I'd like to report a bug: The Bodyslide for "FG - Nuka World Operators Light Right Arm - B" contains the body mesh.

This is apparent with Megs Black, where it looks like her body is clipping through her suit.

The issue is solved by deleting the body mesh in Outfit Studio and rebuilding the outfit.

Edited by (\x.x x) (\x.x x)
8 hours ago, (\x.x x) (\x.x x) said:

I'd like to report a bug: The Bodyslide for "FG - Nuka World Operators Light Right Arm - B" contains the body mesh.

This is apparent with Megs Black, where it looks like her body is clipping through her suit.

The issue is solved by deleting the body mesh in Outfit Studio and rebuilding the outfit.

You might also consider bringing it up on the ZeX Discord (if memory serves, there's a specific channel there dedicated to the vanilla clothing/armor replacers work).

22 hours ago, vaultbait said:

You might also consider bringing it up on the ZeX Discord (if memory serves, there's a specific channel there dedicated to the vanilla clothing/armor replacers work).

I joined the Discord (some days ago), but I didn't see any channel dedicate to bug reporting, so posted here instead.

Edited by (\x.x x) (\x.x x)
clarification
3 minutes ago, (\x.x x) (\x.x x) said:

I joined the Discord (some days ago), but I didn't see any channel dedicate to bug reporting, so posted here instead.

Yeah, I don't know of any specifically for reporting bugs, but I distinctly remember one for discussing and collaborating on the clothing refits, and you're describing a problem with those. Anyway, maybe those responsible for that work will notice your message here.

2 minutes ago, otiknotika said:

Penis is detached/stretched out and floating above male during animations. I don't have zazout or knee fix installed, just Zex skeleton. What is causing this issue? Thanks in advance.

It is best to follow the instructions in this guide. AAF requires a lot of mods setup in a very particular way. If just 1 of it's many parts are off then that is enough to ruin the entire experience.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

I have several fusion girl conversions, that do not change with my preset.  I think they are older fusion girl presets, usually the body stays at 0 slider setting.  if I am correct how do i convert these to the newest version of fusion girl.  right now the latest is thekites militawoman outfit. 

If the outfits were made for FG versions prior to 1.75 (like 1.61 or 1.45), then you need to replace the base body, delete obsolete bones and copy weights from the new CBP bones into the outfit meshes, as well as redo any previous body zaps. Depending on the item it can take as little as a minute or two in Outfit Studio, once you get into a rhythm.

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

If the outfits were made for FG versions prior to 1.75 (like 1.61 or 1.45), then you need to replace the base body, delete obsolete bones and copy weights from the new CBP bones into the outfit meshes, as well as redo any previous body zaps. Depending on the item it can take as little as a minute or two in Outfit Studio, once you get into a rhythm.

Thank you for the reply, i am not exactly sure the steps to do what you are saying, but i did get the coat to work, and the outfit to partially work. 

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2022.09.16 - 14.23.59.97.png

1 hour ago, Arcturus7777 said:

Thank you for the reply, i am not exactly sure the steps to do what you are saying, but i did get the coat to work, and the outfit to partially work. 

At one point soon after 1.75 was released, a couple of years ago now, @TheBottomhoodofSteel had an excellent Twitch video walkthrough of the conversion upgrade process pinned in the #modding channel on the ZeX Discord, though I'm unsure if it's still available. I'm no good with videos, but did write a text summary of that process a while back as well, if it helps...

On 8/20/2022 at 6:25 PM, deathmorph said:

I'm very happy with Fusion Girl, it was worth the change. The bodies look better, the seams are barely visible. vtaw's clothes fit perfectly (haven't tried more yet).
I would like to thank everyone who has actively helped me here.

PS: I just suddenly had an invisible body. The face and hands, including the clothes, were still there. Reloading any of the saves didn't help, but restarting the game did. An idea what it could be?

PPS: My actress now has her (for me) perfect body again. I did notice, however, that her neck is pink, hot as a sunburn. What could be the reason and can it be fixed that the neck has the same color as the rest of the body?

image.png.6ecaaf2399f58efc65e40b575529b1aa.png

Hi ! I am banging my head against the wall at the moment because I can't figure what is happening to my game.

I use MO2 so generally when I have a problem with a mod or a suspicion I desactivate it and I usually end up pin-pointing the culprit. But this time I have the same issue wth the back of the head looking different from the rest of the face.

I installed FG + Non realistic body + its 2k head + this mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/56049) and at first everything seemed OKAY except I wasn't able to have the facemark from LLM work so I decided to desactivate the 2k head to try another one. When I launched back the game to test LLMC without the 2k head I had still the issue. I then reactivated the 2k head to test and this time I noticed neck seam issue or dark brown face or sunburn rear head depending on what I activate or not when trying to fix the issue.

I decided to make a new profile in MO2 and only load Fusion Girl. I noticed that with the latest version of Fusion Girl the neckseam is really visible and the back of the head is mismatched with the front.

Is it normal or just me ? What could be the issue if even with only one plugin I have this problem ?

2 hours ago, Brokokass said:

Hi ! I am banging my head against the wall at the moment because I can't figure what is happening to my game.

I use MO2 so generally when I have a problem with a mod or a suspicion I desactivate it and I usually end up pin-pointing the culprit. But this time I have the same issue wth the back of the head looking different from the rest of the face.

I installed FG + Non realistic body + its 2k head + this mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/56049) and at first everything seemed OKAY except I wasn't able to have the facemark from LLM work so I decided to desactivate the 2k head to try another one. When I launched back the game to test LLMC without the 2k head I had still the issue. I then reactivated the 2k head to test and this time I noticed neck seam issue or dark brown face or sunburn rear head depending on what I activate or not when trying to fix the issue.

I decided to make a new profile in MO2 and only load Fusion Girl. I noticed that with the latest version of Fusion Girl the neckseam is really visible and the back of the head is mismatched with the front.

Is it normal or just me ? What could be the issue if even with only one plugin I have this problem ?

The 2K face addon for Non-Realistic Skin is missing appropriate headrear textures. You'll need to replace the lower-resolution headrear files with appropriately upscaled ones (I use the ones from Radiation Queen, but just about any will work as long as they're the right res).

I looked at the 2K archive from Radiation Queen but I do not see headrear texture. Do you know how they are named? EDIT : Okay nvm the search function was not finding it but it was right under my eyes.

Spoiler

unknown.png

My neck looks like this with only the FG installed, would you say it is normal with vanilla FG ?

EDIT : Downloading ZBG - ZeX BodyGen & LooksMenu Morphs 1.0.0 and activating the fusion girl . esp did the trick. This issue is fixed. I was just wondering if it was intended so that the esp file is not included in the main file for fusion girl. I was a bit lost and really only found it thanks to you VaultBait.

Edited by Brokokass
19 hours ago, Brokokass said:

I've had a few new tries in the game since then. I don't use any additional facial modifications other than realistic female proportions for females. The usual eye and hair modifications ignored. As a body replacement I use again 2. glorious female nude mod for cbbe, which also works in fusion girl. I use fusion vaginamorph 175 from indarello as a vagina replacement. The facial textures are sufficient for my taste.

And since then I have had no more problems with my neck or face.
But maybe my standards are just too low.

18 hours ago, Brokokass said:

I looked at the 2K archive from Radiation Queen but I do not see headrear texture. Do you know how they are named? EDIT : Okay nvm the search function was not finding it but it was right under my eyes.

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

My neck looks like this with only the FG installed, would you say it is normal with vanilla FG ?

EDIT : Downloading ZBG - ZeX BodyGen & LooksMenu Morphs 1.0.0 and activating the fusion girl . esp did the trick. This issue is fixed. I was just wondering if it was intended so that the esp file is not included in the main file for fusion girl. I was a bit lost and really only found it thanks to you VaultBait.

Yes, it seems to be entirely intentional that in-game morphing support has moved into a separate dependency (ZeX-ZBG), which is shared between FG and BT now. At least the author of those mods documented it, so that implies to me that it was intentional.

On 8/23/2022 at 7:27 PM, deathmorph said:

I started a new game without bodygen and since then the problem is gone. Let's hope the best.

Hello everyone, I'm struggling with the same problem of the disappearance of the body as you.
But neither starting a new game, nor turning off the bodygen does not help me. The body disappears anyway.(
Can anyone suggest any solutions?
I would be very grateful.
Also, if you enter tcl when the body disappears, it does not work.
the only way to get a body back into the game without reloading after it's gone is to fly in workshop mode with build extensions.
Other methods, such as disabling clothing mods or changing equipment, do not help.(
     The body will still disappear after a random time.

Incredibly annoying these disappearances .. (((

1 hour ago, 0omut0 said:

Hello everyone, I'm struggling with the same problem of the disappearance of the body as you.
But neither starting a new game, nor turning off the bodygen does not help me. The body disappears anyway.(
Can anyone suggest any solutions?
I would be very grateful.
Also, if you enter tcl when the body disappears, it does not work.
the only way to get a body back into the game without reloading after it's gone is to fly in workshop mode with build extensions.
Other methods, such as disabling clothing mods or changing equipment, do not help.(
     The body will still disappear after a random time.

Incredibly annoying these disappearances .. (((

Flying in workshop mode isn't a base game feature. If you're using the implementation I'm thinking of (I forget the name), then supposedly it changes the player's race while building. That implies that setrace with the console could be similarly toggled to and from some other temporary race to have a similar effect.

If turning off BodyGen didn't address the problem, then it sounds like it's probably not the same as what the other user reported (since that fixed it for them), just similar symptoms. Do you build your body and clothing in BodySlide, and if so what preset(s) do you use? Are you using a physics library like OCBP or OCBPC?

18 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Flying in workshop mode isn't a base game feature. If you're using the implementation I'm thinking of (I forget the name), then supposedly it changes the player's race while building. That implies that setrace with the console could be similarly toggled to and from some other temporary race to have a similar effect.

If turning off BodyGen didn't address the problem, then it sounds like it's probably not the same as what the other user reported (since that fixed it for them), just similar symptoms. Do you build your body and clothing in BodySlide, and if so what preset(s) do you use? Are you using a physics library like OCBP or OCBPC?

Thank you so much for your help, your early comment about OCBPC seems to have helped solve the problem, in at least 2 hours of running around the commonwealth, the body did not disappear even once.
Usually within 3-20 minutes.
I hope it doesn't disappear.)

And it was necessary, indeed, when installing, to leave the physics of the OCBP with the armor equip.

For the rest, I do not use ready-made presses. I tune the body myself in BS

For construction, the Work Shop Framework and its add-ons are used.

Assembly uses OCBPC +MTM 3B OCBP - OCBPC Physics and Collision Preset

Apparently, something breaks the body. If all this works together with the physics lock when wearing armor.
P.S.
Once again, thank you so much for helping with problems)

8 hours ago, 0omut0 said:

Apparently, something breaks the body. If all this works together with the physics lock when wearing armor.

I'm pretty sure that's come up before, so it's probably worth revisiting in the OCBP support topic in case someone happens to know of solutions other than "don't use that setting."

is there some new super secret way to convert clothing to fusion girl 1.8.  I converted lots of cbbe to fusion girl 1.45.  Now I can not get a single outfit converted correctly to 1.8, whether from 1.45 or from cbbe.  either the clothing takes the preset I am using and the body stays at zero sliders or the the opposite happens or everything is at zero sliders settings.

and all the above problems happen in a single clothing set.

I am using the fusion girl references in bodyslide, and the instructions, from the cbbe to fusion girl conversion reference mod on nexus

2 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

is there some new super secret way to convert clothing to fusion girl 1.8.  I converted lots of cbbe to fusion girl 1.45.  Now I can not get a single outfit converted correctly to 1.8, whether from 1.45 or from cbbe.  either the clothing takes the preset I am using and the body stays at zero sliders or the the opposite happens or everything is at zero sliders settings.

and all the above problems happen in a single clothing set.

I am using the fusion girl references in bodyslide, and the instructions, from the cbbe to fusion girl conversion reference mod on nexus

Are you sure you're using the current Fusion Girl reference meshes as shipped in the mod, and not a separate outdated reference download or some old copy which you didn't notice got left lying around on your system? I've used the latest references installed with the FG archive and they work for converting clothing. You have to make sure you choose to install BodySlide files in FG's FOMOD installer menu of course.

21 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Are you sure you're using the current Fusion Girl reference meshes as shipped in the mod, and not a separate outdated reference download or some old copy which you didn't notice got left lying around on your system? I've used the latest references installed with the FG archive and they work for converting clothing. You have to make sure you choose to install BodySlide files in FG's FOMOD installer menu of course.

I have no conversion references installed, just bodyslide and fusion girl 1.88