Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Honestly, I feel like I worded things a lot more harshly than I intended. The long and short of it was, the animations don't exist, and we're all kinda hoping someone will take it upon themselves to fill that void.

Sorry if I sounded too scathing. We can still be besties if you want. 

lol, I'm to old to take anything very seriously.  Just doing a Mark Anthony vs Brutus thing.

It's all good.  And it's good to see all these suggestions or complaints (it's really the same thing here...I hope).

But really, I do have a very high regard for every one who's making skyrim better, whether an animator, modder, suggester, complainer or even the silent players.  

Bethesda is amazed at the continuing success of "their" game.  But the truth is, it's not your game Beth, it's ours.  Our modder et al have made skyrim a success despite your non-compliance to request for fixes, a decent working CK and what-ever-else needed. Sorry, just had to throw that in  :@

Has anyone put together a 4/5 person animation yet? In theory Random Sex should be able to pick up the animation and make use of it, but I'd love to confirm. Very difficult to get a falmer or draugr gangbang going as both are hostile to the player and any followers.

Just a nice to have. I realize there's some effort involved in putting the animations together.

Hey Arizona_Steve!

I tried Falmer + Draugr, using "Fucktoy Creatures" with Random Sex, and in SexLab turned off all but the Falmer/Draugr 3P, 4P and 5P animation sets.. 

Kept it running for an (game hour) and nothing happened.  Even had "Threesomes" checked and at 100%.  Nothing happened.  The moment I went back into MCM and SexLab and turned on one of the single Falmer animations and returned to the game, one of the Falmer instantly initiated the sex act.. (same with Draugr).

I then went to known Falmer Hives, like Chillwind Depths and Shimmermist Caves, turned on Immortality ('tim' in console), and let SexLab Defeat 4.2.1 have a go.

Though it took a while of the Falmer kicking my PC's butt a bunch of times, I did finally get a 4P for Falmer rape... 

I changed some settings in SexLab Defeat, and found a few Draugr Crypts, like Dimhollow and Folgunthur, and the very first rape was a 4P Draugr.  I haven't been able to get a 5P going yet, but I was only testing for about an Hour or so..

Cleared and went back to a clean save, turned 'tdetect' off, went back into those crypts and hives and nothing happened, except if I left a single animation on.. then RandomSex would work, but no 3P, 4P or 5P... (even with AI Detection off, for some reason, RandomSex still finds the PC and initiates sex.)...

Hope that helps!

To answer more briefly; not yet, though I think someone might be working on it.

I'd like to see the 4-5 or more gangbang for humans also.  Someone did it for falmer & draugr but not people, why?

I noticed that too.  Seeing some of the pretty PC's that players have posted here, I am sure they didn't make it out of a bandit camp without at least a 4-way..... ;) Maybe Gone could be coerced into doing some humans?   Or maybe if Arrok is still around?

I noticed that too.  Seeing some of the pretty PC's that players have posted here, I am sure they didn't make it out of a bandit camp without at least a 4-way..... ;) Maybe Gone could be coerced into doing some humans?   Or maybe if Arrok is still around?

Amra72 is doing a brilliant job creating animations for Sexout - Maybe he could do a few for Sexlab once his finished

If I read it right, the Falskaar author was offered a lucrative job because of his mod.  If not him then it was another.  But the point I'm trying to make, those working on skyrim mods, animations and such are actually putting together a portfolio whether they use it or not. (I'm trying to encourage these youngsters to learn this stuff).

When I was doing programming, back in the dark ages, I did it for me; just for the enjoyment of accomplishing something that was considered impossible.  I guess that's one reason I keep thinking some extra-talented person will figure a way around all the blocks and hindrances Bethesda has left us with.  And the work-arounds so far have been pretty impressive.

I ran into a weird bug last night. Is anyone else run into this problem. Sometimes male characters will use lesbian animations. Such as the grinding of crotches together or the female rubbing/fingering the male etc. It doesn't happen all the time but it does happen sometimes. So far I have only had it happen in situations where there is a male and female NPC tagged for the event. Whether that be from a 3some or rape from something like submit etc.

Just thought I would mention it.

Any idea why the emotions works so randomly? Sometimes they do and usually not.

I don't know if Ashal implemented it, but there was talk of making the expression dynamic relative to enjoyment (skill and purity factor in there).  That would explain that.  If he has indeed, it's likely an MCM option for it will come in the future.

Hi,

I really like this set of animations and I wish to upgrade from 1.32 to 1.35.  The problem is all the stats will be lost if I do.  I need them for other mods which track these stats.  I have been searching for a while now but I can not find the console command to set the Purity level, the anal, vaginal and oral proficiency (also the number of partner and the number of time she is victim and aggressor).  Some one else already asked the questions to get the command but I could not find any answer.  Could someone post the command to re-add the stats when the upgrade is done.  It would be awesome. :)  Or provide a link for a fix to transfer the stats from one version to the other.

Many thanks.

I looked at the source and yes, expression is dynamic based upon proficiency:

function DoExpression()
	if IsCreature
		return
	endIf
	; Check if open mouth should override phoneme/expression
	bool openmouth = Animation.UseOpenMouth(Position, Stage)
	; Pick preset from expression and skip if empty in free camera
	if Expression != none && Game.GetCameraState() != 3
		int expStrength
		if IsVictim
			expStrength = GetPain()
		else
			expStrength = GetEnjoyment()
		endIf
		; Clear existing Phoneme and Modifiers
		ActorRef.ClearExpressionOverride()
		MfgConsoleFunc.ResetPhonemeModifier(ActorRef)
		; Apply presets to actor, skip if empty
		int[] presets = Expression.PickPreset(expStrength, IsFemale)
		int i = presets.Length
		while i
			i -= 3
			if presets[i] == 1 || presets[i] == 0
				MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhonemeModifier(ActorRef, presets[i], presets[(i + 1)], presets[(i + 2)])
			elseIf presets[i] == 2 && !openmouth
				ActorRef.SetExpressionOverride(presets[(i + 1)], presets[(i + 2)])
			endIf
		endWhile
	endIf
	; Perform mouth opening
	if openmouth
		sslExpressionLibrary.OpenMouth(ActorRef)
	endIf
endFunction

hi

has anyone also the problem when a npc in bed masturbates based not on the bed but then under the bed.

sorry for my english is a google translation

It's been mentioned before on this thread both by others and myself. Changing the settings on how often NPCs use beds doesn't change anything.

I'm guessing that you have Sexlab Aroused which causes NPCs to masturbate upon waking if their arousal is high enough?

There's no settings in Aroused to change animations frustratingly and so it's only through the Framework that things can change, however the current version is the last for the future now so it might not be fixed for a while.

Have switched bodies from CBBE to UNPB and still have the same issue. Have also determined that it's the way the Framework handles the animations without detecting whether it's going through a bed or another object.

Lastly, have attached some screenshots to illustrate the issue in hope it helps develop a solution for myself and others suffering from the same issue.

post-89087-0-18544300-1389127159_thumb.jpgpost-89087-0-35220700-1389127164_thumb.jpgpost-89087-0-58179000-1389127169_thumb.jpgpost-89087-0-06067800-1389127175_thumb.jpgpost-89087-0-93434100-1389127179_thumb.jpgpost-89087-0-55399200-1389127185_thumb.jpgpost-89087-0-51165200-1389127194_thumb.jpg

Has anyone put together a 4/5 person animation yet? In theory Random Sex should be able to pick up the animation and make use of it, but I'd love to confirm. Very difficult to get a falmer or draugr gangbang going as both are hostile to the player and any followers.

Just a nice to have. I realize there's some effort involved in putting the animations together.

Hey Arizona_Steve!

I tried Falmer + Draugr, using "Fucktoy Creatures" with Random Sex, and in SexLab turned off all but the Falmer/Draugr 3P, 4P and 5P animation sets.. 

Kept it running for an (game hour) and nothing happened.  Even had "Threesomes" checked and at 100%.  Nothing happened.  The moment I went back into MCM and SexLab and turned on one of the single Falmer animations and returned to the game, one of the Falmer instantly initiated the sex act.. (same with Draugr).

I then went to known Falmer Hives, like Chillwind Depths and Shimmermist Caves, turned on Immortality ('tim' in console), and let SexLab Defeat 4.2.1 have a go.

Though it took a while of the Falmer kicking my PC's butt a bunch of times, I did finally get a 4P for Falmer rape... 

I changed some settings in SexLab Defeat, and found a few Draugr Crypts, like Dimhollow and Folgunthur, and the very first rape was a 4P Draugr.  I haven't been able to get a 5P going yet, but I was only testing for about an Hour or so..

Cleared and went back to a clean save, turned 'tdetect' off, went back into those crypts and hives and nothing happened, except if I left a single animation on.. then RandomSex would work, but no 3P, 4P or 5P... (even with AI Detection off, for some reason, RandomSex still finds the PC and initiates sex.)...

Hope that helps!

The current version of Random Sex only supports single creature + NPC animations. It's my latest development version that has had an overhaul to allow it to run animations with more than one creature. I will look into this "Fucktoy Creatures" mod, hopefully that can help me out with my testing. Thanks for the info.

Edit: Works like a charm!

what body texture do you use for those creatures  :cool:

Guest guilmonn

Could someone tell me, why the heck half of animations (for human, not for creatures) won't work for me? Just nothing happens, only player resets like he's going to undress, but nothing happens. Most of AP animations, some of Arrok, none of doggys but one, skullfuck (my favourite) and many more won't start.

Could someone tell me, why the heck half of animations (for human, not for creatures) won't work for me? Just nothing happens, only player resets like he's going to undress, but nothing happens. Most of AP animations, some of Arrok, none of doggys but one, skullfuck (my favourite) and many more won't start.

I think those are usually FNIS issues.  Did you try rerunning fnis before using them?  If yes, then I'm at a loss.

I have a house mod where you can milk a cow and after doing so my character will always be facing the wrong direction during sex animations and nothing I know will clear this.  I've tried using stop animations and have cleaned and reset the sexlab mod and restarted the game.  Whatever happened when milking the cow stuck this effect on my character permanently.  Does anyone please know what it is that does this and how to eliminate it without going back 3 hours before I installed the mod with the cow?

I don't know why, but the wolves don't seem to want to have sex with my character. I try everything I could, from updating version of all my mods, to reinstalling them on the manage and in game but nothing, it works for draugr, but not wolves. ( I haven't tried with other creature atm).

I'm going out on a limb here, but many versions ago there was the issue with dogs and wolves having issues with animating. Most people preferred dogs, so the wolves were set to not animate. The only issue I can imagine is that you have those old files from that bygone era resident.

I'd look in your Skyrim -> Data -> Meshes -> actors -> canine -> animations folder, and also your  Skyrim -> Data -> Meshes -> actors -> canine -> behaviors wolf.

If those files are not current (and you'd know when the last time you updated, I'd hope) that's probably a good start. If you have a file named "wolfbehaviorFNISXXXX.hkx" try renaming it (I just put OLD in caps at the front of it) and then rerun FNIS.

Incidentally, 1.35 fixed every problem I had with animations on my characters.

I look at the file but I don't know what file to look at and I know creature like bear, and forsworn don't rape my character ether, skeleton, bandit, vampire. work. I do update my FNIS Behavior multiple times a day as still adding new mod and update it to make sure. Can you or anyone else be able to ask to me more.

hi ashal. This new 1.35 works great, but lately I am using custom races, is there a way I can have an alternate option for using a custom body and skeletons during a sex scene just for my character? I  tried using the female body suit thing and I changed the files but it dont work. The body changes but It doesnt read the skeleton and it doesnt use the correct texture I put in the folder. It keeps using the default texture

edit: nvm I see that it was because the I had to extract the.bsa of the custom race. the whole time it was loading the current body and I didnt realize it, not the default body. thats why the nude female suit mismatch the textures causng it to look weird.

Hi there Ashal. just to get the formalities out of the way; you rock!

I just have a couple of questions / suggestions regarding the possibility of unifying the scanning script; I'm not a technical person and I might as well be full of bull and a complete noob but if that what it takes for me to have a chance to help around the Lab, I don't mind it :)

You see, there have been many mods lately using scanners in search for NPCs or Triggers in order for the mod to work. Unfortunately many of the mods run simultaneously and continuously even when one of the mods prevails over the rest; creating some really awful overload that eventually leads to CTDs or freezes since each mod is trying hard to trigger their assigned events.

An example would be; I'm running SD and coincidentally running Defeat, CrowdSpectators and Sexlab Romance's NPC masturbators is enabled as well. In a perfect world; they'd work well together, however in my case; I believe that since each mod is trying to beat the other in a race to get into action led to constant crashes and failed loads. SD and Defeat fighting against each other to take lead (even though the threshold levels are different, there's always that Leveled bandit that can chop your health bar to near death with a great sword, lol) and things get confused... which has priority over which. and in case one of them did initiate the mod will eventually get interrupted and BAM! CTD or Death by the hand of the confused bandit. the same goes to many more examples.

I'm sorry if this is getting long; here are my... thoughts if the term applies; wouldn't it be possible for Sexlab to adopt certain "methods" to control Mod priorities and handle a sort of a global scanner that stops once a mod that uses that function initiates?

This way, no scripts would be running in the background fighting their way to be implemented; leading to the usual corrupt saves, buggy mods, processor loads and eventually CTDs. I know all of this could as well be a rotten cheese, but it would be nice to see it happen if it's possible. You Ashal and the rest of the modders here know better and I trust you'll either laugh your guts out at my ignorance or take it into consideration if I made, by chance, any valid point  :D

I apologize again for this lengthy mumbo, and thank you all again everything :)

Hi there Ashal. just to get the formalities out of the way; you rock!

I just have a couple of questions / suggestions regarding the possibility of unifying the scanning script; I'm not a technical person and I might as well be full of bull and a complete noob but if that what it takes for me to have a chance to help around the Lab, I don't mind it :)

You see, there have been many mods lately using scanners in search for NPCs or Triggers in order for the mod to work. Unfortunately many of the mods run simultaneously and continuously even when one of the mods prevails over the rest; creating some really awful overload that eventually leads to CTDs or freezes since each mod is trying hard to trigger their assigned events.

An example would be; I'm running SD and coincidentally running Defeat, CrowdSpectators and Sexlab Romance's NPC masturbators is enabled as well. In a perfect world; they'd work well together, however in my case; I believe that since each mod is trying to beat the other in a race to get into action led to constant crashes and failed loads. SD and Defeat fighting against each other to take lead (even though the threshold levels are different, there's always that Leveled bandit that can chop your health bar to near death with a great sword, lol) and things get confused... which has priority over which. and in case one of them did initiate the mod will eventually get interrupted and BAM! CTD or Death by the hand of the confused bandit. the same goes to many more examples.

I'm sorry if this is getting long; here are my... thoughts if the term applies; wouldn't it be possible for Sexlab to adopt certain "methods" to control Mod priorities and handle a sort of a global scanner that stops once a mod that uses that function initiates?

This way, no scripts would be running in the background fighting their way to be implemented; leading to the usual corrupt saves, buggy mods, processor loads and eventually CTDs. I know all of this could as well be a rotten cheese, but it would be nice to see it happen if it's possible. You Ashal and the rest of the modders here know better and I trust you'll either laugh your guts out at my ignorance or take it into consideration if I made, by chance, any valid point  :D

I apologize again for this lengthy mumbo, and thank you all again everything :)

See the "Actor Events Framework" and you'll see this has already been done.  It's not that the code isn't available so much as the implementations haven't been done.

Need a patch tested, it hopefully saves the people who can't read instructions from themselves and fixes the crashes related to people leaving TFC on at the end of an animation then saving or leaving an area. It also contains some minor tweaks to animation positioning, so if you've been having issues with actors being some distance apart during animation, this patch may help for that as well.

Using all default SexLab settings except having enabled Auto TFC, I was able to successfully save 6/6 times directly after finishing an animation that had TFC turned on the entire time, but your mileage may vary, so I need other people to confirm the fix for me:

tfc_and_positioning_patch.zip

The patch requires you have 1.35 fully installed first, then just drop the included patch scripts folder over the existing sexlab scripts folder and overwrite the files and your done. After that just give it a test.

If it doesn't fix the problem for you, let me know the following information, and I can't stress this enough because I already know 70% of you will completely ignore this:

• EXPLAIN YOUR PROBLEM EXACTLY
  • THE ANIMATION THAT WAS PLAYING
  • IF YOU DID ANYTHING OTHER THAN USE THE ADVANCE STAGE HOTKEY DURING ANIMATION (ADJUSTMENTS, REALIGN, ANYTHING)
  • IF YOU PLAYED A LEAD IN/FOREPLAY STAGE BEFORE THE MAIN ANIMATION
  • USED AUTO-TFC OR HOTKEYED INTO FREE CAMERA DURING ANIMATION
  • HAVE CUM EFFECTS ENABLED OR DISABLED
  • HAVE RAGDOLL ENDING ENABLED OR DISABLED
  • EVEN ACTOR HEIGHTS ENABLED OR DISABLED
  • ANY OTHER SETTINGS IN SEXLAB YOU MAY HAVE CHANGED FROM THEIR DEFAULT
  • HOW LONG YOU LET THE ANIMATION PLAY BEFORE ENDING IT AND ATTEMPTING TO SAVE OR EXIT RESULTING IN THE CRASH.
  • ANYTHING ELSE YOU THINK MIGHT BE EVEN REMOTELY RELEVANT