On 1/3/2023 at 9:54 AM, Luchta said:

Hello, is it normal to appear dividing lines on the character's body? I'm using vanilla face, and FG only.

image.png.715829c76d60b33af11df87ca7ac71e5.png

Had a similar issue once, but I used Valkyr's face textures. Solved it with Hipoly Face Redux mod, be sure to download FG addon when trying it. Maybe seamless option will help.

3 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Where's the changelog for today's update?

If there was an update, the download still links to the march 2022 build.

edit: looked at their discord, there doesn't seem to be a new fusion girl build out, so this was just a page update.

Edited by _donjulio_
1 hour ago, _donjulio_ said:

If there was an update, the download still links to the march 2022 build.

edit: looked at their discord, there doesn't seem to be a new fusion girl build out, so this was just a page update.

Prior to today, it said version 1.85, now it says version 1.88.  The file name has also changed.

Edited by ChandraArgentis
10 hours ago, Finrod7 said:

Had a similar issue once, but I used Valkyr's face textures. Solved it with Hipoly Face Redux mod, be sure to download FG addon when trying it. Maybe seamless option will help.

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately I couldn't solve the problem, even installing these MODs. I'll give it a few more tries, but I have no idea what could be causing this problem...

Edited by Luchta
4 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

where can i find the bodyslide files for body and armor?

Install FG with a FOMOD-capable mod manager, and check the checkboxes for body and armor bodyslide files in its FOMOD installer menu.

I still have this physics problem (?) with the female (and also male) ghoul body

the installation for "normal" people is perfect - but even the selection in the FOMOD menu does not bring a solution

I'm completely at a loss and would be very grateful for any help

Fallout4_gEzFj3w1LS.jpg.161ceb93050c4df733312591178774be.jpg

Fallout4_vFqU0ozEgq.jpg.0064973d7d53dec1ffb057017a2df7ea.jpg

15 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Prior to today, it said version 1.85, now it says version 1.88.  The file name has also changed.

Yes but if you click "download", it still links to a google drive link that was last modified in march of 22, and the latest links on their discord were for xbox mod releases

3 hours ago, Voltanis said:

Why no file on lover's lab? Google drive hit max downloads and will take up to 24 hr for me to download now.

It's larger than LL's file size limit. You might want to check the ZeX Discord to see if there's an alternative download for it there.

4 hours ago, BigBadWolfCub said:

I am looking for an archive version that still has the esp. I am trying to install Radiation Queen Unique Ivy 2 and it has FusionGirl.esp as a master file. Any help with this would be great.

New versions of FG don't include the plugin, that's part of this now:

5 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

New versions of FG don't include the plugin, that's part of this now:

Thank you for this. I have already got a fix on Discord, but if I had known about this mod I might not have had the issue in the first place.  I am surprised the  FG page did not mention this.

Edited by BigBadWolfCub

Just tried the newest version of FG and it seems to me kinda odd. Just launched in-game sliders via Looks Menu in body tab, but all of them are missing; then reinstated the older version and the sliders showed up again. Is something different with this newest version or am I missing something? 

Fallout4 1_15_2023 11_59_18 PM.png

1 hour ago, IpsumDLC said:

Just tried the newest version of FG and it seems to me kinda odd. Just launched in-game sliders via Looks Menu in body tab, but all of them are missing; then reinstated the older version and the sliders showed up again. Is something different with this newest version or am I missing something?

See the post immediately before yours. You need to install ZBG if you want LooksMenu sliders or BodyGen support for recent versions of Fusion Girl and BodyTalk.

Edited by vaultbait

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

sadge

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, 42434243243 said:

the physics work for other NPCS, but it isn't applied to my character, how do i fix this? i am using a custom race.

Is it a custom race that uses a different body? In that case, you probably need to ask the author of that race mod.

Hello. I wanted to say that your team has done an amazing job with the creation of Fusion Girl and the Skeleton.  Other body mods require your skeleton to properly function. They should be holding your team up on their shoulders. I read about the hard times that you had to go through in the past. Your FO4 body type is the best in the game in my opinion. Even if you don't use the adult themed mods, there is little to no clipping in overreaching poses and animations. I have been messing around with CBBE 3BA for the past few weeks with Skyrim and let me tell you. It looks like a complete rip off of Fusion Girl. The big difference is Fusion Girl functions as advertised. I have used adult animations with Fusion Girl and they always align perfectly.  With CBBE 3BA Skyrim, you have to constantly edit your load order and reload the game until you get tired as I did or until you are lucky enough to get it to work.  I am done modding my Skyrim game and coming back to F04. I look forward to the update of the complete set of vanilla Fusion Girl clothing. Keep up the great work!

Hi. I would like to ask for help on how to properly install Fusion Girl. I have downloaded Zex6 and FG 1.88 (but it says 1.80 according to MO2). I installed it from archive and enabled it.

But I don't see any plugin for FG and Zex.

image.png.bee2eeedfce99d7b3a4088cc893945af.png

On my other attempts, I found Zex ZBG on the discord channel and enabled it. The plugins for ZBG and FG came out then BUT it did NOTHING ingame. :(

image.png.b0e85b841dabfb697fe58c399b33d641.png

I checked ingame if the mods were loaded but it still did nothing. Still in vanilla clothes and body shape.

image.png.3f90aa0e6232c8d74914fd980213be06.png

I dont know what to do. Please help.

4 hours ago, doodzki09 said:

On my other attempts, I found Zex ZBG on the discord channel and enabled it. The plugins for ZBG and FG came out then BUT it did NOTHING ingame. :(

The FG body and ZeX skeleton don't actually need plugins, they supply loose files which are used by the game, overriding some assets the game engine would normally use. The plugins are for adding LooksMenu slider and BodyGen support, for dynamic morphing of bodies in-game.

Did you build the included outfits in BodySlide? Otherwise it's unlikely that you'll notice much difference.

Another one of those guys here. Using fusion girl (obviously) along with hi poly head redux and 2k natural faces. I have tried 4 different skin textures, including ones stating specific compatibility with said mods, to no avail in getting rid of this neck seam. I tried the neck seam overlay in LM and have it set to the second texture option for the neck (light rash or something like that) too, not sure if there is any other things I can do to try to remedy it. Suggestions would be appreciated.

I suppose I should also mention that I made sure nothing was overwriting the any of the textures I installed, so I don't think it can be chalked up to a mod priority issue. There some sort of shader setting that could be affecting this? That said I don't have any enb's installed, so idk how it would have been messed up.

20230204162538_1.jpg

ScreenShot2.png

Edited by MisoHappe