9 hours ago, QueenBunBun said:

i cant get the body sliders to work/customize my character 

In BodySlide, or in LooksMenu? If the latter, double-check that you've installed this mod's dependency (ZeX-ZBG), which provides that support.

Hi! I'm getting a weird seam issue on my character while aiming naked and during some sex animations, pictures below. I'm not exactly sure what the problem is, my best guess is a skeleton or a body issue. any help will be greatly appreciated.

And yes I know the last picture looks like a face XD

Spoiler

Inked20221028170608_1.jpg.3505a92582cd18c81759432776ee53a3.jpgInked20221028172116_1.jpg.84746943ce987be95d2e780685f244c0.jpgInked20221028172222_1.jpg.15b351e2f5b30f96fc1150a893e46b5b.jpg

I got this miss match for the neck and I can't figure out what is causing it. Installed different 1k face textures and still. When I disable FB it's all working normal.

Happens also when nude so it's not the Outfits. 

Finally managed to find a Texture Mod that edits the face and body that works..

Photo105.png

Edited by Darnexx

Hey I have a problem with sliders not showing in game in the looksmenu. I did a clean install of EVERYTHING related to F4. New MO2 with new fresh instance, new game install. I actually reinstalled the game 3 times in last 2 days. No matter what I do I still get the dollar sign in Looksmenu under body>$advanced and the slider window is empty. I'm not entirely new to modding, it all worked perfectly before. I was working on my own morphs for bodygen and i decided to do a fresh install because my data folder was a mess.

1. So uninstalled the game, deleted what was left in the game dir, deleted the whole MO2 folder.

2.  Reinstalled the game and went to the sanctuary, hard saved.

3. First I installed the newest F4SE and used the launcher from game dir to chceck if its fine. Works fine, no alert.

4. Installed latest MO2 with new instance. Set up F4SE so its launched from inside MO2 - check - Its ok

5. Unofficial F4 Patch - check - ok

6. Fusion Girl - latest version (0322) + ZeXv5   (BTW MO2 shows its version 1.80 and its highlighted in red. The meta file in FG also shows v1.80) Then Bodyslide + MO2 setup, batch build FG Nude with generate morphs checked. Launched the game - yes i have naked bodies.

7. Looksmenu latest version (v1.6.20) - Launched the game, slm on some random npc - the looksmenu shows up but there are $ in front of advanced, overlays, skins and clothes.

Now that (plus ~200 other mods) worked perfectly before reinstal. I spent many hours perfecting my morphs launching and exiting the game just to tweak the values. I was using HBD Morph debug all the time. Everything worked fine. At first reinstal i got the "dollar bug" and i started reading LL, nexus, steam and other forums. I found the ZEX -ZBG patch. Sooo...

8.ZeX - ZBG - still nothing.

As said before, this is my 3rd reinstal. I focused only on the FG this time to rule out conflicts. When troubleshooting i tried an older FG v1.86 i think, different looksmenu versions etc. The mod name in my MO2 is called FG1.88 because I named it like that so i dont get confused. I also came across a comment by TBoS about them not deleting some prebuilt test files from the latest mod so i tried instaling FG without the prebuilts. Nothing seems to help. I'm not sure but i think i was using an older version of ZeX skeleton before but i cant find it in my files. I only have V2 and V5. Anyone knows where to download say a V4? What about FG itself? Are the older versions available somewhere? Anyone else encountered problems like that? Thanks in advance.

P.S. TBoS - You did an amazing job on FG, thank You for that!!! It worked before and im sure this is just a minor issue so I wont let it cast a shadow on FG as a whole. And maybe my problem is not even related to FG in the first place. Cheers!

EDIT1 - Ive also checked the basics like custom.ini or running stuff as administrator

EDIT2 - someone on nexus suggested to try an older looksmenu v1.6.18 so I did - still the same. Now Im gonna try an older FG 1.86...

EDIT3 - ... no it doesnt work. That was LM v1.6.18 + FG1.86 so im going back to latest FG and LM. I'll also check the sliders.json...

EDIT3.1 - before going back i checked sliders.json - yes its there. I remember something about the looksmenu esp not unpacking the scripts so i will unpack the ba2 file in looksmenu and also chceck if the .tri files are generated...

EDIT3.2 - (still on FG1.86 and LM1.6.18) I unpacked the f4- meshes so I could see whats inside and generated FG files with BodySlide again and they are not showing in the data/meshes/charassets. I still have the stock non nude body there - I dont remember it being like that... So no FG .nif and .tri in the game data but it shows in the game. Anyway I think thats not related since the FG body shows in the game. Sliders not showing in the slm is related to the sliders.json. And i'm already making a mess of my data folder again...  I read the bodyslide install instruction again and it says to set the x64BodySlide path to INSIDE of the game data folder but when I install BodySlide with MO2 its not there but it in the MO2/mods folder. Should I manually install BodySlide so its in the game data folder?

I remember different bugs with Looksmenu like sliders showing but not working in-game and i was always able to resolve such problems. Another observation - when I switched from FG1.88 to 1.86 MO2 still reckognises it as 1.80 but this time its not higlighted in red colour.

EDIT3.3 - (still on FG1.86 and LM1.6.18) Just out of curiosity I installed HBD morph debug and rewrote the morphs and templates in ZeX - ZBG to a single subtype with just huge breasts for easy identification. I launched the game and tried to reset morphs. As expected it did nothing but im running out of ideas... BTW I noticed that the face looks funny (pic3) after loading the game but that may be because i left the NPC in AI off state. It comes back to normal after i switch the AI back on.

EDIT3.4 - (still on FG1.86 and LM1.6.18) So i checked my overwrite folder (pic4) and there is a body there but its the FG zero sliders I built with Bodyslide. This gave me an idea. I'll try to put sliders.json in there and see if it does anything. I also remembered a mod that would load some scripts before the game starts - cant remember the name.

EDIT3.5 -  (still on FG1.86 and LM1.6.18) I copied sliders.json to overwrite folder (pic5). Still no joy. Maybe some file names changed in the new versions of the mods? Or I shouldnt adress the FG body but the skeleton maybe? There was a post on LL forums that said the dollar sign in front of Looksmenu categories in game is related to the translations of the mod from different languages and the lack of sliders is related to the sliders.json file. What am I missing. I think its enough for today...

EDIT3.6 - (still on FG1.86 and LM1.6.18) NO, it wasnt! I installed Bodytalkv3 to see if its any different. Built the bodies with generate morphs checked. Still the same as FG - dollars and empty sliders window (pic6). At this point im going back to the latest FG and LM. Another thing i noticed is that the "markfordelete" command works imidiately now. The npc dissapears right away as opposed to before the install. Before it would just freeze and stay where it was until i reload the location. Now I'm done...

EDIT4 - Went back to FG1.88 and LM1.6.20, rebuilt the bodies both FG and BT - still nothing. Tried to manually put FemaleBody.nif and .tri into game data dir (actor/charassets) - also nothing so went back to original. I have another question, why is Zex -ZBG putting morphs on Zex-BodyGen.esp? (\mods\ZeX - zbg\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\BodyGen\ZeX-BodyGen.esp). I remember having to put additional folders into morphs for the bodygen to work say on a custom race and modifying templates. AFAIK bodygen and looksmenu use the same sliders so if ZeXBodygen.esp is responsible for creating bodies shouldnt there be also a sliders.json for ZeX-BodyGen.esp? SO i created a folder and copied sliders.json for FG body, put it in overwrite (pic7) - nope, doesnt work. Also the "markfordelete" command working differently is probably because i installed buffout + req. Now I'm gonna read some more about the overwrite folder.

EDIT5 - tried Vortex and couldn't even get looksmenu to work. It quickly reminded me why i'm using MO2... Will try again later.

EDIT6 - IT WORKS WITH VORTEX!!! (pic8) Now to make it work with MO2... At first I didnt install ZeX-ZBG in Vortex so after slm on npc there was an empty slider window BUT no $ signs in front of categpry names. Sliders appeared only after instaling ZeX-Zbg. This confirms the root of the problem - somehow MO2 virtual folders are not reckognised by FO4. Earlier i tried to put sliders.json manualy but it didnt work. Now that Vortex has placed the jsons in their folders lets see what happens when I launch the game from MO2.... And no, it doesnt work. Maybe its a problem with MO2?

SO, any ideas?

dollar.jpg

MO2.jpg

ScreenShot1.png

overwrite.jpg

overwrite2.jpg

ScreenShot2.png

overwrite3.jpg

vortex.jpg

Edited by cyewbasa

Unfortunately, I noticed that when using Bodygen, my actress doesn't use the body during sex that she has before. She transitions into a curvy body. And afterwards back again.
I built the actress' body via Bodyslide and then imported it to my profile.
What can I do here?

If nothing is possible - can I safely deactivate Bodygen during a game?

32 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

Unfortunately, I noticed that when using Bodygen, my actress doesn't use the body during sex that she has before. She transitions into a curvy body. And afterwards back again.
I built the actress' body via Bodyslide and then imported it to my profile.
What can I do here?

AAF makes the player invisible and spawns a body double for animations involving the player, since the original actor is tied to the camera. Because the actor isn't actually the player, it has a different ID, so BodyGen doesn't know they should look the same.

The fix is pretty simple, add a line like this in an appropriate morphs.ini:

AAF.esm|72e2=My-Custom-Template

32 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

If nothing is possible - can I safely deactivate Bodygen during a game?

You can, but all NPCs who had body morphs generated by BodyGen will continue to have them (though you can call BodyGen Papyrus functions to reset them via the console, one by one).

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

in an appropriate morphs.ini

Thanks for the tip. In which *.ini exactly do I enter that? I found two of them.

image.png.617bb3aece4d3a0dd5c495ed433fe609.png

edit//

I'll try the one in the Zex folder

In the basement of the paint shop, some bodies are missing. I knew this from using Atomic Muscle in the past. Is this related to BT3 and Bodygen?

Spoiler

image.png.9529091279bb0b338b52d6dcc543bbb1.png

edit//

Zex folder seems to have been the right choice.
Is there also a solution for the missing bodies? Happens more often now.

Spoiler

image.png.03e958a6c3c5b975de95945be92134f2.png

I saw a patch for this once, but can't find it anymore.

Edited by deathmorph
3 hours ago, deathmorph said:

Thanks for the tip. In which *.ini exactly do I enter that?

It's probably worth familiarizing yourself with how BodyGen works, but I create a Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\BodyGen\AAF.esm\morphs.ini file and put it in there. As long as the morphs.ini you use or choose is in a directory named for a plugin which is active in your game, it will get used by BodyGen (you can even create empty ESPfe plugins for toggling specific BodyGen configs on and off if you want, a mod I'm working on does exactly that).

3 hours ago, deathmorph said:

Is there also a solution for the missing bodies? Happens more often now.

I think @Invictusblade claimed to have fixed it with the Random Overlay Framework mod (I haven't tested to confirm), though another approach is to assign zero-sliders presets to the formids of all affected corpse NPCs.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

It's probably worth familiarizing yourself with how BodyGen works, but I create a Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\BodyGen\AAF.esm\morphs.ini file and put it in there. As long as the morphs.ini you use or choose is in a directory named for a plugin which is active in your game, it will get used by BodyGen (you can even create empty ESPfe plugins for toggling specific BodyGen configs on and off if you want, a mod I'm working on does exactly that).

Out of ignorance I inserted the command into the morphs.ini in the Zex folder, and that also seems to work. But I changed that again and created a folder AAF.esm and there a new morphs.ini with "AAF.esm|72e2=My-Custom-Template". Thank you again for that.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

I think @Invictusblade claimed to have fixed it with the Random Overlay Framework mod (I haven't tested to confirm), though another approach is to assign zero-sliders presets to the formids of all affected corpse NPCs.

I'll test that, thanks. I downloaded the file + the male bodies for BT3. I am excited. Next time I'm in the paint shop I'll check.

On 11/6/2022 at 8:18 PM, vaultbait said:

unfortunately negative, patch has brought nothing here
when i start a new game i will disable bodygen again. without bodygen i have not been able to observe the phenomenon so far. until then I live with it. it only affects dead bodies and therefore doesn't bother so much.

Spoiler

image.png.85c3b16fe1935ee9063a4ac4c7354af0.png

20 hours ago, deathmorph said:

unfortunately negative, patch has brought nothing here
when i start a new game i will disable bodygen again. without bodygen i have not been able to observe the phenomenon so far. until then I live with it. it only affects dead bodies and therefore doesn't bother so much.

I do have a workaround which does the trick, unfortunately it involves knowing the form ID of every single placed corpse and adding a morphs.ini entry for each of them. It would be awesome if someone were to track down the actual cause of the bug in LM and fix it, because this is probably the #1 reason people turn off BG (the #2 reason being lag/stutter when you wander within range of a bunch of new NPCs).

Edit: Note that this isn't quite as daunting as it sounds, since it's one entry per form (base ID of corpse NPCs), not per reference (every placed corpse). Even so, it would still be a lot of entries... hundreds between the base game and DLCs, plus any unique corpse NPCs added by mods if they're not simply instances of Bethesda's corpses.

Edited by vaultbait
On 11/6/2022 at 3:02 PM, vaultbait said:

You can, but all NPCs who had body morphs generated by BodyGen will continue to have them (though you can call BodyGen Papyrus functions to reset them via the console, one by one).

I want to give Piper a new design. However, I can't do that at the moment because Piper is already active. It worked for Cait because we just met her freshly. If I reset Piper via console then I understand she should adopt the look of the Sexy Piper mod.
Do you have the console command to reset the companion please?

8 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

I want to give Piper a new design. However, I can't do that at the moment because Piper is already active. It worked for Cait because we just met her freshly. If I reset Piper via console then I understand she should adopt the look of the Sexy Piper mod.
Do you have the console command to reset the companion please?

cgf "BodyGen.RegenerateMorphs" 2f1f 1

15 hours ago, deathmorph said:

That unfortunately did not work. Was my train of thought wrong? Loving Cait was adopted by Cait with the Bodygen modification of the body. But not sexy Piper, she kept her standard face despite the console.

Oh, BodyGen doesn't touch faces, it only controls body shape/proportions.

Piper's face is going to be controlled by her actor record in your plugins, so maybe you have more than one mod changing that record and the one for her face isn't after the others in your load order? Try loading up all your plugins in FO4Edit and then find Piper's form (filter for 00002f1e, not to be confused with 2f1f which is her reference ID you used in the BodyGen function call). Look over in the right-hand pane and see what plugins have columns there and whether the one with your custom face is in the right-most column or not. If there are any to the right of it, those are later in your load order and you'll want to rearrange them in your mod manager or uninstall something or maybe find/create a compatibility patch for those.

Edited by vaultbait
19 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Piper's face is going to be controlled by her actor record in your plugins, so maybe you have more than one mod changing that record and the one for her face isn't after the others in your load order?

I loaded a savegame as a test before seeing Piper in DC for the first time. When I first saw Piper, she was wearing the new skin.
The mod seems to be working and that's probably partly because I'm already further along and have already seen Piper in her original body.

46 minutes ago, carstenqw said:

I am having this bug with the fusion girl body and idk why 

That's usually a sign that your ZeX skeleton is being overwritten by another mod. Does you mod manager indicate you have any mods overwriting files from the ZeX Skeleton mod?

Edited by vaultbait