On 11/29/2021 at 6:15 PM, LWolf8 said:

Is there a way to make dialogs faster?

Unfortunately, this is how voiceless dialogs work in Fallout 4. In Russian version of the mod it even longer.

21 hours ago, eidod23 said:

recruitment dialog (minimal changed mainly grammar of player.)

Thank you.

20 hours ago, jjoe0 said:

you should defintly add something for the pillars of the community could be a fun thing maybe get sold off somewhere

Yes, I already thought about it, but I haven’t come up with anything yet.

On 11/28/2021 at 7:20 AM, DSHV said:

Bait - dominant dog follower

Flirting with a dog. What have I come to.
Woof. (Bitch, I am your alpha.)

I love you.
Woof. (Love my faithful bitch too.)
I like how you fuck me.
Woof. (I will do this until you bring me a bunch of puppies.)
Wanna kiss?
Woof. Woof. Woof. (To touch with maws? Yikes! They for assliking!)

was thinking on how a person would actually flirt with a dog and what reason the player may be forced or would want to do it

section 

Flirt

Tilts head

[Shoves Bare ass in front of Baits face]

Sniff Sniff Licks ass

[Gets on hands and knees] 25%

moves ass in front of your face 25%

Licks Asshole

Happy Bark! (Good Bitch!)

Moves Away

Grrrrr... Bark! (where you going Bitch!)

Lays cock on your face

Lick's Cock

Pants... Woof! (Good Girl!)

Sucks Cock

humps your face.

Moves Away

Grrrrr.. Woof! Bark bark (Bitch! Why did you playing)

Jumps on your ass   120sec. sex

Ignores you

Who's a good boy?

Bark! (Me!)

[Lick's and kisses Muzzle]

Woof! Woof! (Good Bitch!)

[Kisses Face]

Shoves tongue down your throat

[Licks Baits tongue]

Tail Wags 120sec. sex

[Takes a breath of Air]

Tail Wags. Woof Woof! (Bitch you love me!)

[Sniffs Baits ass]. Why am I doing this

Tail Wags. Woof Woof! (I smell good don't I. Bitch!)

I feel like Bait personality is that of a dominant yet loyal follower unlike Brutus that just wants to use the player for her pussy. Bait wants puppies and wants the player to create them so the Wanna kiss?  Dialog sounds more like a line from Brutus. I feel like Bait would shove his tough deep down the players throat if she tried to give him a quick kiss. I also think that bait views the player as a lesser female dog so he would want to sniff the players butt a lot and care about how she smells thats why I have some piss play from my other posts.
If you add a Affinity system I would think that bait would love to be flirted with and hate it when your flirt with others. I was also thinking on how the player meets Bait and finds out his name. I think he could either have a collar that has his name on it or the player finds the dead raider that was bait previous owner who killed himself due to selling bait to the scientist for chem money. I think this is my last post to help flush out Bait as a follower. I am super excited for the next update I have wanted a dominant dog follower for fallout 4 for the longest time. I tried out your Skyrim dog follower but found that it didn't have a lot of dialog options so I wanted to help you out by giving idea's that could help you out. I am just so excited to explore the Boston commons with bait by my side. Dominating my character whenever he feels like it

I just hope i am helping you and not annoying you with my suggestions. 

If the way i am arranging all of my dialog suggestions is confusing. I can make a dialog tree for everything I suggested and what you posted so you can understand it better

Edited by eidod23
On 2021/11/28 at PM8点20分, DSHV said:

"VR in Memory Den, where PC can return to pre-war past"

well, why don't we put it in the main story? after the slave lesson, they changed nora's memory sothat she think she was a slut slave while her husband do not konw from pre-war to now. and the kid's father is unknown.

here is another plan. the nake shroud

Spoiler

after the sliver shroud task, someone in good neighbour(or other place) find nora is sliver shroud.   Then he find nora and ask nora to play as a sexy hreo named 'nake shroud' which use her cunt to fight, after the fight she will leave the cum,a pant,and a sexy photo on the bad guy's body. The nake shroud will wear a mask and a high heel only.

and there some bad guys: 1. a raider and his dog; 2.  some gunners ......................... n. a deathclew

then the man who finds nora to act as nake shroud fells men in commonwealth all be defeated by nake shrould. then he challenge nake shrould in place A(well i haven't thought of it), this time he let 5(or more?) helpers fuck nora and nake shroud was defeated. The nake shroud is taken to street everywhere(just some town) and announce she was defeated. then the man takes back the mask and there is no nake shroud any more.

21 hours ago, 31zlapfk said:

Although I am in a position to translate your mod, could it be that I can't see the test mode right now?

Not sure what a test mode means. The next 1.2 update will be released next week if everything will go well anyway.

On 10.11.2021 at 15:20, DSHV said:

1.1.1:
Пока я готовился к 1.2, я исправил некоторые вещи в 1.1. Затем я подумал, зачем скрывать это для вас, пока я создаю новый контент?
-Исправлены ошибки;
-Переработан контент для мужчин. Возможность воспроизведения женского контента для мужского ПК (используйте код: установите AAAiamsissy равным 1);
-Теперь в книжном магазине Old Corner;
-Изменения в привилегиях мода.

Вопрос может быть и глупый, но я не понимаю как установить  AAAiamsissy. Подскажите как это сделать.

1.2:

-Problems of Survivor, Triumph of Justice, Dream Job, Hard Times, Back to School - main quest of the mod. Lead to pain and humiliations. Push a button in the alley between the Warehouse and the Memory Den in the Goodneighbor; 
-Honey, I’m Home - Talk to less busy woman in the Institute Robotics to create your husband synth follower. Uses default Nate appearance!
-Mixing Species - Questionable gorilla experiments. Talk to Phillips in the Institute BioScience;
-Minutewoman - Radgull will appear in The Castle after you claims it. Talk to him to become minutewoman;
-Bait - Dominant dog follower in the Concord;
-Mutant’s Best Friend - The mutants of PARADASA need help again;
-Brutus' party, Everly's Deathclaw Milkshake Cocktail, Xana' headache, Gary Norton's new your Diamond City home.

I'm release 1.2 update with bugs, I know, shocking. But I could sit over each one for several days and still not solve them. In order not to postpone the release and to collect more information, I am releasing it now.
-White emptiness in some places of Dickson's base - If I can't fix it, I'll just put it in the lore of the mod. There are already references to Lovecraftian part of the Fallout lore;
-Gorilla refuses PC - Possible problem with a button script, I can transfer the functionality of the button to the scientist dialog;
-Same for Minutewoman - but here I do not know what I can do;
-Mutameat's custom race and Bait's breed - AAF don't recognize Mutameat and Bait supposed to be a raider dog - A separate patch, fixes their races, but also makes their default races speakable;
-Nate have his default appearance - he need to have a voice for custom appearance;

Non-XDI version a little later.

4 hours ago, morty2018 said:

Вопрос может быть и глупый, но я не понимаю как установить  AAAiamsissy. Подскажите как это сделать.

Напиши в консоли set AAAiamsissy to 1 и нажми Enter.

On 11/30/2021 at 7:31 AM, DSHV said:

Unfortunately, this is how voiceless dialogs work in Fallout 4. In Russian version of the mod it even longer.

Don't you just need to add empty voice files to make the dialogue skip able? There are tons of unvoiced quests with skip-able dialogues

Edited by E_Nigma

1. Here are the issues found during the playthrough:

-Gorilla (ADELLE) is detected as synth in AAF and dies after the 1st "contact". 

- Bait is detected normally in AAF. But there is no option to separate ways with him.

Nate has his default appearance but has no default voice.

- Mutameat is detected as human male in AАF.

2. Btw, what are the preconditions to start the following quests:

Mutant’s Best Friend - The mutants of PARADASA need help again - started with console but there are no humies just markers outside the bunker...

-Brutus' party - started with console but there are no raiders just markers inside the metro station ...

- Everly's Deathclaw Milkshake Cocktail - coudn't find the quest ID. There is no dialogue option to start the quest ...

3. Problems of Survivor, Triumph of Justice, Dream Job, Hard Times, Back to School 

Is it going to be continued? Would there be a way to get rid of that implant and shoot that MF as "The Silver Shroud"?

Edited by Lynx2k10

Version 1.2 possible problems... needs testing.

I Just had a quick test, soo... I don't know if your mod is clashing with other stuff.

Bait... When in Power Armour, and you talk to Bait. Sex breaks the equipped Power Armour, re-equipping it on your characters body after sex. Instead of on your Power Armour Frame.

Fix... check player isn't wearing a Power Armour Frame, Bait doesn't have a Tin Opener.   Bait... ' Just wait until you get out out of that Power Armour, I'm going to give you soo... many Puppies... You've got to come out some time, then it's BAM!!! Puppy Time... '

Bait... No backing out of conversations. There's no backing out of each conversation.

Fix... Allow to back out, or Conversation Exits, with maybe consequences. Like in Hornier Dogmeats New Trick. You hit Talk to Dogmeat, then back out, it leads to sex.

Bait... Hitting Bait, makes him hostile...

Fix... Biting off single items of clothes for each hit, would be better. Storing them in his inventory... ' That'll teach my slave to not be careful... ' Would add tension, as a stray Bullet or Grenade, would be more funny. Especially if he gets hit with a Minigun...

Possible Friendly fire repercussions...

Clothed... He strips off your clothing, one by one. For each time you hit him, 30 second cool-down between hits to him. Put into his Inventory, locked away for the day... He gives you something to combat the Carry-Weight Loss, Naked Bitch Perk = +100 Carry-Weight: duration 24 hours.

Nude... after 5 minutes of being nude... Takes inventory clothes. ( not wearing Shock Collar, or nudity enforcing Devious Devices, whilst nude. )

Nude / No Clothes in Inventory... after 5 minutes... Next level of abuse, Naked Bitch Collar, gives Naked Bitch Perk. ( not wearing Shock Collar, or nudity enforcing Devious Devices, whilst nude. )

Naked Bitch Collar... Clothes blocking, Power Armour blocking. Duration 1 Week...

Naked Bitch Perk... +100 Carry-Weight.

Mod I love is People Collars, the version I use is heavily modded by me, I added Legendaries, Armour Stats and Perks. But regardless, it's still a great mod in its Vanilla form, and goes well with the Dogs Bitch theme to Bait.

12 hours ago, E_Nigma said:

Don't you just need to add empty voice files to make the dialogue skip able?

I tried, but either I didn't find a specific guide or something just didn't work out for me.

4 hours ago, Lynx2k10 said:

Here are the issues found during the playthrough:

Thank you.

Gorilla: I used the standard race of gorillas for him. Are AAF work normally for other gorillas?
Bait: There are should be option "Stay here.", which replaces "Come with me."
For Mutant’s Best Friend you need finish Super Friends, then talk to Presy.
Brutus randomly gives this quest, when you asking him what he need at 50 or less dignity.
Everly's Deathclaw Milkshake Cocktail is not a quest, she just can give it randomly at greeting after her quest.

Yes, Problems of Survivor questline will continue.

3 hours ago, Krazyone said:

check player isn't wearing a Power Armour Frame,

Thank you. Good idea!

No backing out of conversations. There's no backing out of each conversation.

Yes, but players can put the camera aside and get out of conversations. There are just quite a few options out there, I ever hide some, like Inspect, not all can fit.

Hitting Bait, makes him hostile...

Unfortunately it seems like a hardcoded into CK. Although I can see how it was done in Skyrim with Hadvar/Ralof.

Edited by DSHV
Grammar

Nice, new content. Will there be quests for dom male players like in skyrim?

I would remove the sex scene when you take Bait as follower for the first time. He explains his actions later. And it would be fun to introduce him to other female followers ^^

Edited by xyzxyz

I gotta say, Friends we made is such a breath of fresh air. It's almost everything I've been wanting from adult quests for years. Choices, it respects player agency, it's not just a hate fest, the dialogue could use some improvement but you can tell a lot of love went into some of the interactions and it's not just the same monotonous crap you see in almost every single adult quest. I really hope to see more quests like that in the future.

The minutewoman quest could use the same treatment. let the player decide how far they wanna go and what their character is willing to do. The idea is great in concept, new general trying to get new troops. There are tons of things you could do from that

Edited by E_Nigma
3 hours ago, DSHV said:
7 hours ago, Krazyone said:

No backing out of conversations. There's no backing out of each conversation.

Yes, but players can put the camera aside and get out of conversations. There are just quite a few options out there, I ever hide some, like Inspect, not all can fit.

I never thought of that, looking sideways to exit the BAIT conversations, I only use that technique for the end boss in Saugus Ironworks. Looking at the ground to break a conversation, to Spam mines at the enemies feet. Looks like it has a new use... :)

Yeah... I understand, that in the Vanilla game, there are only 4 reply options. I don't know how many yours has, as I usually never use the Extended Dialogue Interface mod.

Bonus video below... not required viewing, but entertaining.

YouTube video showing Saugus Ironworks end boss and enemies getting killed, using the looking down to break a conversation technique, instead of replying to the conversation. Once you use it, you'll always use it, for the Boss at Saugus.

How to easily Defeat Slag, and save Jake Finch.

Edited by Krazyone
23 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Will there be quests for dom male players like in skyrim?

Yes, I see no reason why not. There is already a beginning with Undien.

23 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I would remove the sex scene when you take Bait as follower for the first time.

Yes, it might be better that way.

22 hours ago, Lynx2k10 said:

Btw, what's the deal with "AAAEvildomWorshipers" faction and DanversHideout ?

AAAEvildomWorshipers is a faction of Maxim Dickson, so that they act together when one of them is attacked. DanversHideout is an id of Coastal hideout, that I used to create PARADASA.

21 hours ago, E_Nigma said:

The minutewoman quest could use the same treatment.

Thank you, I tried for this. PC can refuse at the very beginning, but if she continue, then I was afraid that the quest would turn out to be too short. Radgull, probably have a good Charisma. I need to think about more content that I can add here. Also, does the button in the cabin work? Does the animations start?

21 hours ago, Krazyone said:

I don't know how many yours has, as I usually never use the Extended Dialogue Interface mod.

By the way, I did not use XDI with Bait, as it breaks random answers. Underneath the options is hidden Inspect, but it just leads to options to long sex.

2 hours ago, DSHV said:

Thank you, I tried for this. PC can refuse at the very beginning, but if she continue, then I was afraid that the quest would turn out to be too short. Radgull, probably have a good Charisma. I need to think about more content that I can add here. Also, does the button in the cabin work? Does the animations start?

Yeah everything worked as intended I believe. I don't think i got aaf and all that installed properly, that and I have a shit ton of script lag on the save i was using for this but most of it fired.

As far as content, most of the beginning is actually fine. It just escalates a bit too quickly and goes straight to sex. Start with like he says, risque pictures, then more sexy pics, strip shows, private strip shows with the option to go further leading to the public strip shows having the same option, then you get into the sex recruitment and all that if you want. But you can make it branch to a full submissive, femdom, slave general, exhibitionist, etc.