Just finished Sword Arts Online Season 2... God, Mother's Rosario arc sure hit like a huge BSOD truck; enough to rival Clannad's movie.

UUUUHM SPOILER ALURT IM KINDA WAITIN FOR DUBBED VERSION AND ALL SINCE I JUST CANNOT WATCH ANYTHIN IN SUBTITLES! JEESH!

but since u have watched it all can you confirm for me and my feels that it does bring feels into it kinda like how Season 1 did?

Just finished Sword Arts Online Season 2... God, Mother's Rosario arc sure hit like a huge BSOD truck; enough to rival Clannad's movie.

UUUUHM SPOILER ALURT IM KINDA WAITIN FOR DUBBED VERSION AND ALL SINCE I JUST CANNOT WATCH ANYTHIN IN SUBTITLES! JEESH!

but since u have watched it all can you confirm for me and my feels that it does bring feels into it kinda like how Season 1 did?

At least the first half of the whole s2 thing. It's more about tying up some loose ends from s1 time. The later half focuses more on Kirito's and Asuna's life as a normal teenager on and off the MMO. Mother's Rosario's main is actually Asuna and not Kirito.

At least the first half of the whole s2 thing. It's more about tying up some loose ends from s1 time. The later half focuses more on Kirito's and Asuna's life as a normal teenager on and off the MMO. Mother's Rosario's main is actually Asuna and not Kirito.

I C.

Well i know multiple people who watched SAO and they all hated Asuna for some reason even though every time there was a scene with her i would always pull some big kawaii face (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

even though the main thing i watched it was #1 dem feels 2# continuous struggle to finally get Asuna back like come on! and please tell me Klein is still in it, IMO best guy ever.

I C.

Well i know multiple people who watched SAO and they all hated Asuna for some reason even though every time there was a scene with her i would always pull some big kawaii face (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

even though the main thing i watched it was #1 dem feels 2# continuous struggle to finally get Asuna back like come on! and please tell me Klein is still in it, IMO best guy ever.

Probably because Asuna is a bit too perfect in many sense when she's portrayed in s1. S2 shows just how much dirt got kicked in her face in real life. She's just like any other normal people but I would say that she got badly influenced by Kirito back in Aincrad...

As for Klein... that guy just got a bit more screen time compared to s1. Still the oddball doofus so no worries there. It's just so darn funny when he found out... *ahem* I'll just stop here. Let's just say that Klein got trolled hard in one of the arcs.

I C.

Probably because Asuna is a bit too perfect in many sense when she's portrayed in s1. S2 shows just how much dirt got kicked in her face in real life. She's just like any other normal people but I would say that she got badly influenced by Kirito back in Aincrad...

As for Klein... that guy just got a bit more screen time compared to s1. Still the oddball doofus so no worries there. It's just so darn funny when he found out... *ahem* I'll just stop here. Let's just say that Klein got trolled hard in one of the arcs.

MORE KLEIN SCENES? AND HES NOT CHANGED?

(fapfapfapfap)

It's true that the recent anime quality has decreased over the past few years, where Makenki is an fine example.The Makenki manga version is an interesting one to read, but the anime adaption is just the worst, there's too much fan service. In fact, the anime has nothing but fan service in it. Many other recent animes are ruined like this.

so I'm gonna stick with the good old ones in my list:

- Ah! My Goddess - Good and long romance/comedy anime (not harem), 2 seasons which both have 24-26 episodes + 1-2 movies. It also has manga version with 300+ chapters, which I highly recommend for you to read if you're interested in the anime. The manga version is also finished to the end, while the anime stops somewhere around Chapter 100.

- Love Hina !  - Another good old romance/comedy/harem anime, 24 episodes + multiple OVAs and couple movies. This one also has manga version with 126 chapters. The manga version also finishes the story while the anime and movies stops at the middle.

- Elfen Lied - Probably my very favorite anime I've ever watched. Horror/tragedy anime with very sad but touching story. If you liked the anime, I highly recommend for you to also read the manga version, because the manga finishes the story, while covers only about half the story. This is one of the first animes along with FMP that got me hooked into anime.

- Full Metal Panic - Good comedy/romance/mecha based anime, with 2 seasons (FMP, FMP: The Second Raid) and one spinoff season (Fumoffu). This one also has manga version (FMP, FMP Sigma) and multiple spinoff mangas (FMP: Comic Mission, FMP: Overload, FMP: Surplus), which covers the whole story while the anime covers only about the half. This is one of the 1st animes along with EL that got me hooked into anime.

- School Rumble - Very good school life comedy/romance/harem(?) based anime, which has multiple seasons with 26 episodes and couple of OVAs. The ending felt little vague to me, but overall its good anime. It also has an manga version, which covers the whole story like the anime does.

- DearS - Short, comedy/romance/harem anime which only has 12 episodes, but it doesn't cover the whole story. The manga version also has only 47 chapters, but unlike the anime, the manga finishes the story. Even thou the story is so short, for some reason I'm really fond to it. (I keep re-reading the manga from time to time >.< )

The list could go on and on, but those are the 1st ones that comes in mind. 

If you're into mangas, then I really recommend you to read them too, because the mangas usually have far more better story telling than the animes have, but that's just my own opinion.

It's true that the recent anime quality has decreased over the past few years, where Makenki is an fine example.The Makenki manga version is an interesting one to read, but the anime adaption is just the worst, there's too much fan service. In fact, the anime has nothing but fan service in it. Many other recent animes are ruined like this.

so I'm gonna stick with the good old ones in my list:

- Ah! My Goddess - Good and long romance/comedy anime (not harem), 2 seasons which both have 24-26 episodes + 1-2 movies. It also has manga version with 300+ chapters, which I highly recommend for you to read if you're interested in the anime. The manga version is also finished to the end, while the anime stops somewhere around Chapter 100.

- Love Hina !  - Another good old romance/comedy/harem anime, 24 episodes + multiple OVAs and couple movies. This one also has manga version with 126 chapters. The manga version also finishes the story while the anime and movies stops at the middle.

- Elfen Lied - Probably my very favorite anime I've ever watched. Horror/tragedy anime with very sad but touching story. If you liked the anime, I highly recommend for you to also read the manga version, because the manga finishes the story, while covers only about half the story. This is one of the first animes along with FMP that got me hooked into anime.

- Full Metal Panic - Good comedy/romance/mecha based anime, with 2 seasons (FMP, FMP: The Second Raid) and one spinoff season (Fumoffu). This one also has manga version (FMP, FMP Sigma) and multiple spinoff mangas (FMP: Comic Mission, FMP: Overload, FMP: Surplus), which covers the whole story while the anime covers only about the half. This is one of the 1st animes along with EL that got me hooked into anime.

- School Rumble - Very good school life comedy/romance/harem(?) based anime, which has multiple seasons with 26 episodes and couple of OVAs. The ending felt little vague to me, but overall its good anime. It also has an manga version, which covers the whole story like the anime does.

- DearS - Short, comedy/romance/harem anime which only has 12 episodes, but it doesn't cover the whole story. The manga version also has only 47 chapters, but unlike the anime, the manga finishes the story. Even thou the story is so short, for some reason I'm really fond to it. (I keep re-reading the manga from time to time >.< )

The list could go on and on, but those are the 1st ones that comes in mind. 

If you're into mangas, then I really recommend you to read them too, because the mangas usually have far more better story telling than the animes have, but that's just my own opinion.

The FMP anime only covered the FMP and TSR parts because when the anime was made that was all the content that was available. I personally would like them to either finish the story or reboot it.

oh i need someone to recommend me some DUBBED anime i finished FMA SAO and Fairy Tale i was thinking about Code Geas, but it has 2 be dubbed cuz i hate readin subtitles its a pain 

Code Geass has some damn good dubs, so do Baccano and Durarara,

Just found this...

http://www.animemaru.com/otaku-devestated-after-discovering-favorite-anime-is-adapted-from-eroge/

Careful not to become too attached like this guy...

It's surprising for me too at first, but then I played the VN, and IMHO it's way better than the anime, because it has every arc, and has many plot twist in it...

I actually find the sex scenes actually do make sense. I mean, go through all that together, there's bound to be some "tension" between them.

Sex isn't a bad thing, it's a good thing, generally. There's some creepy stuff out there.

When asked about other characters such as Saber and Sakura, Irons said he had no problem with that. He explained that since neither Saber nor Sakura were his waifu then he could “care less about those sluts and their H scenes in the visual novel.”

lol.

When asked about other characters such as Saber and Sakura, Irons said he had no problem with that. He explained that since neither Saber nor Sakura were his waifu then he could “care less about those sluts and their H scenes in the visual novel.”

lol.

yeah, I giggle at that.

btw, shiro fuck them on their arc/route (Fate, Unlimited Blade Works, Heaven's Feel)

179.png

LOL

I actually find the sex scenes actually do make sense. I mean, go through all that together, there's bound to be some "tension" between them.

Sex isn't a bad thing, it's a good thing, generally. There's some creepy stuff out there.

agreed, especially in life and death situations and for rin since he has a thing for archer...

Archer=Shiro in future