On 3/21/2023 at 9:06 PM, Casa98 said:

got a problem with Ryan on Merry Farm, each time he runs out of commonwealth (during the mission) and i stuck on border xd

When I tested it, he didn't run abroad, but it could just be luck. Maybe try to poke at him so that he chooses a different route.

20 hours ago, haunted ground said:

How do i provoke dickson?

You need to talk to him the first time, and then, because of a bug, attack him the second time. Fighters should attack because this is the completion of this questline and the end of the organization.

On 3/21/2023 at 3:34 PM, ZI0MATRIX said:

Random idea just now, maybe create a comparable random encounters like those that are already built in the game

This will probably interfere  with the base game and break something for sure. Maybe better to try to make a similar separate system.

On 3/21/2023 at 5:29 PM, katrina.balanchuk said:

a cult about the players is a bit too implausible for me.

Well, the usual Fallout explanation is that everyone was baked with radiation or lead poisoning from household items. I guess I can make it not a cult but people pretending to admire PC falsely and provoke her to accept stupid tasks with stupid conditions.

Perverted Settlers
Maybe ask Radgull to supply new settlers, but that will lock that content behind the minutemen. Maybe make a new NPC for this? 
Is there some kind of initialization script for new settlers, or can I just add a settlement script? How to send someone to a settlement?
Mr. NTR

Spoiler

Mr. Neto: I'm Mr. Neto. I can be a gift for your female friends.
[Switch to euro-american/afro-american]
Are you warping reality? Wow!
M: [Confirmed Bachelor] But I see that for men you are no less a gift.
That's too gay.
F: Sometimes gifts are too good to part with.
No monopolies. All or nothing.
[Sarcasm] Very rare talent.
Satisfying a woman really takes skill.
No need.
Miser.
I agree.
They will be happy, I promise.

I was just on my way to our common friend.
I feel like I have enough of you in my life.
But not for your girlfriend's life...
[STR>7] Well, here my opinion outweighs. Just like I - you.
[Gulp] Yeah... I get tired of them anyway. I'll go look for others, and you stay with these.
Don't mind me, please continue.
I didn't mean to anyway. But where are your female companions? I'm here only for them!
Yes, I'm going to inspire Piper.
Yeah, going to hold Cait's  hair, she loves it.
Yes, going to cure Curie from a lack of fucking.

Is Nora really your wife?
Is Severina know word "no"?
F: What about me?
I always have free time for you!
I don't want to distract you from your important mission.
Yes, yes, go already.
(Force Greet after 1 sex) (24 hours) Hey I need money. Pay.
Caps tight right now.
So expand them. Like I expand the asshole of your girlfriend. [He pushed you as he passes by]
Here. (100 caps)
I need more! I need to replenish my strength for the fuck's sake!
Here. (500 caps)
Give her a special hard thrust for your generosity.
Here. (1000 caps)
Nice. [He patted your cheek]
F: Imagine that I am a man. How would you behave then? OR
M: (Force Greet after 3 sex) Hey we would like to reward you! Come!
[He made you sit on a stool. Entering your beloved woman was surprised by you, but not for long, as Mr. Neto joined her from behind, tore off her clothes and began to pound her like a super sledge. Trying to keep her balance, she threw her knee right on your stool, right on you balls. Her face becomes lustful and full of pleasure. She took Mr. Neto's hands, covered her shaking boobs with them. You don't deserve to see those. With another rough jerk she put her other knee on your balls. She's kneeling on the them. Suddenly she spat in your face. Her fucker also spat in your face. These two made an omelet for a long time until they completely satisfied themselves and silently left without looking at you]
How about a threesome?
[you were told to undress your beloved woman and Mr. Neto. Then to take his dick and spread her mouth with your hands. And put the dick in the mouth like it should be. While she orally pleasing Mr. Neto, you keep her hair out of the way. Then you spread her pussy lips with fingers and help to penetrate her. They fucking on your knees. After that you got down on all fours, she squatted down on you and fucked in this position. Your back is now completely wet]
I have an idea about one bed game.
[Approaching your beloved woman he suddenly hit her hard in the face. She looked at him with loving eyes with a sunny day smile. At your attempt to intercede, she looked contemptuously at you, removing her smile and said you better learn how a real man threats a woman. He began to roughly spank and dirty insult her. She obedient endured, smiled and whispered gentle words. Then, in gratitude for the trashing, she knelt down and start giving his a blowjob. He came up to you, with her still between his legs, and began to beat and insult you. For every particularly rude word and strong sound of a blow, she push her face especially farther]
Time for a collaboration!
[You were greeted by all three of your favorite women. Mr. Neto sat naked, legs wide apart. One woman immediately knelt in the center and start giving him a blowjob, other two start licking his feet, especially heels and toes. Then he got up and they switched positions. One - licks his ass, other sucks his penis and the last one squeezing from below between them - licks and sucks his balls. Everyone works in her own zone and does not intend to tolerate intrusions. While his crotch is worshiped so zealously, he looks at you arrogantly]

Which textbox is for whom? Or leave it vague? Add the same NPC but for male companions?
Pickup Artist

Spoiler

Alpha Romeo: Hey baby, you're not an atomic bomb by any chance? Because you cause a real mess in my pants.
No. Simply no for everything you say.
Hmm... Do you want me to leave you alone? Well since you already said no, babe...
Don't you see that your harassment is undesirable?
How can I see when I'm blinded by your beauty, pretty girl.
[STR>4] Leave while you can walk.
I like strong women. Can you show me your abs, warrior princess?
FUCK OFF!
Oh you talk so dirty... Yeees.. Fuck. Say it again.
Fine! Fine! I'll suck your small dick and you'll leave me alone!
I like the way you play impregnable.
[Sarcasm] Yes, I'm an atomic bomb. BOOM!
Hey, hey wait to explode cause I'm still dressed.
[Low Dignity] [Start undressing]
Wow, I knew I was good, but that much?
Okay, I'm not against a quick sex.
Quick? What does that word mean, baby?

How can you still manage to stand on your feet, after I just demonstrated all my masculinity and strength? 
Why did we stop? Let's continue our first meeting.
You are my insatiable guzzler, baby.
I sucked your dirty microdick, now leave me.
Your angry look from below when you blowing me and now your insults... I was struck like by lightning! It seems I already addicted to you. Are you by any chance Jet?
[Low Dignity] Thank you for the meal, sir. Please use me again.
Are you happy?
Oh baby baby, it seems I already addicted to you. Are you by any chance Jet?
[Sarcasm] Now your turn to suck my dick.
Errrr... Your what? I won't. Oh, you must be joking. Yes, you are such a joker, ha ha. [He glanced suspiciously at your groin]
Now since we become lovers where are we going to live?
We didn't become lovers.
Oh no, I'm so good that I beat all the memory out of you. Remember, babe, what we did just now. Focus!
This fuck was the first and last time! I did it to get you off!
Well, well, dear, do not be afraid of newly born feelings for me.
LEAVE. ME. ALONE.
Oh you're so cute when you pretend to be angry, cutie.
Yes, I know one place where we can meet.
I hope everything I need is there.

Baby, are you by any chance a Nuka-Cola? Because I want to fill this throat to the brim.
Babe, are you not a nuclear physicist? Because you spawned a huge mushroom in my pants.
Are your parents by any chance pre-War militarists? Because they lit up the whole world with your light.
Hey, lovely! Do you happen to have an outlet on your body? Because I just have a plug to turn on one miracle.
Hey doll, are you by any chance a Vault dweller? I would like to conduct a couple of experiments on your body.
Have you seen Behemoths? So my love for you is just as big and just as all-penetrating as their scent.
Let's answer to the Brotherhood of Steel and form a Brotherhood of Flesh, you and me.
Is that's a Radstorm? No, it's you who penetrate my heart like gamma rays!
Are you by any chance a Radroach? Because I would like to breed so much and so quickly with you. Nah, bad line.
[Start undressing him]
I'm glad that you silently do what you have to.
[Start undressing him, but show that you are very angry at this situation]
If looks could kill... But one particular look can definitely give me an orgasm.
[Black Widow] [Kill him during sex]
Ba...by..
Maybe later...
What is more important than the satisfaction of your lover?

Also:
-Thinks the settlement is a brothel. Like Sudden Brothel from TOH;
-Femme fatal for males.
-Impostor -whore of Sole Survivor, like one with Preston Garvey.
Random encounters?
-Slavers party caught slaves;
-Fan of Nudella ask for her signature.
-Dying of thirst woman who can be drunk with different liquids.

Good Boys and Bad Girl

Spoiler

Liza (Antipode of the cat trader at the Walden Pond) around her dogs:
F: Hello, gorgeous! Interested in having sex with my dogs?
Wait, did I hear right what you just said?
I offered you sex with dogs. I prefer to ask directly and don't beat around the bush.
[Sarcasm] Oh lady-pimp, it seems you don't quite understand what does "bitches" mean.
I understand everything. And these are not bitches but males. The only bitch here is me. Maybe you. That's why I'm asking you because I thought you might agree.
No.
It's clear. So we have different interests, let's separate as civilized people.
Maybe I'm interested.
Great! This is Prince, Duke and Lord. They are my bodyguards, blankets and husbands. So I will be very jealous if this fact pleases you. I'm their bitch, wife and, you can say, pimp. A strange family, but I don't need another. 
So THEY walk you on a leash?
Yes. I am at the bottom of our hierarchy. But I am pleased to obey dominant ferals. You know men, it's in their nature to conquer, dominate and fight.
[Sarcasm] Oh, I'm not accustomed to dealing with nobles, your furry highnesses.
I just named them to highlight our difference in hierarchy. And I chose the nickname Tatter. So it's obvious who's at the top and who's at the bottom.
[STR>2] So are you an omega? Omegas should show submissiveness to alpha females.
[She squealed and knelt down in front of you] Oh sorry, ma'am, I didn't recognize your status. Of course I won't take money from you. And humbly offer my body as an apology. (+hidden perk Alpha Bitch)
[Idiotic Slut] I love doggies too. Especially playing with their bottom tails.
What ta..? Oh those tails... Can't argue with that. Hm... Here. A special treat for a special girl. You need to eat a lot to grow a brain. (+Dog food)
[Animal Friend] Hello, new masters. Please accept your new human bitch. [Kneel down and sniff their asses]
Welcome to the pack, new bitch. [She sniffed your ass out of courtesy too]
Nice to meet your.
They are happy to meet you too. I try to diversify their bitches. Men should breed as many women as possible. And the more varied they are, the better.
(With Dodmeat or Bait) [She kneel down and sniffed Dogmeat's/Bait's ass] Hello, sir.
Hi! Want to play with dogs?
1. I want to have sex with your dogs.
[Alpha Bitch] Of course, ma'am. They will gladly choose you over me.
Attention of one dog will cost you a hundred caps. 
Who do you choose?
Prince. (100 or 0 caps)
He's very arrogant, but I can't help but pamper him all the time.
Duke. (100 or 0 caps)
He is a very intelligent dog. It's worth playfully tease him a little.
Lord. (100 or 0 caps)
He loves roughness. And take care of your hair, he loves to keep it in his mouth.
[Alpha Bitch] You. (0 caps)
Yes, ma'am.
2. I want to ask you questions.
What questions can be here?
Are you a Vault dweller?
No. I found this Vault jumpsuit. I like how it fits the body and emphasizes the forms. 
And how many clients do you have?
Less than if I pimped human bitches. There are a couple of raiders, a couple of drifters, a lot of real dog bitches, for free of course. In any case, I do this not for the sake of money, but for the joy of my husbands. All money goes to their toys and dog food.
What's your backstory?
I am from far away place. You hardly know it. But now I'm here and I have to survive. And also have fun. Somehow, imperceptibly, I gathered a pack of my canine lovers around me. That's the story. I can remember some specific moments if you ask.
That's all.
So now we'll get down to business?
3. Can you tell some stories?
-Once I got stuck in a wall and despite all my body movements, I only got stuck more and more in that ill-fated hole. The situation was aggravated by the fact that a deathclaw was behind me. But nothing happened, the beast left and I got out. The end. It started to rain, my body became slippery from it and I slipped out. Yes, it was definitely a rain, as I remember now. The truth.
-Once Prince hooked me with his... teeth and dragged me like a bag of tatos. And so he dragged me for a very long time, butt to butt... [Awkward cough] Teeth to clothes, until he dragged me to a super mutants base. Luckily, he thought of putting us in a cardboard box and the mutants didn't notice us, although the box was shaking a lot. From my fear, yes. The box was very tight and could fall apart at any moment and I had to hold back screams. But since I can tell this story everything ended well. Can even say it ended with a great climax.
-Don't lose consciousness near a radroach nest. And if you do, then do not make sudden movements when you wake up, they will get tired and leave. Eventually...
-Any tactical ideas are best thought over many times before you start to implement them. If you find yourself, as a hypothetical example, naked in the middle of a hostile camp because of some of your brilliant idea, then you will have to accept the full consequences of your rapidly dumbing down decision.
-If you have to pretend to be a prostitute to disguise yourself for some task, then pretend to be an expensive one. At least not a street trash. As it turned out, the gradation of prostitutes has its own nuances, important not to lose cover. Just a general advice.
-Have you ever been lynched by an angry mob? Just asking. I was told by a friend named Lisa that if you're sexy enough that it could turn into a public orgy. A hate public orgy. But at least this Lisa stayed alive. The main thing is to look for empty bottles flying towards your head.
-Once wandering we went quite far from any people, a real waste land. Luckily my boys didn't leave me without food. And how did they find so many sausages with hot sauce inside? And no less tasty donuts?
-Random interesting fact: Did you know that dogs have special knots in their bodies? So good that you can attach a dog between a woman's, this is important, legs and she can do pull-ups with this dog. Now you know.
-Lord was and is a biting boy. Well, at least he doesn't have rabies, otherwise I'd be dead by now. Look where he decided to decorate me with his teeth marks. And here. And here from the recent. Signs of passion. But it was much worse at the beginning of our relationship. He bit where to reach, and this is here. [She pointed to her crotch level] And held and shook me, while I kissing his head, stroked him and begged with gentle words. We often lay in 69 pose, he is chewing on his favorite part of mine, and I lick what I can reach in this position to  suck up to him. Fun stuff.
-Duke and I love roleplaying games. I'm a femme fatale, fatal woman, in the perfect dress, hairstyle and evening makeup have a romantic dinner with a gallant gentleman Duke. Candles, wine, sunset, I'm kneeling at the chair in which he sits...  Or am I a caught thief, and he is the owner of the house. Or he is a human and I'm his pet. I only regret that there are no elegant costumes for dogs.
-What is it like to have a dog harem? It means to get over your jealousy. And when the common work is combined, miracles are obtained. Like on my birthday, this trio came together and gave me an unforgettable gift. I just lay there and they did all the work. Together. As good boys they are. I would call it internal body massage.
-I once stepped on Mutant hound's paw. Then I had to properly apologize. Very properly and very intimacy. There was nothing between us for the right woman apologies. A long-long time of my sorries.
-It is a very bad idea to strip completely to disguise yourself in order to pass through a ghoul crowd. As it turns out, this is not a disguise at all. Or at least be prepared for the consequences.
-In cabinets with drinking pedestals, sometimes there are a special rim with a lid. Great necklace and can be used as a support while eating.
-I have a couple of tattoos. See. [She showed off a rope tied in a knot tattoo wrapping her wrist and 3 dog's paw tattoos on her ass cheek]
-If you lick ass of a big person, try to avoid facesitting unless you want your whole face to swell up like you've been beaten.
4. I should go.
Bye. Keep your nose to the wind.

M: Hello, handsome. Ready-to-mate female right here. 
So straight forward!
I noticed that if you directly say that you want sex from a man, then the chances of getting sex increase noticeably.
Great dogs you have.
Thank you. A lonely woman needs protection in the wasteland, and on cold nights it is more pleasant to sleep hugging warm bodies.
Thank you but no.
You know better what you want. My job is to propose.
I am interested in her.
Hooray! A fine man consonant to sex, what more could a woman want?
But I am obliged to say. Do you see these dogs? This is Prince, Duke and Lord. They are my bodyguards, blankets and husbands. Yes, I have frequent sex with them. I'm their bitch, wife and, you can say, pimp for other dog lovers. A strange family, but I don't need another. 
You're disgusting!
So that's how it's going to be?
-Get away from me, dog fucker!
No sex? Just because a dog penis visited that place before?
-I didn't say I was against it.
Oh a dirty talk! Yes, I'm a dirty bitch!
So THEY walk you on a leash?
Yes. I am at the bottom of our hierarchy. But I am pleased to obey dominant ferals. You know men, it's in their nature to conquer, dominate and fight.
[Sarcasm] Oh, I'm not accustomed to dealing with nobles, your furry highnesses.
I just named them to highlight our difference in hierarchy. And I chose the nickname Tatter. So it's obvious who's at the top and who's at the bottom.
[Animal Friend] And I thought it was a friend of animals.
But you are a man. Some bonds are only for women.
Fine by me.
Thank you, kind sir! I'll give you blowjob right here!
1. Are you in a sex mood?
You just said it and I immediately turned on.
Have sex with Prince.
He's very arrogant, but I can't help but pamper him all the time.
Have sex with Duke.
He is a very intelligent dog. It's worth playfully tease him a little.
Have sex with Lord.
He loves roughness. And take care of your hair, he loves to keep it in his mouth.
I want you, my little zoophile.
Humans are fine too.
2-4 the same.

Are there 2 or 3 dogs/female, 2 females/dog animations?

All Hail Hypnocock!

Spoiler

John Smith (I will try to make him the ugliest NPC): Hey hey! Look here!
[Don't look here]
Your loss...
[Look here]
[He took his dick out and started swinging it from left to right] Your mind goes to sleep. Your consciousness falls asleep, your human dignity falls asleep. Your lustful bestial nature from primeval times is awakening. Your boundless love to me washes over you like rocks in a sea storm. When I say word "Cuntdestroyer", you will follow my orders, because it will be your deepest desire.
(Naughty mood) Cuntdestroyer! Suck my cock, bitch!
[You assaulted his cock with mouth as if your life depends on this. Moaning from pleasure your thrust his dick deep into your throat, because of course deepthroat is,  you will harm yourself in any way for the sake of slightly increasing his pleasure, until you can greedy touch his balls with your tongue. While you was sucking your greatest treasure, you lost track of time and sense of space: there is only his penis and you all over the world. He spat in your open eye and this made you love him even more. You try to keep your eye open and to look at his eyes with devotion while he spits in your face. When he showed you the middle finger in your lower abdomen, something tightened. You cum together]
Cuntdestroyer! Lick my boots!
[Trembling all over with excitement you began furiously and hearthly lick his dirty boots. With each lick you moved with your whole body back and forth. You have never known anything tastier than his boot's dirt in your life. It gave you energy and strength to move like a mad woman. He generously lifted his soles for you to clear. Finally you only feel the surface of the boots. You start wiping your own saliva no less enthusiastically by your face and hair, because the look of his shoes is much more valuable than the state of your face. The kick in the face signal the end of your work. You felt the devastation and sadness from the end of your happy work]
Cuntdestroyer! Lick my arse, bitch.
[Still not believing that you are allowed to touch his ass you eagerly stuck your face into it. You shower his buttocks, rim, balls and every area in between with kisses. You are ready to faint with joy. You frantically licking his every nook and cranny. You try to shove your tongue in his ass as deep as possible by squeezing your face into his meat. You soaking in saliva pellets stucked in his hair to dissolve them for a long time. You swallow every speck of dirt you find with infinite gratitude. Finally he tore you by the hair from your most important thing in the universe. With a light smack, you broke off your long kiss, leaving a salivating line towards the asshole. You took a deep breath of clean air for a long time. Oh misery!]
Cuntdestroyer! How much will you buy one of my pubic hair?
[You threw your body at his feet and begged to sold his pubic hair for all your money. His contemptuous look at you gave birth a sweet feeling in your lower abdomen. Finally, he took your caps from your hands above your head and threw a curly hair to the ground. You rushed after the hair, tied it to a thread and hung it around your neck like an amulet. You are very afraid that he will change his mind and take the hair back, because you bought it too cheap. Too cheap] (-10000 caps)
Cuntdestroyer! I actually want to destroy your little cunt, slut.
[Not believing the happiness that suddenly fell on you, you with exciting tremble hugged his hips with your legs and clasped his cock by your pussy. You started moving your hips and milking him and don't think about your pleasure only about giving pleasure.]
Cuntdestroyer! Fuck my dick with your arse, whore.
[You turned around, bent over and hugged his buttocks with your feet. Inserting his cock into your asshole you started to gently move his hips back and forth, fucking your ass. Finally he undeservedly bless your insides with his seed. Of course you washed his magnificent tool in your mouth after that]
Cuntdestroyer! Be my boot wiping rag.
[You immediately undressed and lay down on the floor. He stepped on his new doormat and started cleaning his feet. He slapped his boot on your face and you felt a overwhelming gratitude. He stepped on your throat and you felt a sense of your own usefulness. He stomped you belly and you almost cum. He twisted his heel in your flesh and your innerly shouting words of thanks. After that, you dress, trying not to damage the prints of the soles on your reddened skin. It's his gift to you after all.]
Cuntdestroyer! Be my ashtray, cunt.
[You immediately dropped to your knees and opened your mouth and stuck out your tongue as far as possible. You desperately caught with mouth every particle of ash from his cigarette as if it were an antidote for a terrible poison. Finally he took the last puff and put out the cigarette against your tongue. You shed tears of pain and joy]
(When he not in misogynistic mood) Can you help you with something, miss?
So what did you want to show me?
Oh, a trifle, it is not necessary to remember. Although no, this was very big and important, but it is already gone.
I have such a strange feeling when I near you.
What feeling may I ask?
I got a very bad taste in my mouth, like someone rub a dirty ass against my face.
You probably ate something bad. Once I ate some canned food, then I could not look at the meat for half a day.
My butt hurts a lot.
I'm afraid I'm not a doctor, miss. But can look.
I have bruises all over my body.
And you don't remember how you got them? What a strange natural phenomenon. How miraculous the world is.
Looking at you makes me feel humiliated.
Perhaps subconsciously I remind you of an authoritarian figure from your childhood as a father and you feel obliged to obey. Trust me, I read a couple of books on psychology.
(After a while he will have a girlfriend) Bunny: Mr. J is so beautiful man!
I'm so happy to be around him.
Mr. J! Mr. J! Mr. J!
You got a girlfriend?
Of course I'm a ladies' man, ha-ha. [He hugged her ass. For some reason, you felt a burning prick of jealousy] I know a couple of words to a woman's heart. Hey, I came up with something. Look, you two, I'll show you something. 
(Blackout. What happened I leave to the imagination of a player. Or make it as notes and not use textboxes?)
Do you need any help?
Well, since you're asking, I just need someone to complete a couple of tasks. Look here first...
(A quest will start and tell the player what to do. I know people don't like to have open quests in the log, so everyone will have to obey to the hypnocock.)
Heal without chems an old man at [...].
Old man: Old age is not joy.
(There will be no answer options, PC will speak automatically)
I'll help you, sir, just tell me what the problem is.
It’s indecent to talk about such a thing with such a good girl.
I promise to help you, doesn't matter if it's decent problem or not.
Alright, kind girl. I have a sore on my manhood. You don't want to watch.
The best thing is to put it in my mouth. Saliva is an excellent disinfectant.
What are you talking about! Maybe it's better to use a stimpak at least?
Chems are bad, especially at your age. My mouth is a natural remedy!
This is somehow...
Please! I use a bunch of stimpaks, I will pass their medicinal properties through my saliva!
Well, you're pretty confident. There is probably nothing strange going on. Maybe it's I grew up in strange places?
[You got on your knees and took his cock with balls inside your mouth. Confidently looking into his eyes, you began to wash his manhood and stimulate with tongue. But something wrong]
It's soft. For the procedure, it must be firm.
Well, I'm so old...
Please insult me.
What?
I'm a horny bitch, dirty slut, I'm so fucking wet from your cock!
You're a whore! A tramp! You are a vile temptress! And I then believed in your good intentions, hoe! Lustful slut! Bimbo! Vamp! Argh!
[You quickly took the hard penis in your mouth and continue your deal. Licking its head with your tongue make him cum]
Cleaned up the channel at the same time.
I feel much better! That helped! You are a saint! Cocksucking saint! Maybe you help me with my constipation?
(Blackout)
Carry a strong man from here to there.
Strong Man: Nice weather, huh?
Can I help you get where you're going?
Yes, but how?
You can ride me.
What is this, a joke?
No joke I swear.
You mean really ride you and not a metaphor sex?
Yes. And you can put your cock inside me, but I don't think it will be convenient for you. It's better to do it after the trip.
You're crazy. But no one will say that I forced you to do it. Why are you undressing?
When I run on all fours under you, I will be very hot, so I need a lot of open body to cool down.
Makes sense!
And feel free to hit me with your heels in the sides.
Sure, kinky girl.
(Teleport)
Wow! Those raiders didn't even attack us, they were so shocked by the sight.
(Teleport)
You still sweat a lot. Let me take my pants off so I don't get them dirty.
(Teleport)
And I thought it would be a boring day.
(Teleport)
We are already at my destination. What were you talking about sex after the ride?
Goodbye, riding slut. Thanks for the trip. Six stars out of five!
Help bored man.
Bored man: Are you Smith's current woman?
Yes!
Then I have a task for you. Go there (at the other end of the map), find that person and lick his shoes clean. Then return to me. Execute!
Dirty Shoes Man: Why are you looking at me like that?
These dirty shoes are no good. I'll lick them clean.
[You successfully licked his shoes. There was not a spot left on them, and all the dirt is now on your face.]
Bored man: Oh, I forgot to tell you that you need to look there too. And there (near first location) to find the man for licking shoes. Well, what are you waiting for? Execute!
Other Dirty Shoes Man: Girl, are you eating dirt? I understand the water is contaminated, but at least clear yourself with a sleeve.
These dirty shoes are no good. I'll lick them clean.
[You successfully licked his shoes. You seem to be getting better and better. Soon you will be a shoe licking expert]
Oh, there was another location nearby... Ah, you don't care anyway, brainwashed bimbo. Well, if so, then I'll wash your mouth. And deliver my sperm into your mouth to Smith. [Chuckle] (+mouth full of sperm)
Mmmmm... Mmmm! Mmmm.
Oh I recognize his jokes. Hell of a journey, isn't it. You look like you've been chased all over the Commonwealth with dogs, and then by your body someone scooped mud from the swamp bottom. Here's the look I like for a woman. And you won't get anything for it. Not even thanks. Okay, now I'm snapping my fingers...
(Blackout)

Basil: What can you tell about USSR?
I have never been there. 
[Sarcasm] You know, transportation problems. Hopefully they'll fix it by Thursday.
Well, I know about ITA-1 Storm, "Itochka", a cyborg dog. Something like a power armor or a protectron but with a dog's head and twice as tall as a man. The metro was huge, like one mega-Vault. And no sex. But I doubt it - I also heard about sexbot ballerinas, very flexible but dangerous. THAT I wouldn't refuse to see.

Edited by DSHV
Text color differentiation

Back in Nude (After Nudella)

Spoiler

Hubert Commings: It's you! You are Nudella, naked warrior, who will drag poor stumbled men on the light side by her vagina! I'm a big fan of you and you methods! Please give me your signature!
You confused me with someone else.
Hm... Maybe. She's wearing a mask after all.
[Just a Slut] I'm not her. I'm just a slut.
Oh, I understand you, non-Nudella. [Wink] A signature of a simple non-superhero slut, as it turned out, I also needed.
A signature and a blowjob, yes?
Well, since you're here, why not? Do a real fanservice.
OK, here is my signature.
Thank you! You're the best!
You didn't stop being a superhero after that embarrassing loss to a supervillain, did you? Well, of course not. Heroes are always determined to continue fighting! Even after such incredible universal humiliation, which would morally destroy any normal person.
Listen, I have an idea. Can you come to me later?
Here, Nudella! Your mask! I found it in a garbage heap. I'm sorry, I couldn't resist jerking off with it a few times, but this will not stop a real hero, on the contrary, it will encourage her! (Nudella replaces Just a Slut)
I think how to help you more. Come back later.
Could you put on your mask? Please?
Aha-ha! Finally we met, "hero"! I'm Cockatrice, your antagonist. Soon I will reach an orgasm and this is... the whole world ... well, in it will feel very bad. Yes, it will be completely destroyed. Twice. Your only chance is to give me an orgasm ahead of time.
But then you will be destroyed too.
Errr? I didn't think about this. Oh-oh-oh, save the world in this case. Faster! I would be good!
Oh, twice? In that case, I must interfere.
Oh no, my villainous plans! My pants! My virginity! My sperm! Nooooo.., oh yes!
[Nudella] Nudella will be a hero for the rest of her life, if necessary! For peace and orgasm! I AM NUDELLA!
I have goosebumps! She said it! Her heroic speech and acceptance of her name at the climax!
No, you won't drag me into this shit again. May the world be destroyed twice.
It's lame. And not heroic at all. Rightly so that you were publicly stripped of your mask. You're just a slut! (Just a Slut replaces Nudella)
What do you want, slut?
Let's fuck.
Yes, that's all you're good for, slut.
What can your defeated nemesis do for you?
Let's save the world one more time.
I love superheroes.

Liquid Beggar

Spoiler

Velma: Please... I'm dying. I need water... so thirsty...
Please... do you have any water? I'm so thirsty...
1. Here...
[She watches you with hope and greed]
1.1. Have this Purified Water.
You mean... you don't want anything for it? I don't have any caps or anything...
1.2. Have this Dirty Water.
It's better than dying of thirst. I can just have it? For free?
1.2. Have this Nuka-Cola.
This will make me even more thirsty. Please do not.
1.2.1. [Pour Nuka-Cola. into her with force]
Nooo... [Gulp, gulp, gulp] For what? Why did you increase my suffering?
1.3. Have this Nuka-Spunk.
What is this? Smells repulsive even though I don't have anything to vomit. And I can't offer anything in exchange, you know?
1.3. Have this bottle of cum.
Do you carry with you cum in a bottle? Okay. I certainly won't refuse, thank you. But I don't have even a cap.
1.3. Have this bottle of piss.
I understand that I deserve only secondary water. Although I don't have the money to pay you.
1.4. Have this nothing.
[She looks at you with grievance. If there was even a drop of liquid in her, she would cry] It's cruel to give hope and then take it away for own amusement.
1.X.1. What, just give it to you? Hell no.
Go. Just leave me alone to die...
1.X.2. [Pour liquid on the ground]
[She tried to drink even a drop from the ground, but ate only dirt. She looks at you as if you just kicked a baby over the horizon] Karma will return your wickedness.
1.X.3. I insist, my friend. It's the least I can do to help.
Really? Thank you. You're the first person willing to actually give me any of that.
My... thank you. Thank you so much. You've saved my life. Bless you.
2. But first pay me back with your body.
M: Please cum inside my mouth at the end.
F: Please let me lick everything from you pussy at the end.
3. I can give you my body fliuds
You will drunk me with your body? Are you a saint?
3.1. [Piss in her mouth]
[Her mouth eagerly clung to your crotch. You even feel hot and dry from her. You start to urinate into her and she  - greedily swallow looking with gratitude into your eyes. How good it is to do good deeds!]
3.2. You can look for moisture between my legs.
M: [Her mouth eagerly clung to your crotch and lips greedily wrap your cock. You even feel hot and dry from her. She start sucking like a hungry puppy nipples its mother. She looking with gratitude into your eyes. How good it is to do good deeds!]
F: [Her mouth eagerly clung to your crotch and her tongue greedily penetrated you. You even feel hot and dry from her. She start desperately look for at least a lump of something wet and swallow like a hungry puppy nipples its mother. She looking with gratitude into your eyes. How good it is to do good deeds!]
3.3. I can share my saliva.
[She opened her mouth wide and waited with gratitude in her eyes. You started collecting saliva and moving it around in your mouth. Then spat into her mouth a good juicy lump of saliva. She swallowed it smiling and licked her lips with a dry tongue. How good it is to do good deeds!]
3.4. I've been sweating well now.
[Her mouth eagerly clung to your armpit and her tongue began to drive on it in a desperate search for moisture. You even feel hot and dry from her. She start suck your armpit like a hungry puppy nipples its mother. Then the other armpit.
F: She looked so plaintive that you let her lick the sweat between and under your boobs. Then ass cheeks. How good it is to do good deeds!]
M: She looked so plaintive that you let her lick the sweat at the collarbone and between and under your ass cheeks. How good it is to do good deeds!]
4. I'm sorry. I don't have any water to give you.
Please, if you find some... please...
4. No. Find your own water.
I... I understand. You have to look out for yourself.
Just go away. I'd like to die without you standing over me gloating.
Just leave me to die in peace.
I hate to ask but... do you have any more water?
I'll never forget you. Thank you for your help.

Ms. Cuckquean (Perverted Settlers)

Spoiler

Jezabel: 
F: Hey honey! A good harem you have collected a variety of males. Didn't your mom teach you to share?
[Sarcasm] No, but yours taught me a lot.
Oh you wicked bitch. Let's become friends.
Excuse me..?
I excuse you, but only this time.
[STR>0] I count to 3 and start kicking your sluttish ass out of here. One...
Okay, okay, I'm leaving. I'll leave the poor men to such a gorilla.
Sure, I want to please my men.
YOUR men? Well then...

[Super Slut] There is a bunch friendly horny super mutants in the bunker at the Boston Common.
Group of super mutants, you say? Yes I agree. I leave our men to you, friend.
Musa: I’ll bring you Jezabel. She's a cheeky seductress. (+3 gold bars)
I love to pat female humys on cheeks.
Come back to my settlement.
Yes, I should take a break from so intense sex.
Come back to PARADASA.
Yes, I already missed my green boys.

I'm just on my way to visit someone.
Don't mind me, please continue.
Where did you hide all your men?
Brutus is so rude. Just the way I like it.
Nate is your hubby? Let's see what kind of loyalty you deserve, shall we?
Deacon is so elusive. I like mysterious men.
Hancock is Goodneighbor's Mayor. I love powerful men.
Robert is married? How good is his wife since he is so far away from her?
I know something that will make Preston forget about settlements.
(Nick Valentine) Can synths make love? I have to check.
X6-88, I want to hear about inferior human race and help raise the synths.
Isn't Alonso a machine? He can do it anytime, anywhere, any pose.
Shrike is very playful and funny for a killer.
Braxton is such a cute boy. His attempts at domination are precious.
Why are you ignoring the inhuman men in my life?
Because I need more time to recover from a super mutant. Strong! I'm leaking, it can be a milk!
Because I need more time to recover from a super mutant. Grendel! Come here, dear!
So you love this dog in that way? Well, look how we kissing then. Dogmeat!
Bait is your lover? So I claim my rights to him too!
Pigrat is your husband? You must have an interesting life.
Time for you to leave.
Or?
[STR>0] Or you will stay here forever. There is excellent soil nearby.
Okay, okay, I'm leaving. I'll leave the poor men to such a gorilla.

M: Do you need a kept woman, honey?
What do you mean?
You take care of me, give me a house, food and other things, and I give you unforgettable sex.
Thanks for the offer but no.
So you're a gay. All clear.
[Sarcasm] So from me a lot of time, money and effort, and from you - two boobs and one pussy? Fair.
Yep, that's about right. You correctly estimated the value of my genitals
Welcome!
I'll tell you the same later.

Gained strength, dear?
Let's have sex.
Oh yeah!
Entertain my friends.
And where are they? I won't fuck with your imaginary friends
Brutus is so rude. Just the way I like it.
Nate is your hubby? Let's see what kind of loyalty you deserve, shall we?
Deacon is so elusive. I like mysterious men.
Hancock is Goodneighbor's Mayor. I love powerful men.
Robert is married? How good is his wife since he is so far away from her?
I know something that will make Preston forget about settlements.
(Nick Valentine) Can synths make love? I have to check.
X6-88, I want to hear about inferior human race and help raise the synths.
Isn't Alonso a machine? He can do it anytime, anywhere, any pose.
Because I need more time to recover from a super mutant. Strong! I'm leaking, it can be a milk!
Because I need more time to recover from a super mutant. Grendel! Come here, dear!

Force Greet after 1 sex) (24 hours) Hey, I need money, honey.
Caps tight right now.
Just like my patience.
Here. (100 caps)
Mommy needs more than this handout. Or she gets upset. And upset women should not be near man's genitals.
Here. (500 caps)
Caps from Nuka-Cola are a girl's best friend.
Here. (1000 caps)
What do you want from me for that much money? Some kind of special perversion?

Satyromaniac (Perverted Settlers and reference to TOH's Horny Head)

Spoiler

Alonso Stanford the ghoul:
M: No no no. I'm waiting for a woman.
F: Hello, good-looking. My name is Alonso Stanford  and I am happy to meet you.
I'm happy too.
If you're so happy, why not suck my cock?
Nice to meet you.
And you know what would be even nicer? A blowjob.
Yes, you are welcome.
So how about a welcoming cocksucking?
You better not to be so familiar.
So I shouldn't ask further about giving me a blowjob?
Sure, I can blow you.
Really? You are a true friend. I am very horny, you see? Very.
Are you kidding?
No. I am very horny. Most of the time, in fact.
You motherfucker, watch your dirty tongue!
No, no, I didn't mean to offend you. I just asked a simple question about an innocent blowjob. I am very horny, you see? Very.
[Sarcasm] I'm sorry, but the sudden loss of memory has deprived me of most of our dialogue.
No, no, we said hello and I suggested a blowjob. You haven't missed anything. I am just very horny.
I think I need to explain. Wow, I did not reach this point in dialogues with women. Normally the woman would have already run away or hit me. I am very lustful, don't know what to do. My balls fill up very quickly, swell and start to hurt. My shaft is always stands. It's hard for me to concentrate, because in my head thoughts about sex crowd out everything else. Wow, your collarbone is so smooth... Do you mind if I jerk off to you now?
I don't see the difference with an ordinary man.
Are you surrounded by such men? So it's ok for you? Could you introduce me to them, we probably have something to discuss and exchange life tips. So can I jerk off?
I can jerk you off, while you continue story.
Goddess! [You started jerking off to him and listen further]
I don't mind.
Thank you. I promise to imagine you in a favorable light. [He took out his cock and started jerk off while looking at you]
I actually mind.
So I should apologize but that's beyond me. [He took out his cock and started jerk off while looking at you]
Well, since my face is rotting, I am not spoiled by female attention, roughly speaking. I wear this mask, but it doesn't help at all. (+Sack hood) I'm also very dumb, so I couldn't think of a better way than to approach women and ask sex. And now I met you and tell this story. I'm telling it right now. And now... Still telling... Can we finish my story with powerful sex already? Pretty please?
Yes.
If you liked it so much, then I can tell it every hour.
No.
Argh... The balls!

You tolerate me, so I'm now your devoted slave. I promise to pump you full of sperm. So where to go and what to do, mistress?
You really like to escalate events.
It happens by itself, mistress. My cock is escalating and I just follow it.
Okay, I accept your service.
You will not regret it, mistress! Or you will, I don't know. I don't understand people well.
Sure, I can use a boy-toy.
[He grabbed his crotch] Agrh... Again, you sharply aroused me, mistress. 
I don't need a slave.
But your slave needs a mistress. Can't build a slave relationship alone!

(Force Greet 1 hour) Now, mistress. Sex.
Yes.
Best time of the life!
No.
But when if not now?
Follow me./Wait.
Yes, mistress.
Sex!
Happy to serve, mistress!
Let's trade.
I hope my sperm?
Your thoughts?
So glad to be your pet, mistress. Bend over!
I want to put my cock in you, mistress.
I just hold a dick in my hand and they react like it's a radscorpion.
You'll send me to a place with horny whores, won't you? Won't you? 
I think about pussies many times per day.
I'm trying to stretch my tongue. I'm trying, mistress.
I would lick you from the toes to the top. Hm. Aren't you going to bed soon?
Your boobs are great!
Your ass is very good. Very good.
You smell nice. With sex.
Is it time for some rough sex?

Edited by DSHV
Text color differentiation

Can you please tell me if there is any guide for completing the main quest? The second question is how to get to the farm? I ran the whole map in the south but there is no farm. Will she appear as part of the quest? Thanks for your help. I don't understand English well, but I still play mod, maybe I missed something.

2 hours ago, zirablack said:

Can you please tell me if there is any guide for completing the main quest? The second question is how to get to the farm? I ran the whole map in the south but there is no farm. Will she appear as part of the quest? Thanks for your help. I don't understand English well, but I still play mod, maybe I missed something.

Go to Somerville.

The Farm is exactly South of Somerville.

5 hours ago, zirablack said:

I searched the entire area south of Somerville Place. I don't have a farm there.((( 

This means the mod may not have "taken"

I had a similiar problem just today looking for  a location from a different mod.

The mod was listed in Vortex as "installed" but when I went to check the plug-ins also, the plug-in for the mod was not enabled.

So I enabled it and the location showed up in game.

Just an idea to look into.

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
On 3/30/2023 at 5:01 PM, zirablack said:

Tell me what you need to do to continue the game?

Talk to Maxim Dickson: did he give all the quests from the mod description? You may have done all of them.

--//--

I have quite a few more ideas.
-Wasteland Survival Guide For Women for the Museum of Lewdness. There may be other new exhibits;
-Continuation of Revelation - People Management: New simulation, education of slaves, impostors for Sole Survivor, slavers parties, new newspaper, sale of Curie and Cait;
-Shrike's Whodunit quest. Whore Done It is grammatically correct name for the quest?
-The Hero of Ages about Church of the Sole Survivor. Still wondering if this should be done?
-More content to Buzz?
-Johnny's new quest. I can roughly imagine what will be there (after all, I made a couple of hints for this), but I don’t know how the quest will look like and what will need to be done there. Any ideas for an interesting quest?

6 hours ago, DSHV said:

Talk to Maxim Dickson: did he give all the quests from the mod description? You may have done all of them.

--//--

I have quite a few more ideas.

1)-Wasteland Survival Guide For Women for the Museum of Lewdness. There may be other new exhibits;
2)-Continuation of Revelation - People Management: New simulation, education of slaves, impostors for Sole Survivor, slavers parties, new newspaper, sale of Curie and Cait;
3)-Shrike's Whodunit quest. Whore Done It is grammatically correct name for the quest?
4)-The Hero of Ages about Church of the Sole Survivor. Still wondering if this should be done?

Some comments:

About 2) a Great idea but if it;s done it should not be done in weak way, but full of realism.

No killing or mutilating , but I mean if they get sold they stay sold.

No quests to rescue them, or free them, or anything like that.

Nora may still have  a small chance to run into one of them if for example she visits a brothel of any reason (job interview?), or random encounter see one of them trotting naked and tied up behind some manon the road outside diamond city or standing on the street in diamond city or good neighbor working the street for her owner or something like that.

But no easy outs (for realism).

Maybe at some point Trudy will buy her and you can run into her, secured on a long chain from a collar, outside of the Diner earning caps for trudy.

There could be a matress laid out next to the diner or a small shack that the chain is long enough to reach. This way she never has to be unchained even for a trick and so Trudy does not have to worry about escape or hiring a guard or manager for "her girl".

So Trudy maximises profits and keeps expenses low.

And from then on, Piper would be a fixture of the Diner.

Possibly  for the rest of the game or at least for a very very long time in game, at least several game months, maybe ,just maybe until Trudy decides to replace her with a new one.

And then she is not released, but Trudy will tell you she sold her for a few hundred caps to a passing trader or another mini brothel, or a peaceful supermutant.

And you may or may not, run into her ever again (chance) or even know where she is.

Piper is probaly the better candidate for this because Cait is such a levled fighter it would make much less sense. and there are some looks replacers for Piper out, that would make her attractive for such a situation.

About idea 4)

Anything that elevates the player character into a religous cult object is really immersion breaking to me.

Even in Sexual harrassment I turn off the "fan approach:" in the MCM, because it seems too contrived to me.

There are so many pretty girls out in the wasteland trying to make ends meet for the player charcter to become famous is just too much of a strecth to me.

3 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Some comments:

About idea 4)

Anything that elevates the player character into a religous cult object is really immersion breaking to me.

Even in Sexual harrassment I turn off the "fan approach:" in the MCM, because it seems too contrived to me.

There are so many pretty girls out in the wasteland trying to make ends meet for the player charcter to become famous is just too much of a strecth to me.

Maybe its the opposite that because there are very few pretty girls that the PC becomes famous.

16 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

2) a Great idea but if it;s done it should not be done in weak way, but full of realism.

Actually, I was thinking about slave clones. We can ask a slaver to return the original for a while, because we are rather a representative of Littlehorn & Associates (associates are us).

Cait is a former slave, and even now she is on a "contract" with us. She was trained to obey.

10 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Dont forget the absence of Internet, TV , or even Hollywood movies.

My opinion is that she, as the main protagonist, becomes famous in the area with the help of rumors, like Lone Wanderer. More cultists can distribute "holy drawings of Survivor". In any case, it doesn't have to be a big phenomenon, but rather a small community.

9 hours ago, zhaozihui111 said:

Hi DSHV about the Primary main quest. will it be any updated on this time??

Hi, yes - People Management.

--//--

It would be nice to make it a tradition to add new encounters in updates like the ghoul and the toilet encounters. Any ideas?
Minutewoman

Spoiler

Radgull: I'm already building more of your booths. Booths of Respect, because there men practically flood you with their huge load of respect. I tried to put the booths in such places so that their area of use covered as many of our settlements as possible.
Sanctuary Hills, the second seat of our power. With a good concentration of farms nearby. Tried to make M booth bigger.
In the Slog I tried to employ the local population. Praise me.
Hangman's Alley's your place is close to Diamond City, what is important. This will not only attract the inhabitants of the city but also distract the raiders.
In Murkwater construction site I ventured into the experiment. Well, you'll see.

Sanctuary Hills minutewoman: I am happy to do such a necessary job as a stress relief.
I still want to call "Confession Booth". Here men reveal their darkest secrets.
Glad to work in the place where you come from, main minutewoman.
I present the members of this community to you, general.
Booth slut... No, I'm a minutewoman, the official rank introduced by the general, so it's serious.
Slog minutewoman (ghoul): Watch where you shove, my skin doesn't hold tight.
Mmmm... I have never experienced so many orgasms in the last 100 years.
Doing my duty with the greatest diligence, general minutewoman!
Wish there were more smoothskins.
I may have lost my nose, but all the important parts are still with me.
Hangman's Alley minutewoman (raider): Free me, you scum!
Wait when the boss will find me! Wiat, no, he will rape me then.
Stop poking me with your dicks!
It is us who must turn you into sexual slavery, not you - us!
If only I had the strength to walk...
Murkwater minutewoman (super mutant) Madame Dixie: Humans cock to here!
Madame Dixie was expelled because Madame Dixie has a slit instead of cock.
Humans, humans, humans... Come to Madame Dixie, humans.
Madame Dixie has breasts wider than any human, why are they running away?
Madame Dixie demands a human ejaculation!

Wasteland Survival Guide For Women

Spoiler

-Find a man;
-Wear as less clothes as possible, in any case you are doomed in battle;
-Be stupid and laugh at men's jokes, they loves it;
-They also loves female humiliations, so humiliate yourself as much as possible;
-They also love sex, so being available is the least you can do to them for wasting time on you;
-It is better to give all the food to a man, and go on a cum diet yourself, a very good diet for a woman;
-Same for woman water (urine);
-What they don't like is when women talks without permission, so shut your big mouth!
-Take a pose of submission in case of any danger: lie on your stomach and lift your ass up. This is a great signal to all dangerous men "Come and take";
-You will be beaten, most likely by your man, so train to endure pain. Wear flesh clips under your clothes and beat yourself;
-Keep your feet dry and warm;
-Slavery is not a bad life option. Consider it. And if you're lucky, it's possible to become a sex slave;
-Gather your hair back into a braid or a few braids. This will hint to men about blowjobs and your hair will be easy to hold;
-You should always be ready for anything in the wastelands. Find oblong objects and continuously develop your most important assets.

Dolly: Here's the Wasteland Survival Guide For Women.
And why didn't I find this treasure trove of knowledge earlier? I would have avoided so many mistakes! And instead of reading the Big Book of Science, I would shut my big mouth. I don't know what's lewd in it, but I'm willing to pay for educational purposes.
Can you tell me about the exhibits?
Wasteland Survival Guide For Women. Collection of wisdom for women. It is not suitable for men. We have different social roles: males dominates, physically works, fights and hunts and women produces males and more production apparatuses. Nature is so beautiful!

Edited by DSHV
Grammar
1 hour ago, Boondockroberts said:

Mod caught my eye but I am not sure what it does. Is this a alternative to combat story mod or play like normal with a questmod thrown it or overhaul?

It adds many opportunties/locations/NPCs for the female player/character to experience erotic misadventures that humble her greatly in either amusing or sexual or humiliating ways.

Usually at least 2 out of those 3.

9 hours ago, Boondockroberts said:

Mod caught my eye but I am not sure what it does.

Just adds new NPCs, locations and quests. The theme of the mod is humiliation, but it's not all about it, for example, the secondary main quest. Mod for submissive female PC, but can be played with male PC with less content.

--//--

Okay, this is the last idea I want to add. Unless, of course, someone writes me a text that I like so much that I will immediately implement it in a new update.
Creepy Encounter

Spoiler

Creep (C): Hush lady, Mr. Knife wants blood.
Hostage (H) (very close to him): Help! He's going to kill me!
Creep: Why are you slandering me in front of a potential friend, mean lady? You deserve to die for this! Hi, you! Will you be my friend? 
1. What's happening?
Creep: Mommy told me to make a lot of friends. But when I wanted to make friends with lovely ladies they called me bad words. Mommy told me to always stand up for myself and do not let bullies to offend me. So Mr. Knife, my true friend, takes care of bad ladies.
Hostage: I was wrong! I want to be your friend! I'll suck you cock, whatever...
Creep: It's too late, lady. Now you will suck only Mr.Knife.
1. [Hard Speech Challenge] Look at yourself. You yourself have become a bully.
(Success) Noooo! No, no, no... Mr. Knife, I'll explain everything! Argh... [Mr. Knife born to kill bullies] (C dead, H alive)
(Failure) So you are together! A bully is protecting another bully! Mr. Knife, your time has come. (C attack, H dead)
2. I don't care, kill her.
[He sliced her throat] (H dead)
2.1 What have you done, monster!?
You yourself told me to kill the meanie. You call me a monster? Mr. Knife will get to know your guts! (C attack)
2.2 It was a reverse psychology, you imbecile!
You won't confuse me with your incomprehensible words! You're laughing at me! Mr. Knife will get to know your guts! (C attack)
2.3 And you are absolutely ruthless sociopath. Now we can become friends.
Yay! I knew that sooner or later my way of making friends will work! (F)
2.4 Well, bye. 
Wait a minute. After you told me to introduce her to Mr. Death, now be my friend. (F)
3. Please let her go!
Will you be my friend then?
3.1 Yes, yes! I want to become your friend very much!
F: Then you shall pass the Trial of Friendship. (F)
M: Seriously? Will I get a real boy friend? (F)
3.2 [Mister Sandman] Is that how you cut people? So noisy, messy...
No, no, who cuts whom? Lady, are you cutting anyone? No. Me too. I feel that we are similar. Please be my friend! (F)
3.3 [Quick Hands] [Shoot him]
Argh...
Hostage: AAAAAAAA! (H free)
3.4 [Mysterious Stranger] Now!
Now what? (Mysterious Stranger appear behind him and kill him)
4. I don't want to be part of this.
Do you see what you've done, mean lady!? (C attack, H dead)

(F) Female Trial of Friendship:  So you'll kiss my lil spigot?
1. Maybe there is another way to prove my friendliness?
If you refuse such a trifle, how do you want to be friends further?
2. Kiss yourself your stinky cock!
You're a bully. Mr. Knife, your time has come. (C attack, H dead)
3. [Sarcasm] Is there any chance you're a brewer for midgets?
Lil spigot is what I have between my legs, slow-witted lady.
4. Yes, of course! I'm friendly, you see? [Kiss his cock]
[You knelt down and gently pulled his pants down with your teeth. A very ugly, dirty, pimply, twisted and smelly penis fell out on your face. You kissed it carefully]
And put it in your mouth for sweet dreams.
1. You have strange ideas about friendship.
Real friends don't question their friend's sanity. Right, Mr. Knife?
2. NO!
1. So me and Mr. Spigot not good enough to be a friend? You're a bully. Mr. Knife, your time has come. (C attack, H dead)
3. [Sarcasm] Ah, that kind of friendship... You would have said right away that you need a cocksucking friend.
I said I want to be friends with the lady.
4. [Suck his cock]
[You have strengthened your friendship very tightly]
Now I want to get to know you deeper.
1. You mean "better"?
No, when I said "deeper" I mean "deeper", otherwise I'd said "better" instead "deeper", silly lady.
1. You want to fuck me?
It's a bad word. I want to explore your hole on the place for spigots. Tha't all.
2. Stay away of me, you creep!
She said it, Mr. Knife. The forbidden phrase. Mr. Knife, your time has come. (C attack, H dead)
3. [Endless Pit] No need to touch me. You can see everything from here.
So this is what ladies look like from the inside. Thank you lady, you are very educational.
4. Yes, yes. Everything you want.
See, Mr. Knife, and you wanted to kill her.

(F) Male Trial of Friendship:  So you'll shake my hand? [He threw away his victim]
Sure, buddy. Come closer for a hug. [Kill him]
But... I just... wants a fri...end...
Sure, friend. [Shake his hand]
Now I don't need ladies. I will discuss them with my friend.
[Sarcasm] Of course, just such a friend as you was not enough for me to complete my collection.
You have a whole collection of friends. Then I'll start compiling my collection too! You, Mr. Knife, Mr. Teethhead, Mrs. Old lady, Mr. Dead Dog,..
No, touching you is too much of a requirement.
Betrayal! Bully! Mr. Knife, your time has come. (C attack)

Force Greets: 
F: Now I want to give to your low holes my milk. (Sex)
F: Your funny bags are jiggling funny. Now I'll make them jiggle even funnier. (Sex)
M: What's new, friend, in man's affairs?
M: Let's discuss ladies.
Do you see Mr. Teethhead too?
Mommy, I did find a friend!
The old lady is now looking at you too.

Hostage: Thank you, thank you! I've already said goodbye to the life. Here's all my money.
I didn't do it for a reward.
I cannot leave my savior without a reward. [She kissed you on the cheek]
I do not need your money, but I demand compensation with your body.
I think it's fair.
Give me everything you have and bend over.
Hmmmm... Fine.
Do you think that all your things are not worth your life? Give everything.
I..I guess...
Thanks for the money.
Thanks to YOU for my life.

28 minutes ago, Reaper101001000 said:

Where is Dragon supposed to be found? The quest marker just shows "Speak to Grendel when very close to Dragon", and points to Grendel himself. I can't remember if Grendel said anything about where Dragon is ? (I haven't done curtain call yet if that's relevant)

Ok so weirdly enough, I dismissed him and then the marker moved to where (presumably) its supposed to be, near Poseidon Energy

On 3/27/2023 at 9:21 AM, DSHV said:

Which textbox is for whom? Or leave it vague? Add the same NPC but for male companions?

Maybe you can add text boxes which set the alias to certain followers? So like this:

Spoiler

PC: I would like to introduce my companion here:

Option 1~3 can be whichever vanilla NPC/Followers

Option 4: <Alias of spouse>, is my wife.

Option 5:  if there's a function that can scan for alias/gender of current follower, option 5 can be one for a follower, which can be a follower from another mod, and and add it to a variable reference in the quest itself. Then AAF can scan that list for any 1~3 people for sex scenes I guess?

On 4/2/2023 at 6:06 AM, DSHV said:

Just adds new NPCs, locations and quests. The theme of the mod is humiliation, but it's not all about it, for example, the secondary main quest. Mod for submissive female PC, but can be played with male PC with less content.

--//--

Okay, this is the last idea I want to add. Unless, of course, someone writes me a text that I like so much that I will immediately implement it in a new update.
Creepy Encounter

Hide contents

Creep (C): Hush lady, Mr. Knife wants blood.
Hostage (H) (very close to him): Help! He's going to kill me!
Creep: Why are you slandering me in front of a potential friend, mean lady? You deserve to die for this! Hi, you! Will you be my friend? 
1. What's happening?
Creep: Mommy told me to make a lot of friends. But when I wanted to make friends with lovely ladies they called me bad words. Mommy told me to always stand up for myself and do not let bullies to offend me. So Mr. Knife, my true friend, takes care of bad ladies.
Hostage: I was wrong! I want to be your friend! I'll suck you cock, whatever...
Creep: It's too late, lady. Now you will suck only Mr.Knife.
1. [Hard Speech Challenge] Look at yourself. You yourself have become a bully.
(Success) Noooo! No, no, no... Mr. Knife, I'll explain everything! Argh... [Mr. Knife born to kill bullies] (C dead, H alive)
(Failure) So you are together! A bully is protecting another bully! Mr. Knife, your time has come. (C attack, H dead)
2. I don't care, kill her.
[He sliced her throat] (H dead)
2.1 What have you done, monster!?
You yourself told me to kill the meanie. You call me a monster? Mr. Knife will get to know your guts! (C attack)
2.2 It was a reverse psychology, you imbecile!
You won't confuse me with your incomprehensible words! You're laughing at me! Mr. Knife will get to know your guts! (C attack)
2.3 And you are absolutely ruthless sociopath. Now we can become friends.
Yay! I knew that sooner or later my way of making friends will work! (F)
2.4 Well, bye. 
Wait a minute. After you told me to introduce her to Mr. Death, now be my friend. (F)
3. Please let her go!
Will you be my friend then?
3.1 Yes, yes! I want to become your friend very much!
F: Then you shall pass the Trial of Friendship. (F)
M: Seriously? Will I get a real boy friend? (F)
3.2 [Mister Sandman] Is that how you cut people? So noisy, messy...
No, no, who cuts whom? Lady, are you cutting anyone? No. Me too. I feel that we are similar. Please be my friend! (F)
3.3 [Quick Hands] [Shoot him]
Argh...
3.4 [Mysterious Stranger] Now!
Now what? (Mysterious Stranger appear behind him and kill him)
4. I don't want to be part of this.
Do you see what you've done, mean lady!? (C attack, H dead)

(F) Female Trial of Friendship:  So you'll kiss my lil spigot?
1. Maybe there is another way to prove my friendliness?
If you refuse such a trifle, how do you want to be friends further?
2. Kiss yourself your stinky cock!
You're a bully. Mr. Knife, your time has come. (C attack, H dead)
3. [Sarcasm] Is there any chance you're a brewer for midgets?
Lil spigot is what I have between my legs, slow-witted lady.
4. Yes, of course! I'm friendly, you see? [Kiss his cock]
[You knelt down and gently pulled his pants down with your teeth. A very ugly, dirty, pimply, twisted and smelly penis fell out on your face. You kissed it carefully]
And put it in your mouth for sweet dreams.
1. You have strange ideas about friendship.
Real friends don't question their friend's sanity. Right, Mr. Knife?
2. NO!
1. So me and Mr. Spigot not good enough to be a friend? You're a bully. Mr. Knife, your time has come. (C attack, H dead)
3. [Sarcasm] Ah, that kind of friendship... You would have said right away that you need a cocksucking friend.
I said I want to be friends with the lady.
4. [Suck his cock]
[You have strengthened your friendship very tightly]
Now I want to get to know you deeper.
1. You mean "better"?
No, when I said "deeper" I mean "deeper", otherwise I'd said "better" instead "deeper", silly lady.
1. You want to fuck me?
It's a bad word. I want to explore your hole on the place for spigots. Tha't all.
2. Stay away of me, you creep!
She said it, Mr. Knife. The forbidden phrase. Mr. Knife, your time has come. (C attack, H dead)
3. [Endless Pit] No need to touch me. You can see everything from here.
So this is what ladies look like from the inside. Thank you lady, you are very educational.
4. Yes, yes. Everything you want.
See, Mr. Knife, and you wanted to kill her.

(F) Male Trial of Friendship:  So you'll shake my hand? [He threw away his victim]
Sure, buddy. Come closer for a hug. [Kill him]
But... I just... wants a fri...end...
Sure, friend. [Shake his hand]
Now I don't need ladies. I will discuss them with my friend.
[Sarcasm] Of course, just such a friend as you was not enough for me to complete my collection.
You have a whole collection of friends. Then I'll start compiling my collection too! You, Mr. Knife, Mr. Teethhead, Mrs. Old lady, Mr. Dead Dog,..
No, touching you is too much of a requirement.
Betrayal! Bully! Mr. Knife, your time has come. (C attack)

Force Greets: 
F: Now I want to give to your low holes my milk. (Sex)
F: Your funny bags are jiggling funny. Now I'll make them jiggle even funnier. (Sex)
M: What's new, friend, in man's affairs?
M: Let's discuss ladies.
Do you see Mr. Teethhead too?
Mommy, I did find a friend!
The old lady is now looking at you too.

Hostage: Thank you, thank you! I've already said goodbye to the life. Here's all my money.
I didn't do it for a reward.
I cannot leave my savior without a reward. [She kissed you on the cheek]
I do not need your money, but I demand compensation with your body.
I think it's fair.
Give me everything you have and bend over.
Hmmmm... Fine.
Do you think that all your things are not worth your life? Give everything.
I..I guess...
Thanks for the money.
Thanks to YOU for my life.

This miniquest crosses the line for me and is not something I would install on my computer. Sorry :(