Well I've only watched.

Death Note.

Fairy Tale.

Sword art Online (2manyfeels)

Full Metal Alchemist brotherhood so far.

and if it counts Yu-Gi-Oh and Beyblades 

and dont hunt me down and gut my eyes out but out of the 4 i mostly enjoyed SAO

I have heard alot about Death Note, but never really taken the chance to see it. Is it any good? And is it long (50+ episodes)?

yes it's a worth watch

and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is a much watch. It's the #1 anime on myanimelist. And it's pretty damn good.

Well I've only watched.

Death Note.

Fairy Tale.

I have heard alot about Death Note, but never really taken the chance to see it. Is it any good? And is it long (50+ episodes)?

yes it's a worth watch

and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is a much watch. It's the #1 anime on myanimelist. And it's pretty damn good.

Watch Monster.   

Death note is about 29 episodes long but i like it alot.

haven't got around to fully finishing Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood yet since my Audio is now officially broke and im uncomfortable watching Gopher on my phone to stop awkward silence in skyrim

this line contains spoliers, read on at your own risk > [when you start liking L more than light then feels, feels...feels. ]

LOL, I still remember this.

1379287_668791963233360_1140344303267161

Yosuga no Sora
just don't get confused with the story, it has 5 arc, if I remember it correctly...

@askandhii, nah, I still like Light more than L, ALL HAIL THE GOD!!!
But yeah, IMHO the strategy battle between L and Light is the way better than Light vs M&N

btw, some image for Digimon Adventure 2015
10868178_979577855403655_261170072788514

that art style changed a lot...

Yosuga no Sora

just don't get confused with the story, it has 5 arc, if I remember it correctly...

But yeah, IMHO the strategy battle between L and Light is the way better than Light vs M&N

Well they did age about 16 years  and it would only feel right if they looked different too yet you can still easily distinct them

and yeah, light is a cool guy and all but L reminds me of myself so badly, he practically sits just like me and stays up all night almost everyday 

Well I've only watched.

Death Note.

Fairy Tale.

Its good until about halfway through after which its just kinda meh (when you know what happens). Other than that, it lasts 37 eps iirc.

The first third is amazing, the second third is good, the last third is garbage, and the ending/conclusion is an insult to the viewer. If a good ending isn't important to you it's definitely worth a watch.

<>

If you have no idea what you would like some suggestions ordered with their general theme:

High school comedy

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu; Azumanga Daioh

Semi-serious dialog-driven comedy

Bakemonogatari; Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru

Mature and serious theme

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni + Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kei; Rin Daughters of Mnemosyne

Semi-serious

Black Lagoon; Trigun

Harem/Ecchi (Rosario to Vampire falls into this category)

To Love-Ru

Romance

Ao Haru Ride; Toradora!

Romance-Comedy

Tonari No Kaibutsu-kun

The only Anime i have seen is Rosaio + Vampire and that was alright. Bleach did not catch me and One piece almost killed me.

Can i count Pokemon as an Anime? Used 5 months on that show before it got to boring.

Well, and Corpse Party, but holy hell that was dark!

Yes Pokemon is an anime, however it's one of the shittier ones out there. The only reason it's still running is because of the games.

Also Rosario + Vampire anime is terrible, the anime took the manga and made it into a stupid romcom with the most annoying characters ever.

It's harem what did you expect?

Oh damn! Looks like i have been in the worng place this whole time. Any Anime ya'all can recommend?

Well not knowing what you like I'd recommend FMA and FMA: Brotherhood. Also Garo which is still airing (I think its almost finished though.)

Also to add to this if you want major feels go for Akame Ga Kill, it's last episode was today. Or if you want to watch a miracle show watch Cross Ange, it managed to get most of /m/ to forgive Fukuda (who did Gundam SEED and SEED Destiny, SEED is mediocre but destiny is shite) which is a fucking miracle.

Yosuga no Sora

Yeah they really look different as in if I was shown them without their 1999 versions for the comparison I wouldn't recognise any of them.

Unlimited Blade Works has a less dark atmosphere than Zero so far I'm enjoying it.

I still remember when I play the VN, that plot twist in the end...

- Reason why archer hate Shiro so much.

- His Heroic spirit.

- Didn't have any noble phantasm, but has a badass reality marble.

- The pendant that should be only one in the world (but there is two of them).

- That smile at the last scene... so familiar...

Well they did age about 16 years  and it would only feel right if they looked different too yet you can still easily distinct them

and yeah, light is a cool guy and all but L reminds me of myself so badly, he practically sits just like me and stays up all night almost everyday 

It's not just that, the artstyle is different because the character designer is Atsuya Uki, the ones that made Cencoroll. Not Akiyoshi Hongo, the original digimon adventure creator.

Most Titans have skin, actually.. it's the faces that get some people..

There's kawaii-eyes titanFreddie Mercury titan, Nicolas Cage titan, I don't know the name of this one but it scares me, God, all manner of faces that break immersion. The skinless ones are a special breed of Titan I won't go into. I'll just say they're more intelligent than the skinned ones.

Attack on Titan has feels, though. D: I mean it's essentially an apocalypse waiting to happen. If anything, give it a look on Netflix or Crunchyroll (the latter only has half a season because the US dub apparently wants to seperate it into two parts).

I just got finished with Eureka Seven, and I can't even contain all these feels. I sat here feeling the feels, crying, and thinking about a lot of things for like two hours. The only other anime to do that to me personally was Neon Genesis Evangelion. I'm kind of scared to watch another anime for a while, these feels are too much.

UZyqfJ8.jpg

Also before that I watched Psycho Pass which was pretty good as well, it took a veeeeeery dark turn midway though the show and it made you feel other feels, just not the happy ones.

Whew, 16 episodes of Death Note done. I kinda like it, and it sure are better then Rosario.

Even my sister likes it, and she almost hates everything Anime/Manga so points for that <3

Once you finish Death Note, I highly recommend Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood.

The ending is a very Operation Valkyrie-inspired and is absolutely amazing :D

But it's like fifity episodes long so expect a while to get there with an amazing journey in between.

Whew, 16 episodes of Death Note done. I kinda like it, and it sure are better then Rosario.

Even my sister likes it, and she almost hates everything Anime/Manga so points for that <3

Once you finish Death Note, I highly recommend Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood.

But it's like fifity episodes long so expect a while to get there with an amazing journey in between.

I second this, FMA: Brotherhood is the only anime I consider to be perfect.

I second this, FMA: Brotherhood is the only anime I consider to be perfect.

Thanks for the feedback. Will be sure to keep that in mind <3

I just got finished with Eureka Seven, and I can't even contain all these feels. I sat here feeling the feels, crying, and thinking about a lot of things for like two hours. The only other anime to do that to me personally was Neon Genesis Evangelion. I'm kind of scared to watch another anime for a while, these feels are too much.

UZyqfJ8.jpg

Also before that I watched Psycho Pass which was pretty good as well, it took a veeeeeery dark turn midway though the show and it made you feel other feels, just not the happy ones.

Watch SAO totally Feel free.  >.>