm going to ask another silly question: does SexLab already has a rape function [is it like combat rape? if yes, how does it work]? Last time I heard there was no rape functions...

Thanks for this mod. I have a suggestion, you can add the book "The Real Barenziah, volume 4" with its old text (part 4 & 5 at http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:The_Real_Barenziah_(Daggerfall) ) at the list of sex book. In this book you learn about Khajiit anatomy. 

Great find, I will try to add it as additional educational content.

Nice to see both parts of the old Lover's Comfort now in Sexlab form. :D

Bug: In the MCM, the animation "counter" gets stuck on 2 out of 11 (displaying 2/11). 11 is the amount of animations I have enabled in Sexlab. However the bug is only with the counter, my character learned around 7~8 animations so far and has no problems using them. I have the default missionary position disabled in sexlab, no idea if that's the cause or not.

Strange the counter should ignore disabled.

I will investigate it.

Hi redneckx2,

thank You for porting your Lover´s Comfort  mod to SexLab.

Lover´s Hook and Lovers Comfort work great for me :) .

My female PC (vanilla Nord) just went to bed in the Banner Mare in Witherun (quite handy place to sleep, after selling some firewood to the Innkeeper the beds upstairs are free to use; just don´t "rent a bed ...") and got raped by Sinmir.  :)  (as arousal level was high enough to start the animation)

btw., 2+ is nonsense for stage 2 triggers stage 1 (Intro), so just think about 3+  :angel:

You might be right here, I will limit go back one stage only to stages 2-4.

Switching animations is already limited to stages 2-3.

The new update shows animation as x/45 while i have 30 animations toggled.

As intended.

Counter would show all animtions, and a number of known animtions, including disabled ones.

You might learn disabled animations, and reanable then letter.

The hook will try to select only known enabled animations, if it can not find one it will do nothing.

good job redneck, But I'm curious as to one thing, how this mod interacts with the working girl mod ?

As you might know, working girl unlocks sets of animations after a certain number of clients are serviced. Will this restrict the working girls animations from being unlocked, or will the learning from working girl be registered by lovers hook ? or will they ignore each other ?

good job redneck, But I'm curious as to one thing, how this mod interacts with the working girl mod ?

As you might know, working girl unlocks sets of animations after a certain number of clients are serviced. Will this restrict the working girls animations from being unlocked, or will the learning from working girl be registered by lovers hook ? or will they ignore each other ?

LoversHook will override Working Girl (or any other mod) and will force only known animations.

You can disable this feature from MCM menu.

On the other hand any mod creater can teach/unlock new animations by adding simple text tag "PCKnownAnim" to the animation. There is no need to add LoversHook as dependant plugin, just add text tag.

Hi redneck,

I have a little problem with the LoversVictim; the debuffs never show in the Magic Menu`s Status Page (where all other magickal effects and debuff from Lovers Desire is shown) and seem to have no effect, even at victim stage 5 my health and stamina regenerates normal. Further the victim stage only counts up, waiting for 10 game hours and 10 realtime minutes each stage (and even longer) doesn´t reduce the Victim stage for my PC.

Sexlab itself, matchmaker, LoversComfort and SexLab Romance and even the rest of LoversHook like stageswitching / animationswitching / forcing known animations and arousal (rise and fall) work without any problems.

I`m running SexLab rev 4b, LoversComfort_v20130514, LoversHook_v20130515 and SexLabRomance(12May2013).

Started a new game to test if my saves are broken, same issue, everything works fine only LoversVictim has no effect.

Has anyone else noticed the same or an idea how to fix it?

Hi redneck,

I have a little problem with the LoversVictim; the debuffs never show in the Magic Menu`s Status Page (where all other magickal effects and debuff from Lovers Desire is shown) and seem to have no effect, even at victim stage 5 my health and stamina regenerates normal. Further the victim stage only counts up, waiting for 10 game hours and 10 realtime minutes each stage (and even longer) doesn´t reduce the Victim stage for my PC.

Sexlab itself, matchmaker, LoversComfort and SexLab Romance and even the rest of LoversHook like stageswitching / animationswitching / forcing known animations and arousal (rise and fall) work without any problems.

I`m running SexLab rev 4b, LoversComfort_v20130514, LoversHook_v20130515 and SexLabRomance(12May2013).

Started a new game to test if my saves are broken, same issue, everything works fine only LoversVictim has no effect.

Has anyone else noticed the same or an idea how to fix it?

I have the same problem, never had time to find the reason.

But I guess that some other Magic Effect is overpowering Lover's Victim.

For example for my low lvl characters is always appears, but it does not for higher level ones because they have magic menu filled with a lot of other effects.

For the next release I will try to figure it out.

^i've noticed this as well on my save

btw how do i reduce Lover's Victim stage? it seems to only increase and never decrease

If actually active (it can be seen in Magic Menu) then each stage will go down each 10 minutes.

It would take 50 minutes to get rid from stage 5.

P.S. You can disable the effect through MCM menu.