2 hours ago, FrostWimbelton said:

I need to ask, how do you make the PC unable to run when wearing NR outfit? (trying to make a compatibility patch on an outfit)

InputEnableLayer InputLayer

Event OnEquipped(Actor akSender)
	If akSender == Game.GetPlayer()
		InputLayer = InputEnableLayer.Create()
		InputLayer.EnableRunning(false)
		InputLayer.EnableSprinting(false)
	Endif
EndEvent

Event OnUnequipped(Actor akSender)
	    InputLayer.EnableRunning(true)
	    InputLayer.EnableSprinting(true)
	    InputLayer.Delete()
	Endif
EndEvent

(That's how I'm doing it in another mod anyway, but I assume NR has something similar in place for those outfits.)

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

InputEnableLayer InputLayer

Event OnEquipped(Actor akSender)
		InputLayer = InputEnableLayer.Create()
		InputLayer.EnableRunning(false)
		InputLayer.EnableSprinting(false)
	Endif
EndEvent

Event OnUnequipped(Actor akSender)
	    InputLayer.EnableRunning(true)
	    InputLayer.EnableSprinting(true)
	    InputLayer.Delete()
	Endif
EndEvent

(That's how I'm doing it in another mod anyway, but I assume NR has something similar in place for those outfits.)

It is similar, yeah. I do allow "running" in heels, but not "sprinting". Or it can get very tedious. 

The exception is the super bunny heels, which has your same code. 

@FrostWimbelton 

You can put this script in your heels, as long as you have my scripts installed in your folder through the fomod. Select "Add" and add this same script. Nothing else.

_NR_HighHeelsSpeed (for normal heels)

Or _NR_BunnyHeels (no running, no sprinting)

1.png.7fd7bf3f50e98c3db24b690dfbc22ceb.png

Edited by JB.
7 hours ago, JB. said:

It is similar, yeah. I do allow "running" in heels, but not "sprinting". Or it can get very tedious. 

The exception is the super bunny heels, which has your same code. 

@FrostWimbelton 

You can put this script in your heels, as long as you have my scripts installed in your folder through the fomod. Select "Add" and add this same script. Nothing else.

_NR_HighHeelsSpeed (for normal heels)

Or _NR_BunnyHeels (no running, no sprinting)

1.png.7fd7bf3f50e98c3db24b690dfbc22ceb.png

can I do these in FO4Edit? My CK bugs out too much, it converts an overide into a standalone esp (don't know how that happens)

5 minutes ago, dragonshin said:

any idea why flagpole quest doesn't trigger for me? I did apollo, and repeated a couple of plumber bike scene, and cannot progress any further from asking lather about new work. he just gives me the usual repeatable scenes.

Write SQV _NukaRide_Movies and show me what you get. 

Hi JB.,

I have 2 questions.

1st question

You've noticed "Staged Leito Plus - I recommend you install this Tentacus patch for Leito's animations ? If you are going to install it, do not install Leito's UAP patch" and recommand to follow the Fucking Manual from Saya Scarlett where is noticed to install "28º (UAP) Ultimate AAF Patch v2.6.61 (REQUIRED) (Contains all creature assets and gender combinations. Also requires Buffout 4.)".

I'm a bit confused: Does "Leito's UAP patch" and "(UAP) Ultimate AAF Patch" are the same thing?

Or, with other words: Do i to install "(UAP) Ultimate AAF Patch" + "Staged Leito Plus" for Nuka Ride?

2nd question

Do you prefer Fusion Girl or CBBE and why?

55 minutes ago, rongeurdos said:

Hi JB.,

I have 2 questions.

1st question

You've noticed "Staged Leito Plus - I recommend you install this Tentacus patch for Leito's animations ? If you are going to install it, do not install Leito's UAP patch" and recommand to follow the Fucking Manual from Saya Scarlett where is noticed to install "28º (UAP) Ultimate AAF Patch v2.6.61 (REQUIRED) (Contains all creature assets and gender combinations. Also requires Buffout 4.)".

I'm a bit confused: Does "Leito's UAP patch" and "(UAP) Ultimate AAF Patch" are the same thing?

Or, with other words: Do i to install "(UAP) Ultimate AAF Patch" + "Staged Leito Plus" for Nuka Ride?

2nd question

Do you prefer Fusion Girl or CBBE and why?

UAP is a gigantic patch for animations such as:

Leito Animations
Savage Cabbage Animations
BP70 Animations
Atomic Lust Animations

and many more. 

Leito Patch, as its name suggests, only covers "Leito Animations".

So you don't need to install the UAP "Leito" patch (but you should install the others that UAP contains).  You will understand when you install UAP, because you will see that it asks you to choose which animations to patch. 

Now... UAP is being updated a lot lately so if you want to install just UAP you should be fine. 

As for the body, the best for me is Fusion Girl but if you are just starting to mod better start with CBBE because almost all the Nexus and Loverslab clothes are built for CBBE and it will be easier. I started with CBBE, but then I saw that Fusion Girl had more options - if you like vaginal animations for example. And besides, FG seems to me to portray a woman's body better. CBBE now seems very "toy" to me.

48 minutes ago, dragonshin said:

Screenshot (29).png

Thank you! I think you found another bug that reproduces only by doing certain things in a certain order. 

Type SetStage _NukaRide_Movies 90 to advance stage. 

10 minutes ago, JB. said:

UAP is a gigantic patch for animations such as:

Leito Animations
Savage Cabbage Animations
BP70 Animations
Atomic Lust Animations

and many more. 

Leito Patch, as its name suggests, only covers "Leito Animations".

So you don't need to install the UAP "Leito" patch (but you should install the others that UAP contains).  You will understand when you install UAP, because you will see that it asks you to choose which animations to patch. 

Now... UAP is being updated a lot lately so if you want to install just UAP you should be fine. 

As for the body, the best for me is Fusion Girl but if you are just starting to mod better start with CBBE because almost all the Nexus and Loverslab clothes are built for CBBE and it will be easier. I started with CBBE, but then I saw that Fusion Girl had more options - if you like vaginal animations for example. And besides, FG seems to me to portray a woman's body better. CBBE now seems very "toy" to me.

Thank you! I think you found another bug that reproduces only by doing certain things in a certain order. 

Type SetStage _NukaRide_Movies 90 to advance stage. 

I've got the option to pole dance the first time I done the previous mission, but I didn't choose it, after that it didn't come up again.

11 minutes ago, dragonshin said:

I've got the option to pole dance the first time I done the previous mission, but I didn't choose it, after that it didn't come up again.

That is exactly the bug. You filmed "The Bike" twice with Kells, but my mod expects you to have filmed once.  Therefore, the pole dance conversation disappears. 

If you want to have the conversation with Corsican (he gives you new clothes for the pole flag quest), load your save from before entering the console command, and type in this 

Set _NR_TheBikeMovie_Global to 1

This basically makes the mod think that you only filmed once with Kells. 

And talk to Corsican. You will have the "Pole dance" option in the conversation again. 

Edited by JB.

Just a quick question regarding the permission to travel to the commonwealth:

Is there any consequence when returning too late? Or is the timer only limiting the time between the permission being granted and actually using the scooter to leave and i can stay as long in the commonwealth as i please?

Edited by Heinz01
40 minutes ago, Heinz01 said:

Just a quick question regarding the permission to travel to the commonwealth:

Is there any consequence when returning too late? Or is the timer only limiting the time between the permission being granted and actually using the scooter to leave and i can stay as long in the commonwealth as i please?

I thought about, when the timer ends, two NW raiders come looking for you and you can't refuse. 

But imagine the potential disasters such a thing could cause. You could be caught in the middle of any location or mission. 

So no, there are no consequences. When the timer runs out, you can keep traveling anywhere... but if you return to NW, you'll have to ask for permission again. 

But if you come up with something cool I'll think about it.

41 minutes ago, JB. said:

I thought about, when the timer ends, two NW raiders come looking for you and you can't refuse. 

But imagine the potential disasters such a thing could cause. You could be caught in the middle of any location or mission. 

So no, there are no consequences. When the timer runs out, you can keep traveling anywhere... but if you return to NW, you'll have to ask for permission again. 

But if you come up with something cool I'll think about it.

Ah, i think i understand it now. The permission is not one single limited leave, as i considered it wrongly.  The timer allows me to go back and forth between the CW and NW as often as i like, as long as still some time from the permission is left. Sorry, i just misunderstood the thing.

But as you asking, when returning too late, i think having to do the Quest "The Dog Walker" (if thats trhe quest where we do the chores, walk lyons etc) again would be a acceptable apology-like requirement before we can ask Overboss again for permission. Or like X days late, no permission again until X*Y Days have passed (might be harsh)

Edited by Heinz01
2 minutes ago, HMS_Fabulous said:

all my clothes are bright purple- so i assumed it was a missing texture however i redownloaded the mod and they are still the same colour. what do i do in this scenario?

I think its either you didnt download the bodyslide files or you didnt build them in bodyslide. Maybe both.

Edited by Heinz01
52 minutes ago, Heinz01 said:

when returning too late, i think having to do the Quest "The Dog Walker" (if thats trhe quest where we do the chores, walk lyons etc) again would be a acceptable apology-like requirement before we can ask Overboss again for permission. Or like X days late, no permission again until X*Y Days have passed

Out after curfew again!?! You're grounded! You've lost all clothing privileges for a week, no arguing. You can have them back when you've learned how to behave. ?

Everything was going fine until I got captured by Bulldog. After the cage scene, he instructs me to follow him, but he doesn't walk anywhere. If I activate him, he just shocks me with the collar. I can run around and go out of range of the collar, and he doesn't follow. Bulldog just stands there. Any suggestions?

3 hours ago, species5478 said:

Everything was going fine until I got captured by Bulldog. After the cage scene, he instructs me to follow him, but he doesn't walk anywhere. If I activate him, he just shocks me with the collar. I can run around and go out of range of the collar, and he doesn't follow. Bulldog just stands there. Any suggestions?

Every time you talk to him and he responds "Just follow me" he runs a package evaluation in case he doesn't move. If he still doesn't move, I can only deduce two things: 

1- A mod is modifying Andrew Station and has the navmesh screwed up - unlikely. 

2-Bulldog is targeting the gallows. Specifically the package points to the gallows as the arrival point. So if BadEndAnimations.esp is not over Nuka Ride (the gallows is from this mod), Bulldog may not be detecting the gallows and that's why it's not moving forward. 

Solution: check the load order again. And then reload the save (preferably before going to Andrew Station). 

Solution 2: If none of this works just do a setstage _nukaride_lucy 280. The most unimmersive thing will happen next, but oh well. 

Edited by JB.
1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Out after curfew again!?! You're grounded! You've lost all clothing privileges for a week, no arguing. You can have them back when you've learned how to behave. ?

whoa....with sexual harassment mod, along with sex attributes, that could be a pretty harsh punishment.

For purposes of gaming playing, I agree that there shouldn't be any "punishment" until you have come back to Nuka World, though the immersion factor of doing a mission for the Brotherhood, or minutemen and getting told by two raiders to get back to Raider Central would cause a number of problems, but jeesh, the coding to make that impact felt.