Hello. I want to ask for help. I really like the idea of messaging, but English is not my language. So I started translating them for myself in my native language. However, with the latest version 2.50, something is wrong and the translation does not work. The translated 2.45 works, the original English 2.50 also works, but the translated 2.50 does not. What to do?
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/921

3 hours ago, vranina said:

Hello. I want to ask for help. I really like the idea of messaging, but English is not my language. So I started translating them for myself in my native language. However, with the latest version 2.50, something is wrong and the translation does not work. The translated 2.45 works, the original English 2.50 also works, but the translated 2.50 does not. What to do?
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/921

I don't know, one of the things I should really look at, is how to design my mods for translating

update->

I decided to do a bit more work on the mod.

to make it slightly easier for people to translate

by moving the hardcoded messages into arrays

(but not as individual messages because there are simply too many)

so you can easily make your own custom messages

Edited by Invictusblade

Are there other folks having issues with the Regular version not triggering for animations between NPCS? I have tried a couple of startup games and after a few game hours, I might get 1 sex action even though my settings were done to startup more frequently.

Edited by maddadicusrex
1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

Are there other folks having issues with the Regular version not triggering for animations between NPCS? I have tried a couple of startup games and after a few game hours, I might get 1 sex action even though my settings were done to startup more frequently.

I will have a look

Hey @Invictusblade

Thanks for all the recent updates! Sorry for not commenting earlier, but am fighting FO4 on several fronts at the moment and want to make sure i am attributing my problems to the right mods

Installed v2.50 (new version) yesterday. Using the same settings as for v.2.45, AE is only generating one scene at a time, even in large settlements. Setting scantime to 1 and search radius to 2000 only ensures continuous single scenes.

Apart from that everything is working very nicely. The solo feature is very cool.

Not sure if this is related or relevant, but is only happening after installing v.2.50. After travelling to a large settlement only about 50% of the usual number of NPCs is visible, i.e. much of the settlement is MIA, and many don't appear even after a couple of game-days spent in the settlement. I have seen a couple of NPCs actually vanish during gameplay, but not sure if they were just teleporting to AE scenes.

Thanks for all your work on this!

Edited by dosfox
oops
58 minutes ago, dosfox said:

Hey @Invictusblade

Thanks for all the recent updates! Sorry for not commenting earlier, but am fighting FO4 on several fronts at the moment and want to make sure i am attributing my problems to the right mods

Installed v2.50 (new version) yesterday. Using the same settings as for v.2.45, AE is only generating one scene at a time, even in large settlements. Setting scantime to 1 and search radius to 2000 only ensures continuous single scenes.

Apart from that everything is working very nicely. The solo is feature is very cool.

Not sure if this is related or relevant, but is only happening after installing v.2.50. After travelling to a large settlement only about 50% of the usual number of NPCs is visible, i.e. much of the settlement is MIA, and many don't appear even after a couple of game-days spent in the settlement. I have seen a couple of NPCs actually vanish during gameplay, but not sure if they were just teleporting to AE scenes.

Thanks for all your work on this!

thank you for telling me that

for the next version, I am adding an option in MCM for Multiple Sex scenes

also I moved messages from being hardcoded into arrays for easier editing and translating

Edited by Invictusblade

@Invictusblade

Here's something interesting. I turned on threesomes to see if they would degenerate into the multi-NPC gangbang clusterfucks they usually do, but instead it has broken the mod! No scenes were generated after turning on threesomes. Turning the mod off and on, travelling to the other side of the map, or restarting the game will not get AE to generate any scenes at all! Just trying to decide whether to uninstall/reinstall the mod or wait for the next update ...

18 minutes ago, dosfox said:

@Invictusblade

Here's something interesting. I turned on threesomes to see if they would degenerate into the multi-NPC gangbang clusterfucks they usually do, but instead it has broken the mod! No scenes were generated after turning on threesomes. Turning the mod off and on, travelling to the other side of the map, or restarting the game will not get AE to generate any scenes at all! Just trying to decide whether to uninstall/reinstall the mod or wait for the next update ...

I actually had a threesome happen in an earlier version , as 2 npcs were going to start, my character was actually added to their fun. Should not have happened since players being called were cut from the mod, but author is looking into stuff like that. 

1 hour ago, dosfox said:

@Invictusblade

51 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

I actually had a threesome happen in an earlier version , as 2 npcs were going to start, my character was actually added to their fun. Should not have happened since players being called were cut from the mod, but author is looking into stuff like that. 

so a couple of things (from a post above as well)

1. I have added multiple scenes option to MCM

2. I had just tested threesomes and they work (a bit buggy, Not sure if it was going to end) (and out of five or so sex scenes, 1 was a threesome)

3. I moved messages from being hardcoded into arrays for easier editing and translating

so any requests?

there is the MCM change which may take a while (changing saving systems)

35 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

so a couple of things (from a post above as well)

1. I have added multiple scenes option to MCM

2. I had just tested threesomes and they work (a bit buggy, Not sure if it was going to end) (and out of five or so sex scenes, 1 was a threesome)

3. I moved messages from being hardcoded into arrays for easier editing and translating

so any requests?

there is the MCM change which may take a while (changing saving systems)

For me, all I am looking for is a consistent and stabile mod that just works. I do not want you goings nuts over requests that seem out of bounds. Question on the Creature Mod Reference page (not the toggle one), the page just lists certain mods but it does not scroll to bottom, also there is a on/off switch question at bottom that does not work. It is in default OFF position Was that intended? Thanks for your support.

30 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

... so any requests?

- A message to indicate whether you have added or removed the Autonomous perk when you have hot-keyed an NPC.

- An optional quest marker over AE-engaged NPCs or over AE scenes. In large settlements it can be very difficult to locate active scenes.

- A setting for the minimum distance between concurrent animations.

- A volume control for animation audio.  ?

9 hours ago, Klaust said:

... there is no volume control in AAF framework.

It was just a joke, Klaust, just a joke. ?  But when somebody of Invictusblade's talent asks for "any requests" you might as well shoot for the white rhinoceros.

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

see the problem with autonomy enhanced was never the constant sex scenes.

it was the issue with stopping the constant sex scenes or controlling the constant sex scenes.

And you can't argue - it really turned out to stop.? Maybe, in order to control, it is necessary to correct the errors existing in the original mod, and not add 100500 new settings and checks?

v2.60

Added String Based Messages for easier Editing and Translating (AE_Location is left to do)

Added a pause on finding locations if Autonomy is disabled

Notifications when adding an Autonomous Perk to NPC using Hotkey or Command

Added an "other race" option in MCM (help is also located in MCM under option)

This Option requires an addon mod(or editing this mod) to work
1. Open an ESP Editor and load everything

2. Find the Quest AE_Creatures in AAF_AutonomyEnhanced

3. Right click and 'Copy as override into' a new mod

4. add the desired Race Mod as a master to the new Mod

5. Add the desired Race to the AE_Creatures Quest under AE_Addon and a message to AE_Addon_String

6. Save, Enable, Enable in mod, Test, and Play

edit->

if you want unique messages then go to the same quest as above and edit the strings at the bottom of the quest form

Screenshot_073121_080631_AM.jpg

Edited by Invictusblade

COULD SOME OF THE RANDOM SEX MOD OVERHAULS THAT WE ALL USE BE DISRUPTING THE CALL COMMANDS FOR THIS MOD? Sex Harrassment, M.C.G., AAF Hardship all use timers to set frequency of sex, to set wait period after sex, etc. If my character has sex per Sex Harrassment and that wait after period is greater than the frequency we set Autonomy to, would that wait period setting override and cancel the sex command from Autonomy, basically stopping Autonomy from functioning?

41 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

COULD SOME OF THE RANDOM SEX MOD OVERHAULS THAT WE ALL USE BE DISRUPTING THE CALL COMMANDS FOR THIS MOD? Sex Harrassment, M.C.G., AAF Hardship all use timers to set frequency of sex, to set wait period after sex, etc. If my character has sex per Sex Harrassment and that wait after period is greater than the frequency we set Autonomy to, would that wait period setting override and cancel the sex command from Autonomy, basically stopping Autonomy from functioning?

I suppose it is possible (but unlikely)

one of the problems with this mod (which I haven't fixed yet) is the inability to export settings (to see if there is an issue with the settings)

because I did add more than a few ways for the mod to stop working

also I should mention that I still don't really know how the mod actually works. (I wouldn't be able to recreate it, is what I am saying)

Hey just wanted to thank you for this mod. Using the mdk2 version that was updated. Not home but maybe 2.5?

Anyway I do use all the other mods and have no issues with it not working.  

I do notice a few quirks.  And may be related to aaf only.  Positions are sometimes in the air.  Maybe only a situation of where the characters are, but also some positions have the top in a different location other than the animation. Clothing not being unequipped. Women doing men without the strap on on the women. Maybe a selection of m/m f/f m/f etc. Gay or non gay only. Sorry, just some is not for me but hey right?

Again I do have some similar issues especially with clothing equipping or duplicates being given to the PC, but I think this is aaf, not this or any other mod.  

1 hour ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Hey just wanted to thank you for this mod. Using the mdk2 version that was updated. Not home but maybe 2.5?

Anyway I do use all the other mods and have no issues with it not working.  

I do notice a few quirks.  And may be related to aaf only.  Positions are sometimes in the air.  Maybe only a situation of where the characters are, but also some positions have the top in a different location other than the animation. Clothing not being unequipped. Women doing men without the strap on on the women. Maybe a selection of m/m f/f m/f etc. Gay or non gay only. Sorry, just some is not for me but hey right?

Again I do have some similar issues especially with clothing equipping or duplicates being given to the PC, but I think this is aaf, not this or any other mod.  

I think most of that is related to AAF

with the exception of the selection of genders

(I have noticed that in a game or two, that if you have straight sex up to 100% and lesbian to 0% then you can still have some lesbian scenes)

I will have a look at this, but I am not sure if I am going to properly fix it