SexLab Romance Including Source - Updated 19th Aug 2014

They wont follow you if you are using EFF, not sure about other follower mods.

Do you mean they won't follow you to somewhere private for sex with EFF? I use EFF exclusively as my follower mod and have not come across any such issues

They wont follow you if you are using EFF, not sure about other follower mods.

Do you mean they won't follow you to somewhere private for sex with EFF? I use EFF exclusively as my follower mod and have not come across any such issues

oh weird... maybe its a bug on my end then, will test out more and report back.

I downloaded and tried the first released zip on the previous thread. I've Rev4 of SexLab, your SexLabChat 1.0.1 and EFF. Here some reports after tests:

1. By my side, the positive NPCs follow me as espected. No problem.

2. In the EFF menu, I've now ALWAYS the "Group" option (this means that I should have more than one follower) EVEN IF I have ONLY ONE follower with me. The following thing about the mod itself doesn't count at all. It's only a matter about EFF. If I dismiss the entire "group" (even with 1 only follower) he/she dismiss regularly and the EFF menu disappear.

3. Not many trials but I'm a bit disappointed because the SexLab movement/adjust position keys are disabled. Why? Because using this mod the Arrok Cowgirl animation has the two actors far away of about two meters. No way to correct this. The same animation works fine using SexLab Matchmaker or LoversComfort.

4. I'll try to translate and realease the Italian version before the end of this day (GMT+1).

I downloaded and tried the first released zip on the previous thread. I've Rev4 of SexLab, your SexLabChat 1.0.1 and EFF. Here some reports after tests:

1. By my side, the positive NPCs follow me as espected. No problem.

2. In the EFF menu, I've now ALWAYS the "Group" option (this means that I should have more than one follower) EVEN IF I have ONLY ONE follower with me. The following thing about the mod itself doesn't count at all. It's only a matter about EFF. If I dismiss the entire "group" (even with 1 only follower) he/she dismiss regularly and the EFF menu disappear.

3. Not many trials but I'm a bit disappointed because the SexLab movement/adjust position keys are disabled. Why? Because using this mod the Arrok Cowgirl animation has the two actors far away of about two meters. No way to correct this. The same animation works fine using SexLab Matchmaker or LoversComfort.

4. I'll try to translate and realease the Italian version before the end of this day (GMT+1).

I can't replicate problem 2 or 3 - Just jumped into a game, recruited a follower and EFF recognised that I had only the one follower, chatted up an NPC and asked them to follow me and they did, EFF still realised I had only one follower, chatted up the follower and asked them to follow me, EFF still realised I only had the one follower! Started sex, position adjustment keys worked perfectly and after sex the none follower NPC wandered off, with EFF still registering that I only had one follower.

From a game point of view none of the NPC's that follow you 'somewhere private' for sex are followers, they simply have an AI package assigned to them that makes them follow you, so it shouldn't impact any follower mod.

Can I ask a favour? Could you start a new game, quickly travel to Riverwood, recruit Faendal and see if the problem manifests itself in the new game also.

It's not just EFF, if it's a follower mod causing the problems; I'm a UFO user, and started a new game with your addon a while ago today. Dialogue options work properly, and sex worked initially, but NPCs now go back to what they were doing instead of having sex, regardless of the option chosen.

I first noticed it when I brought Delphine over to Camilla in the Riverwood Trader for some group action. Upon selecting the group option, Delphine turned around and left the building.

Just now, I acquired Camilla as a follower through repeated requests for sex, and took her upstairs to make sure she could actually follow me. Upon using the follower-specific request for sex, she returned to her seat downstairs.

I've tried with Camilla, Sigrid, Delphine and Gerdur. I've reloaded the game. I've installed an addon that cuts out NPC chatter, as I initially thought it was being caused by NPCs getting distracted by telling me something and bugging out, but no success.

It's not just EFF, if it's a follower mod causing the problems; I'm a UFO user, and started a new game with your addon a while ago today. Dialogue options work properly, and sex worked initially, but NPCs now go back to what they were doing instead of having sex, regardless of the option chosen.

I first noticed it when I brought Delphine over to Camilla in the Riverwood Trader for some group action. Upon selecting the group option, Delphine turned around and left the building.

Just now, I acquired Camilla as a follower through repeated requests for sex, and took her upstairs to make sure she could actually follow me. Upon using the follower-specific request for sex, she returned to her seat downstairs.

Do you have any other SexLab mods installed that you can try? The way this mod works is that when you request sex from an NPC the AI package that makes them follow you is stopped, then SexLab starts. The problems you describe are both what would happen if the SexLab animation couldn't start for some reason. As an example I just loaded a game, traveled to Riverwood and approached Delphine for sex then asked her to follow me, we went to the Riverwood trader and spoke to Camilla then started a three way with no problems.

One thing I did notice was that Delphine did start to walk away before the SexLab animations started. I wonder if in your game she managed to leave the cell before SexLab started and that caused the problem? Let me investigate some more and I will get back to you. I can always relocate the code that released the NPC's that are following you for sex if that does turn out to be the issue.

Second report, latest version.

1. The "Arrok Cowgirl" with actors far distant is not a problem of this mod, it's a problem with Rev4 of SexLab.

2. There is no real problem with the "recrutited" guys. They follow, they are NOT counted as followers by EFF, they go after sex finished.

3. Considering that, probably, there IS a problem with multifollower mods, I can say that, at least, with EFF this mod works fine. The only glitch I actually have is the previously reported "Group" even if I have only one follower with me (Not related to recruited guys/gals at all). After all, it's not a big problem, not to, sorry me please, start a new game (again! 26th time!) to check.

Just tested what happens when SexLab starts sex with actors in different cells, and everything starts and plays through OK it's just the actor in the other cell that is missing, so Delphine having walked out of the door wouldn't be the issue. That being said, I will relocate the code that releases the NPC's anyway, just to be on the safe side.

I've tried with Camilla, Sigrid, Delphine and Gerdur. I've reloaded the game. I've installed an addon that cuts out NPC chatter, as I initially thought it was being caused by NPCs getting distracted by telling me something and bugging out, but no success.

Just incase this was the issue Blayze, I have just updated the file so that the code that releases the NPC's 'following' you for sex is closer to the code that starts sex. Not sure that this was causing the issue, but if you want to try it you can do. Other things to check if SexLab works with other mods (Matchmaker is a good way to test this) to rule out any SexLab issues, then check to see if you have turned off any animations, there simply could be none of the type required available when you try to start sex if you have toggled them off.

Considering that, probably, there IS a problem with multifollower mods, I can say that, at least, with EFF this mod works fine. The only glitch I actually have is the previously reported "Group" even if I have only one follower with me (Not related to recruited guys/gals at all). After all, it's not a big problem, not to, sorry me please, start a new game (again! 26th time!) to check.

Emphasis mine.

It is a big problem to me though, if it's my mod that is screwing something up then I need to fix it - I just have to :) :) :)

I just tried the Mod (i also use EFF) and so far no problem, i only found something odd :

i asked my follower that i need something -> he said Ok -> i get speech XP -> than on the second line i told him that i want some love and he turned me down. Should the speech reward not only apply if i succeed getting laid ?

I just tried the Mod (i also use EFF) and so far no problem, i only found something odd :

i asked my follower that i need something -> he said Ok -> i get speech XP -> than on the second line i told him that i want some love and he turned me down. Should the speech reward not only apply if i succeed getting laid ?

By design the speech reward has a chance of being triggered regardless of success or failure. The thinking was that even unsuccessful attempts at chatting people up can help people get better at it. 

Went back as many saves as I could, and the problems I was having (Dialogue freezing on the last line of a successful attempt, crashing on load) disappeared. The crashing on load required me to go back two saves, the other one might be tied to the issue I had with Delphine.

I didn't have it at the time, but I've now installed Working Girl. I've never used it before, so I don't even know if that's working properly. I've gotten as far as the "don't have to touch your filthy ass" comment with Delphine, then nothing happened, then a few minutes later I talked to Embry and had an option to ask him for "My gold?"

Then the dialogue freezing happened again, with just Delphine in the middle of the inn.

Edit: I have all animations selected for both consensual and forceful. Working Girl doesn't seem to work from what I can tell, and after initially working again, Romance no longer plays animations. It's confusing.

Went back as many saves as I could, and the problems I was having (Dialogue freezing on the last line of a successful attempt, crashing on load) disappeared. The crashing on load required me to go back two saves, the other one might be tied to the issue I had with Delphine.

I didn't have it at the time, but I've now installed Working Girl. I've never used it before, so I don't even know if that's working properly. I've gotten as far as the "don't have to touch your filthy ass" comment with Delphine, then nothing happened, then a few minutes later I talked to Embry and had an option to ask him for "My gold?"

Then the dialogue freezing happened again, with just Delphine in the middle of the inn.

Sounds like the SexLab framework isn't installed correctly as neither mod can trigger the SexLab animations.

My recommendation would be to have a look at http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework/ and follow the 13 step process for updating SexLab exactly. Whenever I have updated SexLab I religiously follow all 13 steps (OK, so sometimes like an idiot I forget to run FNIS afterwards!) and have never experienced any problems.

You're right. I thought I'd done the 13 step process, but doing it (again?) fixed the issue. Well, everything except for Working Girl--that one was me forgetting to run FNIS after using showracemenu to change my character to a female (Thinking "I'll see if there's animations that play for a female PC!").

Thanks, Spaceman. Now I just have to get the dicks to line up properly and I'm golden.

Considering that, probably, there IS a problem with multifollower mods, I can say that, at least, with EFF this mod works fine. The only glitch I actually have is the previously reported "Group" even if I have only one follower with me (Not related to recruited guys/gals at all). After all, it's not a big problem, not to, sorry me please, start a new game (again! 26th time!) to check.

Emphasis mine.

It is a big problem to me though, if it's my mod that is screwing something up then I need to fix it - I just have to :) :) :)

Don't worry. It was, almost sure, my mistake using SexLab_WorkingGirl. Forgot to ask correctly "My Money?" once to the right NPC and asked instead to a wrong one. The first NPC was dismissed too but still considered as follower by EFF. (At least, I think it was this).

Loading a previous save of the entire sequence of WorkingGirl solved the issue.

Anyhow, I deleted ALL my saves (more than 500 savegames), some unused armour/weapon mods and ALL sex mods inpreparation to start a new game.

I'll report when I will ready to install again the SexLab things.