12 hours ago, Lynx2k10 said:

It seems that xx042350 <AAAPassiveNecrophile> perk doesn't work properly again...

I checked in CK and everything should work. How it works?

1.5.2:

-Small fixes (loss of dignity in the farm, ammo for Shopping, new items to the update safe);

-Non-XDI version;

-POSScripts.

Bug report in Play Your Role?

1. [stage 10] Andrey Rayanovsky always picks up Rapture from the safe when the combat starts. The result is the player cannot pick up Rapture from the safe and therefore the quest does not advance to stage 20. Maybe locking up the safe will solve this issue.

2. [stage 20] In scene AAAPlayYourRoleStart, if the player choose "I don't know" option, the quest stage would advance to 21 and prevent AAAPlayYourRoleStart from starting after the AAF scene. The culprit is the condition of AAAPlayYourRoleStart being "getstage == 20", the correct condition should be "getstage >= 20 AND getstage <= 23".

Maybe Im dumb for not reading something but I cant find Basil in Bunker Hill for maid to order. Do I first need to know him trough another quest or something ? Is he maybe just not there for me if yes has someone his ID so I can teleport to him or make a copy of him ? Thank you all in advance

On 1/31/2023 at 8:02 AM, DSHV said:

I checked in CK and everything should work. How it works?

1.5.2:

-Small fixes (loss of dignity in the farm, ammo for Shopping, new items to the update safe);

-Non-XDI version;

-POSScripts.

No damage to feral ghouls. I had to remove the perk.

9 hours ago, outout777 said:

Hello, I'm translating this mod and there are some non-Roman symbols, should I leave them unchanged?

Hello. No, it looks like a bug. There should be '.

8 hours ago, Anakinskywalker44 said:

Am having trouble with the Major Law quest. I read the note in my home and the Mayor turned up

Well, maybe resetquest AAAMajorLaw can helps? The note spawn a mayor's clone and the refusal set the stage of the quest 100.

5 hours ago, FFHfhf said:

Maybe Im dumb for not reading something but I cant find Basil in Bunker Hill for maid to order.

You meet her in Concord Speakeasy by Friend We Made... and you need to finish it to start the maid quest. Her ref id - 3023AE6.

12 minutes ago, Lynx2k10 said:

But I haven't changed the perk since the last time. Gave only the opportunity to get 5 rank. It's using Mod Weapon Attack Damage Add Value: Value = Value + 0.01 (and 0.02-0.05 for the next ranks). Target HasKeyword ActorTypeFeralGhoul (and Ghoul).

Edited by DSHV
More answers
On 2/1/2023 at 6:45 PM, Lynx2k10 said:

I checked all perk ranks and everything works fine. Perhaps you update the mod and got a new rank and the old perk interfered and created this bug?

8 hours ago, fred200 said:

I can't find the exit from Base.

Find the button same as one sent you there. It's in a room next to the toilet.

On 2/1/2023 at 3:52 PM, DSHV said:

You meet her in Concord Speakeasy by Friend We Made... and you need to finish it to start the maid quest.

Yeah, now that you say it I do have a quest there but when I go there she isnt there and somehow I got the Bunker Hill quest by talking to the guy that you send to Vault 111 idk why but thank you! Im just gonna use the ID. Love your mods btw

Edited by FFHfhf

Okay I figured out why nothing was fallowing me I got the hint when I went to the electrical hobby building I was getting something for the responders mod and I found Alice there and it refused to fallow me because I had dogmeat and cockworth with me I left them both at the red rocket  filler that there as I have make all red rockets into settlements then re talked to Alice and it fallowed me out of there. it would help in your discrpiton of this mod to say that if you want these npc to fallow  you can not have any companions with you

Hi everyone! I may not be the first to ask but the mod don't seems to work (I guess that icorrectly installed it, I got the voiced NPC) I talk to some nmc from this mod but each time no AAF animation is launch. I also arrived in goodneighbor but the "glory" button, that is supposed to lead to the first quest, don't work. Anyone had this issue and know how to do ?

17 hours ago, bugg212 said:

it would help in your discrpiton of this mod to say that if you want these npc to fallow  you can not have any companions with you

Well, all the followers in the game works that way. And the mod's followers uses vanilla's followers framework. They actually should speak to previous companion and replace them.

11 hours ago, Azzzqww said:

Anyone had this issue and know how to do ?

What version are you using? You need to install the mod's scripts from XDI version or just POSScripts anyway.

On 2/5/2023 at 8:03 AM, cumballs said:

do you need to start a new game for this to work because nothing is showing up

You need to install ProblemsofSurvivor1.5.2, then if you want ProblemsofSurvivor1.5.2NonXDIPatch. Then if you want Dialogue Addon or Voiced.

On 2/9/2023 at 8:08 AM, Anakinskywalker44 said:

Didnt work

Then I only know "load an early save" way.

15 hours ago, FilthyWeaboo said:

Is there a way to put Alice on the robot workbench?

I don't know what it depends on. Maybe just need to add her some keyword in the CK.

14 hours ago, LEVDOVA777 said:

А будет ли русская озвучка на 1.5.2 заранее спасибо............

Насчет озвучки я не знаю, но если кто-нибудь переведет текст, то я прикреплю ссылку на этот перевод на страницу мода.