On 11/14/2022 at 8:15 PM, vaultbait said:

That's usually a sign that your ZeX skeleton is being overwritten by another mod. Does you mod manager indicate you have any mods overwriting files from the ZeX Skeleton mod?

nope did a reinstall of the skeleton and made sure nothing was overwriting it annnnnnd its still wigging out

1 hour ago, carstenqw said:

nope did a reinstall of the skeleton and made sure nothing was overwriting it annnnnnd its still wigging out

And you're not using a gender-specific skeletons mod, or unique player, or the modified skeleton in Atomic Muscle...? You have the latest ZeX Skeleton version (v5)?

12 hours ago, vaultbait said:

And you're not using a gender-specific skeletons mod, or unique player, or the modified skeleton in Atomic Muscle...? You have the latest ZeX Skeleton version (v5)?

nope that is the only skele mod im using and v5 i have v2 thats the one available on LL

8 hours ago, nob0dy1643164 said:

hi, im new here and i got a problem which the body slide doesn't work when my character is nude, i tried to use the slide when my character is fully clothed which it worked but as soon as i change back to nude the body change back to the default. Can someone show me what to do ?

Did you install ZBG and make sure the FusionGirl.esp plugin it provides is enabled? Without that, FG won't have LooksMenu integration. Also when you build the nude body in BodySlide make sure you tick the "build morphs" checkbox, since without that the sliders won't have any effect.

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, kreger said:

Hello, im new and have an issue with certain parts of the model floating and not moving with the rest of body. ANy suggestions?

That's rather vague. By "the model" do you mean clothing (which usually just means the conversion is for the wrong version of FG), or parts of the body are floating (which could imply a skeleton file conflict)?

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

That's rather vague. By "the model" do you mean clothing (which usually just means the conversion is for the wrong version of FG), or parts of the body are floating (which could imply a skeleton file conflict)?

i fixed it, turns out i never properly extracted the extended skeleton

13 minutes ago, IamFrums said:

I used CBBE and Body slide.  I'm starting a new playthrough with new mods and wanted to try fusion girl.  I'm curious though, how do you adjust the fusion girl body?

The same way you adjusted the CBBE body (by building them with custom BodySlide presets or altering in-game with LooksMenu).

Edit: Oh, I keep forgetting to mention but the file page doesn't make it overly clear (only a passing mention in the 1.88 release notes), so perhaps this is the source of your confusion... if you want LooksMenu/BodyGen support for the latest versions of FG you also need to install ZBG now.

Edited by vaultbait
31 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

The same way you adjusted the CBBE body (by building them with custom BodySlide presets or altering in-game with LooksMenu).

Edit: Oh, I keep forgetting to mention but the file page doesn't make it overly clear (only a passing mention in the 1.88 release notes), so perhaps this is the source of your confusion... if you want LooksMenu/BodyGen support for the latest versions of FG you also need to install ZBG now.

When I would adjust the body in Bodyslide I would pick CBBE curvy I believe from the top drop down menu.  Which one do I select for this?

2 minutes ago, IamFrums said:

When I would adjust the body in Bodyslide I would pick CBBE curvy I believe from the top drop down menu.  Which one do I select for this?

I just build the "Fusion-ZeroSliders" preset with morphs enabled, and then use a mix of LooksMenu presets and BodyGen configuration for altering player and NPC bodies in-game instead, but if you want to do what you're used to doing with CBBE then there should be a "Fusion-Curvy" preset in the BodySlide Preset drop-down too. If it's not there, then something's wrong with your FG installation, since it's included in the main FG mod.

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I just build the "Fusion-ZeroSliders" preset with morphs enabled, and then use a mix of LooksMenu presets and BodyGen configuration for altering player and NPC bodies in-game instead, but if you want to do what you're used to doing with CBBE then there should be a "Fusion-Curvy" preset in the BodySlide Preset drop-down too. If it's not there, then something's wrong with your FG installation, since it's included in the main FG mod.

Ah, excellent, thank you.  I was looking in the wrong spot.  I had a bunch of files Marked FG - (clothes name) and thought it would be mixed in there for some reason. 

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, ETSubmariner said:

Why does the first Download button go to an ad-spam website that appears to just want to spam rather than work as a download option? The /view button works very easily, and downloads as expected. What's with that other button? Inquiring minds and all that.

They're supposed to be redundant options in case one of them stops working.

39 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

They're supposed to be redundant options in case one of them stops working.

I had the hardest time with the other website. Ad spam like a mofo! I did almost get it to work, but it would have taken 10+ hours to download at the speed it was sending me on my fiber 1gb line. lol

Thankfully the /view one worked instantly. Thank. God. lol

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2022 at 4:40 AM, deathmorph said:

I loaded a savegame as a test before seeing Piper in DC for the first time. When I first saw Piper, she was wearing the new skin.
The mod seems to be working and that's probably partly because I'm already further along and have already seen Piper in her original body.

You can also install FaceRipper from the nexus and pull Piper's original face from Fallout4.esm (get her ID by clicking her in console so you can find her ID in the long list of ID's that loads when you select the esm in FaceRipper). Then apply that face to your current save and then load the piper replacer mod you're trying to use. That should resolve it. I've had to do this a few times already with Piper and Curie because I decided to change face replacers on them midgame.

7 hours ago, JackChurch187 said:

hmmm i dont get a fusion girl slider in bodyslide 

I suspect you're using the wrong words, since I have no idea what you mean. Can you explain what you expected to see, where you expected to see it, and what you see instead? Adding a screenshot of your BodySlide screen might help to better understand what you're trying to convey too.

7 hours ago, destrux said:

Is the newest version of the skeleton V5? Somehow I have V6 and I can't remember or find where I got it from.

V6 is the newest version of the ZeX Skeleton, and it got its own separate download page which is probably where you obtained it:

2 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I suspect you're using the wrong words, since I have no idea what you mean. Can you explain what you expected to see, where you expected to see it, and what you see instead? Adding a screenshot of your BodySlide screen might help to better understand what you're trying to convey too.

i fixed it i forgot to patch bodysliders with FG 

but thx

5 hours ago, Luchta said:

Hello, is it normal to appear dividing lines on the character's body? I'm using vanilla face, and FG only.

I must not be sensitive to it or my monitor's brightness/colors aren't adjusted to make it apparent, but in the area you indicated I see highlights/shadows from the character's collarbone, no dividing lines.

10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I must not be sensitive to it or my monitor's brightness/colors aren't adjusted to make it apparent, but in the area you indicated I see highlights/shadows from the character's collarbone, no dividing lines.

Unfortunately there are dividing lines, I took other screenshots. Hopefully now the lines are more apparent. How can I resolve this?

image.png.c65a3e35f11b1a4a413e3361dae30668.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png