Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Thanks, germanicus. You're very sweet!

Anyway, I loaded up my game this morning and immediately used matchmaker on my character and her wife. Got another CTD so here are the logs. I'm not sure they really say anything my previous crash-logs didn't, but hopefully something will turn up.

EDIT: Oops. Uploaded the unzipped files :blush:

Here are the archives.

Papyrus.0.log.7z

PapyrusUtilDev.7z

When the SexLab sperm textures are applied at the end of an animation, they also appear on both cheeks and on the neck of my char, as you can see in the screenshot below. I'm not 100% sure if this is a SexLab related issue to be honest, but I have no idea what else it could be. Any ideas?

post-102569-0-03271000-1411595488.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot29.jpg

PS. The body mesh is UNPB Redux 2.5.2 and the texture is UNP default. I've tried several other UNPB versions but they didn't make any difference. A texture made for the body really shouldn't appear on the face. I'm a bit puzzled on this issue.

Looks like the same cum texture, which is supposed to be applied on the body only, is applied to the head as well. 

Does everyone have the same problem with SexLab? Is it just me?

bjornk - the cum effects works fine in my game. Maybe your guessing about your textures is correct. When i stared to have CTDs before sex scenes, I reinstalled my skeleton and my base body + textures, and CTDs are gone. Well, I'm not saying that this might help you or anyone else, but reinstalling those mods helped me. I know that you didn't say anything about CTDs, but I was just mentioning it.

I've disabled almost every mod I have, except SexLab and my old UNP body meshes and textures. If the problem isn't caused by SexLab then I really have no idea what it is, but what else would be able to use that texture anyway?

In my case, my textures were changed by Slaverun mod and Zaz texture pack. When deinstalled those mods, I had to "regain" my textures back.

Alright, I've disabled every mod except the following...

post-102569-0-39834200-1411661927.jpg

in addition to the above, I also have the following and nothing else...

SKSE 1.7.1

SKSE Plugins (PreCacheKiller, Uncapper, FuzRoDoh, Categorized Favs Menu)

Better Messagebox Controls

Better Dialogue Controls

Perfect 3-2 Skeleton

FNIS 5.1.1

and this is what I've got...

post-102569-0-29432400-1411661922.jpg

Apparently I also had some underneath my hair... :dodgy:

The above is a custom texture, below is the default one that comes with SexLab. Notice the top of the head.

post-102569-0-81900800-1411662819.jpg

Anything to do with the cum has nothing to do with esp mods and everything to do with whatever mesh and texture replacers you have installed. With the exception of raising their brightness a tad they have been completely untouched since they were added way back when.

Oh, my, she looks like Zombie. Sorry. Did you try to have some other type of skeleton except Perfect 3-2 Skeleton? I really want to help you but I do not know what to say. I'm glad I discovered what mods caused problems in my game.

What about if (I believe you did that but still asking) you uninstall Cumshot mod, reload the game, save it and exit. Then clean that save and reload the last save, save and exit. Install cum shot mod, load the game, save and exit. Reload the game and reset SL animations.

And, let me say that I'm not a Mo user, but NMM. Maybe there is something went wrong when install cumshot mod via MO installation?

Running with absolutely no other mods installed also isn't the way any rational person would be running SexLab to begin with. And if you're loading the same save where you had all the mods installed it could be an issue from of those mods baked into your save and would continue to affect you even if uninstalled, things like mods that tweak skeleton nodes, face tint's, and such; you'd have to add alternate start into the mix to start a new character quickly and find out. 

And even if it lies solely on SexLab than it's probably just an issue with the texture and/or texture settings that has ALWAYS existed and just gone unnoticed or nobody ever taken any special notice of as a "bug".

Is it a problem with your install/save? Maybe. Is it a problem with SexLab nobody has noticed before? Maybe.  In any event this is an incredibly minor thing to be getting worked up over this much. I wouldn't put much of a priority on it, just call it "bad aim" from the male and focus on improving/fixing other things first.

Running with absolutely no other mods installed also isn't the way any rational person would be running SexLab to begin with. And if you're loading the same save where you had all the mods installed it could be an issue from of those mods baked into your save and would continue to affect you even if uninstalled, things like mods that tweak skeleton nodes, face tint's, and such; you'd have to add alternate start into the mix to start a new character quickly and find out. 

And even if it lies solely on SexLab than it's probably just an issue with the texture and/or texture settings that has ALWAYS existed and just gone unnoticed or nobody ever taken any special notice of as a "bug".

Is it a problem with your install/save? Maybe. Is it a problem with SexLab nobody has noticed before? Maybe.  In any event this is an incredibly minor thing to be getting worked up over this much. I wouldn't put much of a priority on it, just call it "bad aim" from the male and focus on improving/fixing other things first.

Well, as I posted above, there's a simple way to find out whether or not it's a problem with SexLab. Using a marked replacement texture you can easily see if the texture is applied to the head as well. If, in your case, it isn't applied to the head, then something I had earlier caused this, and it is now embedded in the save. I just want to know what that is and if anyone else is having the same problem, that's all.

UPDATE:

Started a new game with the same mod list above (Default 4uDIK and UNP meshes and textures, Perfect 32 skeleton) plus, USKP, ApachiiHair and SexLab Submit for dialogue based sex. Made absolutely no difference. I've also noticed that the cum texture is also applied on both hands.

post-102569-0-56454200-1411668451.jpg

Don't know if it would make any difference but both my characters are Breton.

Oh, my, she looks like Zombie. Sorry.

Well, that's the vanilla Skyrim for you, ugly as hell. :)

Did you try to have some other type of skeleton except Perfect 3-2 Skeleton?

Yeah, I actually use XP32 Extended 2.06. I wanted to experiment with Perfect 32 to see if the skeleton has anything to do with the problem.

What about if (I believe you did that but still asking) you uninstall Cumshot mod, reload the game, save it and exit. Then clean that save and reload the last save, save and exit. Install cum shot mod, load the game, save and exit. Reload the game and reset SL animations.

I don't have a cumshot mod, it's just a bunch of texture replacements for SexLab, and using the default ones doesn't make any difference.

can someone PLEASE help me, my sexlab isn't working right. when i try to initiate sex the characters just stand there naked. they're not static, but just standing idle, still moving slightly. i swear i have everything installed properly and i've had sexlab work before but i had to reinstall everything. now no animations work. I noticed that when i try to run GenerateForesforUsers.exe, it says that there are only 224 animations, but i swear when sexlab worked that number was in the 500s. also i have the Zaz animations. did i do something wrong with Fores? please someone help, I'm desperate.

can someone PLEASE help me, my sexlab isn't working right. when i try to initiate sex the characters just stand there naked. they're not static, but just standing idle, still moving slightly. i swear i have everything installed properly and i've had sexlab work before but i had to reinstall everything. now no animations work. I noticed that when i try to run GenerateForesforUsers.exe, it says that there are only 224 animations, but i swear when sexlab worked that number was in the 500s. also i have the Zaz animations. did i do something wrong with Fores? please someone help, I'm desperate.

Read and post the output of your FNIS window after it finishes updating. I can almost guarantee you there's an obvious error there you can fix easily if you look it.

Read and post the output of your FNIS window after it finishes updating. I can almost guarantee you there's an obvious error there you can fix easily if you look it.

post-440492-0-69814800-1411670102_thumb.png

Anything to do with the cum has nothing to do with esp mods and everything to do with whatever mesh and texture replacers you have installed. With the exception of raising their brightness a tad they have been completely untouched since they were added way back when.

Hmm, seemed a bit more than a tad tbh, sperm looks a bit too bright now I would say, though I guess it's a matter of taste. I preferred it as it was in 1.59 it looks unnatural now.

attachicon.gifScreenshot (6).png

Okay, now read SexLab's install instructions. 

----- Basic Installation Procedure ------------------------------------------

After properly installing both SKSE and FNIS above, follow these steps.

• Download the latest Framework Pack & extract it's content into your Skyrim's data folder
  • Navigate to your Skyrim's data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users folder and run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe utility.
  • If you have a custom animation skeleton installed (very likely) make sure you check the "Skeleton arm fix" patch.
  • Click the big button that reads "Update FNIS Behavior"
  • You should see a line that says "Reading SexLab ..." if not you've done something wrong.
  • Activate the SexLab.esm file in your list of active mods.
  • In order to start an animation, find and install a SexLab mod of your choice from http://www.loverslab...xlab-framework/

You've either not put SexLab in the right folder, not installed all of it's files, or not installed FNIS itself in the right folder.

attachicon.gifScreenshot (6).png

You should have copied the ENTIRE TEXT from that box and pasted in into the message. A screen shot only shows the part of the text that is displayed in the window when the screen shot was taken and therefore is incomplete (granted, in your case very little is missed). Also when taking a screen shot you can make a smaller file by holding down the Alt key when you take it, that way you only get the active window instead of the whole desktop, just a tip you can use to keep the work of dealing with screen shots easier.

Quick note though, it appears you have selected two patches and yet you don't have the mods that require them installed.

Hmm, seemed a bit more than a tad tbh, sperm looks a bit too bright now I would say, though I guess it's a matter of taste. I preferred it as it was in 1.59 it looks unnatural now.

Not a Sexlab issue, but if "Glowing Cum" bothers you, it did me too, instead of Sperm Replacer Heavy, use the 1a version.

Well, as you can see from the screenshots above, I have removed every custom mesh, texture etc. as well. I use MO and aside from the vanilla files there's nothing else in my actual Data folder.

I looked back at some of my sreenies and do see these "out of place cum spots." I'm thinking perhaps it's a Skyrim engine thingy like with whips leaving marks not were the whip is actually hitting the body.

Not a Sexlab issue, but if "Glowing Cum" bothers you, it did me too, instead of Sperm Replacer Heavy, use the 1a version.

The 1a version is what I've been using for a long time and, for me, with 1.59b the textures are dazzlingly bright white. MO says the replacer is overwriting the correct files but for some reason the difference doesn't show up in-game like it did on previous SexLab versions. Without the replacer the sperm is dazzling. With the replacer the sperm is dazzling. With a different version of the replacer the sperm is dazzling. Nothing seems to change it at all any more, whereas switching back to 1.58b and changing nothing else in my mod list at all produces the correct textures again. It's certainly not a serious issue, but it is a baffling one.  :huh:

Just to note as well, I do recall seeing a bit of sperm on my character's hand not so long ago and thinking it was odd. Not odd as in inappropriate (she had just been giving a hand job to some lucky fella, after all) but odd as in I hadn't thought the textures appeared on the hands.

The 1a version is what I've been using for a long time and, for me, with 1.59b the textures are dazzlingly bright white. MO says the replacer is overwriting the correct files but for some reason the difference doesn't show up in-game like it did on previous SexLab versions. Without the replacer the sperm is dazzling. With the replacer the sperm is dazzling. With a different version of the replacer the sperm is dazzling. Nothing seems to change it at all any more, whereas switching back to 1.58b and changing nothing else in my mod list at all produces the correct textures again. It's certainly not a serious issue, but it is a baffling one.  :huh:

Just to note as well, I do recall seeing a bit of sperm on my character's hand not so long ago and thinking it was odd. Not odd as in inappropriate (she had just been giving a hand job to some lucky fella, after all) but odd as in I hadn't thought the textures appeared on the hands.

Have you compared the magic effect shaders in the new ESM to the ones in the old ESM? There are a few changes here and there, although I'm not sure if any of those affects the brightness.

I tried what you and forgotten soul told me to do but unfortunately the same result. Sexlab Aroused plugin did not help. Although I did notice something in the PapyrusUtilDev file created in my install folder. I am uploading it. Can you take a look and see the issue (if there is any).

Would love to help you but...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/292-rules/?p=6248

Rule #6 makes it pretty clear that since yours is a pirate version of the game we are obligated to not help you.

It's a shame you missed the sale on Steam last weekend since the whole Legendary Version of the game was available for less than five dollars.

Why should we care about your not buying the game?

Because it costs money to create these games and the people who did that work deserve to be rewarded for their work so they will continue to create new games like this.

Come back with your questions when you have a legal copy of the game.

I tried what you and forgotten soul told me to do but unfortunately the same result. Sexlab Aroused plugin did not help. Although I did notice something in the PapyrusUtilDev file created in my install folder. I am uploading it. Can you take a look and see the issue (if there is any).

Would love to help you but...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/292-rules/?p=6248

Rule #6 makes it pretty clear that since yours is a pirate version of the game we are obligated to not help you.

It's a shame you missed the sale on Steam last weekend since the whole Legendary Version of the game was available for less than five dollars.

Why should we care about your not buying the game?

Because it costs money to create these games and the people who did that work deserve to be rewarded for their work so they will continue to create new games like this.

Come back with your questions when you have a legal copy of the game.

I understand your anger and I would have bought the game had I not been short of a few bucks last week. But you make a fair point I will get back to this forum when I have a legal copy and who knows maybe I won't run into any problems then :)

When Priated copies are made changes are done. It is impossible to be 100% sure that the game will work with the prirated versions. Regadless where or which site you get your mods. I know of no modder that will devote the time to fix your individual bugs introduced by the individual that circumvented the DRM protections to be able to distribute the game. Even if you did find a site that didnt' have the rules in place to prevent support for priated copies ... the modders there woldn't fix the mod anyway. It just would be too difficult.