i cant talk to bad humy's and there are 4 of them that spawn right outside paradise. when i kill them since i was asked to i talk to the leader again and i can only ask again. the bad humy's do not spawn again.  i have tryed sqs and i am on stage 0 and i tryed setstage AAAMutantsBestFriend 20 and it never changed since the quest dosnt start i also tryed startquest AAAMutantsBestFriend with nothing that helped

maybe the end dialog is glitched the final dialog i get is bad humys want to conqest PARADASA. of course! It's PARADASA after all. You need to make them not doing it. 
the dialog just ends their i dont get the option to agree or disagree and no quest started. i dont know why its doing this and i can just spawn mutameat from the console since he wont talk to me

On 1/12/2022 at 9:27 AM, xtro334 said:

Would be nice if Bait went to a default place, like Dogmeat, when he leaves.

Bait is not a real companion. He's more like an NPC with follow and wait packages. He is follow the player if the global value AAABaitFollow = 1 and wait if = 0. You can use the code: set AAABaitFollow to 1 and change a location or wait, he should find you.

On 1/13/2022 at 3:31 AM, xtro334 said:

It would be awesome if it actually increased happiness in the settlements where you boost morale.

Initially, I planned to make it so that a minutewoman can create booths for communication in any of her settlements and there would be unique characters and random dialogues. But then I looked at how settlement systems work and we have what we have. I will, of course, still be adding new content for the minutewoman.

On 1/13/2022 at 9:02 AM, eidod23 said:

i dont get the option to agree or disagree and no quest started.

23 hours ago, Blackicket said:

Persy says about bad humys want to conquer PARADASA, but even when i kill four NPC's named "Bad Humy" quest do not start.

The quest should start automatically after Presy's words. I tested and everything works for me. Perhaps this is some kind of conflict with another mod, although I don’t know how this is possible, because there are separate NPCs and the new quest. You can try to find this conflict or try a different version of my mod (with XDI or Non-XDI).

5 hours ago, DSHV said:

Bait is not a real companion. He's more like an NPC with follow and wait packages. He is follow the player if the global value AAABaitFollow = 1 and wait if = 0. You can use the code: set AAABaitFollow to 1 and change a location or wait, he should find you.

Well, I found him in Sanctuary, sitting outside one of the houses I had built.

No idea if he is supposed to go to Sanctuary, but there is where he ended up.

Back to Office kind of need more story, I think.

Perhaps a few small missions with some waiting between.

Day one: As now

Day two: The old boss invite a ghoul friend and ask the survivor to have sex with him to seal a deal.

Day three: Ask her to clean out the club or another place for him to set up shop.

Day four: Ask her to recruit new clients for his new law firm (which pretty much is him whoring out the survivor for caps).

Well, something along those lines, as he exploits her to get his old life back.

Maxim Dickson:

That was  a lot of warning popups before this one started. ?

It was good up until the prison time, and as long as one followed the obvious path, everything worked.

Might be good to move the chairs for the jury a bit from the judge though. It got a bit cramp with all going to the chair for between dialog scenes.

Once in prison, it all got a bit boring since it was so much repeated stuff with sleep to get to the next 24 hrs.

It also messes things up with any settlements one might have, since one can not go to them and fix things (which is kind of expected when in jail).

After a few days, I just got bored and went back to an old save.

I really recommend not to do this one unless one do it before starting any settlements.

Note: Prisoners did end up in a wall or in the wrong cell a lot of the time after sex scenes.

Edited by xtro334

Buzz was placed in a much better place now, but could need some more story.

Might be good to add someone that want Bloat fly eggs, so there is a reason for the sex part.

Then send her over to the book store, where there is rumored to be some domesticated bloat flies.

Head back to quest giver and have the bloat fly eggs removed, and get paid.

On 1/15/2022 at 3:04 AM, xtro334 said:

The mutant dog have no Interaction and do not follow you.

Some mod can rewrite his race. Maybe putting POS at the end of your modlist in a mod manager can help?

On 1/15/2022 at 3:59 AM, xtro334 said:

Back to Office kind of need more story, I think.

I planned "make a report for him" and save him from loansharks.

On 1/15/2022 at 1:15 PM, xtro334 said:

Once in prison, it all got a bit boring since it was so much repeated stuff with sleep to get to the next 24 hrs.

There are only 5 events and they are all unique. Without waiting, I thought that the imprisonment would be too short.

9 hours ago, stin2pig said:

is there any escape plans for the main quest?

Spoiler

Magnetic vest.

On 1/14/2022 at 1:17 PM, DSHV said:

The quest should start automatically after Presy's words. I tested and everything works for me. Perhaps this is some kind of conflict with another mod, although I don’t know how this is possible, because there are separate NPCs and the new quest. You can try to find this conflict or try a different version of my mod (with XDI or Non-XDI).

Tried to roll back on an older verstion and non-XDI. No effect, non-XDI crashes the game. Can i have a quest's id so i can try to force start it. please?

23 hours ago, pipaxing said:

What will you add on in next updating?

• More to old characters, like Alice (maybe help find her a software to help her destroy millions of future people (extracting them from a man's balls)) (But I'm not sure that there are animations for assaultrons). Same for Brutus, Xana, Minutewoman and others; Maybe Everly Bride wants to be a real bride? Mr. Brandon and Gary Norton can come up with new assignments for PC.
  • Continuation of Max Dickson's and Johnny's questlines;
  • Synth Nora for a male character;
  • New NPCs and events?
  • Prewar female sergeant of Nate;
  • Naked Shroud?
  • Pillars of Community?
  • Housewife Simulator 2077 Holotape;
18 hours ago, Vuulgar said:

I tried several console commands with no success.

He is only in Dog faction. You tried all these:?

Spoiler

Neutralize Hostile NPC
# Neutralize and reequip gears.
setav 2bc 0
setav 2bd 0
recycleactor
resurrect
# Neutralize and reset actor.
setav 2bc 0
setav 2bd 0
recycleactor
# Actor Value Only.
setav 2bc 0
setav 2bd 0
# Neutralize and reequip gears. (If the NPC is attacking the player.)
kill
setav 2bc 0
setav 2bd 0
recycleactor
resurrect
# Neutralize and reset actor. (If the NPC is attacking the player.)
kill
setav 2bc 0
setav 2bd 0
recycleactor
resurrect
# frenzy actor (causes NPC to ignore player and attack other hostile NPCs)
setav 340 1 ;IgnorePlayerWhileFrenzied
setav 2bc 3 ;Aggression = Frenzied
stopcombat ;Re-engage new enemies

Maybe spawn his other copy with player.placeatme? 

12 hours ago, DSHV said:

He is only in Dog faction. You tried all these:?

Hide contents

Neutralize Hostile NPC
# Neutralize and reequip gears.
setav 2bc 0
setav 2bd 0
recycleactor
resurrect
# Neutralize and reset actor.
setav 2bc 0
setav 2bd 0
recycleactor
# Actor Value Only.
setav 2bc 0
setav 2bd 0
# Neutralize and reequip gears. (If the NPC is attacking the player.)
kill
setav 2bc 0
setav 2bd 0
recycleactor
resurrect
# Neutralize and reset actor. (If the NPC is attacking the player.)
kill
setav 2bc 0
setav 2bd 0
recycleactor
resurrect
# frenzy actor (causes NPC to ignore player and attack other hostile NPCs)
setav 340 1 ;IgnorePlayerWhileFrenzied
setav 2bc 3 ;Aggression = Frenzied
stopcombat ;Re-engage new enemies

Maybe spawn his other copy with player.placeatme? 

Oh no, I have never even seen several of those. I wonder what went wrong? I was travelling with him for a while before but then he bit my ass as I was running down the street. Ah well, I have played Skyrim and Fallout 4 more than enough to know shit happens. Thank you.

On 1/30/2022 at 6:55 AM, command88+ said:

I am at the point where i get the gas mask that i have to wear but i don't know what to do next

You can go to the School of Whoring for some lessons each day. Then you can exit with the button near the toilet.

Edited by DSHV
Grammar

Idea... Fatigue Debuff around Bait.

Fatigued... If you have the Fatigue Debuff... then Bait automatically wins any encounter with you, as you are too tired to put up a fight.

Exhausted... Bait might want to ramp up the stakes a bit, if your character is Fatigued. By having sex until Nora is utterly Exhausted, she will keep this debuff for some time. Occasionally passing out, to wake up in a random Bait experience with nearby enemies.

You hear Baits voice, just before you pass out of exhaustion....

' I think it's time you met a few of my pals, Bitch... '

' I think it's time you had a little Behemoth Baby, I'd be good for our home Settlements defence. '

' It's a good job I loosened you up, my pal here is enormous...'

' Time for a bit of my special seed, extra potent, extra addictive...'

' Let's just these clothes off, and send them back by first class post to Red Rocket...'

' Your mouths looking a bit dry, let's lube it up a bit...'

' Time to wedge open those beautiful lips of yours...'

' Stay naked Bitch... I won't tell you again... '

Random Bait Experiences...  after Nora wakes up after blacking out.

- Strange Sex..  Bait has dragged you to be intimate friends with one the local wildlife, could even be a Behemoth.  

- Sex with multiple Dogs...  Bait rounded up some of his friends.

- Sexy Devious Devices... if installed... You are starting to doubt he is actually a Dog, how the hell did he squeeze Nora into a  Devious Corset.

- Ring Gag... with an always open mouth, he can pump some of his special, extra addictive seed into you. Nora may find herself actually leaping onto Bait, occasionally.

- Stripped... Nora wakes up naked, all her clothing missing, even inventory clothing. Bait won't let her pick up any clothing or armour, unless you make a deal...

Just some possible ideas... :)

Max Dickson: Press On (English speakers, maybe you can choose a better name)

Spoiler

Can I go or is there something I need to do, Master?
[Story of the Century] I want the control of a press. And you, of course, as a faithful slave, will give it to your beloved Master.
The press?
I always forget that you are very, very, very, very stupid. You’re a toilet whore after all and in need of constant explanation of the most primitive things.
[Sarcasm] There might be a little problem here, Master. About 200 years ago, the atomic war destroyed civilization, without making an exception for a mass media..
I know, smug cunt! But we have to work with what we have.
I will be happy to serve you, Master!
Naturally, and since you are so joyful, it is worth diluting your joy with a little sadness, for balance. Accept your reward [Your heart squeezed, you gasped and tears came from the pain] (-99 health)
[Lawyer] Back then it didn't really help you stay out of a jail.
Listen, shit! I know you want to destroy yourself in the most destructive way possible. And who wouldn't? This is where our intentions coincide. But let's not rush it by provoking me. I have already planned all your sufferings for a long time ahead. [Your heart squeezed, you in the agony] (-150 health)
Now the Publick Occurrences is only printed newspaper. Lousy petty sheet, waste of a toilet paper. But it doesn't matter if I get these printing presses, I can write whatever I want in them, instead of the crap they usually print. Owner is a stupid cunt, Piper or something, so deceiving her will be easy even for a schmuck like you.
Please spare her. She didn't do anything to you, Master!
Everyone says that, but when I torture someone for a couple of years, they show their rotten hearts full of hatred for me. So all I do is preventive deserved punishments.
Understood, Master
I'm tired of your shitty presence, toilet whore. Everything else you will learn from your pimp. He is near the exit. Don’t make him wait, it's bad for a whore’s health.

Your pimp: A new meat?
I’m your new whore, sir.
Let's decide right now: I’m a man, a human, you’re not. You is a fucking woman, not a human, a tool for me to use. All clear, or should I repeat it, fuckdoll?
Why are you saying this? I’m human!
Listen, thing. I understand that you dream of being more than you are, I'm really are. But that's the way the world works. And if you don't agree, then I can and will do very bad things to you, cunt.
Yes, sir. I’m not a human.
Good, good, everything will be so easy for us. I will not waste time, and you - health.
We need a high-profile appearance of you in the world of prostitution, so that why we go to the Publick Occurrences and start printing these flyers advertising your cheap cunt. At the same time, the boss wants this wench and her organization to become his. No matter how: disappointing your possible friend, putting a cockheart in her, in any case, she should become a “publick” whore. If you decide to cockify her chest, then we will not tell her about you and will make her act like nothing happened.
Attention: The dirtiest whore in the town!
Want to realize your wildest and dirtiest fantasies, but limited by public morality? My name is [Player name] and I’m what you need. You could hear about me, but know that I am nothing but a cheap whore. Do whatever you want with me, I am forbidden to complain and I will accept everything with a smile and gratitude.
Want to beat a whore? I'll talk about my weak spots.
Want to humiliate and depredate a whore? I will share my advice.
Want to roll me in trash, clean your body with me, make me an obedient slave and of course limitless fuck. My only answer is “yes!”
And only for the price of one cap! Find my pimp in the city.
P.S. I would be happy to serve animals, so feel free to bring them with you.

What to do with these flyers after?
Flyers are for distribution, moron. I distribute them in the cities so that everyone knows who you are and search for you when they need a living toilet.
What is written here...
Absolute truth. We are not so despicable that we are engaged in a false advertising. We have standards. Well, me. And I’ll make sure, that that I will drive them into you with my fists. Have you taken whoring lessons from Miss Katerina?
How can I convince Piper?
Not my problem. If you can't, then tell me to install the convincing device, which you can brag about that you wear it too.
Ready
Let’s go already, slut.
Clone of Piper: Blue?
I need to start printing these flyers.
What is this, a joke? Did you read the content? It's a raunch!
(Speech check) Trust me I know what I'm doing.
Doesn't look like it, but okay.
Or you just irradiated your head.
[Cherchez La Femme] Are you saying it didn't turn you on? Even a little? Besides, I'll be soooo grateful to you! 
Well, how can I refuse to such a.. such an interesting woman?
[Gift of Gab] When did I let you down?
You know how to convince, I have verified this already. Well, if we already know this, then why resist?
[Party Girl] It will be fun, Piper-wiper! Come on, girl!
Fine, but then I want a full explanation.
But could you help me then? Another hater harasses me and I don't have time for this nonsense. Even a second is too much. He is in [..] Thanks!
Chuck (secret synth): Some kind of problems with Publick Occurrences?
Problems? Yes, big fucking problems. She unnerves people with her stories, spreading panic. And who controls what she writes? Now she can write anything, any bullshit that hit her in the head during her period.
[Scary Wench] You know what people say in such cases? You're not a cat of course, but I'm not a curiosity either.
I'm just worried for the common good! Just thinking aloud about possible events. No need to take simple conversations to heart.
[Smart Ass] What guarantees can be given at all? Put a warden with a huge baton behind her back and the newspaper’s opinion will just change the owner. Or is it your inner motives?
What? No.. I.. Don't make me look like a villain! I'm just worried for the common good, that’s all!
[LCK>5] You sound like you're afraid she'll reveal the truth about you. Shall I scrape you? Will there be gears and oil?
Let's calm down together. Do not unfoundedly accuse people that they are not people, it is dangerous! I even back down, see?
I propose a compromise: she writes what she wants, and you do what you want with her. Will it calm you down?
Are you offering to make her bitch? Yes, maybe this will show her and others her place. I agree.
Pimp: Install this thing into her.
That's the whole price of female friendship. Or are you going to argue that the feminine gender isn’t vile and dastardly without exception after this?

1) Piper, I dealt with him.
Thank you, Blue. But about these flyers.. If it's really not a joke and you want to become this kind of person, then I will be very disappointed in you. You have a potential for something great. Not for great debasement.
2) Piper, I dealt with him. But you will have to return the favor. He will come soon.
And without it is impossible? If I render such a service, I won't be able to refuse another one of the same kind. And the other person and the other person and a tenth and so on.. But if you think this is the only way for me to keep writing, then I will, Blue.
3) So what about flyers?
I'll print everything. [She rubbed her chest with pain] And I will write any articles about you. Anything at your service.

Piper agreed to print my advertisement.
And I'll make sure it's in the most prominent places. Let's put your ass into action already.

Hooking (Repeatable quest in the Bunker Hill, Diamond City and Goodneighbor)
Client: I want to buy you.
One cap whore, ha-ha. Sounds like something the ghouls would disdain.
Want to fuck something disgusting.
You remind me of someone. Anyway here’s a cap.
Work, girl!
[LCK>3] [He shoves a cap inside your ass/pussy] Tip to stimulate you, wench.
[CHR<5] Yes, indeed your price is quite fair.
[CHR>4] Girl, are you punished? One cap is too little for such a gorgeous woman. I would give 10!
[Idiotic Slut] I love stupid bimbo. All whores should be like this. 
Please enjoy me, sir/ma’am.
Oh, I will.

I also have an idea for a quest where we help the raider gangs with weapons and women and then we pit these gangs. That's non-profitable for the organization and only serves to increase the world's chaos and evil.

Edited by DSHV
Colors of text