On 12/21/2021 at 2:34 AM, UnknwonQwerty47b said:

can i please get a hint at the easter egg i cant find anything

The holotape is under the table with the computer in the chem dealer's house.

On 12/21/2021 at 12:58 PM, UnknwonQwerty47b said:

also can i get Xanas code becqause she has gone and i would like to spawn her back

Type help Xana 0, player.placeatme her id. Or reload different save, find NPC, open console, click on her, load your save and type in console: moveto player.

On 12/21/2021 at 3:11 AM, dmeac4456 said:

also had this issue, if you have smokable cigars, cigarettes and joints thats is probably your issue. 

It should be fixed in the new patch. She should give the new item.

19 hours ago, lgw3103 said:

but I am tried new game , but don't get it .

Maybe some mod is overwriting his race back? Maybe put POS to the very end of your modlist in a mod manager?

Edited by DSHV
Grammar

Just a quick suggestion:

I was playing Skyrim SE's Solutions which allows you to use sex to skip certain parts of quests and all. And it features a "Use female companions for males" and vice versa. Which means you can proceed the dialogue of offering sex, but if the NPC is the opposite gender, the game will use your companion for animations instead of you

Since I'm playing as a MALE in my current save and using the great Nora Spouse Companion, I imagined this feature would be perfect lol could "Use Companion for Animations" be easily implemented in this mod?

On 12/28/2021 at 3:43 AM, janedynamite said:

And it features a "Use female companions for males" and vice versa.

I didn't know about such a function. Just learning AAF - it's hard to find a guide. I have a rough idea of how to do this, but I'm not sure what will really work out in practice.

1 hour ago, wolnir412 said:

can this work when using a male character?

Yes. Males have a less content than females - something will be missed, and some will be completely inaccessible. To play a female content for a male use code: set AAAiamsissy to 1.

17 hours ago, MiraDAnt said:

My game closes by itself after the prison guard releases me and there's the loading screen.

Maybe you will try finish quest with the console? Setstage AAAPOSHardTimes 40 and coc AAAToITempleofIshtar.

13 hours ago, Blackicket said:

1) How to start Mutant’s Best Friend?

2) Is there any quests after Hard Times? 

1) Talk to Presy about a help after finish of Super Friends;

2) A small interview with Maxim and then we have access to School of Whoring in the base. There you can get a few lessons every 24 hours.

Not sure if I can make this holotape Housewife Simulator 2077:

Spoiler

Welcome to continuation to the popular adult series of Choose Your Own Adventure™ text quests. Today you will put on your robe, curlers and wire whisk and try to satisfy your hard-working husband.
The alarm clock muffled rings in your panties (to wake only you). It’s 5 A.M., the start of a new productive day.
[Enjoy the vibrations]
You have failed your duty as a wife. You saw a fist flying in your face – GAME OVER!
[Continue to sleep]
You have failed your duty as a wife, sleepyhead. You saw a fist flying in your face – GAME OVER!
[Wake up and start making his breakfast]
But what should you cook?
[Make your favorite food - vegetable salad and dessert]
You have failed your duty as a wife. You saw a fist flying in your face – GAME OVER!
[Make his favorite food - bacon and eggs and pancakes with syrup]
You have prepared his food and now you need to get busy with your woman stuff – cleaning, washing and making up rumors. But it's time to wake up your loved one.
[Shake him]
You have failed your duty as a wife, cad. You saw a fist flying in your face – GAME OVER!
[Kiss his face]
He is still asleep. Lucky for you he doesn't see that you don't waking him properly.
[Give him a blowjob]
You put your beloved woman lollipop in your mouth and start to do your duty.
[Spit]
Don't waste your breakfast! You saw a fist flying in your face – GAME OVER!
[Vomit at it]
It's disgusting! You saw a multiple fists flying in blur in your face – GAME OVER!
[Swallow]
Nothing goes to waste. Time to hygiene procedures.
[Suck his penis, while he brushes his teeth]
But you just sucked it! You saw a fist flying in your face – GAME OVER!
[Brush your teeth with his penis]
(For your despaired boldness, the game over will not happen, but do not try to repeat it in the real life!) So after you’re diligently rub sperm into your teeth and wash it with his piss, time to be serious again.
[Clean his ass, while he brushes his teeth]
You will in the kitchen all day anyway, so no need to have a pleasant breath. Now your husband going to eat breakfast.
[Start eat too]
Do you want to become a fat cow? You saw a fist flying in your face – GAME OVER!
[Suck his penis under table, while he eat]
You already got your breakfast when you woke him up. You emphasized that his man quality is flaccid and saw a fist flying in your face – GAME OVER!
[Make your face his seat and massage his manhood]
He is uncomfortable to sit on your sharp thin bitchy face. You don’t saw a fist flying in your face, but – GAME OVER!
[Stand by his side awaiting orders]
He goes off to make money for the family, while you to be lazy whole day, ungrateful woman.
[Kiss his face at goodbye]
Yuck! After what you just did with that mouth? You saw a fist flying in your face – GAME OVER!
[Kiss his crotch at goodbye]
And leave lipstick trail on the new pants! You saw a fist flying in your face – GAME OVER!
[Kiss his boots at goodbye]
Remember who is a master of the family. Now you have to wait for his return.
[Exit the kitchen]
Sudden heavy fists rapidly end your raff rebellion – GAME OVER!
[Watch TV and eat Potato Crisps]
What were you counting on? You saw a wrapped in a belt fist flying in your face – GAME OVER!
[Do the rest of house chores]
Try your best and maybe get a new leg chain. You have completed all chores for several times, but your love of the life not came yet.
[Sit down to rest]
You have failed your duty as a wife, parasite. Lazybones! Slob! Idler! GAME OVER for you, sluggard!
[Kneel at the entrance door and wait for the husband’s return]
And you are rewarded with no fist in the face at his return. After the supper he deserves the rest with a newspaper or a TV.
[Join him on the sofa]
Woman shouldn’t doings men’s business. You saw a fist flying in your face – GAME OVER!
[Provide him footrest by your body]
You are filled with the feeling of being needed. As a reward for being proper wife your husband fuck you as biggest whore and slut whole night. 
Congratulations, you've finished one housewife day! You are officially Good Wifey (This title is unofficial and can’t be used anywhere. We are not responsible for everything done by you related to this game. This is a game, not a guide to action. But if it strengthens your marriage, then we can use your example for advertising purposes with all your information. Our address is [data corrupted])!

Good Wifey. You officially know how to cook, wash, clean, satisfy the man and keep your mouth shut. +50% damage with rolling pins.

I also think about Nuka-World add-on. Add sex slaves to Disciples, maybe a new character - Overbitch. I am waiting for your ideas on this matter.

Edited by DSHV
Grammar

Are you planning to make a quest related to antagonizer?
This is the woman who was controlling the ants in Fallout 3.

She finally plans a conspiracy to dominate even other insects and treat humans as their slaves.

Edited by 31zlapfk
3 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

I think AAF should add an option which pops up to let you decide whether to play an animation that has furniture... Cuz it seems if there is any furniture around, AAF will always choose animations that have furniture in it. sometimes it could be a trouble. 

you can open AAF's .ini files and set furniture radius (something along these lines) to 1 or 0 and then AAF won't even scan furnitures anymore

Fallout 4/Data/AAF/AAF_settings

On 1/4/2022 at 7:34 PM, xyzxyz said:

I guess I broke the mainquest

Yes, but when the judge dies, PC must die too. Same with Maxim Dickson.

On 1/4/2022 at 7:57 PM, 31zlapfk said:

Are you planning to make a quest related to antagonizer?

How could she be added? What's your idea about this?

14 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

I think AAF should add an option which pops up to let you decide whether to play an animation that has furniture...

I add the code as I would do in TOH. I still have a lot to know about AAF system.

8 hours ago, benzigamer said:

Can Anyone Help Me I Cant  Get The Mod Quests To Start ?

Maybe you can try to change the version (Non-XDI). It helped some users.

7 hours ago, trexcorn said:

So after I finished the main quests is there a way to get out of the base or should I just coc outside?

There is the exit button in the empty metro room, which leading to the toilet.

19 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

So in the main quest, what's next step after getting out of the prison? There is no new quest to tell me what to do next.

Hi. After the jail, you need to talk to Maxim Dickson. Then you can go to the School of Whoring in the base for a few lessons every 24 hours. That is the whole content for the main quest yet.

54 minutes ago, DSHV said:

Hi. After the jail, you need to talk to Maxim Dickson. Then you can go to the School of Whoring in the base for a few lessons every 24 hours. That is the whole content for the main quest yet.

Ah got it~ 

But does it mean my character can't get out of this 'company' at current stage of this mod?

On 1/4/2022 at 8:48 AM, DSHV said:

I also think about Nuka-World add-on. Add sex slaves to Disciples, maybe a new character - Overbitch. I am waiting for your ideas on this matter.

This might be a bad Idea do to possible conflicts with Nuka Ride. I'm currently running both your mod and Nuka Ride and they play nice with each other so far but if you add content for Nuka World I doubt that will continue and then people will have to decide which to use. Maybe content for Far Harbor instead?

On 1/7/2022 at 4:19 PM, zhuguannan123 said:

But does it mean my character can't get out of this 'company' at current stage of this mod?

There is the exit button in the room on the opposite side of the base from Maxim's cabinet, near the toilet.

On 1/7/2022 at 4:42 PM, Oldwolf58 said:

This might be a bad Idea do to possible conflicts with Nuka Ride.

The add-on would be separate from the main mod anyway, like DLC add-ons for TOH. Besides, I'll just create own NPCs for this add-on and not change vanilla content much.

Started out a new FO4 to test SS2 Ch2 and this new release.

Have not been playing it that long, but I did have some trouble with Bait.

First time I saw him, I thought that I would pick him up after the museum.

But during deathclaw fight I heard shots and dog whining beyond the building (Dogmeat was next to me, so it was not him). Then when I went to look for Bait, he was gone, and I could not find him.

Went back and did a replay where I picked him up before the fight.

He was now with me until Olivia raider base, where he disappeared.

He do not seem to be as reliable as Dogmeat to stay and annoy you. ?

Any idea why he disappears? (Should make it clear that I have multi follower mod, so I had Dogmeat and Codsworth along)

On 12/7/2021 at 3:52 PM, DSHV said:

Bait: There are should be option "Stay here.", which replaces "Come with me."

OK, I think this is what caused my problem.

I got into a conversation and "Come with me" was not replaced, and I used that to leave conversation.

Guess the mod thought I choose "Stay here", and that explains the swearing by Bait when I used that option. ?

Would be nice if Bait went to a default place, like Dogmeat, when he leaves.

Think having him stand next to the Sanctuary bridge would be a better place (where the corpse of a dog and a man is), so he does not get attacked by raiders in Concord.

Edited by xtro334
On 12/8/2021 at 6:35 PM, E_Nigma said:

As far as content, most of the beginning is actually fine. It just escalates a bit too quickly and goes straight to sex. Start with like he says, risque pictures, then more sexy pics, strip shows, private strip shows with the option to go further leading to the public strip shows having the same option, then you get into the sex recruitment and all that if you want. But you can make it branch to a full submissive, femdom, slave general, exhibitionist, etc.

I agree that this should be done step by step.

I think it should be a bit similar to the painter in Bards guild in Solitude.

1) Get flyers/poster with her in battle gear leading a group.

2) Visiting settlements and talk to X number of people to boost morale.

3) Get flyers/poster with her leading a group but with sexy clothing.

4) Visiting settlements in sexy clothing to boost morale (I really think Dicky's Pinup Outfit would be perfect for this) and talk/flirt with X number of people.

5) Get flyers/poster with her as pinup.

6) Get flyers/poster with her nude.

7) Set up Strip shows in the settlements to boost morale.

8 ) Rewarding heroic minutemen with sex as a boost to morale.

9) And finally sex to anyone to boost morale.

It would be awesome if it actually increased happiness in the settlements where you boost morale. ?