On 5/3/2023 at 9:06 AM, Alturistix said:

Is there a way to get Nora in the Honey i'm home quest as a female PC?

Spouses synths uses the traits of the spouse NPCs including gender. You can also find her refId, enable her and disable Nate. They use the same quest so it should work. As for making such an option by me, I don't quite understand the concept. It will be your, Nora's synth, and these are completely different dialogues.

1.6: I want to revise Whore's Done It, The Hero of Ages and Creepy Encounter and add them to 1.6.1.

-No Incest In This Quest: Johnny's end of the Familia arc. [Charisma] or [Cherchez La Femme] for women;
-People Management: Continuation of Revelation. After training, you can find and free (or not free) slaves in Mayor McDonough's office, Drumlin Diner and Deadpool. After the quest new room Degradatorium will appear at the base and slaver raids near Oberland Station, Prospect Hill, also known as Cambridge Park and Columbus Park. After Press On Maxim will give you the newspaper Are Slavery Really That Bad?
-Good Boys and Bad Girl: Find a girl with dogs in the Prost bar. She can tell stories and teach you how to tie knots. Or show her tying knots for males. I don’t know why I so thinly veiled a dog fucking, probably because she is also quite decent for this mod and for a dog fucking;
-All Hail Hypnocock!: If you want a little abuse then go to Bridgeway Trust and ask Fred Neam by you appearance to hypnotize you. He will do nasty things to you and give a disgusting quest. But you'll do everything, even though there is no reward for it (not even XP), only to remove the quest from your quest log. Here I am such an insidious quest designer;
-Liquid Beggar is sitting at the Anna's Cafe (East of Hangman's Alley). You can do a good deed and give her liquid to quench her thirst;
-Museum of Lewdness: New exhibits:
--Wasteland Survival Guide For Women - In the Boston Public Library (On the table with the key and the terminal);
--The Minutewoman Poster - Minutewoman quest;
--The Royal Seal - Earth Emperor;
--Deathclaw Milkshake Cocktail - Changing Love quest;
-Back in Nude: Continuation of Superheroes Are Not Born. Meet Hubert Commings at Goodneighbor to decide your superheroine fate;
-Perverted Settlers: Find Silver Lewis in the Dugout Inn to to get special setters and learn about your adventures and directions to other mod content:
--Pickup Artist: Have you heard of Johnny Bravo?
--Satyromaniac: Very horny and submissive ghoul. Reference to TOH's Always-Stands;
--Mr. NTR: To cuck your male PC. You can choose two versions of him - Classic and Delinquent. Compatible with Piper, Cait, Curie, Xana, Nora and Severina. In order for him to see your girl, they must stand quite close; 
--Ms. Cuckquean: To cuck your female PC. Same versions as Mr. NTR. Compatible with Brutus, Nate, Hancock, Robert MacCready, Preston Garvey, X6-88, Alonso Stanford, Shrike, Braxton + Strong, Grendel, Dogmeat, Bait and Pigrat;
-Buzz 2: Talk to Ginevra Ddim for a little Bloatfly content;
-Minutewoman 2: More booths at Sanctuary Hills, The Slog, Hangman's Alley, Murkwater construction site. These don't have to be wooden booths, but an already existing cramped structure nearby can be used;
-More thoughts for Alice (More of her attic), Nate/Nora (The mod's perks and NTR from Perverted Settlers), Brutus (More misogyny), Xana (More lust, NTR from Perverted Settlers and references to Fallout's references of Lovecraft and Poe (She's a chems psychic after all);
-Slaves: Gunners plaza;
-Add to some NPCs keywords of animation archetypes;

-Bugs... I mean bug fixes.

@DSHV Absolutely love your mod! Especially enjoy all of the bestiality content, any chance you will add more deathclaw-related stuff? Maybe a continuation of the quest where you would get your own deathclaw as your master with him becoming a follower/settler or something among the lines.

A small bug report, Jonny refused to talk to me after I installed the 1.6. I finished all the quests with him before, and when talking to him the dialogue menu does not open and he just says "partner"

Edited by siderr

A great update as always!
Just a small issue: I'm trying to find Silver Lewis, but it seems that he isn't inside the Dugot Inn.

Do you know the reference id? Just to try placing him beside me and see if he appears or not.

Many thanks for your hard work, you're awesome!!!

Edited by The_Blank_Frank

Hiya there. Decided to try and properly play through a lot of this one, cause it looks fun in all the worst ways :)

Any tips for getting the most out of it? Any suggested animation packs for instance?

I presume i should have Brutus

I will be starting it from a fairly mature playthrough (*) , so the other thought that occurs to me is there are presumably some quests that would benefit from being reset?

(*) = Mostly because i really don't want to redevelop sanctuary, re-source all my gear, crawl all over the map unlocking locations and followers etc again.

I tried Mr. NTR on Curie and then asked her about her thoughts as I expect that she might also say something about the situation.

Sometimes it is as if she wanted to say something but there was no subtitle nor voice.

Is this from this mod here?

Edited by ZI0MATRIX
1 hour ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

I tried Mr. NTR on Curie and then asked her about her thoughts as I expect that she might also say something about the situation.

Sometimes it is as if she wanted to say something but there was no subtitle nor voice.

Is this from this mod here?

Where did you find Lewis to unlock Perverted settlers? Was he inside the Dugot Inn or somewhere else?

18 minutes ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

There is a new NPC in the Inn in Diamond City, talk with him.

Tried searching him in the inn, but he didn't spawn apparently.

Could you please share his reference ID (the npc code you see by clicking on him in cheats menu), so I can try moving at my pc's position through cheats and see what happens? Just because I'm afraid he's been somehow replaced by some random citizens by using other mods that expand Diamond City.

On 4/19/2023 at 1:07 PM, DSHV said:

I'll just add this code in ends of dialogues:

AAF:AAF_API AAF_API

AAF_API = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000F99, "AAF.esm") as AAF:AAF_API

Actor[] actors = new Actor[2]
    actors[0] = game.GetPlayer()
    actors[1] = akSpeaker
    AAF:AAF_API:SceneSettings settings = AAF_API.GetSceneSettings()
    AAF_API.StartScene(actors, settings)

You can try adding this line:

AAF:AAF_API:SceneSettings settings = AAF_API.GetSceneSettings()
    settings.duration = 30

hello thank you for replying but where do i add it? in the AAF ini files? @DSHV

Edited by Abadyrizk
4 hours ago, MarsterMP said:

How can you check if the mod is working 

The easiest Way is: Go to Goodneighbor, walk to the alley between the memory den and the warehouse. there should be a button if correctly installed. You can test it further if you just press it a few times. 

Spoiler

image.jpeg.0efa126168696cd15e0ad85a95f74675.jpeg

image.jpeg.11d4f657ac1343e979f537daf9830f2e.jpeg

Or you can go to concord. There should be a Dog near the marker in the following screenshot:

Spoiler

image.jpeg.8ce421b145dd342ca12170b768fa4052.jpeg

Edited by Heinz01
On 5/4/2023 at 10:03 PM, siderr said:

Especially enjoy all of the bestiality content, any chance you will add more deathclaw-related stuff?

Well, the deathclaws are rather big boys, they will not go through every passage. I added a deathclaw pet to The Hero of Ages.

On 5/4/2023 at 10:03 PM, siderr said:

A small bug report,

Yes, I incorrectly added a condition to his dialog and this is after I tested all of its content. I will fix it in 1.6.1.

On 5/5/2023 at 11:33 AM, Lostdreamer said:

Any tips for getting the most out of it? Any suggested animation packs for instance?

Packs with animal and threesomes animations. There should be no problem, only new NPCs will appear in old places and will be difficult to find them. Silver Lewis at the Dugot Inn may direct to some the mod's content.

15 hours ago, zjzc said:

I can't figure out how to start the No Incest quest... any help?

It should be given out by Johnny after Play Your Role but now his dialogue is broken.

15 hours ago, georgechalkias said:

What would happen if I got companions with me during those quests?

Nothing. Although it will be strange if they do not comment or help in what is happening. So it's probably worth taking the mod's companions.

11 hours ago, Abadyrizk said:

hello thank you for replying but where do i add it?

To dialog's scripts. It's called Papyrus Fragment.

On 5/4/2023 at 8:03 PM, siderr said:

Especially enjoy all of the bestiality content, any chance you will add more deathclaw-related stuff?

Well, the deathclaws are rather big boys, they will not go through every passage. I added a deathclaw pet to The Hero of Ages.

Hey sorry I may be completely blind but is The Hero of Ages a quest in PoS? Cant see it in a content table

When done getting the treasure in "Play your Role" and going back to Johnny, dialogue seems to be broken (aware that mod author is aware of this bug) but issue I am now having is Johnny is following me everywhere and it is starting to get annoying.

12 minutes ago, habilon said:

When done getting the treasure in "Play your Role" and going back to Johnny, dialogue seems to be broken (aware that mod author is aware of this bug) but issue I am now having is Johnny is following me everywhere and it is starting to get annoying.

Ended up just loading an earlier save before I got to that point in the quest... lost an hour or two of progress but it fixes the issue, just need to avoid the quest till this is fixed

First of what i suspect will be many questions:

Wasteland Survival Guide For Women - On the table with the key and the terminal in the Boston Public Library;

...This is Curator Giivens terminal with the key to the room with the boss chest, yes?

This mod requires serious repair: ProblemsofSurvivor1.6
6 Cell Errors, 6 with Broken Pre combines

ERROR: CELL 0000E307 

ERROR: Interior CELL 000016D8  
ERROR: Interior CELL 0002A728  
ERROR: Interior CELL 00102B82  
ERROR: Interior CELL 00001E53

ERROR: Interior CELL 0002A199

Plus another broken navmesh [NAVM:0010FF96], not to mention dirty edits and face morphs.  

Edited by necol

22 hours ago, zjzc said:

I see, best of luck for the next update!

14 hours ago, habilon said:

When done getting the treasure in "Play your Role"

Already released :cool:.

21 hours ago, siderr said:

Hey sorry I may be completely blind but is The Hero of Ages a quest in PoS? Cant see it in a content table

Because it's in the 1.6.1 I just released.

20 hours ago, Niki69 said:

okey so which nora companion fucks with mr.ntr? (there are ton of nora comp mods) also how can i change his versions?

This mod's Honey, I’m Home.

When Silver Lewis offers to call him, there is a choice.

13 hours ago, Lostdreamer said:

This is Curator Giivens terminal with the key to the room with the boss chest, yes?

Yes.

9 hours ago, necol said:

Broken Pre combines

Unfortunately, I don't know how to fix this. Maybe someone else will be kind enough to fix this.

9 hours ago, tsanch36 said:

I'm currently stuck on the first mission where you talk to the prosecutor. I get through his dialog and nothing happens. I'm just stuck there

Do the other NPCs there say nothing after that?

1.6.1:

-The Hero of Ages: Talk to Niels Maxwell between Sanctuary Hills and Red Rocket to start your cult. You can disable Niels Maxwell by pushing the left button in AAAPOSSpecialRoom;
-Creepy Encounter waiting for you near the Peabody house. To disable this content you need to push the right button in AAAPOSSpecialRoom;

-No Incest In This Quest's start fix;
-I looked at the content and tried to add sex tags and loss of dignity;
-Added update items to the POS safe.

I'm waiting for further bug reports and then I'll do Non-XDI version.

Edited by DSHV
More answers