Hi, I want to thank you for the modification and ask you to make changes. Now the mod takes the base values of SPECIAL, GetBaseValue, which does not take into account other modifications that change the parameters. For example, my basic charisma value is 10, the modification changes the value to 1, but checking the parameters takes into account the basic ones.

4 hours ago, DSHV said:

Hi, what condition should I use?

Use function GetValue, I checked on the dog Byte, everything works as it should. With GetBaseValue, it takes into account only the base, not the current value of the parameters.

Edited by blinkmoth

Hello. I found a strange bug.

It appears that removing Miniwar Pack from the inventory from the "divide and rule" quest breaks the AAF on the next load. This happens when deleting by quest and when deleting through the console. 

I jumped to the next stage through the console and now I carry a box of 50 pounds in inventory))

On 2/18/2023 at 3:55 PM, Niki69 said:

after divide and rule Where are my things?

In the safe in the bushes, near the Deadpool map marker. The quest marker should point there.

8 hours ago, Lutikz said:

Can be deleted via console.

You'd better delete it then. No uses for the item later.

19 hours ago, DSHV said:

You'd better delete it then. No uses for the item later.

I agree. But like I said, removing this item breaks the AAF. When loading a save without a miniwar pack, the AAF just freezes at 68%.

That's right, I've checked it many times.
Most likely the bug will be difficult to localize and fix, so just be aware.

5 hours ago, poolmans said:

Greetings!
I can't complete the Undicking quest.
Maxim Dickson dies, and then my character dies.
Armor from GADJet put on. I do not understand what I did wrong.
I recorded a video with the passage of this quest. ?

You need to start the dialogue not start a fight

Hello, so maybe I'm just doing thing wrong but here's what's happening. After completing Triumph of Justice, I started, and then finished, Hard Times after that I had the "interview", I don't know if an actual quest is meant to show up but for me nothing did. I also got the first lesson from Katherine, but nothing is really happening. Also, if this changes anything I'm doing this on a partially started save file meaning I already have Piper as a follower.

On 2/6/2023 at 6:40 AM, DSHV said:

You need to install ProblemsofSurvivor1.5.2, then if you want ProblemsofSurvivor1.5.2NonXDIPatch. Then if you want Dialogue Addon or Voiced.

okay i have done as so above, all dialogue will work, but nothing happens after. People remain where they are and quests wont continue

On 2/21/2023 at 1:44 PM, Lutikz said:

I agree. But like I said, removing this item breaks the AAF.

This is a strange connection - AAF's scripts and the quest item of the separate quest.

On 2/21/2023 at 9:52 PM, poolmans said:

I can't complete the Undicking quest.

His death script:

Event OnDeath(Actor killer)
if (AAAPOSUndicking.Getstage() == 22 && Game.GetPlayer().IsEquipped(AAAAntiHeartSqueezingBoth) || Game.GetPlayer().IsEquipped(AAAAntiHeartSqueezingPain) || Game.GetPlayer().IsEquipped(AAAAntiHeartSqueezingPleasure))
Game.GetPlayer().addperk(AAAReginaVagina)
Debug.MessageBox("Hear its roar. You got Regina Vagina perk. Time for revenge for all the sexism you've experienced. Men suffer +5% damage in combat.")
AAAPOSUndicking.SetStage(30)
AAAProblemsofSurvivor.setstage(40)
Director.disable()
Darkwater.GetActorBase().SetEssential(false)
else
Game.GetPlayer().Kill(Game.GetPlayer())
EndIf
EndEvent

But the dialogue mysteriously set the quest to stage 23. I should probably change == to >= later on.

The solution is to kill him instead of the second "Again" dialogue.

On 2/22/2023 at 8:41 AM, qazss said:

I also got the first lesson from Katherine, but nothing is really happening.

New lessons will be available after 24 hours wait. Now you need to talk to Maxim Dickson for new quests. In Press On quest, Piper will be disabled, but then enabled back.

On 2/24/2023 at 10:47 AM, cadstea said:

okay i have done as so above, all dialogue will work, but nothing happens after.

Some users have the same problem, but I don't know what's wrong. It looks like the game does not see mod scripts. To test, I must have the same problem. Perhaps the problem is in the packaging of the files, then I will definitely not be able to find it since I'm playing with the source code. 

20 hours ago, DSHV said:

But the dialogue mysteriously set the quest to stage 23. I should probably change == to >= later on.

The solution is to kill him instead of the second "Again" dialogue.

Thanks for the tip.
I did not start 2 dialogue, killed Dickson once on stage 22, without going to stage 23.
The quest closed, perk received, the quest marker remained.  
Uff, now we can go on the sidequests.

Spoiler

Fallout4_2023_02_26_11_53_12_694.jpg

Edited by poolmans
pics

Gadjet gives the body power armor with stimulation and nipple massage, with 2 sensory enhancer devices. 
I assembled the power armor, installed this body, I have 2 sensory enhancers in my inventory, but nothing happens. How do I activate this power armor?

Fallout4_2023_02_26_20_15_26_737.jpg

Edited by poolmans