On 10/20/2022 at 10:35 PM, Heinz01 said:

I am not sure if i understand you correctly. You still have a working AAF base installation, like AAF itself, AAF themes, some animations, F4SE etc?

in my mod manager i have active only the mods for the nuka ride, others are unistalled, i used cdu for clean game files, but still same problem invisible eyebot and command scripts in console comman doesnt exist it say, i dont have any other options to do

32 minutes ago, helicopter727 said:

in my mod manager i have active only the mods for the nuka ride, others are unistalled, i used cdu for clean game files, but still same problem invisible eyebot and command scripts in console comman doesnt exist it say, i dont have any other options to do

Sorry i dont know what is causing the eyebot to be invisible. My guess was, that you were missing something like F4SE. 

1 hour ago, csacskamacska said:

then after the pole dance, the story stopped...

You probably didn't wait for Mason to finish talking to engage in dialogue for the last time - that's what keeps the quest moving forward. Don't rush. This mod is highly focused on dialogue rather than sex scenes, play with that premise in mind.  

Many of the problems lately are due to people not paying attention to the dialogues. I know my English is beautifully broken, but it can't be that broken, can it?

Reload a save with Mason and try again. 

Edited by JB.

Alright, I'm stuck on Special Girls.  After talking to Gage by his car he just stands there with the quest marker over his head but I can't interact with him any further.  I'm assuming that there must be another mod that I have which is altering a location that I need to go to... where is he supposed to take us?

26 minutes ago, csacskamacska said:

of course ... surely... but after the pole dance, he didn't even speak... 

Do you have the latest version? Now that I remember it was an occasional bug in older versions but I don't remember it being reported in the latest versions. It is fixed with a reload, so save often. 

Reload before talking to Mason, dance again, and the mod does the corresponding setstage. 

Edited by JB.
2 minutes ago, deluges said:

Alright, I'm stuck on Special Girls.  After talking to Gage by his car he just stands there with the quest marker over his head but I can't interact with him any further.  I'm assuming that there must be another mod that I have which is altering a location that I need to go to... where is he supposed to take us?

I remember someone reported that but we never knew which mod was screwing up the locations/navmeshes. Their solution was to sit somewhere and use the option to wait a couple of hours. That forced Gage to spawn where he was headed. 

3 minutes ago, JB. said:

I remember someone reported that but we never knew which mod was screwing up the locations/navmeshes. Their solution was to sit somewhere and use the option to wait a couple of hours. That forced Gage to spawn where he was headed. 

Thank you!  I'll try that.  The only other quest mods I have are Combat Zone Restored, Problems of Survivor, Tales from the Wasteland and Fusion City Rising.

32 minutes ago, JB. said:

Confirmed!  That worked for me.  Thanks JB.

Version 5.1

5.1 brings a new option in the MCM. The cheat mode will allow you to skip most of the quests . There are few quests that cannot be skipped. Like the movie shootings and a few others like the quest where you must choose your own name. 

I have tested it from start to finish and I think I have fixed all the bugs inherent to this new mode, but I will keep an eye out for other reports. 

Spoiler

1226863165_Capturadepantalla2022-10-1521_52_29.png.b236931bc1955d64e3fd75ec23c4c5d5.pngPhoto394.png.aa4a80ad96d162317f3d94d2b072fb06.png

Thanks to Crimsonrider's open permissions I will be able to leave aside the horrible vanilla  pillory and use his for the punishment quest. 

Spoiler

Photo392.png.143615b6f571120396b2425222345d2b.png

The punishment quest ("Attitude Adjustment") is exclusive for Overboss bitches, as it will be started -for now- for not reporting on time after traveling by scooter, and also using the "Cheat" mode in the MCM -in the future I will remove this option in the MCM, as I created it for you guys to test it-. In the future there will be other quests that will reuse the punishment, as I made this quest to be repeatable. 

Spoiler

2065456807_Capturadepantalla2022-10-2202_48_15.png.fce65346dd4ff6fd377d386f64ff9362.png1964357762_Capturadepantalla2022-10-2202_48_28.png.a169f5b99139070ddb92bf7aaa6d8f06.png

This punishment quest has a lot of psychological torture so I don't recommend it to someone sensitive because it will probably hurt their feelings. But I guess those who have accepted to be bitches of the Overboss didn't do it because they were expecting a Romeo and Juliet romance. 

As always, for me the best combination is vanilla vaultdweller + overboss bitch. There are exclusive dialogues and scenes if you are the vanilla housewife.

If your name is Snowbunny there will be a lot of hard-raceplay in this quest. 

Spoiler

1138151254_Capturadepantalla2022-10-2221_37_03.png.206cafc6a2d76b272a74242590776679.pngPhoto393.png.c872bb153ba604268c3f7834f4810910.png1464625507_Capturadepantalla2022-10-2100_42_22.png.57007bc216457c175f49f5db41280266.png

Other minor changes

If you let the Overboss mark you a second time (on the belly and lowback, after winning "Made in Heaven"), these marks will become permanent, like the first mark on the butt (I can change it in the future). 

Redone the pre-combines and vis files for Nuka Town. 

New soft requierement: Plugs of the Commonwealth.

Spoiler

Photo395.png.a384ba6adb0ddf6e3be518792afb6f02.png

Edited by JB.
5 hours ago, csacskamacska said:

These are installed by default...

The "purple" elements are ALWAYS the consequence of only one problem: no required textures/materials.

Check carefully, maybe you didn't install the originals of these mods, but their body patches, which also require originals.

Edited by Axary
55 minutes ago, JB. said:

Version 5.1

5.1 brings a new option in the MCM. The cheat mode will allow you to skip most of the quests . There are few quests that cannot be skipped. Like the movie shootings and a few others like the quest where you must choose your own name. 

I have tested it from start to finish and I think I have fixed all the bugs inherent to this new mode, but I will keep an eye out for other reports. 

Reveal hidden contents

1226863165_Capturadepantalla2022-10-1521_52_29.png.b236931bc1955d64e3fd75ec23c4c5d5.pngPhoto394.png.aa4a80ad96d162317f3d94d2b072fb06.png

Thanks to Crimsonrider's open permissions I will be able to leave aside the horrible vanilla  pillory and use his for the punishment quest. 

Reveal hidden contents

Photo392.png.143615b6f571120396b2425222345d2b.png

The punishment quest ("Attitude Adjustment") is exclusive for Overboss bitches, as it will be started -for now- for not reporting on time after traveling by scooter, and also using the "Cheat" mode in the MCM -in the future I will remove this option in the MCM, as I created it for you guys to test it-. In the future there will be other quests that will reuse the punishment, as I made this quest to be repeatable. 

Reveal hidden contents

2065456807_Capturadepantalla2022-10-2202_48_15.png.fce65346dd4ff6fd377d386f64ff9362.png1964357762_Capturadepantalla2022-10-2202_48_28.png.a169f5b99139070ddb92bf7aaa6d8f06.png

This punishment quest has a lot of psychological torture so I don't recommend it to someone sensitive because it will probably hurt their feelings. But I guess those who have accepted to be bitches of the Overboss didn't do it because they were expecting a Romeo and Juliet romance. 

As always, for me the best combination is vanilla vaultdweller + overboss bitch. There are exclusive dialogues and scenes if you are the vanilla housewife.

If your name is Snowbunny there will be a lot of hard-raceplay in this quest. 

Reveal hidden contents

1138151254_Capturadepantalla2022-10-2221_37_03.png.206cafc6a2d76b272a74242590776679.pngPhoto393.png.c872bb153ba604268c3f7834f4810910.png1464625507_Capturadepantalla2022-10-2100_42_22.png.57007bc216457c175f49f5db41280266.png

Other minor changes

If you let the Overboss mark you a second time (on the belly and lowback, after winning "Made in Heaven"), these marks will become permanent, like the first mark on the butt (I can change it in the future). 

Redone the pre-combines and vis files for Nuka Town. 

New soft requierement: Plugs of the Commonwealth.

Hide contents

Photo395.png.a384ba6adb0ddf6e3be518792afb6f02.png

I have the tattoo mods suggested in the OP, what do you have in that picture?  Also, glad I chose SnowBunny ;)

Issues (so far):

The Special Girls was a slog for me.  I had issues from beginning to ending:  Not being able to initiate dialogue, objects missing (furniture, cars, characters), actors in incorrect locations.  I managed to mitigate most of these with JB's help and the rest were fixed by reloading saves (save constantly and back up your saves).  Shit still seemed wonky to me like Gage was having a conversation about basically the plot for the next quest while my character was being double-teamed.  It's plausible that that's how it was supposed to play out, but it didn't seem right in the moment. 

Killing Me Softly:  Music doing endless twirls when trying to talk to her after encountering William.

Given that I haven't seen other people whining about these things I'm assuming, love that word, that it's on my end, which isn't unreasonable given that I have 300+ mods installed and 270+ esps but the fact that I made it 70ish percent of the way through the mod without issue gives me pause.

5 hours ago, deluges said:

I have the tattoo mods suggested in the OP, what do you have in that picture?  Also, glad I chose SnowBunny ;)

The tattoos in these pics are all from Captive Tattoos. But in the last pic you'll see a new mark. I tried to make a new hot iron mark: "Overboss Property" but I didn't like how it turned out so I'll keep using the flaming skull for now. 

Edited by JB.
32 minutes ago, caveman74 said:

JB. I noticed Japanese House File missing from the MEGA download page, Is there something going on there?

Thanks for a great mod, testing 5.1 starting tomorrow.

G

I saw that Konata is back and I hope she will upload her mods gradually!

She has mods as or more spectacular than the Japanese house. Check them out in the download section. If it's up to me I make all those places hard requirements. ?

32 minutes ago, caveman74 said:

JB. I noticed Japanese House File missing from the MEGA download page, Is there something going on there?

Thanks for a great mod, testing 5.1 starting tomorrow.

Not sure if it's related, but it appears Konata has also returned to LL, so may be convinced to re-post that one.

1 hour ago, panthercom said:

I'm not getting any dance idles or poses during photoshoots.

From reading the description it appears they are included

within Nuka Ride itself. Is this correct? If not, where are they from?

Thanks

The dance is from Savage Cabbage so make sure you have it up to date. 

The poses during photoshoot are included in my mod, I couldn't tell you why it doesn't work for you. Maybe your AAF is not up to date?