Just a few more questions, then I'll stop bugging you.  When it comes to the Wasteland Workshop cages, will the creatures also be supported perhaps via a toggle system?  Dogmeat?  Mama Murphy?  (when you use Hot Mama Murphy it's a good thing...)   Just curious how extensive the potential is for autonomous interaction between creatures and settlers really.

4 hours ago, amenshawn said:

Just a few more questions, then I'll stop bugging you.  When it comes to the Wasteland Workshop cages, will the creatures also be supported perhaps via a toggle system?  Dogmeat?  Mama Murphy?  (when you use Hot Mama Murphy it's a good thing...)   Just curious how extensive the potential is for autonomous interaction between creatures and settlers really.

well I am working on that right now,

and I have no idea what is going on with it at the moment

I am in the middle of some weird bugs and issues

edit-> this mod is breaking my mind, it is really weird to be making a subtractive mod (trying to take content away(instead of adding content))

here is Takahashi fucking some ladies

20210627164915_1.jpg

20210627165051_1.jpg

Edited by Invictusblade

so I have been working on the next update for Autonomy

and I found an issue with Creatures

(that the quest won't complete if there isn't a sex animation)

so I need to rework how creatures are seen by the mod

my current Solution is to do the following

make a setting for each sex animation mod with creatures.

did I miss any creature sex animations?

(I think Synths use Humans animations, right?)

Farelle Animations for AAF
Supermutant

Four-Play Animations
Canine

FO4 Animations by Leito
Supermutant
Canine

Brave's Animations
Deathclaw
Supermutant

Mutated Lust
Deathclaw
FeralGhoul
Supermutant

AAF DLC Creature Animation Pack
Gulpers (small and large)
Fog Crawlers
Hermits
Anglers

SavageCabbage Animation Pack
SuperMutant
Feral Ghoul

Bloated Ghoul
Canine
FEV Hounds
Behemoths

Protectron

Mr Handy

Mirelurk King

Vadermania [AAF animations] 1.1
Canine
Deathclaw
FeralGhoul
FEVHound
Gorilla

AAF Creature Pack
RadScorpion
Stingwing
Bloodbug
Bloatfly
Yao Guai
Mirelurk
Mirelurk Queen
Behemoths
Molerats
FEV hound
Mirelurk Hunters
Mirelurk Kings
Ghoul 1
Ghoul 2
Mutant 1
Mutant 2
Deathclaw

On 6/25/2021 at 6:02 PM, vaultbait said:

Have a link? I've never heard of that one, but at least the name is intriguing.

(CaN) Crimes against Nature at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

It's a mod that lets you change your race to something else. It's mainly used as the "pony mod" but there are other things you can use too. I bring up if this mod is compatible with Autonomy Enhanced cause not every mod recognizes different custom races. They tend to be labeled differently from the norm and thus the mod can't find them. This has been the case for a number of mods I've tried to use and since I don't know the first thing about making or changing mods it would fall on the creator to change it. 

5 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

... so I need to rework how creatures are seen by the mod ...

With previous versions of Autonomy the only "dogs" recognised were Dogmeat or spawned clones of Dog (baseID1d15c). Attack dog, Guard dog and Junkyard dog were not recognised. Unfortunately i don't have an installed version of Autonomy Redux to confirm if that is the case with v.2.30a, but i suspect it is. Could that setting be made more inclusive? Please also include FH SM Erickson's dog/wolf/mutanthound buyable animals?

Edited by dosfox

god, working on this mod is driving me insane

so I gotten the creature script to work somewhat

basically it works until it reaches a threesome and then it reports a None Object and then two of them start having sex (one of the two women and the dog)

while the option for creatures and threesomes is turned off.

Edited by Invictusblade
1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

... it works until it reaches a threesome ...

The Threesomes feature of Autonomy has always been buggy and unreliable. The multi-NPC animation feature of AAF kind of makes it redundant anyway - i have seen Autonomy trigger AAF 3-somes, 4-somes, 5-somes and 6-somes. IMHO the Autonomy Threesomes feature could be removed without harming overall functionality.

Edited by dosfox
48 minutes ago, dosfox said:

The Threesomes feature of Autonomy has always been buggy and unreliable. The multi-NPC animation feature of AAF kind of makes it redundant anyway - i have seen Autonomy trigger AAF 3-somes, 4-somes, 5-somes and 6-somes. IMHO the Autonomy Threesomes feature could be removed without harming overall functionality.

I revisited an earlier versions of the script (as well as the RSE version) and fixed the main issue.

now I have something weirder going on

somehow Dogs are being allowed under the Non Human option while there is no dogs in that option

so there is a new MCM page with creature options on it

1. Non Human (Ghouls and Synths)

2. Farelle Animations for AAF (Supermutants)

3. Four-Play Animations (Dogs)

4. FO4 Animations by Leito (Supermutants and Dogs)

etc

btw this allows you to choose which creatures can be autonomy

so for example you don't need to select 2 or 3 if you select 4 but if you want only Supermutants then you can select option 2

Edited by Invictusblade
1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

... this allows you to choose which creatures can be autonomy ...

Will Mutant Hounds, wolves and other dog species be included in those categories? Just asking because the creatures you can purchase from SM Erickson in FH can all be allied to settlements, very useful.

Edited by dosfox
3 minutes ago, dosfox said:

Will Mutant Hounds, wolves and other dog species be included in those categories?

Mutant Hounds No

Wolves and Other Dogs yes (I think wolves use the same bone system)

so here is the thing, I only have one sex animation mod at the moment (Savage Cabbage Animation Pack)

so I cannot use Deathclaw animations

Non-Human

(Ghouls and Synth)

Farelle Animations for AAF
(Supermutant)

Four-Play Animations
(Canine)

FO4 Animations by Leito
(Supermutant, Canine)

Brave's Animations
(Deathclaw, Supermutant)

Mutated Lust
(Deathclaw, FeralGhoul, Supermutant)

(Gulpers (small and large), Fog Crawlers, Hermits, Anglers)

SavageCabbage Animation Pack
(SuperMutant, Feral Ghoul, Bloated Ghoul, Canine, FEV Hounds, Behemoths, Protectron, Mr Handy, Mirelurk King)

Vadermania [AAF animations] 1.1
(Canine, Deathclaw, FeralGhoul, FEVHound, Gorilla)

AAF Creature Pack
(RadScorpion, Stingwing, Bloodbug, Bloatfly, Yao Guai, Mirelurk, Mirelurk Queen, Behemoths, Molerats, FEV hound, Mirelurk Hunters, Mirelurk Kings, Feral Ghoul, SuperMutant,
Deathclaw)

two things

1. just wondering if anyone would like Limited prostitution with this mod.

(not to the extent of other mods)

so my idea is to add a new perk/keyword "Prostitute" to NPCs and if this NPC has autonomy sex with someone then they get some money(MCM Option)

2. I decided to complete change how the creature options work except for GreyUser's mods

so each of the creature type will be selectable

(such as Canines will contain the races of Dogmeat, Raider dog, Vicious Dog and Wolf)

Ghouls

Synths

Supermutant

Canines

Deathclaw

Feral Ghoul

FEV Hounds

Behemoths

Robots

Gorilla

(Gulpers (small and large), Fog Crawlers, Hermits, Anglers)

AAF Creature Pack
(RadScorpion, Stingwing, Bloodbug, Bloatfly, Yao Guai, Mirelurk, Mirelurk Queen, Molerats, Mirelurk Hunters, Mirelurk Kings, Ghoul)

You mean prostitution as in the player can assign the keyword/perk to a npc like a settler at a settlement they own and when that settler has sex the player gets paid or money goes into the workshop w/e like a simplified RSE brothels/human resources or something else?

30 minutes ago, aghjax said:

You mean prostitution as in the player can assign the keyword/perk to a npc like a settler at a settlement they own and when that settler has sex the player gets paid or money goes into the workshop w/e like a simplified RSE brothels/human resources or something else?

more or less

so the money will go to the NPC (they are an independent contractor) but it doesn't mean that you cannot take it from them

so the idea started when I was thinking of asking Reginald_001 about adding a denial option for companion Ivy (because why would she have sex for free when one of her modes is a prostitute)

but while thinking this, it led me to adding a prostitution angle.

this is just an idea at the moment and while I know I can easily make it (I am not sure if it is worth it yet)

btw I would add unique messages or dialogue for prostitution.

also I might add the prostitution perk to the autonomous (formerly known as horny) delivery system so any NPC's could be prostitutes (or at least get money for sex)

4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so each of the creature type will be selectable (such as Canines will contain the races of Dogmeat, Raider dog, Vicious Dog and Wolf)

Could that list include Junkyard Dog and Guard Dog? I am using NoMoreDeadDogs on this playthrough and have a commonwealth full of friendly dogs ... ?

15 hours ago, dosfox said:

Could that list include Junkyard Dog and Guard Dog? I am using NoMoreDeadDogs on this playthrough and have a commonwealth full of friendly dogs ... ?

they are under Canines such as RaiderDog so unless they are a different race such as one of the Nightstriker or Nightstalker mod then they won't work

the CC Dogs won't work for two reasons

1. each of them is an unique race

1b. I only have two of them

2. it still requires changes to AAF

edit-> I was working on it all day but I couldn't get the player to work with autonomy so I am removing any player based options

Edited by Invictusblade

There is a mod can do prostitution, but I not sure the mod is worked or broke.

You don't need to make everything by yourself if there already exist a mod which meets your idea.

Another issue for a lot of mods is custom NPCs race.
If the mod don't know what the hell race is, that will no animation whatever NPCs still human type.

8 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

two things

1. just wondering if anyone would like Limited prostitution with this mod.

(not to the extent of other mods)

so my idea is to add a new perk/keyword "Prostitute" to NPCs and if this NPC has autonomy sex with someone then they get some money(MCM Option)

Personally I prefer to keep settler prostitutes hanging around a specific part of a settlement to have them find and use the nearby furniture and beds for their fun so if you could include that into your plans for the prostitution stuff that would be nice, and looking through settlers I feel that most of them probably aren't friendly enough to be just giving away free sex after all so any prostitution system (that doesn't involve slavery or too many annoying steps) would be brilliant. So yeah, what I'm saying with that is that I'd basically like something close to an updated AAF Prostitution and that almost sounds like what you're suggesting. 

1 hour ago, Klaust said:

There is a mod can do prostitution, but I not sure the mod is worked or broke.

You don't need to make everything by yourself if there already exist a mod which meets your idea.

Another issue for a lot of mods is custom NPCs race.
If the mod don't know what the hell race is, that will no animation whatever NPCs still human type.

The problem with AAF Prostitution (that I found) is that it's slow and rather old and seems to choose only either floor or bed animations, so while it works the idea being suggested here sounds like it would be an improvement to that.

v2.45(beta) horny version

(Please remember that some of these changes are reversed)

Change the horny perk to Autonomous Perk(to allow reversals)
Added Creatures
Added Locations (that can be banned)
Added Settlements (that can be banned)
Removed Player Options
Added Sex Scene Duration (as well as added an Randomness option)
Added Debug Notices
Added compatibility with Commonwealth Captives (won't autonomy with captured slaves)

Added Sex Messages with Creatures

Added a brief sex animation help page in MCM (for different mods)

I will update the download page when I release v2.5

things to do

1. add and fix the sex messages

2. maybe add the simple prostitution option

3. any upcoming bugs that are found

btw I have given up on player interaction(with Nate and Nora) with this mod, so there is two options for you

1. live without it

2. you can fix it (btw I did add a kill command in the AE_Creatures script for the player but it isn't the cause, I added it for a just in case)

I do not use Armor Resources which is now a requirement for 2.45 because of the settlement ban option, yet I want the Creature sex options. Will there be an update to the non horny version that includes everything but the settlement option?

Edited by maddadicusrex