wait.. your teacher tell you to watch anime??? holy... that was awesome teacher.... most teacher in my country is like "cartoon is for kids" (yes, they always though everything about 2D animation is cartoon) 

It's one thing to be told that you can watch anime in school and it's another matter when the anime you watch is going to cause a massive trainwreck to your mood. Moreover, I'm supposed to write a review of it! That means I have to remember everything in perfect details for days to come in order to write one. Awesome? Don't think so when those things keep you awake at night...

Only watched Angel Beats and Air out of the bunch myself, don't plan on ever changing that either.

At the very least, Angel Beats had heartwarming moments and fantastic music. Air just felt like getting consecutively kicked in the kidneys and feeling depressed for half a week later. I guess I just don't like anime that takes my mood down 50 points, y'know?

The feeling is mutual. At least I can have a defense set up if I know up front but that doesn't really help much for some like "Air". The anime actually managed to beat up my mood thirty times worse than playing the game because you're not watching a slide like in the game. You're watching all the sadness in its full blown glory. Never had the more immediate need to nuke those monks in the anime in my entire life up till that point.

Terra Formars. In Mars cockroaches step on you!

bugs.. bugs everywhere... even the humans....

but seriously that cockroach is disturbing...

I still can't get past that feeling when I knew that the alien eat every second's expedition leftover bodies  (especially nanao...)

man that's soo sad...

post-81114-0-79403100-1417368394_thumb.jpg

watching too many hentai corrupts me...

Just finished reading Tsumi Ni Nureta Futari. I wish I could turn back time and stop myself from picking up this sad pathetic piece of shit. Can't believe there are actually some people who like it out there. More forced drama than Strawberry fucking Panic.

This has scarred me. I wish I get amnesia soon.

Akame Ga Kill anyone?

If you enjoy having the characters you love the most get murdered the very next episode then yea sure.

tumblr_na559hPxYh1tqq5llo1_500.png

I just don't even care anymore, don't watch this show with the intent of having emotions. Or any attachment to any characters.

Recommended Titles (I have not really watched anime made past 2002 or so), but these are worthy titles that still look good .

-Akira

-Nausicaa and the Valley of the Wind

-Mononoke Hime

-Spirited Away

-Trigun

-Cowboy Bebop

-Outlaw Star

-Gunbuster  :  Really, watch it till the end in installments, take breaks.  Episode 1 is silly fun. Ep2 has fan service BUT the epicness of this OVA does not start to show itself till the 2nd half of episode 2. Then it picks up and does not let go.  There is a lot of homage to classic anime titles in it.  Gunbuster is the Dovahkiin of Mecha but there is so much more to the story.

-NGE (~1995 series) : if you want your mind blown and bitch about the end.  But it was otherwise a fun ride that kept you wondering, for awhile.  Then you'll just likely get pissed at the end (you've been warned).  It is still worth it for those moments of awesomeness never before seen that so many tried to copy over the years.
-Vampire Princess Miyu (OVA).  I don't like vampires at all, but the presentation of this story has moments that just haunt you.  Not scary , but the kind of thing you look back on and feel a slight chill.

REALLY OLD CLASSIC STUFF (as in it probably looks too old but these are the golden age classics): 

-Space Battleship Yamato

-Captain Harlock (~1978 series).

-Mazinger Z (yes! the first Mecha that one can actually drive from within - in a flying pilder hovercraft).

Akame Ga Kill anyone?

If you enjoy having the characters you love the most get murdered the very next episode then yea sure.

I just don't even care anymore, don't watch this show with the intent of having emotions. Or any attachment to any characters.

Nope, didn't happend to me. I didn't cry.

I did only shed a single tear to angel beats.

Am i a monster? :lol:

Finished both After War Gundam X and 08th Mobile Suit team. both are actually far better than pretty much all the other series I've watched (with the possible exception of G Gundam, but that gets a pass due to master Asia) it's just a shame that Japan hated Gundam X or it would've gotten a proper 50 episode long series.

Terra Formars. In Mars cockroaches step on you!

Terra Formars is pretty damn nice. I've been following the manga for a long time now and the anime adaptations haven't disappointed me. Yet, at least.

Terra formars Is not as good as I expected after the firsts episodes ( I'm actually talking about the anime, not manga). Always long flashbacks... probably because of this.

Akame Ga Kill anyone?

That part Pissed me off so damned bad.........Like Goku goes Super for the first time against Freeza kind of rage.

I watch:   [in no specific order]

Attack on Titan

Akame ga Kill

Dramatical Murder

SAO

Fairy Tail

Noragami 

Terror in Resonance 

Aldnoah.Zero

Nanatsu no Taizai

Love Stage

Terra Formers

Parasyte

Mirai Nikki

Garo: the animation

Donten ni Warau

World Trigger

Madan no ou to Vanadis

D-Grey man

Monster

Black Lagoon

Code Geass

One Piece

Death Note

Ao no Ekusoshisuto

There are others i've watch/still watch and like but I can't remember a lot of them.   lol

The only Anime i have seen is Rosaio + Vampire and that was alright. Bleach did not catch me and One piece almost killed me.

Can i count Pokemon as an Anime? Used 5 months on that show before it got to boring.

Well, and Corpse Party, but holy hell that was dark!

Yes Pokemon is an anime, however it's one of the shittier ones out there. The only reason it's still running is because of the games.

The only Anime i have seen is Rosaio + Vampire and that was alright. Bleach did not catch me and One piece almost killed me.

Can i count Pokemon as an Anime? Used 5 months on that show before it got to boring.

Yes Pokemon is an anime, however it's one of the shittier ones out there. The only reason it's still running is because of the games.

Also Rosario + Vampire anime is terrible, the anime took the manga and made it into a stupid romcom with the most annoying characters ever.

Go read the manga.

Also Rosario + Vampire anime is terrible, the anime took the manga and made it into a stupid romcom with the most annoying characters ever.

It's harem what did you expect?

Oh damn! Looks like i have been in the worng place this whole time. Any Anime ya'all can recommend?

Well I've only watched.

Death Note.

Fairy Tale.

Sword art Online (2manyfeels)

Full Metal Alchemist brotherhood so far.

and if it counts Yu-Gi-Oh and Beyblades 

and dont hunt me down and gut my eyes out but out of the 4 i mostly enjoyed SAO

I have heard alot about Death Note, but never really taken the chance to see it. Is it any good? And is it long (50+ episodes)?

Oh damn! Looks like i have been in the worng place this whole time. Any Anime ya'all can recommend?

Well not knowing what you like I'd recommend FMA and FMA: Brotherhood. Also Garo which is still airing (I think its almost finished though.)