10 hours ago, gamaramdi-mx said:

Que tal cómo estás?
Oye por fin me hice del tatuaje del perro al inicio, tiene un montón de imágenes de muy buena calidad y muy interesantes que no están disponibles por separado, piensas lanzarlas en una próxima versión? lamentablemente no se notan bien por la cantidad de tatuajes.

Saludos! 

Pd. si... soy yo pero por alguna razón no puedo entrar con la cuenta anterior...

Sí, creo que algunas imágenes no las puse por separado, si me indicas cuál te gusta la tendré en cuenta para una próxima actualización. 

2 hours ago, JB. said:

Sí, creo que algunas imágenes no las puse por separado, si me indicas cuál te gusta la tendré en cuenta para una próxima actualización. 

Todas las imágenes a color, nuka cola girl, time to perform, sorry im late, baby doll, los cardos con rosas, im a real doll, los corazones dr speechless y im yours... muy buenos todos esos.

image.thumb.png.2e2a7fb827b577c0374aea61a6e6b6ba.png

15 minutes ago, gamaramdi-mx said:

Todas las imágenes a color, nuka cola girl, time to perform, sorry im late, baby doll, los cardos con rosas, im a real doll, los corazones dr speechless y im yours... muy buenos todos esos.

image.thumb.png.2e2a7fb827b577c0374aea61a6e6b6ba.png

Muchos de esos tienen versiones individuales, por ejemplo babydoll ya está pero en el vientre. ¿Revisaste la lista de overlays con Looksmenu? Con tiempo lo veré. Solo ten en cuenta que los tattoos los hago con base a Fusion Girl y algunos quedan deformes cuando te los aplicas a CBBE. 

Wish - finally include all the necessary clothing textures in the mod itself. And then I put almost 3 gigabytes of unnecessary shit and still something is missing. As an example, I can cite Hookers of the Commonwealth - there are about the same outfits in the archive (by the way, heels do not fall into the ground)

4 hours ago, JB. said:

I did not realize. Wouldn't it be easier to change your name to Seraphim? ?

I will change it soon, when I upload version 2.1.

No, I already have 3 RL names that are from fallen angels, no need to have a(nother) "1:1" for my avatar ?

Well.. 1 Fallen Angel, and 2 names that are schoolars & friends (each are both) to 2 different gods/religions respectivly.

And my family name would translate to "Army"... so you really dont want to mess with me about this topic :D ☠️ ? ?:D

Thank you, no hurries my friend. :)

48 minutes ago, vjnmrf said:

Wish - finally include all the necessary clothing textures in the mod itself. And then I put almost 3 gigabytes of unnecessary shit and still something is missing. As an example, I can cite Hookers of the Commonwealth - there are about the same outfits in the archive (by the way, heels do not fall into the ground)

If you are working with the CK... just use the menu "File - Create Archive" item.

That packs all the textures, meshes, etc as (different) BA2 files.

55 minutes ago, Sephrajin said:

If you are working with the CK... just use the menu "File - Create Archive" item.

That packs all the textures, meshes, etc as (different) BA2 files.

Are you even trying to figure out what you're answering? Well, I'll say it again - I don't need several different oversized mods because of a dozen outfits. Explained easily?

I'm excited to try your mod.  New content!  YAY!  But there is no truck.  I suspect that there is a conflict with Clean and Simple Sancturary And Red Rocket combined mod.  I tried loading it after your mod, but still no truck.  I would suggest moving the robot dude and the truck to somewhere like the dinner, where the kid gets in trouble with the drug dealers.  Or some other location that isn't prone to be modded.

12 minutes ago, cailic said:

I'm excited to try your mod.  New content!  YAY!  But there is no truck.  I suspect that there is a conflict with Clean and Simple Sancturary And Red Rocket combined mod.  I tried loading it after your mod, but still no truck.  I would suggest moving the robot dude and the truck to somewhere like the dinner, where the kid gets in trouble with the drug dealers.  Or some other location that isn't prone to be modded.

When I move the PickUp to "X place" I will get another user telling me that the mod "X place rebuilt" does not let him see the Pick Up and that I move it to another place. They don't even pay me for this shit.

6 hours ago, vjnmrf said:

by the way, heels do not fall into the ground)

Don't have HHS installed? The Easy Girl heels that I provide are more like real heels. EasyGirl originals shorten the leg and tend to look somewhat less natural.

Photo29.png.2fd19748294620084ef9320bfb12b1cb.png

5 hours ago, vjnmrf said:

Are you even trying to figure out what you're answering? Well, I'll say it again - I don't need several different oversized mods because of a dozen outfits. Explained easily?

No need to get agressive dude.

All I said / started with is.. IF... which is a condition - not an absolute.

Because you said that  "(.. )And then I put almost 3 gigabytes of unnecessary shit and still something is missing (...)"

Misunderstandings of issues can happen when english is not the native langauge of everybody involved. (me for example, and if you speak something other natvily, we both have to translate - and guess... just stay human.

Last but not least, if you want specific help, be more specific yourself in the first place.

Edited by Sephrajin
1 hour ago, JB. said:

When I move the PickUp to "X place" I will get another user telling me that the mod "X place rebuilt" does not let him see the Pick Up and that I move it to another place. They don't even pay me for this shit.

I guess it doesn't matter.  I disabled Clean and simple mod but still no truck.  Must be another mod conflicting with it.

50 minutes ago, Reaper121 said:

I'm also having the issue where Shank won't speak to me. I did put NR at the end of the load order.

At this point it may be a mod conflict that I am not aware of. Or not.

One user said it worked for him when reloading the savegame.

41 minutes ago, JB. said:

Anyone willing to give me a hand? Apparently the posters are causing immediate CTD, but it is not my case. So I have packaged it to see if someone else causes CTD for it or works fine at all.

1-Install

2-Run Fallout

3-In main screen open the console and type: 

coc SanctuaryBasementJahani

You should appear in a small room with the three posters spread out.

Posters DTX5.7z 1.56 MB · 0 downloads

Tried it just now with immediate CTD on entering the console command.  Buffout popped this on my desktop screen:

Clipboard01.jpg.d6c2f5960bb9ee4f56c6f52c573d964b.jpg

21 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

Tried it just now with immediate CTD on entering the console command.  Buffout popped this on my desktop screen:

Thanks ? It is a problem of my textures. Either way, Tentacus just fixes it. ?

Edit: Rather, it seems like a Materials problem.

Edited by JB.
2 hours ago, JB. said:

Thanks ? It is a problem of my textures. Either way, Tentacus just fixes it. ?

Edit: Rather, it seems like a Materials problem.

When I played around with making posters, they'd immediately crash the game. Remaking them with mipmaps fixed it. Might want to check that if the mats turn out not to be the problem.

7 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Had to remove buffout entirely on my end for the game itself to work(not related to this mod btw)...dont fucking know what causes constant ctds, and I clearly remember being able to have most stable build of F4 with this particular mod.... :(

2 minutes ago, gooser said:

Any potential conflicts with Harassment ?

General say: Works fine on my end.

Though, one time Maxon didnt want to complete 'his' quest, until he harrassed my girl 2 times before telling me where to go... which I had then to do by "jumping" (DD). :D

Edited by Sephrajin
17 hours ago, JB. said:

Anyone willing to give me a hand? Apparently the posters are causing immediate CTD, but it is not my case. So I have packaged it to see if someone else causes CTD for it or works fine at all.

1-Install

2-Run Fallout

3-In main screen open the console and type: 

coc SanctuaryBasementJahani

You should appear in a small room with the three posters spread out.

Posters DTX5.7z 1.56 MB · 2 downloads

CTD.jpg