Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Are the positioning changes we make saved? If they are, then I'm doing something wrong :/

You need to select the second character then adjust positions, it will save then.

I thought there was a problem with saving as well till someone mentioned it a good few pages back.

Does this mod include new animations?  And if so, could someone upload screenshots?  Not just for this mod, but Sex Addict as well.  I kinda like to see what all new stuff a mod has besides the same ol Minilovers, AP, and ASX animations.

Does this mod include new animations?  And if so, could someone upload screenshots?  Not just for this mod, but Sex Addict as well.  I kinda like to see what all new stuff a mod has besides the same ol Minilovers, AP, and ASX animations.

It has all the mini lovers and AP animations, plus 16 newer animations not included in any either of those mods, 15 of which are by forum member arrok and include BBP support. Rev 4 which should be out sometime this week will included an additional 3 more animations by arrok that also has BBP support.

In total Rev 4 has 46 separate animations.

As for screenshots, no. But I will say the MiniLovers and AP animations are actually likely considered by most the "weaker" of the animations included, as Arrok has done a great job pumping out new and varied animations on a regular basis, and continues to do so.

Agree with that, Arrok animations are just great, too bd working girl crashes when I disable AP animations in SexLab menu :)

Dont disable all of them, for now theres only 1 solo animation for female from AP, i have a lot of ap animations disable and working girl works just fine.

Ashal please bring back the mouth movements in rev 4 and when you mentioned the arrok's new anims were you talking about the ones he published on his thread or some newer ones?

Getting rid of mouth movements is what's responsible for 90% of people who were having CTD issues to no longer have them. Since it was such a major source of problems for many people, it's doubtful I'll be putting them back unless I can come up with a new method to do them, which likely won't be till Rev 5 at the earliest.

In the meantime if you didn't have CTD with them and absolutely can't live without them, open the source script file sslBaseVoice.psc, uncomment lines 21, 26, & 31 by removing the semicolon at the start of the lines so it looks like this:

int function PlayMild(actor a)
	a.Say(MoanMild)
	return mild.Play(a)
endFunction

int function PlayMedium(actor a)
	a.Say(MoanMedium)
	return medium.Play(a)
endFunction

int function PlayHot(actor a)
	a.Say(MoanHot)
	return hot.Play(a)
endFunction

Then save and recompile the script from creationkit (assuming you don't have a separate papyrus compiler)

And yes I mean the new ones in his thread.

I dont have many CTDs with rev 3 and ım cool with them since I took a break with quests but it can be a pain in the ass when I continue.Also when I updated it to rev 3b whenever I pressed the hotkey to change the animation set there was a delay like 10 or 15 seconds thats why I went back to rev 3 since it responds more quickly.Shame that the mouth movements give so much CTDs.I don't know what really causes them but I bet its because of this 1,9 patch that kills the access to facial expressions.Anyway can you at least do a stable one like mouth open eyes closed.I used the puppeteer mod for expressions before your mod and it worked fine on 1,9

Arrok make the beswt animation ever ^^ the animation is very smooth and the body is not twisted like in AP (for exempl), and its pleasure to see some "no hard" animation , like the laying couple/handjob :heart:

keep up !

@Ashal

like you mentionned in old comment, you have kick out the "jump" effect between each animation stage ? cool ^^

I dont have many CTDs with rev 3 and ım cool with them since I took a break with quests but it can be a pain in the ass when I continue.Also when I updated it to rev 3b whenever I pressed the hotkey to change the animation set there was a delay like 10 or 15 seconds thats why I went back to rev 3 since it responds more quickly.Shame that the mouth movements give so much CTDs.I don't know what really causes them but I bet its because of this 1,9 patch that kills the access to facial expressions.Anyway can you at least do a stable one like mouth open eyes closed.I used the puppeteer mod for expressions before your mod and it worked fine on 1,9

The delay is very unlikely/impossible to be caused by 3b, literally the ONLY difference between rev 3 and rev 3b is the commenting of those 3 lines of code mentioned above to stop mouth movements. Uncommenting those lines of code make it literally no different than Rev 3. There is no way they would have any effect on animation changes. More likely you had something else interfering to cause the delay or did a more proper clean install for Rev 3.

@Ashal

like you mentionned in old comment, you have kick out the "jump" effect between each animation stage ? cool ^^

I have no idea what you mean.

oh! my bad then ... :(

i have thinking see you have fix the little "jump" bug when the characters pass from anim 1 to anim 2 during sex. look like i have not understand good this part of the message :(

"""" Rev 4 is coming along nicely, in addition to several bug fixes, such as actors not stripping when changing animations, I've added many new functions, including new hooks, and a bunch of new functions related to manipulating an animation event as it's happening, such as changing the involved actors, forcing a specific animation mid scene, changing the animation selection, and ending an animation. I've also completely redone the way animation offsets are handled during animation, making it much cleaner. When using a bed it now also examines the animation offsets and attempts to "intelligently" recalculate them to work better with a bed, it's not perfect yet but it's something I want to be sure is right before releasing Rev 4. """"

The delay is very unlikely/impossible to be caused by 3b, literally the ONLY difference between rev 3 and rev 3b is the commenting of those 3 lines of code mentioned above to stop mouth movements. Uncommenting those lines of code make it literally no different than Rev 3. There is no way they would have any effect on animation changes. More likely you had something else interfering to cause the delay or did a more proper clean install for Rev 3.

@Ashal

Hmm perhaps. I'll try rev 3b again later with less mods.Anyway thanks again for your quick respond and the mod.Probably the best sex mod so far around the internet but that expressionless faces kills it a little for me.(Especielly the blowjobs)Like I said a stable face can cure this but it may cause CTDs too.But I'm sure you'll figure it out on rev 5.Keep up the great work.

Are the positioning changes we make saved? If they are, then I'm doing something wrong :/

You need to select the second character then adjust positions, it will save then.

I thought there was a problem with saving as well till someone mentioned it a good few pages back.

Thanks. So the second character is your character? 

@Ashal I posted this before but don't know if it got over looked.

Is it possible to add and option to make each animation type use a custom sound? I see the sounds and can change them but I don't know which animation triggers what sounds. I would like to add my own sounds as I collected some very hot forplay talk and sex talk. Like omg omg im going to cum, You love it when I suck your cock etc... I would love an option to choose a specific sound file for each stage and animations.

Say it was the final scene and I was able to use a sound file with the girl saying I am going to cumm. Or during the first blowjob scene the girl says so you want me to suck your cock etc... That would be hot.

I have collected some really good ones and would like to use them. Maybe even make a sound pack people could download.

this might already have been answered. but, i use the XP32 Maximum Skeleton and that maches up the vertical allignment. is there a way to fix this without removing the skeleton mod?

have you try patch the hkx with FNIS tool and Xp32 option checked ? ^^

I think in the 3 way your character is 3rd. But with 2 people it always seems to be the 2nd but this is playing as a male char so it could be different for females.

I think in the 3 way your character is 3rd. But with 2 people it always seems to be the 2nd but this is playing as a male char so it could be different for females.

character #1 is always the passive (female/victim) character. adjusting this character's position is temporary for the current scene.

character #2 is always the dominant (male/woman w/ strap-on/aggressor) character. adjusting this character's position carries over within the savegame.

characters #3-5 are the auxiliaries if the animation supports 3 to 5 characters.

Which character is YOURS depends on which role your character is taking in the current animation.

That's actually a very good approach:

To find a good baseline for alignment setup, initiate sex between two actors of matching height and use #2 controls. This will then carry over to future scenes.

If for an individual scene the alignment is off (due to height difference, terrain or whatever), use the #1 controls. This will not modify your baseline but allow you to fix alignment for the current scene.

'Should probably get a mention in a FAQ or manual though. ;)

Edited for dom/sub mixup. D'Oh. Even more reason for a FAQ :P

character #1 is always the dominant (male/woman w/ strap-on/aggressor) character. adjusting this character's position is temporary for the current scene.

character #2 is always the passive (female/victim) character. adjusting this character's position carries over within the savegame.

characters #3-5 are the auxiliaries if the animation supports 3 to 5 characters.

Which character is YOURS depends on which role your character is taking in the current animation.

That's actually a very good approach:

To find a good baseline for alignment setup, initiate sex between two actors of matching height and use #2 controls. This will then carry over to future scenes.

If for an individual scene the alignment is off (due to height difference, terrain or whatever), use the #1 controls. This will not modify your baseline but allow you to fix alignment for the current scene.

'Should probably get a mention in a FAQ or manual though. ;)

the post start similar than mine at page 43 XDD

@everybody

i just have see the bed of the DLc dragonborn at solstheim is not compatible .... cant use the bed for sex .. its a problem of everybody or just my ? (tested on bed at the INN of solstheim)

Hey there, having some problems with the mod. Whenever I use my leftclick on my target the female person gets shocked for a sec then just goes on like nothing happened. When I rightclick (to get the C1,c2 and so on up) and press C1 nothing happens. Also, how do I get the great skins (kinda looks like anime), I still got the normal skyrim look.. Feels like everything is wrong even thou I followed every step to 100%. 

I'm new to mods but I'm not a stranger to installing, patching and im generally very good with computers. I really don't know what the problem is thou :(

Edit: To clarify, all I see in Nexus Mod manager (on plugins) is; Skyrim, Update, Sexlab, SkyUI, FNISspell. I really think that there should be fnisbehavior but I've pretty much tried everything to get in there. When I go to mods, clicking on unassigned. What I see is:

Data
Fores new idles in skyrim - FNIS (this is what I guess the behavior thingy)
Fores new idles in skyrim - FNIS - FNIS idle spells v3_5 add-on
SkyUI

I think the problem is that I cant "active" Fores behavior on plugins..

Plix help!

Edit2: I saw you could click "female nudesuits", but when I clicked it nothing happened...