11 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

OK so should we dump AWKCR?   Many of my fav weapon mods (modern weapon replacers) require it so what to do.  I love Deadpool's M16 mod (called Service Rifle)

I use quite a few mods that have AWKCR as a dependent. So even thinking about dropping it would mean a full re-install of the game and all mods. And that would just be to make sure I didn't miss anything.

2 hours ago, caveman74 said:

JB. found an Outfit for the next Quest, or Quests.....?           ?   G

Nahhh, I don't think I'll be adding any more outfits. With the functionality of the workbench, anyone can wear the outfits they want - and I don't want the mod to grow too much in size, the textures take up the most space. 

Report; During Lucy in the Sky, Andrew Station Segment, PC died 3 times because Bulldog could not get past the Raiders in his path and teleported Pc could not catch up in time due to same traffic.

One time PC got thru the surgery left Tattoos behind that did not show up in Looks Menu.

Reloading and trying again.           Thanks        G

Oh, and Raider Pet kicked in.

NR V 5.0.7

Edited by caveman74
18 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I intentionally dropped all the plugs and vibrators from the updated FG+HHS conversion for precisely that reason, but Bocefus's conversion seems to have the same problem wdaigle's original did. Once you've built them, though, you'll need to manually delete the .tri files BodySlide created for them in order to have them not morph with the body any longer.

Maybe you can tick "no squeeze" and "solid mod" when conforming the plugs. That should fix the problem and keep the plug aligned with body morph

Edited by lee3310
7 hours ago, caveman74 said:

AWKCR was CTD my game when going through some doors, and my Buffout log reflected that issue, just trying for the most stable, issue free game other than built in stuff from Bethesda. 

I use the mod RU 556-assault rifle  AWKCR free and kicks ass!

JB. found an Outfit for the next Quest, or Quests.....?           ?   G

NR V 5.0.7      

Reveal hidden contents

Fallout4 10_5_2022 3_05_48 PM (2).png

Never had a problem with AWKCR (except huge fps drop in workbench menu when your workshop is cluttered after dropping junks in it for 2 years ?) but i never installed "Armorsmith Extended". 

Edited by lee3310
37 minutes ago, caveman74 said:

Report; During Lucy in the Sky, Andrew Station Segment, PC died 3 times because Bulldog could not get past the Raiders in his path and teleported Pc could not catch up in time due to same traffic.

One time PC got thru the surgery left Tattoos behind that did not show up in Looks Menu.

Reloading and trying again.           Thanks        G

Oh, and Raider Pet kicked in.

NR V 5.0.7

Recap: I think, after reloading to Abernathy Farm and going thru again, Raider pet kicked in both times, and Bulldog applied the Tatt that did not show in Looks Menu.

The second time thru Bulldog walked behind the Raiders on the platform where the chairs are, and all proceeded normally.

Raider Pet still kicked in on my reload playthrough and had to do 2 BJ's through the Jail door (which PC does not open her mouth and has the tongue through chin effect you fixed with Mason) after 1st BJ everything went back to the normal playthrough I am accustomed to seeing.

Not convinced this is from your mod, except mouth/tongue issue, just a report.

Thanks................       G

NR V 5.0.7

26 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

Never had a problem with AWKCR (except huge fps drop in workbench menu when your workshop is cluttered after dropping junks in it for 2 years ?) but i never installed "Armorsmith Extended". 

With the new issues I am having with RC 8 I am about ready to reinstall the Original DD's and just deal with the CTD's!   ?   G

4 hours ago, caveman74 said:

With the new issues I am having with RC 8 I am about ready to reinstall the Original DD's and just deal with the CTD's!   ?   G

Not a single CTD with AWKCR. i really don't know why people hate it so much (cluttering the workshop menu maybe)

10 hours ago, caveman74 said:

Would that be F4/Data/Meshes/Devious Devices/Plugs/then any marked with .tri??? 

Thanks for your help!                            ?G

Yes, deleting those (and not building the plugs or vibrators in BodySlide after that) will revert to using the original meshes without morphing them.

5 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Maybe you can tick "no squeeze" and "solid mod" when conforming the plugs. That should fix the problem and keep the plug aligned with body morph

I haven't tried, but at least with wdaigle's conversion it wasn't merely squeezing the mesh. The sub-meshes would end up disconnecting when some of them were worn, for example the chain bell plug/vibrator would end up with the bell part rendered nearly a body's length away from the chain. Also, just not converting those doesn't seem to end up looking bad in-game from what I've been able to tell, which is why I dropped them completely in the newer FG+HHS conversion.

4 hours ago, caveman74 said:

Out of curiosity, what bugs are you having with RC8? Though maybe that's better explored in the DD support thread where it's on-topic, rather than here.

Also I've never noticed CTDs related to AWKCR nor Armorsmith Extended (I'm still running with both, mostly owing to other mods I use continuing to require them).

5 hours ago, lee3310 said:

I have 'Armorsmith Extended', and I've not even seen the FPS drops; Well, at least not on my new(er) rig. Back when I first installed the mod back on my old rig a good 7 or so years ago, I may have seen them, but I don't remember.

And I've also not seen any CTDs that could be considered 'out of the ordinary' due specifically to 'AWKCR'. Just the normal 'Bugthesda's crappy engine' ones.

21 hours ago, caveman74 said:

Sorry to JB. and you all!            G

No sweat. 

Nuka Ride has no compatibility with Raider Pet so the best you can do is to carry a weapon in your inventory so Raider Pet won't kick. 

In my personal opinion this is the best pervy mod for Fallout 4. Story is great and unlike other mods, main character isnt a complete slut. Hoping more content will be added, such as more animals in the pack. There isnt really a lot of animals compared to skyrim so i wont think it'll happen.

51 minutes ago, Megaguardain said:

So, I've run into a problem with A New Ride. Leonard is hostile to me for some reason so I can't talk to him about getting a power core. I've tried using console commands to stop his aggro, but they don't seem to work??? Is it possible just to skip over the part with Leonard?

This sounds like you have a mod loading after Nuka Ride.....make sure Nuka Ride plug in is loaded last.  Are you using Vortex....if so I explain how to make sure it is loaded last by creating a load group...on page 263.  Once you do this then you can put all of the Nuka ride patches in the same group and they will all load in the correct order.  GL

1 hour ago, Splithorse said:

This sounds like you have a mod loading after Nuka Ride.....make sure Nuka Ride plug in is loaded last.  Are you using Vortex....if so I explain how to make sure it is loaded last by creating a load group...on page 263.  Once you do this then you can put all of the Nuka ride patches in the same group and they will all load in the correct order.  GL

I'm still having the aggro issue. 

OK. I figured out my issue. I think. 

I also have Assimilation and Sexual Harassment installed. With the two of those I had been 'recruit into the Pack' and it made various characters hostile to me since I think it counts like the vanilla Nuka World faction. I had to force the Assimilation mod to eject me from the Pack from it's perspective and now everything seems to be right. 

10 hours ago, stin2pig said:

lap dance not working say aff_scene failed

Double check that you have all the updated animation packs installed.....that is almost always the issue with a failed scene......also when it fails...hit the home key and then go to the go to the admin screen of AFF and see what the failer message is.

On 10/1/2022 at 5:33 AM, JB. said:

Thank you. I played this version from start to finish without resorting to console commands, but I'll keep an eye out for more such reports. 

I'm guessing it's in my game file. I had 4.6 installed on it at one time, and played it to the end. Any new version of NR I've installed on this game file the quests won't start after 4.6 like they're being forced to not start. xD I probably have to do a full wipe of vortex/game file with like a cloth or something. 

7 hours ago, jjff0783 said:

none of the mason animations seem to work for me and i cant find anything in the description that helps me with it

you are most likely missing an animation pack......make sure you have them all updated and installed......make sure that NR is loaded last in your load order....

Hello, I'm new to installing the mod but I have a problem. I already have all the requirements installed but no matter how hard I look for the robot I can't find it in shelter 111, or waiting, or anything. it just doesn't show up. Somebody could help me? (or someone had the same problem?)