I loaded Armor Resources and the latest Horny Version. Seems to work fine , but after I have sex with someone ( Bump Ride, SEU ), your mod will scroll out some sex oriented comment and then the AAF menu will appear with an NPC and my character. It starts the sex process without my character ( the NPC humping air ). I thought the player was no longer called. Could you have left old loose scripts in the file?

3 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Could you have left old loose scripts in the file?

Did you properly delete the old version?

This is how to safely uninstall a scripted AAF mod mid-game ...

Spoiler

How to safely uninstall a scripted AAF mod mid-game:

1. Download and install ReSaver 6.0.310 (Java jre9+ required).

Open your latest hard save with ReSaver ...

Remove_Scripted_Mod_01.jpg.c2d8a7ec0616e00c6fa7886b3d3749b9.jpg

2. In the filter box type in the name of the .esl/.esp/.esm of the mod you want to remove. In this example we are removing RSEE_Vol5_Shenanigans.esp ...

Remove_Scripted_Mod_02.jpg.bbede7993d551553e832461de896f8f3.jpg

3. Under plugins section right-click the mod you want to remove and select "Purge" ...

Remove_Scripted_Mod_03.jpg.ce04867f9a4a5a9309b3059540aea338.jpg

Remove_Scripted_Mod_04.jpg.44e220d9e39ce39dfedd98aecf14c85b.jpg

4. Save the purged Save File ...

Remove_Scripted_Mod_05.jpg.94b336872dfbe4991cd3bd4319a1ec6b.jpg

5. Close ReSaver then Uninstall the mod with your mod manager ...

Remove_Scripted_Mod_06.jpg.ebf02186fd4400184f72b3076bb01b55.jpg

6. Start FO4 and load the purged Save File ...

Remove_Scripted_Mod_07.jpg.34a41b3f0abde4e30faa3f299d703607.jpg

6. Acknowledge that your mod has been removed and start the game ...

Remove_Scripted_Mod_08.jpg.33c83e0bd552aefbcd228f655c3353c6.jpg

7. Do a hard save, quit. Now you can safely install the new version of your mod.

Edited by dosfox
19 minutes ago, dosfox said:

Did you properly delete the old version?

This is how to safely uninstall a scripted AAF mod mid-game ...

Hide contents

How to safely uninstall a scripted AAF mod mid-game:

1. Download and install ReSaver 6.0.310. Open your latest hard save with ReSaver ...

Remove_Scripted_Mod_01.jpg.c2d8a7ec0616e00c6fa7886b3d3749b9.jpg

2. In the filter box type in the name of the .esl/.esp/.esm of the mod you want to remove. In this example we are removing RSEE_Vol5_Shenanigans.esp.

Remove_Scripted_Mod_02.jpg.bbede7993d551553e832461de896f8f3.jpg

3. Under plugins section right-click the mod you want to remove and select "Purge"

Remove_Scripted_Mod_03.jpg.ce04867f9a4a5a9309b3059540aea338.jpg

Remove_Scripted_Mod_04.jpg.44e220d9e39ce39dfedd98aecf14c85b.jpg

4. Save the purged Save File.

Remove_Scripted_Mod_05.jpg.94b336872dfbe4991cd3bd4319a1ec6b.jpg

5. Close ReSaver then Uninstall the mod with your mod manager.

Remove_Scripted_Mod_06.jpg.ebf02186fd4400184f72b3076bb01b55.jpg

6. Start FO4 and load the purged Save File:

Remove_Scripted_Mod_07.jpg.34a41b3f0abde4e30faa3f299d703607.jpg

6. Acknowledge that your mod has been removed and start the game.

Remove_Scripted_Mod_08.jpg.33c83e0bd552aefbcd228f655c3353c6.jpg

7. Do a hard save, quit. Now you can safely install the new version of your mod.

Was using RSE Shenanigans not this mod and that was cleaned out...

10 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

I loaded Armor Resources and the latest Horny Version. Seems to work fine , but after I have sex with someone ( Bump Ride, SEU ), your mod will scroll out some sex oriented comment and then the AAF menu will appear with an NPC and my character. It starts the sex process without my character ( the NPC humping air ). I thought the player was no longer called. Could you have left old loose scripts in the file?

I thought I had fixed one of those issues

basically from what I can tell, AAF makes a duplicate of the player for sex scenes and then Autonomy called that NPC and that did cause issues

so I tried to fix it but apparently failed

(for me, it show Shotgunner(my test character I was testing shotguns CTD), Nisha(Slave) and Nate(the AAF Duplicate))

so if it happens again can you screenshot the AAF scene Menu

btw I know the image doesn't show the scene menu but I did have a similar issue

20210629182449_1.jpg

Edited by Invictusblade
3 hours ago, vranina said:

so I assume that this is an old save game

so how many NPC's have the Autonomous(Horny) Perk?

because I did say this in the download page

7. The Horny(Autonomous) Perk which is designed to give more control over the mod so it will allow you to choose the chances of a faction to have (and don't have) autonomy Sex

so for example...

Sex Option (suitable for new games)

Raiders can have a 100% chance of autonomy sex

The Pack can have a 75% chance of autonomy sex

Gunners can have a 25% chance of autonomy sex

Settlers can have a 50% chance of autonomy sex

BoS can have a 10% chance of autonomy sex

Institute can have a 0% chance of autonomy sex

(Default is 50% for all factions)

Or

Non-Sex Option (suitable for old games)

Raiders can have a 0% chance of not having autonomy sex

The Pack can have a 25% chance of not having autonomy sex

Gunners can have a 75% chance of not having autonomy sex

Settlers can have a 50% chance of not having autonomy sex

BoS can have a 90% chance of not having autonomy sex

Institute can have a 100% chance of not having autonomy sex

(Default is 50% for all factions)

or you can just disable it

1 hour ago, Casandor26 said:

According to the midnight ride page, AWKCR is one of the mods that the users should avoid. Is it true and if it is true, can you make a version that doesn't require AWKCR?

already been made, check a one or two pages ago

but I will make a proper FOMOD mod when I make the v2.5 version

I'm having an issue with Cait, I can't seem to talk to her and the game will crash if she gets hit.

Not entirely sure why, I remember this mod triggering a scene involving her then this happened.

I'm using the regular version (2.30a) of the mod.

The problem doesn't occur if I reload a save before the scene happened.

Any help will be appreciated.

8 minutes ago, riot_punch said:

I'm having an issue with Cait, I can't seem to talk to her and the game will crash if she gets hit.

Not entirely sure why, I remember this mod triggering a scene involving her then this happened.

I'm using the regular version (2.30a) of the mod.

The problem doesn't occur if I reload a save before the scene happened.

Any help will be appreciated.

so there is no direct connection between autonomy and Cait.

so a few questions

1. who is the other person?

2. where did it happened?

3. post your load order

23 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

so there is no direct connection between autonomy and Cait.

so a few questions

1. who is the other person?

2. where did it happened?

3. post your load order

Yes, there shouldn't be a connection but I narrowed it down to this mod since it's the latest mod I installed and I haven't gotten a problem like this before the aforementioned scene.

1.The other person was Old Longfellow from the Far Harbor DLC (he doesn't have the same problem)

2.The Red Rocket settlement.

3. plugins.txt (some of the esp plugins are flagged as esl files)

Edited by riot_punch
18 minutes ago, riot_punch said:

Yes, there shouldn't be a connection but I narrowed it down to this mod since it's the latest mod I installed and I haven't gotten a problem like this before the aforementioned scene.

1.The other person was Old Longfellow from the Far Harbor DLC (he doesn't have the same problem)

2.The Red Rocket settlement.

3. plugins.txt (some of the esp plugins are flagged as esl files)

This is the buffout 4 crash log (game crashes if Cait is damaged).

crash-2021-07-15-14-10-08.log

2 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Would be appropriate if the PC got close to a settler where the "hi, how are you?" Dialogue initiated, the PC would be drawn into sex with whomever within so many units.   Kind of like bump ride, but from standpoint an admirer wants time with you.

John

BUMP RIDE RULES!

8 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Would be appropriate if the PC got close to a settler where the "hi, how are you?" Dialogue initiated, the PC would be drawn into sex with whomever within so many units.   Kind of like bump ride, but from standpoint an admirer wants time with you.

John

5 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

BUMP RIDE RULES!

so I will repeat my two opinions about Player Interaction with Autonomy

1. (writen earlier)

btw I have given up on player interaction(with Nate and Nora) with this mod, so there is two options for you

1. live without it

2. you can fix it (btw I did add a kill command in the AE_Creatures script for the player but it isn't the cause, I added it for a just in case)

many AAF sex mods are Player focused like violate or bump ride, etc

and because I have issues with adding the player back into the mod.

I decided to focus Autonomy onto NPC's instead of the Player

so I can add minor story threads into pre-sex dialogue.

13 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

so I will repeat my two opinions about Player Interaction with Autonomy

1. (writen earlier)

btw I have given up on player interaction(with Nate and Nora) with this mod, so there is two options for you

1. live without it

2. you can fix it (btw I did add a kill command in the AE_Creatures script for the player but it isn't the cause, I added it for a just in case)

many AAF sex mods are Player focused like violate or bump ride, etc

and because I have issues with adding the player back into the mod.

I decided to focus Autonomy onto NPC's instead of the Player

so I can add minor story threads into pre-sex dialogue.

I think just npc is just fine. 

I only meant, as I don't use Bump Ride because it doesn't check condition is busy, during other mods working on the PC, such as during violate, dangerous nights, Just Fuck, and even sexual harassment, have a non intrusive means of simply grabbing the PC and putting into a random sex scene with a npc close by would be appropriate.   Think combat stalkers but not to hunt you down to kill, but to take advantage. 

I think there is a new skyrim mod like that called public whore or something.  Basically a creeper comes up to PC and has sex with them. % chance a creeper spawns.  Like MCG sneaky stalker with high infamy.

I was only thinking how to grab the PC for all the sex..  think MCG npc npc sex or even Madness. Into a much simpler single system like Autonomy.  

Just do what you intent is without scope creep.  I want to see npc noc have more interaction. 

John

Edited by MrCruelJohn
Word choice
1 hour ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I think just npc is just fine. 

I only meant, as I don't use Bump Ride because it doesn't check condition is busy, during other mods working on the PC, such as during violate, dangerous nights, Just Fuck, and even sexual harassment, have a non intrusive means of simply grabbing the PC and putting into a random sex scene with a npc close by would be appropriate.   Think combat stalkers but not to hunt you down to kill, but to take advantage. 

I think there is a new skyrim mod like that called public whore or something.  Basically a creeper comes up to PC and has sex with them. % chance a creeper spawns.  Like MCG sneaky stalker with high infamy.

I was only thinking how to grab the PC for all the sex..  think MCG npc npc sex or even Madness. Into a much simpler single system like Autonomy.  

Just do what you intent is without scope creep.  I want to see npc noc have more interaction. 

John

one of my really big modding problem is feature creep.

for example, I am working on a new FPERedux feature

"Adult Resources" which will allow you to easily Exile, Sell, Butcher and Cage NPC's(human and Creature) (at the moment, All NPC's so trying to reduce that)

because people complain of excessive NPC counts in Settlements

mainly because of mods like FPE(with my mods included) and Commonwealth Captives and Just Business.

but also I do like to add features because well, why not

I cannot find the conflict. I use Bump/Ride and Sexual Harrassment for random sex. If my character has sex, immediately after, your mod kicks in targeting my character for sex. An icon appears over your NPC, AAF menu shows up with your NPC and my character, sex is chosen but your NPC humps air and my character is not affected. If I try to cancel operation before the sex exits, your mod icon remains over the NPCS head and will remain.

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

I cannot find the conflict. I use Bump/Ride and Sexual Harrassment for random sex. If my character has sex, immediately after, your mod kicks in targeting my character for sex. An icon appears over your NPC, AAF menu shows up with your NPC and my character, sex is chosen but your NPC humps air and my character is not affected. If I try to cancel operation before the sex exits, your mod icon remains over the NPCS head and will remain.

I still trying to fix that issue.

I think it finds your AAF Duplicate (but I am not sure)

Like to report a minor issue I've discovered, or think I have anyway...

I have set the % for nuka world raiders to be very high (100 I think, but maybe 90...)

So far, there have been no instances of these raiders being kicked into an autonomous sex scene.  I have verified that they all have the perk (the ones I checked anyway.)  

I have cleared an area of the Galactic Zone, and have rec'd a number of notifications where autonomy did its thing over there, where these raiders were outside the first section of nuka world.  So, I believe the issue is limited to the nukatown section of nuka world, and autonomy can function elsewhere in the nuka world dlc.  It works fine in the rest of my game so far, certainly in settlements (though I can't recall anything kicking off in DC or GN, though I've not spent a lot of time in either since installing the updated mod either so giving it time to work is warranted.)

Is it possible that this zone is forbidden, like some settlements and friendly zones (DC, GN, Vault 81, etc.) were prior to the recent updated version?  If so, might a fix be forthcoming, and if not, how can I help confirm a bug and/or prove it's an issue local to my setup?

Thanks,

C

p.s.  A much more minor note:  I updated thru your suggested cleaning process from the previous version, and that went fine.  I did note however that no npcs had the perk in areas that I had already visited.  I was able to hotkey give them the perk just fine (and then autonomy worked fine on them), and NPC's in zones I visited after installing the new version rec'd it in the percentages I loaded up, but already visited zones/met npcs did not get it.  I think therefore that upon installing into a game in play that folks will need to manually give the perk to npcs they've already been in zones with, unless this too happens to be a bug of sorts.  If adding the perk to npcs already met can't happen via installation of the mod, you should probably include a note to that effect in the description, such that folks know they'll need to do some manual adds or start a new game up if hotkey adding is too much work...