On 2/3/2022 at 4:34 PM, DSHV said:

Max Dickson: Press On (English speakers, maybe you can choose a better name)

Hide contents

Can I go or is there something I need to do, Master?
[Story of the Century] I want the control of a press. And you, of course, as a faithful slave, will give it to your beloved Master.
The press?
I always forget that you are very, very, very, very stupid. You’re a toilet whore after all and in need of constant explanation of the most primitive things.
[Sarcasm] There might be a little problem here, Master. About 200 years ago, the atomic war destroyed civilization, without making an exception for a mass media..
I know, smug cunt! But we have to work with what we have.
I will be happy to serve you, Master!
Naturally, and since you are so joyful, it is worth diluting your joy with a little sadness, for balance. Accept your reward [Your heart squeezed, you gasped and tears came from the pain] (-99 health)
[Lawyer] Back then it didn't really help you stay out of a jail.
Listen, shit! I know you want to destroy yourself in the most destructive way possible. And who wouldn't? This is where our intentions coincide. But let's not rush it by provoking me. I have already planned all your sufferings for a long time ahead. [Your heart squeezed, you in the agony] (-150 health)
Now the Publick Occurrences is only printed newspaper. Lousy petty sheet, waste of a toilet paper. But it doesn't matter if I get these printing presses, I can write whatever I want in them, instead of the crap they usually print. Owner is a stupid cunt, Piper or something, so deceiving her will be easy even for a schmuck like you.
Please spare her. She didn't do anything to you, Master!
Everyone says that, but when I torture someone for a couple of years, they show their rotten hearts full of hatred for me. So all I do is preventive deserved punishments.
Understood, Master
I'm tired of your shitty presence, toilet whore. Everything else you will learn from your pimp. He is near the exit. Don’t make him wait, it's bad for a whore’s health.

Your pimp: A new meat?
I’m your new whore, sir.
Let's decide right now: I’m a man, a human, you’re not. You is a fucking woman, not a human, a tool for me to use. All clear, or should I repeat it, fuckdoll?
Why are you saying this? I’m human!
Listen, thing. I understand that you dream of being more than you are, I'm really are. But that's the way the world works. And if you don't agree, then I can and will do very bad things to you, cunt.
Yes, sir. I’m not a human.
Good, good, everything will be so easy for us. I will not waste time, and you - health.
We need a high-profile appearance of you in the world of prostitution, so that why we go to the Publick Occurrences and start printing these flyers advertising your cheap cunt. At the same time, the boss wants this wench and her organization to become his. No matter how: disappointing your possible friend, putting a cockheart in her, in any case, she should become a “publick” whore. If you decide to cockify her chest, then we will not tell her about you and will make her act like nothing happened.
Attention: The dirtiest whore in the town!
Want to realize your wildest and dirtiest fantasies, but limited by public morality? My name is [Player name] and I’m what you need. You could hear about me, but know that I am nothing but a cheap whore. Do whatever you want with me, I am forbidden to complain and I will accept everything with a smile and gratitude.
Want to beat a whore? I'll talk about my weak spots.
Want to humiliate and depredate a whore? I will share my advice.
Want to roll me in trash, clean your body with me, make me an obedient slave and of course limitless fuck. My only answer is “yes!”
And only for the price of one cap! Find my pimp in the city.
P.S. I would be happy to serve animals, so feel free to bring them with you.

What to do with these flyers after?
Flyers are for distribution, moron. I distribute them in the cities so that everyone knows who you are and search for you when they need a living toilet.
What is written here...
Absolute truth. We are not so despicable that we are engaged in a false advertising. We have standards. Well, me. And I’ll make sure, that that I will drive them into you with my fists. Have you taken whoring lessons from Miss Katerina?
How can I convince Piper?
Not my problem. If you can't, then tell me to install the convincing device, which you can brag about that you wear it too.
Ready
Let’s go already, slut.
Clone of Piper: Blue?
I need to start printing these flyers.
What is this, a joke? Did you read the content? It's a raunch!
(Speech check) Trust me I know what I'm doing.
Doesn't look like it, but okay.
Or you just irradiated your head.
[Cherchez La Femme] Are you saying it didn't turn you on? Even a little? Besides, I'll be soooo grateful to you! 
Well, how can I refuse to such a.. such an interesting woman?
[Gift of Gab] When did I let you down?
You know how to convince, I have verified this already. Well, if we already know this, then why resist?
[Party Girl] It will be fun, Piper-wiper! Come on, girl!
Fine, but then I want a full explanation.
But could you help me then? Another hater harasses me and I don't have time for this nonsense. Even a second is too much. He is in [..] Thanks!
Chuck (secret synth): Some kind of problems with Publick Occurrences?
Problems? Yes, big fucking problems. She unnerves people with her stories, spreading panic. And who controls what she writes? Now she can write anything, any bullshit that hit her in the head during her period.
[Scary Wench] You know what people say in such cases? You're not a cat of course, but I'm not a curiosity either.
I'm just worried for the common good! Just thinking aloud about possible events. No need to take simple conversations to heart.
[Smart Ass] What guarantees can be given at all? Put a warden with a huge baton behind her back and the newspaper’s opinion will just change the owner. Or is it your inner motives?
What? No.. I.. Don't make me look like a villain! I'm just worried for the common good, that’s all!
[LCK>5] You sound like you're afraid she'll reveal the truth about you. Shall I scrape you? Will there be gears and oil?
Let's calm down together. Do not unfoundedly accuse people that they are not people, it is dangerous! I even back down, see?
I propose a compromise: she writes what she wants, and you do what you want with her. Will it calm you down?
Are you offering to make her bitch? Yes, maybe this will show her and others her place. I agree.
Pimp: Install this thing into her.
That's the whole price of female friendship. Or are you going to argue that the feminine gender isn’t vile and dastardly without exception after this?

1) Piper, I dealt with him.
Thank you, Blue. But about these flyers.. If it's really not a joke and you want to become this kind of person, then I will be very disappointed in you. You have a potential for something great. Not for great debasement.
2) Piper, I dealt with him. But you will have to return the favor. He will come soon.
And without it is impossible? If I render such a service, I won't be able to refuse another one of the same kind. And the other person and the other person and a tenth and so on.. But if you think this is the only way for me to keep writing, then I will, Blue.
3) So what about flyers?
I'll print everything. [She rubbed her chest with pain] And I will write any articles about you. Anything at your service.

Piper agreed to print my advertisement.
And I'll make sure it's in the most prominent places. Let's put your ass into action already.

Hooking (Repeatable quest in the Bunker Hill, Diamond City and Goodneighbor)
Client: I want to buy you.
One cap whore, ha-ha. Sounds like something the ghouls would disdain.
Want to fuck something disgusting.
You remind me of someone. Anyway here’s a cap.
Work, girl!
[LCK>3] [He shoves a cap inside your ass/pussy] Tip to stimulate you, wench.
[CHR<5] Yes, indeed your price is quite fair.
[CHR>4] Girl, are you punished? One cap is too little for such a gorgeous woman. I would give 10!
[Idiotic Slut] I love stupid bimbo. All whores should be like this. 
Please enjoy me, sir/ma’am.
Oh, I will.

I also have an idea for a quest where we help the raider gangs with weapons and women and then we pit these gangs. That's non-profitable for the organization and only serves to increase the world's chaos and evil.

This use of companion's clones opens so many possibilities for further quests and interactions between them and your OCs (maybe even ntr for male PCs?). Well done, truly a genius idea!

Edited by The_Blank_Frank
On 2/3/2022 at 9:34 AM, DSHV said:

Max Dickson: Press On (English speakers, maybe you can choose a better name)

Hide contents

[Story of the Century] I want the control of a press. And you, of course, as a faithful slave, will give it to your beloved Master.
The press?
I always forget that you are very, very, very, very stupid. You’re a toilet whore after all and in need of constant explanation of the most primitive things.
[Sarcasm] There might be a little problem here, Master. About 200 years ago, the atomic war destroyed civilization, without making an exception for a mass media..
I know, smug cunt! But we have to work with what we have.
Naturally, and since you are so joyful, it is worth diluting your joy with a little sadness, for balance. Accept your reward [Your heart squeezed, you gasped and tears came from the pain] (-99 health)
Listen, shit! I know you want to destroy yourself in the most destructive way possible. And who wouldn't? This is where our intentions coincide. But let's not rush it by provoking me. I have already planned all your sufferings for a long time ahead. [Your heart squeezed, you in the agony] (-150 health)
Now the Publick Occurrences is only printed newspaper. Lousy petty sheet, waste of a toilet paper. But it doesn't matter if I get these printing presses, I can write whatever I want in them, instead of the crap they usually print. Owner is a stupid cunt, Piper or something, so deceiving her will be easy even for a schmuck like you.
Everyone says that, but when I torture someone for a couple of years, they show their rotten hearts full of hatred for me. So all I do is preventive deserved punishments.
Understood, Master
I'm tired of your shitty presence, toilet whore. Everything else you will learn from your pimp. He is near the exit. Don’t make him wait, it's bad for a whore’s health.

Your pimp: A new meat?
I’m your new whore, sir.
Let's decide right now: I’m a man, a human, you’re not. You is a fucking woman, not a human, a tool for me to use. All clear, or should I repeat it, fuckdoll?
Why are you saying this? I’m human!
Listen, thing. I understand that you dream of being more than you are, I'm really are. But that's the way the world works. And if you don't agree, then I can and will do very bad things to you, cunt.
Yes, sir. I’m not a human.
Good, good, everything will be so easy for us. I will not waste time, and you - health.
We need a high-profile appearance of you in the world of prostitution, so that why we go to the Publick Occurrences and start printing these flyers advertising your cheap cunt. At the same time, the boss wants this wench and her organization to become his. No matter how: disappointing your possible friend, putting a cockheart in her, in any case, she should become a “publick” whore. If you decide to cockify her chest, then we will not tell her about you and will make her act like nothing happened.
Attention: The dirtiest whore in the town!
Want to realize your wildest and dirtiest fantasies, but limited by public morality? My name is [Player name] and I’m what you need. You could hear about me, but know that I am nothing but a cheap whore. Do whatever you want with me, I am forbidden to complain and I will accept everything with a smile and gratitude.
Want to beat a whore? I'll talk about my weak spots.
Want to humiliate and depredate a whore? I will share my advice.
Want to roll me in trash, clean your body with me, make me an obedient slave and of course limitless fuck. My only answer is “yes!”
And only for the price of one cap! Find my pimp in the city.
P.S. I would be happy to serve animals, so feel free to bring them with you.

What to do with these flyers after?
Flyers are for distribution, moron. I distribute them in the cities so that everyone knows who you are and search for you when they need a living toilet.
What is written here...
Absolute truth. We are not so despicable that we are engaged in a false advertising. We have standards. Well, me. And I’ll make sure, that that I will drive them into you with my fists. Have you taken whoring lessons from Miss Katerina?
Not my problem. If you can't, then tell me to install the convincing device, which you can brag about that you wear it too.
Ready
Let’s go already, slut.
What is this, a joke? Did you read the content? It's a raunch!
Or you just irradiated your head.
[Cherchez La Femme] Are you saying it didn't turn you on? Even a little? Besides, I'll be soooo grateful to you! 
You know how to convince, I have verified this already. Well, if we already know this, then why resist?
[Party Girl] It will be fun, Piper-wiper! Come on, girl!
Fine, but then I want a full explanation.
But could you help me then? Another hater harasses me and I don't have time for this nonsense. Even a second is too much. He is in [..] Thanks!
Chuck (secret synth): Some kind of problems with Publick Occurrences?
Problems? Yes, big fucking problems. She unnerves people with her stories, spreading panic. And who controls what she writes? Now she can write anything, any bullshit that hit her in the head during her period.
[Scary Wench] You know what people say in such cases? You're not a cat of course, but I'm not a curiosity either.
I'm just worried for the common good! Just thinking aloud about possible events. No need to take simple conversations to heart.
[Smart Ass] What guarantees can be given at all? Put a warden with a huge baton behind her back and the newspaper’s opinion will just change the owner. Or is it your inner motives?
What? No.. I.. Don't make me look like a villain! I'm just worried for the common good, that’s all!
[LCK>5] You sound like you're afraid she'll reveal the truth about you. Shall I scrape you? Will there be gears and oil?
Let's calm down together. Do not unfoundedly accuse people that they are not people, it is dangerous! I even back down, see?
I propose a compromise: she writes what she wants, and you do what you want with her. Will it calm you down?
Are you offering to make her bitch? Yes, maybe this will show her and others her place. I agree.
That's the whole price of female friendship. Or are you going to argue that the feminine gender isn’t vile and dastardly without exception after this?

Thank you, Blue. But about these flyers.. If it's really not a joke and you want to become this kind of person, then I will be very disappointed in you. You have a potential for something great. Not for great debasement.
2) Piper, I dealt with him. But you will have to return the favor. He will come soon.
And without it is impossible? If I render such a service, I won't be able to refuse another one of the same kind. And the other person and the other person and a tenth and so on.. But if you think this is the only way for me to keep writing, then I will, Blue.
3) So what about flyers?
I'll print everything. [She rubbed her chest with pain] And I will write any articles about you. Anything at your service.

And I'll make sure it's in the most prominent places. Let's put your ass into action already.

Client: I want to buy you.
One cap whore, ha-ha. Sounds like something the ghouls would disdain.
Work, girl!
[LCK>3] [He shoves a cap inside your ass/pussy] Tip to stimulate you, wench.
[CHR>4] Girl, are you punished? One cap is too little for such a gorgeous woman. I would give 10!
[Idiotic Slut] I love stupid bimbo. All whores should be like this. 
Oh, I will.

I also have an idea for a quest where we help the raider gangs with weapons and women and then we pit these gangs. That's non-profitable for the organization and only serves to increase the world's chaos and evil.

Hey, I made some changes to the text you may like. GL

Spoiler

[Story of the Century] I want to control the press. And you, of course, as the faithful slave you are, will give it to your beloved Master.
The press, Master?
I always forget that you are very, very, very, very stupid. You’re a toilet whore after all and you need the most primitive things to be constantly explained to you.
[Sarcasm] There might be a little problem here, Master. About 200 years ago, nuclear war destroyed civilization, no exceptions, even mass media..
I know that, you smug cunt! But we have to work with what we have.
Naturally, and since you are so joyful, it is worth mixing your joy with a some sadness, to even it out. Accept your reward [Your heart squeezed, you gasped and tears flowed from the pain] (-99 health)
Listen, you little shit! I know you want to wreck yourself in the most destructive way possible. And who wouldn't? This is where our intentions match. But don't try to rush it by provoking me. I already have it planned, you have a long time of suffering ahead of you. [Your heart squeezed, you feel agony] (-150 health)
Now Publick Occurrences is the only newspaper left. Lousy and petty pages, a waste of a toilet paper. But it doesn't matter. If I get this printing press, I can write whatever I want with it, instead of the crap they usually print. The owner is a stupid cunt too, Piper or something, so deceiving her will be easy even for a schmuck like you.
Everyone says that, but when I torture someone for a couple of years, they show their rotten hearts full of hatred for me. So all I do is dish out the preemptive punishment they deserve.
Understood, Master
I'm tired of your worthless presence, toilet whore. Everything else you'll be learning from your pimp. He's near the exit. Don’t make him wait, it's bad for a whore’s health.

Your pimp: Fresh meat?
I’m... I'm your new whore, sir.
Let's make one thing very clear now: I’m a man, a human, you’re not. You're a fucking woman, not a human, a tool for me to use. Is that clear, or should I repeat it, fuckdoll?
Why are you saying this? I’m a human being!
Listen... thing. I understand that you dream of being more than you are, I really do. But that's the way the world works. And if you think otherwise, then I can and will do very bad things to you, cunt.
Right, sir. I’m not human.
Good, good, everything will be so easy for us now. I won't waste more time, and you won't lose your well-being.
We need a high-profile appearance for you in the world of prostitution, so we can go to Publick Occurrences and start printing these flyers advertising that cheap cunt of yours. At the same time, the boss wants this wench and her organization to become his property. No matter how. Possibly betraying your friend, putting a cock inside her, whatever it takes, she should become a “publick” whore. If you decide to cockify her chest, then we won't tell her about you and she'll act like nothing happened.
Attention: Behold, the dirtiest whore in town!
Want to realize your wildest and dirtiest fantasies, but feel restricted by public morality? My name is [Player name] and I am what you need. You may have heard about me, but rest assured that I'm nothing but a cheap whore. Do whatever you want with me, I'm not allowed to complain so I will take everything you have for me with a smile and my full gratitude.
Want to beat a whore? I'll tell you my weak spots.
Want to humiliate and degrade a whore? I will provide instructions.
Want to roll me in trash, clean your body with mine, make me an obedient slave and of course fuck me to no end. My one answer is “yes!”
And only for the price of one cap! Please talk to my pimp in the city if you're interested.
P.S. I will also happily serve your animals, so feel free to bring them to me.

What do I do with these flyers?
Flyers are for distribution, you moron. I distribute them in the cities so that everyone knows who you are so they can look for you when they want a living toilet.
What does it say?
The absolute truth. We're not so despicable as to engage in false advertising. We have standards. Well, I do anyways, so I’ll make sure to punch them inside your head with my fists. Have you taken hooking lessons from Miss Katerina?
Not my problem. If you can't, let me know so I can install the convincing device, which you can brag about wearing too.
I'm ready.
Let’s go then, slut.
What is this, a joke? Did you read the content? It's immoral!
Or did you take too many rads to your head.
[Cherchez La Femme] Are you saying it didn't turn you on? Even a little? Besides, I can be veeeery grateful...
You know how to convince people, I have verified this already. Well, if we both know this, then why resist?
[Party Girl] It'll be fun, Piper-wiper! Come on, girl!
Fine, but afterwards I want a full explanation.
But could you help me then? Another hater is harassing me and I don't have time for this nonsense. Not even a second. He is in [..] Thanks!
Chuck (secret synth): Some kind of problem with Publick Occurrences?
Problem? Yes, big fucking problem. She scares people with her stories, spreading panic all over. And who's controlling what she writes? Now she can write anything, any bullshit that hit her in the head during her period.
[Scary Wench] You know what people say in such cases? You're not a cat, of course, but I'm not the curiosity, either.
I'm just worried about the common good! Just thinking out loud about possible events. No need to take simple conversations to heart.
[Smart Ass] What guarantees can be given at all? Put a warden with a huge baton behind her back and the newspaper’s opinion will just change the owner. Or is it just a part of your hidden agenda?
What? No.. I.. Don't try make to me look like the villain! I'm just worried about the common good, that’s all!
[LCK>5] You sound like you're afraid she'll reveal the truth about you. Shall I scrape you? Will gears and oil start coming out?
Let's everybody just calm down. Don't say people aren't really people without reason, it's dangerous! I'm backing down, see?
Let's make a deal: she writes what she wants, and you do what you want with her. Will that calm you down?
Are you offering to make her my bitch? Yes, maybe this will show her and others her place. We got a deal.
That's the price of female friendship. Or are you gonna say that the female gender isn’t vile and despicable without exception after this?

Thank you, Blue. But what about these flyers.. If it's really not a joke and you want to become this kind of person, then I will be very disappointed in you. You have a potential for something great. Not for such humilliation.
And is it not possible if I don't do it? If I provide such a service, I won't be able to refuse another one of the same kind. And then the next person and then another and then ten more after that and so on.. But if you think this is the only way for me to keep writing, then I will do it, Blue.
3) So what about the flyers?
I'll print everything. [She rubbed her chest in pain] And I will write any articles about you. Anything at your service.

And I'll make sure it's in the most well-known places. Let's put that ass of yours to work!

Client: I want to buy your body.
One-cap whore, ha-ha. Sounds like something even ghouls would disdain.
Work, girl!
[LCK>3] [He shoves a cap inside your ass/pussy] Here's a tip to turn you on, wench.
[CHR>4] Girl, are you being punished? One cap is too little for such a gorgeous woman. I would give 10!
[Idiotic Slut] I love a stupid bimbo. Every whore should be like this.
Oh, I will.

*I didn't understand what you meant with these:
-cockheart
-cockify her chest
-the newspaper’s opinion will just change the owner

1 hour ago, michelita said:

I didn't understand what you meant with these:

Thank you. 

-This is a reference to the metal cock around the heart that will install in her, just like in PC.
-In a sense, if she does not write her opinion in the newspaper, but passes the newspaper on to another, then this other will write own opinion in the same way, and opinions can't be avoided.

12 hours ago, DSHV said:

Thank you. 

-This is a reference to the metal cock around the heart that will install in her, just like in PC.
-In a sense, if she does not write her opinion in the newspaper, but passes the newspaper on to another, then this other will write own opinion in the same way, and opinions can't be avoided.

Then these may need changing as well, if you will:

Spoiler

Not my problem. If you can't, let me know so I can install the convincing device, which you can brag about having implanted too

...the newspaper’s opinion will become the new owner's opinion.

Edited by michelita
Hide script
On 2/6/2022 at 4:24 PM, FKyle said:

Can't find the button between the memory den and the warehouse. 

Button on the wall, there is a very small alley, it is impossible to miss it. If not, is the mod installed correctly? Is there other content?

On 2/7/2022 at 12:24 AM, FKyle said:

Hello.  Can't find the button between the memory den and the warehouse.  Can anyone post a screenshot of exactly where it is?

thx

Go past the warehouse's door, it's in the alley, on the right. Turn on pipboy light if you can't find. It has the word "Glory" over it.

I'm having trouble with the treasure quest given by the guy that moves to vault 111 (btw is there somewhere else I can move him, I prefer vault 111 as my fortress of solitude).

I fucked and then killed (and enslaved for re-education via Human Resources) all the raiders after stealing the keys, Basil is giving me air quotes and I've exhausted all her speech options, now there's a map marker for the quest pointing to a bit of ground below a wall in the speakeasy and I can't interact with that spot.
Also noticed Basil didn't join in and the raiders didn't turn hostile when I started popping heads.

(edit) Figured it out by searching the forum for someone else having this issue. Maybe Basil should walk to the location of the safe in case the quest marker bugs out so the player has a better idea of what's supposed to happen next. (/edit)

Edited by Darkanna17

Tested the last updated, mod is good, but the dialogue really needs to be sped up. I often tend to spam 1 (on the keyboard) to make it go faster, just to accidentally click one of the dialogue options. You can easily read most of the dialogue lines in 2~4 seconds, and yet they seem to last forever.

Edited by shunter
On 2/11/2022 at 5:40 AM, Darkanna17 said:

Basil is giving me air quotes and I've exhausted all her speech options

In addition to 3 keys, you need to find the note that says where to look for the treasure. This is in a floor safe on the 2nd floor. Basil must give the key to this safe.

On 2/11/2022 at 9:18 PM, Данилян said:

Есть анимация ,можно будет интегрировать их в мод и расширить базу супер мутантов 

Are there sex animations? But I will have to make the mod that adds them as a requirement for this mod.

On 2/11/2022 at 11:01 PM, shunter said:

Tested the last updated, mod is good, but the dialogue really needs to be sped up.

I recommend F4z Ro D'oh mod to fix this issue.

On 2/12/2022 at 5:52 AM, command88+ said:

But i can't wait for the next update. any estimated date for the next version?

Once I'm done with updating TOH, I'll start working on POS.

On 2/13/2022 at 9:31 AM, Данилян said:

перевел на Русский 

Спасибо.

Add Russian translation by Данилян

For impatient folks like me who don't want to wait for dialogue (and who maybe have had issues with F4z Ro D'oh), I made silent voice files for the non-XDI 1.2.1 version.  They have been repacked inside POS's main BA2 file.  No other changes were made.  Just drop this into your mod manager and load it after POS.  It will overwrite the original main.ba2 file. 

I have no idea if this will work with the XDI version.  Feel free to test and report back.

Note: just like in the vanilla game, many long "greetings" or monologues cannot be skipped.  However they will proceed a bit faster with voice files. 

Edit: DSHV kindly added this file to the main downloads, so I'm removing the attachment here.  ?

Edited by spicydoritos
1 hour ago, spicydoritos said:

For impatient folks like me who don't want to wait for dialogue (and who maybe have had issues with F4z Ro D'oh), I made silent voice files for the non-XDI 1.2.1 version.  They have been repacked inside POS's main BA2 file.  No other changes were made.  Just drop this into your mod manager and load it after POS.  It will overwrite the original main.ba2 file. 

I have no idea if this will work with the XDI version.  Feel free to test and report back.

Note: just like in the vanilla game, many long "greetings" or monologues cannot be skipped.  However they will proceed a bit faster with voice files. 

Problems Of Survivor silent voice files 1.2.1.zip 78.46 MB · 0 downloads

Thank you, this is a godsend!  I literally just came here to look for something like this or if there was a setting I could change to make the dialogue faster and you've got it right here.

1 hour ago, pvertedslime said:

Just a Few Caps - A bold beggar any help ?

If you go around the city wall outside Diamond City, but you can find rooms in the wall (presumably former souvenir shops), he must be there or his corpse.

hi @DSHV, loving the new update so far and i have a few questions to ask if you don't mind

- regarding the mutants of paradasa i have found paradasa itself but when i tried to talk to the mutant they just attacked my PC, is there a specific super mutant i have to talk to like "musa faka" the one you mentioned to start the quest? if so where can i find him

- also i tried looking outside and within diamond city's wall for the beggar but i can't seem to find him, i did encounter a room with a mattress in it but a security guard was sleeping on it and not the beggar

i apologize if the question i asked were brought up before

Edited by jondoes505