SexLab Romance Including Source - Updated 19th Aug 2014

Does this mod make npc follower when you ask them to a more private area? If so when im using EFF there should be a menu pop up right? my problem is im not getting that, but everything else works fine tho.

No, when you tel them to follow you somewhere more privately they run away in panic.  :dodgy:

Sorry. just had to say it  :cool:

Yes they follow. No you you will not get a pop up. I assume you get that pop up when you recruit someone as a follower. This mod (thank God) does not turn them to actuall followers. They just follow you.

Does this mod make npc follower when you ask them to a more private area? If so when im using EFF there should be a menu pop up right? my problem is im not getting that, but everything else works fine tho.

uummm...

oops.  :blush: . Nope.. it doesnt turn them to followers. Safe for AFT and UFO.

EFF will pop up a menu everytime you speak to a follower, if this mod doesnt turn npc into followers then thats great. i still cant get the npc to follower me however, i could speak to them and say "This spot looks perfect", but they are just not following me.

It did happen to me too with some NPCs. Some just wont stop whatever they are doing (siting for example) and follow me.

Generally though they do follow. They are not counted as followers so you will not see the message fro EFF

Information:

Started a new game, installed SexLab Rev4, Installed this mod.

Everything works ULTRA fine!

I've EFF. When I ask to a guy to follow me, he follows (without being part of EFF counts).

QUESTION FOR SPACEMAN:

I REALLY need a feature to change the sexual orientation of the NPCs! My preffered guy (the one I always fucked like an Opossum in the previous games) confessed me that he prefers men!

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhh!

EFF will pop up a menu everytime you speak to a follower, if this mod doesnt turn npc into followers then thats great. i still cant get the npc to follower me however, i could speak to them and say "This spot looks perfect", but they are just not following me.

If you have the dialogue option letting you say 'This spot looks perfect' then the NPC was (or rather should have been) in follow mode just before then. I am assuming that this is something that only happens with certain NPC's?

When you are romancing people with this mod you are in effect running a quest, and all quests in Skyrim have a priority allocated to them, so even if you recruit an NPC using this mod and ask them to follow you somewhere more private if they are already on a higher priority quest than this they won't follow you. It shouldn't happen all the time though, indeed it should be quite rare.

I see this should explained most of it, i tried asking about 3 npcs so far to follow, 2 dismissed follower but are anchored at a custom home using a follower can live everywhere mod, and carlotta from whiterun market stall. None of them follow so far, but i think the follower is because of the housing mod, and i probably wasnt patience enough on Carlotta.

Information:

QUESTION FOR SPACEMAN:

I REALLY need a feature to change the sexual orientation of the NPCs! My preffered guy (the one I always fucked like an Opossum in the previous games) confessed me that he prefers men!

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhh!

Ouch!!!!!! Couple of options here:

(1) As kenny said, you could always go into the MCM config and turn off the sexual orientation check, note that you may still get turned down for sex, even with this turned off, and as the character has already told you he is gay he could still say the same thing, even with the option turned off, it just means that your chance to chat them up is not impacted by the fact they are gay.

(2) The sexuality of all NPC's in the game are set at random everytime you start a new game, or actually everytime the SexLab Romance quest starts. You could in theory save your game, exit, turn of Romance, load the game, save it again, exit, reactivate Romance and then reload your game, in theory this will force the Romance quest to start up again, which should then randomly assign sexuality again and hopefully you will have more look this time. This is just a theory though, I haven't actually tried it to see if it would work, I think it should but you can never tell what information Skyrim decides to save with your games.

(3) Work on improving your characters speechskill, and maybe do some of the main quests within the game then come back to your boy toy - The fact that he is gay doesn't rule him out forever as a prospective partner, it just makes it a lot harder!

(4) Wait for the next update to Romance, I have decided the next feature I will be adding is the option to woo NPC's if they turn you down, so you can give them gifts, maybe do a few random quests for them etc. all in the name of getting them to like you more, when will this next version be out? No idea, will be starting on it at somepoint this week, but after all the delays with this mod I won't try and give it an expected release date until it's done :)

(5) Find another lover, one that appreciates you for who you are, but isn't intimidated by your strength, independence and confident sexuality :)

(6) Give him a love potion!!!!! If you are thinking (I didn't realise that this mod had love potions in it then that's because it doesn't, I literally just thought of it now, but I really like the idea, especially if to make one they have some really rare ingredients in them, and you certainly wont be able to buy them)

I see this should explained most of it, i tried asking about 3 npcs so far to follow, 2 dismissed follower but are anchored at a custom home using a follower can live everywhere mod, and carlotta from whiterun market stall. None of them follow so far, but i think the follower is because of the housing mod, and i probably wasnt patience enough on Carlotta.

Carlotta's default quest isn't high enough for her to not follow you, so if you chat her up then she should follow you (unless she is in the middle of a scene like a scripted dialogue, then she should follow you after that scene finishes)

Custom homes could cause an issue, but only if there is a problem with the navmesh that prevents NPC's from navigating the property, but if they followed you into the house (as a proper follower) then they should be able to follow you for sex. A mod that let's NPC's live anywhere could in theory cause issues depending on how the mod was written, if the NPC is tied to a custom quest that keeps them at the new location and it has a higher priority than the Romance quest then that could explain it.

If you want to point me towards either or both of those mods I will download them and investigate further.

Just went into Solitude and chat up a male and he followed, so yep not the mod's problem :)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18045//?

This is the housing mod.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35945/?

This is the house mod itself.

I know its silly that im using the housing mod, since EFF already has housing function, i just wanted the dialogue lol.

I will test the EFF housing function see if that still conflicts.

EDIT: Tested out the EFF built in housing, follower will indeed follow even in custom house, so i would think the My home is your home mod has a higher quest priority. Not a big deal, ill just use EFF built in one. Thanks so much for the mod and support :)

EDIT: Tested out the EFF built in housing, follower will indeed follow even in custom house, so i would think the My home is your home mod has a higher quest priority. Not a big deal, ill just use EFF built in one. Thanks so much for the mod and support :)

Glad it's working for you now, I will have a look at the my home mod and probably make the required tweaks to Romance to enable it to work with it (assuming the author of my home hasn't set the priority to the highest available) as I know it's a fairly popular mod.

perfectly working on all accounts for me, nicely done.

I am playing on hardest difficulty my new char, and so far only managed to get sex going with isolda after giving her a mamoth tusk, using a dibbela amulet and having gift of charity, and something tells me I was lucky even then cuz I only had 25 base speech and was lvl 8 :)

i have test it ^^ very nice .........what a surprise to hear Anska love the ladies only , and Delphine too .... lol

it work very good for now and thanks you for possibility to change the difficulty in MCM ^^

i not have test the 3some way yet , but i suppose for this i should select "follow me in an more private place" option (or something like) ad then select the other npc during and then, say "its ok here" and voila....i think ^^

i have test it ^^ very nice .........what a surprise to hear Anska love the ladies only , and Delphine too .... lol

it work very good for now and thanks you for possibility to change the difficulty in MCM ^^

i not have test the 3some way yet , but i suppose for this i should select "follow me in an more private place" option (or something like) ad then select the other npc during and then, say "its ok here" and voila....i think ^^

Pretty much, you select the second NPC the same as the first and you can either ask them to follow you also (in which case both will follow you) or go for it right there.

Glad people seem to be enjoying it, fair play ganen for ramping it up to the hardest difficulty too!!! Hopefully you will enjoy the next planned update which will let you 'woo' NPC's to increase your chances of success with them.

Do you have plans to bribe guards to forget crimes with sexual acts? You'd obviously need very high standing to pull it off.

Hmmm not sure, I know one of the prostitution mods had that option (was it nirunes business plan or some such?) - Do we think that would fit in with this mod, or would it be better left to a prostitution mod to implement? I don't think it would be too huge a task to add it into this one if people want it.

Maybe could be better to take those mods separated.

Your for the "romantic" side of sex.  ;)

Shane's WorkingGirl for the prostitution.

Redneckx's one for the spouse-jealousy-betrayal side of love. :D

When Shane will return from his job's journey, he would be able to add the bribe feature to his plugin, I guess.

Then we need only a good SexLab based rape / combat-rape mod as SexAddict is actually.

Not much of a fan for the unvoiced dialog based  mods but this is defiantly an improvement compared to Cupid and Matchmaker. It would be nice if you could toggle sexuality for PC and not get any unnecessary dialog options while talking to other males for example. Looking forward for next update :)