So I bought the digital only version of Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment for the Vita (which has a shit English translation from Taiwan; don't fucking do it, especially since they didn't even bother to go in and try to fix anything when putting it on the North American PSN) and it acts like I should have seen the anime and/or read some of the novels, because it doesn't fucking explain ANYTHING in regards to these characters.

So it seems now I gotta add SAO to my list of anime I need to watch.

So I bought the digital only version of Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment for the Vita (which has a shit English translation from Taiwan; don't fucking do it, especially since they didn't even bother to go in and try to fix anything when putting it on the North American PSN) and it acts like I should have seen the anime and/or read some of the novels, because it doesn't fucking explain ANYTHING in regards to these characters.

I love SAO, but i really regret picking the game up for the vita. It was on sale at the time, but still, it's pretty bad.

I love SAO, but i really regret picking the game up for the vita. It was on sale at the time, but still, it's pretty bad.

the game looked interesting, but the minute I saw that you played as Kirito I lost all interest. Such a waste, they could've made it a proper RPG where you play as your own character in the setting, kinda like South Park The Stick of Truth.

Any knows where I can find a specific anime. It was a full movie not a serial.

It was set in some kind post-apocalypse where mother nature took over the world and some guy that went to the underwater cave, and has discovered something.

He later made some kind of pact between nature and him. It granted him some weird spiderman-tree powers.The only minus of that pact was that you would probably turn into a tree just like his father. Becouse he signed a pact with nature too ( in the past ). 

He did that becouse his girl? friend ( ? got enslaved ( and needed to save her ) by some steampunk city ( last standing one?) ,where everyone wore a gas-masks becouse air was polluted like hell in their city. That city was around the desert area and they used a train as their transport.

I don't remember any more, it was quite long ago. 10 years ago? Maybe, I watched it on the tv.

Hmm are there are any similar animes to this? Tekkaman and Evangelion are already overwatched by me in the past. But sth similar to them would be sweet.

It was set in some kind post-apocalypse where mother nature took over the world and some guy that went to the underwater cave, and has discovered something.

He later made some kind of pact between nature and him. It granted him some weird spiderman-tree powers.The only minus of that pact was that you would probably turn into a tree just like his father. Becouse he signed a pact with nature too ( in the past ). 

He did that becouse his girl? friend ( ? got enslaved ( and needed to save her ) by some steampunk city ( last standing one?) ,where everyone wore a gas-masks becouse air was polluted like hell in their city. That city was around the desert area and they used a train as their transport.

I don't remember any more, it was quite long ago. 10 years ago? Maybe, I watched it on the tv.

Hmm are there are any similar animes to this? Tekkaman and Evangelion are already overwatched by me in the past. But sth similar to them would be sweet.

Oh, oh it's a  studio ghibli movie I just can't remember the name right now.

Oh, oh it's a  studio ghibli movie I just can't remember the name right now.

Dagren is probably referring to Gin Iro no Kami no Agito by Gonzo. Mother Nature on Earth went berserk because of a failed experiment on the moon. The berserk experiment escaped to earth after destroying the moon and nearly wiped out all life on Earth. Very touching soundtrack. The protagonist accidentally freed the heroine who was in cryogenic sleep and thus unleashed the one trigger that can actually destroy the world once again. I just watched it yesterday.

As for suggestions... Dagren, try look up Sakasama no Potema and Harmonie. I definitely recommend those two. Another one would be Eve no Jikan. Sakasama is a bit more action oriented while the other two are more sentimental but leaves something to ponder about. Nothing about heavy mecha combat though.

I just finished watching the first part of Stardust Crusaders not too long ago. It was pretty good. I wonder if they'll do Diamond Is Unbreakable after they finish up Stardust Crusaders. That'd be pretty awesome.

If they actually do all the JoJo arcs that'll be great. I won't have to read through the manga.

I just finished watching the first part of Stardust Crusaders not too long ago. It was pretty good. I wonder if they'll do Diamond Is Unbreakable after they finish up Stardust Crusaders. That'd be pretty awesome.

If they actually do all the JoJo arcs that'll be great. I won't have to read through the manga.

Really liked it but well I'm too lazy to buy manga I'd like them to do it too or I'll have to read it :lol:

Really liked it but well I'm too lazy to buy manga I'd like them to do it too or I'll have to read it :lol:

Yeah, I don't really like reading manga because it's pretty disorienting. I prefer regular comics or full-on novels.

I want to see shitlord Dio get that smug grin wiped off his face.

If you guys like something non-action and non-fantasy, there is this semi-fiction story about a bizarre love triangle, but I would recommend the manga first as the anime is incomplete and the style of the anime might not be everyones cup of tee, it's called Aku No Hana (Flowers of Evil) I loved it because it portrayed nonstereotypical japanese school life and had absolutely no clichés, I was amazed, really refresihing considering that most anime made now is a bunch of nonsense packed with the usual shit.

If you guys like something non-action and non-fantasy, there is this semi-fiction story about a bizarre love triangle, but I would recommend the manga first as the anime is incomplete and the style of the anime might not be everyones cup of tee, it's called Aku No Hana (Flowers of Evil) I loved it because it portrayed nonstereotypical japanese school life and had absolutely no clichés, I was amazed, really refresihing considering that most anime made now is a bunch of nonsense packed with the usual shit.

It's funny because the japanese watchers thought it was a shitty show because the characters weren't in "anime-style" bright-eyed moe style, but actual looking japanese, albeit in animation but you get my point. From my recollection.

I didn't watch it, but I heard it was pretty messed up.

It's funny because the japanese watchers thought it was a shitty show because the characters weren't in "anime-style" bright-eyed moe style, but actual looking japanese, albeit in animation but you get my point. From my recollection.

I didn't watch it, but I heard it was pretty messed up.

I read a lot of the manga, it IS pretty messed up.