Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Short question, again:

Is it normal that if you use schlongs of any form that most animations are a little off ? (I don't mean size) I would say 90% of the animations either the angel of the prick is off by a big amount or the longitudinal position is off by about 5-20cm. Sure you can fix it to a degree by using the offset keys but quite a number of scenes aren't really "align-able".

Short question, again:

Is it normal that if you use schlongs of any form that most animations are a little off ? (I don't mean size) I would say 90% of the animations either the angel of the prick is off by a big amount or the longitudinal position is off by about 5-20cm. Sure you can fix it to a degree by using the offset keys but quite a number of scenes aren't really "align-able".

I've been playing around a bit with the latest SoS and the page up/page down keys help immensely with alignments. They don't always register when pressed but do so often enough to work.

Hi again guys, I've been going up and down regarding which male body mod I should use; I remember using "better males" before, the flaccid version and then I did / added something... and for the death of me I can't remember what is it that I did that switched the male models to erected versions when humping and return them back to flaccid when not, it wasn't the sexlab nude suite for sure because I don't have them checked in the MCM before. Help is needed good people of the Lab!  :(

Hi again guys, I've been going up and down regarding which male body mod I should use; I remember using "better males" before, the flaccid version and then I did / added something... and for the death of me I can't remember what is it that I did that switched the male models to erected versions when humping and return them back to flaccid when not, it wasn't the sexlab nude suite for sure because I don't have them checked in the MCM before. Help is needed good people of the Lab!  :(

Schlongs of skyrim.

Is it possible to get a recent mirror? My downloads of this don't work, thought I'v'e tried at different times with varying performance levels. Much appreciated if some one could even just point me in a particular direction.

I've managed to download a working version 1.24, but obviously the latest is preferable. Any adivce would be greatly appreciated. 

Actually, the download worked, but as for in-game application, no animations play, and the actors just walk off.

Maybe someone has some problem like me.

So i download sexlab latest version and i replace with older version, when i trying to trigger sex by spell or chat, sexlab wont work, just nothing happens the NPC just left me..

Did you remember to tell FNIS to recreate the animation list with the FNIS.exe? If not that could be the problem.

I don't know why, but the wolves don't seem to want to have sex with my character. I try everything I could, from updating version of all my mods, to reinstalling them on the manage and in game but nothing, it works for draugr, but not wolves. ( I haven't tried with other creature atm).

so for the update from 1.34 to 1.35 with MO

basically

load current save

reset the framework

save again

disable the 1.34 and other SL mods

load saved game with said mods disabled

save again

then re-enable everything

?

or

reset framework

save

disable 1.34

enable 1.35

load game

just wondering to make sure i got this correct.

basically

load current save

reset the framework

save again

save again

?

or

reset framework

save

disable 1.34

enable 1.35

load game

i do the 2nd option but i dont reset the framework anymore though

just disable the old version install the new version and it should say updating to 135.

basically

load current save

reset the framework

save again

save again

?

or

reset framework

save

disable 1.34

enable 1.35

load game

i do the 2nd option but i dont reset the framework anymore though

just disable the old version install the new version and it should say updating to 135.

i'll probably do that more often then lol. pita every time i have to go and reset my preferred options.

Hi, I have a problem with the facial expressions jittering, specifically the mouth moving as if its like a nut cracker/talking doll . Does anyone know how to fix this? Or is there already a fix for this, if so please let me know. Great mod anyway.

I'm having similar problems. Are you using a mod that changes the mouth movement with NPC talking or such? I think I have a mod like that but I'm not sure if thats conflicting the Sexlab MFG mouth movement.

It appears ive run into a problem.  The game crashes when loading/waiting/saving after having a threesome.  I am using the simple matchmaker mod to initiate it.  Is anyone else having this problem or am i having some kind of conflict that didnt appear b4?  Everything else seems to be working great.

Edit:  Ok apparently it has nothing to do with threesomes, it happens when the free camera is ended automatically instead of manually b4 the scene finishes.  sorry for the mix up.

It appears ive run into a problem.  The game crashes when loading/waiting/saving after having a threesome.  I am using the simple matchmaker mod to initiate it.  Is anyone else having this problem or am i having some kind of conflict that didnt appear b4?  Everything else seems to be working great.

This happened to me too using 1.34. Haven't tested it on 1.35 yet.

Thank you for this amazing animation framework.

All versions (1.33,1.34 and 1.35) that have the TFC toggle interfere  with my game's sneak mode, no matter if the setting is checked or unchecked in Sexlab. I have to use the console and TFC to make my character move when sneaking. I use the "Number Pad 3" to toggle sneak, I don't know if this makes a difference or not (I have assigned all of NUMPAD keys to  control Skyrim).

I did a search of this forum and could not find anyone else that has reported this problem, but if you or anyone else has a fix other than using Bethesda's original key settings, please let me know.

I had to go back to v1.24 saving game CTD nearly always after any sex animation!

I had to go back to v1.24 saving game CTD nearly always after any sex animation!

As much as I love matchmaker mod, by the time I found it "buggy" and I had to uninstall it. Since I'm have been missing that mod, there is one that came up in meantime, "Puppet master". It does the same thing as matchmaker mod. You shouldn't go back to Sl.1.24 since SL 1.35 is great mod that fixed many bugs.

Ashal - I'm not spitting on your matchmaker mod. Just expressing my desire to see it working again.

As much as I love matchmaker mod, by the time I found it "buggy" and I had to uninstall it. Since I'm have been missing that mod, there is one that came up in meantime, "Puppet master". It does the same thing as matchmaker mod. You shouldn't go back to Sl.1.24 since SL 1.35 is great mod that fixed many bugs.

Ashal - I'm not spitting on your matchmaker mod. Just expressing my desire to see it working again.

I'm using puppetmaster too. It's a great mod. Haven't tried matchmaker. Puppet master allows tweaking the NPC so I kind of like it.

So far 1.35 seems to be doing well with TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v1.8.1.4, Puppet master 1.7, and SexLab Guild V2.51. Since installing 1.35 and going to the toggle player cam I haven't had one CDT related to SexLab.