Ok so i was just starting to check out the new content to the mod, love the mod by the way. Ran into what i think i an issue, pressed the button in goodneighbor and triggered the abuction, went through the conversation with maxim and during it i hear raiders fighting. Then when that is finished screen goes black for a second then i'm in the hall being attacked by raiders immediately after and and a whole lot of dead npc's that appear to be apart of the mod. Is this whats supposed to happen?

16 hours ago, DSHV said:

Yes, I see no reason why not. There is already a beginning with Undien.

Yes, it might be better that way.

AAAEvildomWorshipers is a faction of Maxim Dickson, so that they act together when one of them is attacked. DanversHideout is an id of Coastal hideout, that I used to create PARADASA.

Thank you, I tried for this. PC can refuse at the very beginning, but if she continue, then I was afraid that the quest would turn out to be too short. Radgull, probably have a good Charisma. I need to think about more content that I can add here. Also, does the button in the cabin work? Does the animations start?

By the way, I did not use XDI with Bait, as it breaks random answers. Underneath the options is hidden Inspect, but it just leads to options to long sex.

with bait i would highly recommend having XDI you can just remove the random answers dialogs since the dialog only has like 2 random answers dialog compaired to all the multiple awnser dialog. you can just submenu any random answer dialog

for example the {Gets on hands and knees] the Dialog could be submenu afterword's 

{Gets on hands and knees]

Inspects his bitch

{Wiggles ass]

{Sniffs ass] Happy Woof! (Good Girl!) Mounts you

[Licks Mouth]

Lays cock on your face

Lick's Cock

Pants... Woof! (Good Girl!)

Sucks Cock

humps your face.

Moves Away

Grrrrr.. Woof! Bark bark (Bitch! Why did you playing)

{Sniffs Air]

moves ass in front of your face

Licks Asshole

Happy Bark! (Good Bitch!)

Moves Away

Grrrrr... Bark! (where you going Bitch!)

the Trick Dialog always ended in sex and the random is just for flavor

Hay Boy, you know any tricks?

Rrrrr... Bark Bark (I'm the alpha here you do trick) 120sec. sex

the find something could always give vodka so the player could get ulimited vodka since he likes that 

Hay Boy, Think you can find something for me?

Bark sniff bark bark (I smell something you might like) [He bring you a vodka]

the humps leg can be a none negotiables unless the player says their are enemy's nearby

Humps leg

Down boy

Angry Bark (Bitch! My balls are full and your Ready to be bread)  120sec. sex

the bites ass dialog can be added to with a promise for sex later

Bites ass

OW! What is it boy

Angry Bark (Bitch show me your ass) rips off clothes

OW! (lightly slaps muzzle away) not now boy.

Angry Bark (your not the alpha bitch! clothes off now!)

OW! I'll suck you off later there are enemy's nearby.

Rrrrr.. (ok bitch just this once)

Lastly the wanna treat dialog Could be submenu so the player decides 

Hay Wanna Treat boy. 

Happy bark (Yes please)

How about some Food.

Happy Woof! (Meat please!)

[Pulls pants down]

Playful bark (your cunt sounds good) 120sec. sex

How does marking me sound.

Sniff Sniff Bark (My scent was fading anyways.)

[Kneels down]

pisses on face

[Stands still]

pisses on Leg

[Lays down]

pisses on body

a lot of the dialog seemed to be missing duo to not have XDI I just Hope that this helps alot of the dialog felt off and since you disabled XDI That was why.

Edited by eidod23
20 hours ago, welkman said:

Question here what animations do i need?

Just standard animations for humans and ghouls + any animations for content you want to use, for example gorilla.

11 hours ago, morty2018 said:

Hello. I play for a male hero. My question is why the bait does not interact with it (refuses to go).

Yes, I forgot to add this global to his dialogue.

10 hours ago, dmeac4456 said:

Is this whats supposed to happen?

It looks like raiders spawned in the location somehow. I didn't have that. And Max Dickson survive, since his death lead to PC's death?

10 hours ago, eidod23 said:

with bait i would highly recommend having XDI you can just remove the random answers dialogs

It could be tricky, since there are 15 random responses after "How you doing buddy?". And potentially much more. I will also make Non-XDI version anyway. Content with Bait is not finished yet (just hold me from adding too many references to Bulgakov's Heart of a Dog).

The attachment file:
I changed 2 races(FEVHound and RaiderDog) and ask to, please, check how it works with Bait and Mutameat. And also find if it break something with any mutant hounds or raider dogs.
I also forgot to write about Lola, in the alley behind Memory Den in the Goodneighbor. After Super Friends you can bring her to Musa's harem.

problemsofsurvivor.esp

Yeah i figured it wasn't supposed to happen. Maxim survived, raiders just wiped out everyone else lol. But I restarted the quest and used console commands to kill the raiders which allowed the trial to start. After that everything seemed to work well until the point where frank wanted cigarettes, i get them but no option to give them to him came up so I just went back to a save before I started for now to play through the other content. Figure I will go back to the main quest at a later point to see if I can progress it farther. I love the mod and look forward to seeing what else you create for it. Thanks for the help 

2 hours ago, DSHV said:

It could be tricky, since there are 15 random responses after "How you doing buddy?". And potentially much more. I will also make Non-XDI version anyway. Content with Bait is not finished yet (just hold me from adding too many references to Bulgakov's Heart of a Dog).

I noticed that you put a lot of responses after how you doing buddy a lot of them seamed like you condensed the dialog down so it could exist without XDI 

How you doing buddy. Dialog that's posted here

How you doing buddy
whimper (balls full needs you to empty) 120sec. sex

Sniffs (you don't smell right) pisses on  your leg
pants (horny) 120sec. sex
Rrrrr.. (hungry bring me food bitch!)
yawns (tired we go home now)
angry bark (bitch! know your place) 120sec. sex

playful bark (would be better if your naked)

So since random Reponses cant be done with XDI their are two options here the first is to make it a one response  for example

How you doing buddy
whimper (balls full needs you to empty) 120sec. sex

Or it can be rewritten So its sub menued  

Everything ok buddy

Woof (Yea you need something)

Your balls are looking full

whimper (needs you to empty them) 120sec. sex

You Like this area

Yawns (No I'm tired we go home now)

You Hungary Boy

Rrrrr.. (hungry bring me food bitch!)

You Like what i am wearing.

playful bark (would be better if your naked)

Do I smell Bad

Sniffs (you don't smell right) pisses on your leg

This is all of i can think of right now but i can do more later. 
I had to look up 
Bulgakov's Heart of a Dog) and i am guessing a lot of people wont get the refences since its a Russian book. and a lot of people here are English speakers. but go for it if you want. another thing are you planning on adding any quests around bait. it would be amazing if he leads the player to his old bandit area and it becomes a player home all the bandits treat the player like dirt but wont have sex with her but they will watch bait have sex with his bitch. Also a "go for a walk" quest would be really immersive having the player follow bait with a collar on to a random place have sex there maybe have a person or 2 ask why the player is allowing it. maybe the player can find the scientist and their is a dog gang bang there.

If you need some dialog for bait written up just ask me I love writing for bait if you need more stuff submenu so XDI works just ask me and i will write some dialog for it

Edited by eidod23
10 minutes ago, Alturistix said:

I think they should be in the BA2 archive. DSHV had them in the ToH for Skyrim mod.

I had the same idea but unfortunately they're not in the archive. I even tried using Champollion to get the PSC files from the PEX files that were in there, but the ones it produces aren't usable in the CK. The source scripts for version 1.1 are still up, so I'll just have to wait until he uploads the new ones.

So i can't go through the Muta meat quest since the bad humy's wont talk to me and killing them doesnt trigger the dialog to i just keep asking for help and he tells me about bad humy's even after i just killed them all. I dont know if thier is a fifth one that talks to me that isnt spawning or the quest isnt starting. since i dont generoate a quest one asking if they need help. I wanted to check out muta meat but i cant seem to progress.

16 hours ago, dmeac4456 said:

Yeah i figured it wasn't supposed to happen. Maxim survived, raiders just wiped out everyone else lol. But I restarted the quest and used console commands to kill the raiders which allowed the trial to start. After that everything seemed to work well until the point where frank wanted cigarettes, i get them but no option to give them to him came up so I just went back to a save before I started for now to play through the other content. Figure I will go back to the main quest at a later point to see if I can progress it farther. I love the mod and look forward to seeing what else you create for it. Thanks for the help 

i had the same issue with frank, try uninstalling the smokeable cigs mod. At least that  fixed the issue for me

22 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Is the minutewoman quest only spawning on new saves?

At the beginning of the game Radgull stands at a safe distance from the Castle, and as soon as the quest of its capture is completed, he goes to the radio transmitter in the center of the Castle. Or Radgull must already be there, if the quest is already completed on the save.

21 hours ago, eidod23 said:

i am guessing a lot of people wont get the refences since its a Russian book.

Yes, I should be holded from adding it. With Bait there is a lot of content potential, I am not limited in opportunities, as with Dogmeat.

18 hours ago, BeoWulf91 said:

Could you upload the source scripts when you get the chance?

After 1.2.1. I'm still waiting for more reports to fix more bugs.

9 hours ago, eidod23 said:

the quest isnt starting.

The quest Mutant’s Best Friend was supposed to begin. Maybe code setstage AAAMutantsBestFriend 20 can help?

2 hours ago, equarent said:

not optinal now I think...

It requires a separate archive - Non-XDI, but I haven't done it for 1.2 yet because I'm waiting for a patch release.

Edited by DSHV
Grammar
1 hour ago, DSHV said:

At the beginning of the game Radgull stands at a safe distance from the Castle, and as soon as the quest of its capture is completed, he goes to the radio transmitter in the center

He is not there when I use a save that already captured the castle befor I installed your mod. Maybe a setstage command or his ID would help to find him.

5 hours ago, DSHV said:

The quest Mutant’s Best Friend was supposed to begin. Maybe code setstage AAAMutantsBestFriend 20 can help?

i tryed it still nothingi am going strait from the paradise quest should i go to goodnabor to get the harem

21 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

He is not there when I use a save that already captured the castle befor I installed your mod.

His name is Radgull and his package to stay in the Castle have conditions: quest Min02>=600 and quest AAAMinutewoman !=20.

17 hours ago, eidod23 said:

i tryed it still nothingi am going strait from the paradise quest should i go to goodnabor to get the harem

Lola is not related to Mutameat content. It’s strange why it doesn’t work. Presy should have "I drove "bad humys" away." option at 20 stage of the quest. There are DefaultAliasOnDeath sript on the first "humy", that change stage to 20.

hi @DSHV, do you plan on expanding the BOS Hazing?

i really enjoyed that one even though it is just a small content, and i thought of ways this could get expanded:

Spoiler

After the small hazing, knight mordred said something about putting dildos in PC's Power Armor, is it possible to implement this by adding moaning/slobbering sounds and making an animation of the pc inserting the dildos into her holes as she gets into the power armor?

And is it possible to get the whole ship in on the hazing?

- like forced gangbangs and public use as punishment

- PC doing random humiliating tasks for random knights such as exhibitionism, golden showers, having filth smeared on them (like the get dirty mod but immediately brings up to highest level of filth), having to wear panties that is drenched in cum by almost every men on the prydwen and etc

- add some sexual bullying dialogues about the PC's choice of clothes (If she decides to wear something revealing or Skimpy)

- dialogue with self when forced to do humiliating tasks

these are just small ideas i have to expand the BOS Hazing story line, even though it is short i feel like you really hit the mark with this one as sometimes i like doing army/military based roleplay for my PC.

thanks for taking a look and cheers

8 hours ago, DSHV said:

Lola is not related to Mutameat content. It’s strange why it doesn’t work. Presy should have "I drove "bad humys" away." option at 20 stage of the quest. There are DefaultAliasOnDeath sript on the first "humy", that change stage to 20.

since the quest isnt even starting maybe their is a bug with the quest itself like the humy's spawn after the quest starts but and the console command isnt erroring but the dialog dosnt change after console command maybe a error is genorating from the quest itself like its hidden

35 minutes ago, Alchen said:

Regarding the main quest, when my character is requested to retrieve cigarettes from the prisoner, I retrieve the pack but I'm unable to give it to the guy.  Anyone know how to fix that?

I had the same issue.

Type the following in console "sqs AAAPOSHardTimes".

Proceed to the next stage "setstage AAAPOSHardTimes (number of the stage)".

Edited by Lynx2k10