47 minutes ago, jrag0921 said:

that sucks.

I second that ?

@DSHV

Would it somehow be possible to have the NPC use the "vanilla" companion behavior.

Like "recrute" and "dismiss". I think now they are using something like NPC quest follow behavior.

This would allow mods like Better Companions to manage the AI, which I would appreciate.

Is it intentional for Severina not to fight?

okey, she fights, but not very well ?

Thanks Itow

Edited by It0w

Will there be nonXDI patch for 1.5? I tried to run game on a minimum mods and still got stuck on NPC's that refuses to talk to me and i think nonXDI launch may help.

UPD. Seems like everything, that was added after patch 1.4 is unplayable due to not-talking NPC's, except Alien Abduction, since i can't make Mr.Darkwater to talk as well.

Edited by Blackicket

I press the glory button in the alleyway but it says "This button isn't functioning". 

Is this meant to happen?

If so could someone give me a steer as to what I'm meant to do

For the person not having the button show up I did previously have issues with the button not appearing and couldn't find any mods that appeared to edit Goodneighbor, turns out it was Wasteland Dairy Framework causing the issue and once I disabled it the button appeared.

2 minutes ago, DrVadgers said:

I press the glory button in the alleyway but it says "This button isn't functioning". 

Is this meant to happen?

If so could someone give me a steer as to what I'm meant to do

For the person not having the button show up I did previously have issues with the button not appearing and couldn't find any mods that appeared to edit Goodneighbor, turns out it was Wasteland Dairy Framework causing the issue and once I disabled it the button appeared.

repeat until a warning appears ... I am not sure, but I think you have to press the switch 5 or 6 times

On 1/21/2023 at 9:44 AM, It0w said:

Severina is a feisty fighter.

She shouldn't interfere in the fight. She's in the Captured faction for that. If you agrees to take her, she is removed from that faction and joins the Player's faction.

22 hours ago, It0w said:

Would it somehow be possible to have the NPC use the "vanilla" companion behavior.

Some are using, like Brutus and Xana. Some, like Severina and Bait are using just the follow package.

17 hours ago, Blackicket said:

Will there be nonXDI patch for 1.5?

Yes, after 1.5.1.

15 hours ago, DrVadgers said:

The textboxs should appear. After a few warnings the button should teleport PC to the base. Try the code: coc aaatempleofishtar.

Edited by DSHV
More answers
1 hour ago, DSHV said:

She shouldn't interfere in the fight. She's in the Captured faction for that. If you agrees to take her, she is removed from that faction and joins the Player's faction.

You're right. She doesn't do anything in the fight with the raider, but in her recruitment dialog she wants a fist fight. Something like a Skyrim fist fight?

That ends up in said situation for me. Sorry for the ambiguity. Right now I'll pass on her, the BoS attacks are too much of a pain in the ass for me right now.

Spoiler

She is an institute runner and the BoS will attack her if a Vertibird sees her. At least that's how it is for me.

1 hour ago, DSHV said:

Some are using, like Brutus and Xana. Some, like Severina and Bait are using just the follow package.

Ah, thanks for pointing that out. So I can put them in settlements to make them work. That's great.

I hate Bait because he steps on every mine he can find ?. But that's probably not the mods fault.

Thanks for your time and patience.

Itow

7 hours ago, MetZwerg said:

now i found gadget, but she does not respond, just giving random comments like any npc...

check the thread using CTRL + F and look for the word gadget, someone has a fix. Maybe DSHV himself remembers it

also loved the new update mate. I'm waiting for that other dude to upload the updated VASynth voice files to enjoy it even more lmao

Need help starting the Assassin's Quest?

I can't find anything new in the Dugout Inn, can someone tell me who (or what) should I find there? Cary Burden shows up perfectly fine...

I'm starting a new game, does this quest have prerequisite?

On 1/22/2023 at 12:42 PM, It0w said:

Something like a Skyrim fist fight?

I didn't really add that. Maybe you hit her during the battle? Maybe I should check out her factions.

On 1/22/2023 at 9:03 PM, MetZwerg said:

now i found gadget, but she does not respond, just giving random comments like any npc...

She shouldn't, she has a special type of voice. Try the console commands: clearquestaliases *quest's id*, then setquestaliases *quest's id*; Her quest's are Becoming Hearty Again and Undicking.

3 hours ago, zjzc said:

I can't find anything new in the Dugout Inn

You need Nuka-Cola For the Most Beautiful on the bar. Or you can find his nest near Oberland station, the difference is only in the initial dialogue.

10 hours ago, DSHV said:

I didn't really add that. Maybe you hit her during the battle? Maybe I should check out her factions.

She shouldn't, she has a special type of voice. Try the console commands: clearquestaliases *quest's id*, then setquestaliases *quest's id*; Her quest's are Becoming Hearty Again and Undicking.

You need Nuka-Cola For the Most Beautiful on the bar. Or you can find his nest near Oberland station, the difference is only in the initial dialogue.

Thanks! I will take a good look around the bar?

Hi , Here Take This Nuka-Cola?

image.png.b2527e5505c43a4a2173b0b180b15dd7.png

23 hours ago, zjzc said:

Need help starting the Assassin's Quest?

I can't find anything new in the Dugout Inn, can someone tell me who (or what) should I find there? Cary Burden shows up perfectly fine...

I'm starting a new game, does this quest have prerequisite?

1.5.1:

-Small bug fixes;

-A Hard Row To Hoe: Inspired by the NV's Sexout Breeder (Bighorner Ranch content) mod. I warn you that the content is very nasty. Okay, I'll warn you about this in the game itself later. To become a farm slave find a farm south of Somerville Place. Befriend Ryan to escape. For a good submissive slavegirl there will be quests every sixth or so job: In Sickness (No comments), Rural Wedding (You can take your husband out the farm), Neighbors Visit, Shopping, Excommunication (You can bring both women);
-Wise Toilet in Diamond City, near the destroyed van, to check your dignity.

-//-

Waiting for your bug reports for 1.5.2. Then I'll do Non-XDI version.

Edited by DSHV

I like the idea of this new mission, but I found the quest a bit boring on the playtrought. I would have loved some more interactions with the father and the sister. Anyway,  can I ask you for the nudella quest id (i have problems starting it after the silver sh quest)  and the way to add to my inventory the deathpool key?

On 1/26/2023 at 9:12 PM, xyzxyz said:

Agility and strenght did nothing. I had to shoot him to stop him.

Oh, you need high Strength or Agility.

On 1/27/2023 at 4:04 AM, erprocions said:

I like the idea of this new mission, but I found the quest a bit boring on the playtrought.

Well, a farm slave work must be monotonous and boring. I tried to make it more interesting with different textboxes. In the original idea, it was necessary to wait a day between works. I think this quest is more for roleplay: wake up, serve the owner, feed all Brahmins, do your job and back to sleep in a kennel.

AAASuperheroesAreNotBorn.

The key must be in a closed room in Ghoultry. Or you can use the console, it's called Deadpool Key.

16 hours ago, Lynx2k10 said:

Imho, you might have added a "taming the brat" path to AAAPerfectBrat quest or even a "sissification" path. ?

Maybe. For now there are two ways - submission and his demise.

3 hours ago, Anakinskywalker44 said:

Im not sure what the jobs im supposed to do for the brat, cant talk to the guy in Diamond City, killed the Supermutant coz he attacked me but still has the marker on him

Quest must have other quest markers. You also can press C while hovering over a quest to see its description: Find Uncle Leopold (Coffe Tin) in the Hardware Town near, kill Rrrrron at Trinity Plaza, and deliver a package to Anus Mason to Science center in DC. The package under the baseball statue in front of the city gate. 

I escaped the Deadpool and took my stuff from the safe, but a short while later Gvido just ran up to me, said some unintelligible things, and took all my stuff again.
It's not in the safe again.

Did my quest bug and did I lose all my stuff or am I missing something?

Edited by bdbarbeque
1 hour ago, bdbarbeque said:

Did my quest bug and did I lose all my stuff or am I missing something?

He will come each day before the end of the quest and take all your things. Better to kill him before quest ends, the items should be on him.