On 12/11/2021 at 6:32 PM, jondoes505 said:

i really enjoyed that one even though it is just a small content, and i thought of ways this could get expanded:

Thanks for the ideas, but I can't do that. If not for my skills, then of course I would have made it a huge questline with slow enslavement of Bitch of Steel, with humiliating tattoos, hairstyle and a lot of different devices. I can still think of something for this content; I'm still watching Fallout 4 modding tutorials.

On 12/11/2021 at 9:28 PM, xyzxyz said:

Does anything happen after he gives you the flyer?

No, except that he's now available for sex and the button in the cabin continues to work.

On 12/12/2021 at 1:17 AM, eidod23 said:

since the quest isnt even starting maybe their is a bug

If it doesn't appear in the log, it's definitely a bug. Everything works for me.

On 12/12/2021 at 4:39 AM, eidod23 said:

simplfyed dialog

What does it mean?

On 12/12/2021 at 1:06 PM, BHAitken said:

you have to give us a reason more compelling than just 50 caps...

With high Charisma, you can get 100 caps.

On 12/12/2021 at 1:27 PM, Lynx2k10 said:

Hope there is going to be a continuation of the story.  

I have plans with work for him and loansharks.

2 hours ago, Alchen said:

Anyone know how to fix that?

Perhaps you have a mod that changes cigarettes. The just released 1.2.1 patch should fix this.

1.2.1:
-Bugs fix;
-Non-XDI version;
-POS Scripts 1.2.1.

i'm stuck on this one 

• Problems of Survivor, Triumph of Justice, Dream Job, Hard Times, Back to School - main quest of the mod for females. Lead to pain and humiliations. Push a button in the alley between the Warehouse and the Memory Den in the Goodneighbor...
  •  
  • after the trial she got the cigarettes  but she cant give them to frank 

I have an issue after updating to 1.2.1, I can't get dialogue to initiate with Muta Meat for his applicable quest. Quest marker takes me to him but I get no interaction options when I look at him. Any ideas?

Edit: I noticed if I went and attacked Swan, Muta Meat comes to back him up. Not sure if that matters.

Edited by yomak
On 12/13/2021 at 8:16 PM, 31zlapfk said:

What are your future story plans?

Add new humiliating missions, but nothing specific. Maybe start of an escape quest.

On 12/13/2021 at 9:54 PM, Lynx2k10 said:

So, do we need  these "POS Scripts 1.2.1." to be installed or they' re just for the modders?

Only for modders.

On 12/14/2021 at 12:32 AM, FercPolo said:

but if you've got a script or files of the English I can review it for changes.

I usually post texts of the mods in this topic.

On 12/14/2021 at 5:18 AM, jstnf said:

i'm stuck on this one 

I fixed it in the 1.2.1. Now she should give the unique item so that there are no conflicts with other mods. It is called Punani's cigarette carton.

17 hours ago, yomak said:

I can't get dialogue to initiate with Muta Meat for his applicable quest.

I changed his race in this fix. Perhaps loading the save before Mutameat's appear in the game or the resurrect command will help.

4 hours ago, Oldwolf58 said:

Do you use or have you seen this mod yet.

Yes, TOH using it. But it was done by another person, so I don't know how to do it.

53 minutes ago, Mazhen said:

With the Non-XDI version the game crashes on load for me.

Does everyone have this? Strange, I did the same with the first version and there was no problem.

Hi I'm trying to progress through the Friends we make quest but I seem to be stuck. So I've got the 3 keys and that key Basil gives to a hidden stash, but I have no idea where it is and the quest marker doesn't seem to be working? It still points to that raider bouncer at the door that I have had sex with a million times and nothing seems to happen, the quest marker still points to him. How am I supposed to progress through the story? Thanks in advance

7 hours ago, DeepDarkBoy said:

Hi I'm trying to progress through the Friends we make quest but I seem to be stuck. So I've got the 3 keys and that key Basil gives to a hidden stash, but I have no idea where it is and the quest marker doesn't seem to be working? It still points to that raider bouncer at the door that I have had sex with a million times and nothing seems to happen, the quest marker still points to him. How am I supposed to progress through the story? Thanks in advance

I had a similar issue. I used the console to advance the stage so the bouncer was no longer marked, but you don't get one for the treasure. The good news is that the raiders are not smart and it's in plain sight in the Concord tunnels. You can't miss it.

BUT... I couldn't unlock the treasure crate because it required a Triple Freakshow Key. That's what I posted just above yours. Not sure how to convert my 3 individual keys into the Triple.

Basil's stash...

Spoiler

is a separate vault on the top floor of the speakeasy.

Edited by rbanzai
On 12/16/2021 at 7:16 AM, morty2018 said:

Tell me if you can change the appearance of Brutus

Yes I can. But it's harder for me to make an appearance in Fallout 4 then Skyrim. This is certainly a more advanced, but more unclear thing. I just give an appearance of some NPC and change random sliders.

On 12/16/2021 at 3:52 PM, rbanzai said:

For the Concord mission I collected three keys, but when I got to the treasure it said I needed a Triple version of the key.

21 hours ago, DeepDarkBoy said:

So I've got the 3 keys and that key Basil gives to a hidden stash

You need to find the three keys and the note in the Freaker's safe. Then talk to Basil, she should have option: "I found three keys and a note with the location of the cache." You need the note in your inventory.

12 hours ago, XHardcoreX said:

How do I dismiss Bait?

He should replace the phrase "Come with me." on "Stay here.". It depends on the global variable AAABaitFollow. Try code to set AAABaitFollow to 0 to stop Bait and 1 to follow.

10 hours ago, DSHV said:

You need to find the three keys and the note in the Freaker's safe. Then talk to Basil, she should have option: "I found three keys and a note with the location of the cache." You need the note in your inventory.

Thank you! I had everything I needed but didn't know to go back to her. Worked exactly the way you said.

On 12/13/2021 at 7:03 PM, DSHV said:

Thanks for the ideas, but I can't do that. If not for my skills, then of course I would have made it a huge questline with slow enslavement of Bitch of Steel, with humiliating tattoos, hairstyle and a lot of different devices. I can still think of something for this content; I'm still watching Fallout 4 modding tutorials.

No, except that he's now available for sex and the button in the cabin continues to work.

If it doesn't appear in the log, it's definitely a bug. Everything works for me.

What does it mean?

With high Charisma, you can get 100 caps.

I have plans with work for him and loansharks.

Perhaps you have a mod that changes cigarettes. The just released 1.2.1 patch should fix this.

1.2.1:
-Bugs fix;
-Non-XDI version;
-POS Scripts 1.2.1.

"bitch of steel" i like that, i'm excited to see what you'll come up with and i wish you luck on the endeavor

have a great weekend 

On 12/13/2021 at 4:16 AM, Alchen said:

Regarding the main quest, when my character is requested to retrieve cigarettes from the prisoner, I retrieve the pack but I'm unable to give it to the guy.  Anyone know how to fix that?

also had this issue, if you have smokable cigars, cigarettes and joints thats is probably your issue.