Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

During the beta releases the mouth did move and the NPCs did have expressions but this due to game issues caused many CTDs, so they where removed for now.

That's too bad, hopefully one day they'll be able to identify the issues and bring them back.

What abaout MCM?? it is essential for SexLAb

yes, i can access it when i go to the settings menu

if you have installed everything correctly, and ran FNIS tool, the only thing that might be causing this is the real 1st person mod, as it does modify animations. That said i am not entirely sure, i dont use the real 1st person mod myself.

i tried uninstalling it and it still didnt work, i dont think that mod affects the animation unless your in first person view which im not, and ap, sa worked fine even with it

Just Curious, when you uninstalled the Mod did you follow the uninstall instructions in the OP, reason I ask is I had this happen also and that was the fix.

What abaout MCM?? it is essential for SexLAb

yes, i can access it when i go to the settings menu

if you have installed everything correctly, and ran FNIS tool, the only thing that might be causing this is the real 1st person mod, as it does modify animations. That said i am not entirely sure, i dont use the real 1st person mod myself.

i tried uninstalling it and it still didnt work, i dont think that mod affects the animation unless your in first person view which im not, and ap, sa worked fine even with it

Just Curious, when you uninstalled the Mod did you follow the uninstall instructions in the OP, reason I ask is I had this happen also and that was the fix.

yes, i followed it exactly, but unfortunately it didnt fix it for me

During the beta releases the mouth did move and the NPCs did have expressions but this due to game issues caused many CTDs, so they where removed for now.

That's too bad, hopefully one day they'll be able to identify the issues and bring them back.

The main issue is the Bethesda Team (as always!).

With the 1.9 patch they broke facial espressions and almost all lips synch during talk, for unknown reasons.

I suspect that until those poor guys will release some corrections there will be nothing to do about.

But they said they are over with Skyrim, forever. So, I'm feeling sad that no more of the million of bugs will be corrected.

This animation is always misaligned, either too far away or too much to the side. Does anyone else have this problem? I don't have time to adjust it because the characters move so little with every push that it's barely noticeable. It would be a good idea to make the adjustments move twice as much, because when you need to adjust something you usually need to do big adjustments. The other animations work fine in most cases.

screenshot26486.jpg

This animation is always misaligned, either too far away or too much to the side. Does anyone else have this problem? I don't have time to adjust it because the characters move so little with every push that it's barely noticeable. It would be a good idea to make the adjustments move twice at much, because when you need to adjust something you usually need to do big adjustments. The other animations work fine in most cases.

screenshot26486.jpg

look at dat old dragonborn ! XDDD

@ashal

can you add an command for reverse the position ? i have try with "shift + =} " , but it not work, i need switch all the position combinaison before come to the default one

by position , i mean the character position , exempl :

in Arrok tricycle the player receive blowjob, i switch, the player give blowjob , and if i want come back to player receive blowjob i need make all the combinaison position , no way to use the key for return.

the key combinaison "shift + O" etc.. work perfect, but it not work for switch character place, can you do a key for this please ?

hope you understand what i mean ^^

Is there a more appropriate male body for the sex animations?  The default has the male actor's penis going right through the other actors' skulls during oral animations.

i use this for male body 4uDIKs Real body -4RB- http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6667/? works great for me

Ah, I was afraid of that.  I hate trying to get that one set up into a proper package on its own; I dread trying to get everything working for SexLab.

This animation is always misaligned, either too far away or too much to the side. Does anyone else have this problem? I don't have time to adjust it because the characters move so little with every push that it's barely noticeable. It would be a good idea to make the adjustments move twice as much, because when you need to adjust something you usually need to do big adjustments. The other animations work fine in most cases.

screenshot26486.jpg

Oh my lord, the blood splatter and body positioning just makes this all really unfortunate. :V

This blood lake looks a bit scary

did they enjoying it ? I mean the entire day with such amount of blood loss.

Really scary ...

And nice work on the updates , the clean up system works smoothly as always.

I dont know about other but I am still having an issue that was present in the beta releases. When the option "player collisions" is ticked, during sex scenes all NPCs are unable to move. The walking animation plays but they are rooted to the ground only to teleport a few meters away later.

Does anyone have the same issues or is it just me?

screenshot26486.jpg

Oh my lord, the blood splatter and body positioning just makes this all really unfortunate. :V

Heh...it's the enhanced blood mod I use that makes combat a lot bloodier. Maybe I should have turned it off before making this screenshot but you can pretend it's strawberry jam. :P

I just updated the new Framework, 1.01..  I went through the proper uninstall and everything, shut down animations and the mod before installing the update, now when I run a plugin, it is telling me that SexLab is disabled. 

Ran FNIS, checked good.

SexLab shows up in MCM, but Voices and Animation selections do not show up.  Everything else is okay.   And I noticed the new hotkeys and setups were changed.

It isn't the first time i've updated, just the first time i've had a problem....  I re-ran BOSS and checked my load order from before, its lined up the same.  No CTD's or problems with anything that I can tell.

How do I turn on the DEBUG to see what I messed up?

I dont know about other but I am still having an issue that was present in the beta releases. When the option "player collisions" is ticked, during sex scenes all NPCs are unable to move. The walking animation plays but they are rooted to the ground only to teleport a few meters away later.

Does anyone have the same issues or is it just me?

Working as Bethesda intended it. Its how command "player collisions" works.

You get the same effect if you open console (~, tilda key) and type tcl.

SexLab frameworks has this command "tcl" because its a nightmare to prevent actors from moving and jumping and sliding, etc. This is especialy visible if "player" (your character) is involved.

No known workaround. And it could be worse. I mean, it's a small miracle that atleast something works.

I just updated the new Framework, 1.01..  I went through the proper uninstall and everything, shut down animations and the mod before installing the update, now when I run a plugin, it is telling me that SexLab is disabled. 

Ran FNIS, checked good.

SexLab shows up in MCM, but Voices and Animation selections do not show up.  Everything else is okay.   And I noticed the new hotkeys and setups were changed.

It isn't the first time i've updated, just the first time i've had a problem....  I re-ran BOSS and checked my load order from before, its lined up the same.  No CTD's or problems with anything that I can tell.

How do I turn on the DEBUG to see what I messed up?

Found that the saves I was using were messed up... After going back 6 saves (and a good bit of lost time), I was able to get back to having everything working right...  

The closest thing I can think of, is that I had a bad save, resaved over that after disabling SexLab, then when I updated and loaded that save, I didn't save and went through a doorway that AUTO saved, then messed that save up when I tried saving over an existing save.

Anyways, problem fixed, 

Here's my step-by-step for updating properly...

Save game...

Quit Game...

Disable ALL SexLab mods and SexLab Plugins...

Run GenerateFNIS...

Reload game and Load save...

Check MCM to make sure SexLab and Plugins do not show up...

Make a NEW Save game...

Quit Game...

Update SexLab....

Run GenerateFNIS...

Reload game and Load NEW Saved game...

Check MCM to make sure SexLab shows up...

If all good....   Quit Game and load SexLab Plugins...

Recheck MCM and reset your settings...

So... Now everything works and I am a happy camper.

take the mod , download it , copy/otherwise all the files , start new game, play a little, use the mod ingame (make sex at least 1 time in new game), then quit and load your old save . thats work for me, even if its an old save, i didnt have any problem after have make it run with new game , look like the mod is "installed" when play the new game and it consider the old save like the new one (but i lost the diary info like if i start new game, normal its update ^^ )

work for me, i not certified this should work for you too

Updated to version 1.01b, changelog over 1.01:

• Fixed issue where starting sex may fail and permanently break the mod from starting animations.
  • Replaced existing Devils Threeway animation with new one by Arrok.
  • Combined framework and resources into 1 file.