@Invictusblade Very nice mod. I think I found the issues with the hotkeys. The keybinds.json file is missing a close quotation mark and the toggle hotkey has the wrong function name.

Spoiler

{
  "modName": "AAF_AutonomyEnhanced",
  "keybinds": [
    {
      "id": "HornyToggle_Me",
      "desc": "Enable Player to have Autonomy Sex.",
      "action": {
        "type": "CallFunction",
        "form": "AAF_AutonomyEnhanced.esp|1EE4, <--Missing quotation mark
        "function": "GiveMyselfStuff",
        "params": []
      }
    },
	{
      "id": "HornyToggle",
      "desc": "Enable NPC to have Autonomy Sex.",
        "form": "AAF_AutonomyEnhanced.esp|1EE4",
        "function": "GiveNPCUnderCrosshairs",
      }
    },
	{
      "id": "AutonomyEnhancedToggle",
      "desc": "Whether or not NPCs will approach each other for <b>SEX</b>.",
        "form": "AAF_AutonomyEnhanced.esp|5BAA",
        "function": "GiveNPCUnderCrosshairs",  <-- Should be Toggle_AE
      }
    }
  ]
}

2 hours ago, LinkDeath said:

@Invictusblade Very nice mod. I think I found the issues with the hotkeys. The keybinds.json file is missing a close quotation mark and the toggle hotkey has the wrong function name.

Hide contents

{
  "modName": "AAF_AutonomyEnhanced",
  "keybinds": [
    {
      "id": "HornyToggle_Me",
      "desc": "Enable Player to have Autonomy Sex.",
        "form": "AAF_AutonomyEnhanced.esp|1EE4, <--Missing quotation mark
        "function": "GiveMyselfStuff",
      }
    },
	{
      "id": "HornyToggle",
      "desc": "Enable NPC to have Autonomy Sex.",
        "form": "AAF_AutonomyEnhanced.esp|1EE4",
        "function": "GiveNPCUnderCrosshairs",
      }
    },
	{
      "id": "AutonomyEnhancedToggle",
      "desc": "Whether or not NPCs will approach each other for <b>SEX</b>.",
        "form": "AAF_AutonomyEnhanced.esp|5BAA",
        "function": "GiveNPCUnderCrosshairs",  <-- Should be Toggle_AE
      }
    }
  ]
}

v2.3a

Thanks to LinkDeath

I have fixed the hotkey issue

I have been looking at it too long (and I missed it)

On 6/7/2021 at 3:41 PM, vaultbait said:

More to the point, make sure to enable all the plugins from the mod. Odds are you missed enabling the outfit framework plugin.

Thanks for the advice but I actually did have it enabled. From it being stated as a requirement I assumed that plugin was an overwrite for another mod. My fault for assuming but after too many mod-corrupted saves, I make sure I have all the requirements before trying a mod.

Fantastic! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

I have been using different versions of Vinfamy's Autonomy since he first published the 4play version, and have grudgingly persisted with RSE Shenanigans v.4 for the last couple of years in the absence of any working alternative. You have revived the project with professional flair and Autonomy Redux is definitely the best version yet! By a long way.

The Horny Version has so many useful options, but it would be nice if there was a way to make whole factions Horny by default, then disable individuals by hotkey. I assumed that setting a faction's level to 100% would give all members of that faction the Horny perk when they are spawned, but it doesn't do that for me.

In previous versions enabling the Sixth Sense quest would (theoretically) put markers over all the Autonomy "clients". Is that still a thing or is it a work in progress?

The Arousal banners are still on the AAF GUI, does Autonomy Redux link to any particular affinity system?

Thanks again Invictusblade, you have done a superb job!

Edited by dosfox
18 minutes ago, dosfox said:

Fantastic! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

I have been using different versions of Vinfamy's Autonomy since he first published the 4play version, and have grudgingly persisted with RSE Shenanigans v.4 for the last couple of years in the absence of any working alternative. You have revived the project with professional flair and Autonomy Redux is definitely the best version yet! By a long way.

The Horny Version has so many useful options, but it would be nice if there was a way to make whole factions Horny by default, then disable individuals by hotkey. I assumed that setting a faction's level to 100% would give all members of that faction the Horny perk when they are spawned, but it doesn't do that for me.

In previous versions enabling the Sixth Sense quest would (theoretically) put markers over all the Autonomy "clients". Is that still a thing or is it a work in progress?

The Arousal banners are still on the AAF GUI, does Autonomy Redux link to any particular affinity system?

Thanks again Invictusblade, you have done a superb job!

I am thinking about reworking some of the mod by using some of the faction data

depending on well it works, the horny version might be obsolete

however when I looked at the factions in the game, I cry a bit and shake my head (there are too many factions to keep track of)

also it would a single(faction) binary choice of on or off (while the current system(horny) allows multiple(faction) binary choices)

I am still in my break from modding (I need to finish off more than a few games from my pile of shame)

and I am currently cleaning up my game of fallout 4 (nearly finished)

so about your issues

1. what faction is not getting the horny perk? (I think I know what is the problem is)

2. I don't know about the quest markers

3. I didn't link it to any system but it get might automatically linked (I don't know)

3 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

1. what faction is not getting the horny perk? (I think I know what is the problem is)

2. I don't know about the quest markers

3. I didn't link it to any system but it get might automatically linked (I don't know)

Thank you for your reply.

1. I am only concentrating on the settler faction at the moment, having to individually enable a couple of hundred settlers. ?  The Settler Faction setting is 100% but i have not found 1 spawned settler with the Horny perk. Just for fun i enabled the Railroad and Vault 81 for Autonomy, but have not spent enough time in either yet to see if it is working with those factions, but i do still have to hotkey-enable those NPCs to get them Autonomous.

2. The quest markers never really functioned properly, even in RSE Shenanigans v.4 it would only show 1 NPC at a time if it showed any at all. It would be a nice hotkey-able feature if it could be made to work.

Similarly, it would be good to see a confirmation message when hotkey-enabling/disabling an NPC for Autonomy, as currently the only way to see if they have the perk is to use the console.

3. Doesn't matter, i like the randomness of how Autonomy works currently.

Thanks again Invictusblade, please enjoy your break.

Edited by dosfox
2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

with this mod only?

or in general?

in the mod, if you have it installed [AAF] M.C.G. (Extended Social Interactions) o or not have AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux i´m not sure

so I have been working on the bug of not having Player having sex in this mod (and I cannot get it to work at the moment)

so should I even bother because there are other ways to have sex in the game.

and simply Remove the Player option from the mod entirely.

(I suppose that this mod could be used for background story lines because this mod does imply existing relationships between random NPC's)

30 minutes ago, jpee1965 said:

Hi great mod! Do you happen to know if this plays nice with MCG? MCG already has a similar function to this but not some of the nice features this mod has.

THANKS!

What might happen ! Both mods call sex at the same time which might freeze up AAF, causing screen blackout and endless loading bug!

3 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so I have been working on the bug of not having Player having sex in this mod (and I cannot get it to work at the moment)

so should I even bother because there are other ways to have sex in the game.

and simply Remove the Player option from the mod entirely.

(I suppose that this mod could be used for background story lines because this mod does imply existing relationships between random NPC's)

I would rather have a stable, working NPC/NPC random sex mod. I use Sexual Harassment to have NPC/Character sex! Also should this mod be showing AAF menu during sex? It does not display for me when npc/npc sex is called. Without it, we can not fix alignment, or position if stuck in a furniture or wall mesh..

Edited by maddadicusrex
30 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

I would rather have a stable, working NPC/NPC random sex mod. I use Sexual Harassment to have NPC/Character sex! Also should this mod be showing AAF menu during sex? It does not display for me when npc/npc sex is called. Without it, we can not fix alignment, or position if stuck in a furniture or wall mesh..

about the menu popping up, I have mixed results (sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't) I normally cycle the home key once or twice to get the current sex scene if it has issues.

I was thinking of adding a blacklist of somekind for some NPC's such as Trudy, Patrick (from Drumlin Diner) and Lucy Abernathy(combo of incest and daddy's girl(won't have sex in front of dad))

btw what are other blacklist-able NPC's? (maybe William and Mags Black(I am not sure yet(they might be freaky))

also I might tweak the Mama Murphy MCM Option to include all older NPC's

7 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

... so should I even bother because there are other ways to have sex in the game ...

If the player character is involved, it isn't really "autonomy", is it? The F11 key or the AAF GUI are enough for me for PC shenanigans.

Definitely not keen on a black list. The ability to hotkey-block individual NPCs from Autonomy should be enough moral authority for most adult players.

Edited by dosfox

I see no problem with the mod optionally include the player if it works.  There aren't a lot of mods where NPC's will approach the player for sex without the player initiating the encounter.  The autonomy part is that the player isn't controlling the NPC-s actions.  I do think the primary focus should remain NPC-NPC.

Not a fan of the blacklist idea.  You have options for supermutant, ghoul and dog sex, but somehow incest between consenting humans would need to be filtered out?  Doesn't really fit the fictional fallout setting to me.

17 hours ago, Sagebrush61 said:

I see no problem with the mod optionally include the player if it works.  There aren't a lot of mods where NPC's will approach the player for sex without the player initiating the encounter.  The autonomy part is that the player isn't controlling the NPC-s actions.  I do think the primary focus should remain NPC-NPC.

Not a fan of the blacklist idea.  You have options for supermutant, ghoul and dog sex, but somehow incest between consenting humans would need to be filtered out?  Doesn't really fit the fictional fallout setting to me.

Concur.

ok I will post a small update in the near future for both version

(basically removing the Player Option from MCM(much easier than rewriting the scripts))

note it would be pretty funny if Player Autonomy Sex started happening because of the change.

also I won't make a blacklist for the mod

does anyone want any changes to the mod?

I will be making a slight change to INVB_Outfit Framework (Adding more leveled lists for custom outfits)

and will be making example custom addons for other makers mods

23 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

... does anyone want any changes to the mod? ...

In previous versions there was an option for "Shenanigans only happens in settlements". This single option prevented multi-companions going at it during combat or otherwise "not at home", and prevented all non-settlement autonomy. Would that fit in with your update plans?

5 minutes ago, dosfox said:

In previous versions there was an option for "Shenanigans only happens in settlements". This single option prevented multi-companions going at it during combat or otherwise "not at home", and prevented all non-settlement autonomy. Would that fit in with your update plans?

I'd like an option for in settlements only, outside settlements only or both on/off.

I would like the option like in Shenanigans where player was involved only  if a couple was looking for three some.  For me it big reason to still keep that mod though it buggy and quest breaking often.  So hope maybe you can do something like this instead of outright removing player option.