Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I have a ploblem with elin mod

when I talk to elin NPC with "sexlab submit" to invite to sex

when finish to talk she follow me but not anything happen

I have the same problem with other custom races and TDF Aggressive Prostitution. Do I need Race Compatibility or something ?

Depends on the race, "child - like" races are going to be excluded.  You can talk to them until you are blue in the face, your not going to have sex with them using the Sexlab Framework.

Speaking of which, I've been wondering if the Elin race specifically really deserves to be filed under the "child-like" category. The race in its original Tera Online incarnation is certainly small and child-like, but for almost as long as the race has been available for Skyrim it's had a wide range of body options from petite to voluptuous (and the petite size is still much more shapely than the other "child" races). And their canonically extra-small height isn't even their default size option.

Question. I noticed there are only two threesome animations (I don't know if any new have been added.) But I was hoping. Is it possible to configure an animation where ..basically the female is litteraly double penetrated? Sandwiched between two males, one pounding both holes? Not oral, but vaginal and anal, basically..That kind of double penetration.

Question. I noticed there are only two threesome animations (I don't know if any new have been added.) But I was hoping. Is it possible to configure an animation where ..basically the female is litteraly double penetrated? Sandwiched between two males, one pounding both holes? Not oral, but vaginal and anal, basically..That kind of double penetration.

Has anyone put together a 4/5 person animation yet? In theory Random Sex should be able to pick up the animation and make use of it, but I'd love to confirm. Very difficult to get a falmer or draugr gangbang going as both are hostile to the player and any followers.

Just a nice to have. I realize there's some effort involved in putting the animations together.

Hey Arizona_Steve!

I tried Falmer + Draugr, using "Fucktoy Creatures" with Random Sex, and in SexLab turned off all but the Falmer/Draugr 3P, 4P and 5P animation sets.. 

Kept it running for an (game hour) and nothing happened.  Even had "Threesomes" checked and at 100%.  Nothing happened.  The moment I went back into MCM and SexLab and turned on one of the single Falmer animations and returned to the game, one of the Falmer instantly initiated the sex act.. (same with Draugr).

I then went to known Falmer Hives, like Chillwind Depths and Shimmermist Caves, turned on Immortality ('tim' in console), and let SexLab Defeat 4.2.1 have a go.

Though it took a while of the Falmer kicking my PC's butt a bunch of times, I did finally get a 4P for Falmer rape... 

I changed some settings in SexLab Defeat, and found a few Draugr Crypts, like Dimhollow and Folgunthur, and the very first rape was a 4P Draugr.  I haven't been able to get a 5P going yet, but I was only testing for about an Hour or so..

Cleared and went back to a clean save, turned 'tdetect' off, went back into those crypts and hives and nothing happened, except if I left a single animation on.. then RandomSex would work, but no 3P, 4P or 5P... (even with AI Detection off, for some reason, RandomSex still finds the PC and initiates sex.)...

Hope that helps!

Even if the guy already seconded that, I second that !

Has anyone put together a 4/5 person animation yet? In theory Random Sex should be able to pick up the animation and make use of it, but I'd love to confirm. Very difficult to get a falmer or draugr gangbang going as both are hostile to the player and any followers.

Just a nice to have. I realize there's some effort involved in putting the animations together.

Hey Arizona_Steve!

I tried Falmer + Draugr, using "Fucktoy Creatures" with Random Sex, and in SexLab turned off all but the Falmer/Draugr 3P, 4P and 5P animation sets.. 

Kept it running for an (game hour) and nothing happened.  Even had "Threesomes" checked and at 100%.  Nothing happened.  The moment I went back into MCM and SexLab and turned on one of the single Falmer animations and returned to the game, one of the Falmer instantly initiated the sex act.. (same with Draugr).

I then went to known Falmer Hives, like Chillwind Depths and Shimmermist Caves, turned on Immortality ('tim' in console), and let SexLab Defeat 4.2.1 have a go.

Though it took a while of the Falmer kicking my PC's butt a bunch of times, I did finally get a 4P for Falmer rape... 

I changed some settings in SexLab Defeat, and found a few Draugr Crypts, like Dimhollow and Folgunthur, and the very first rape was a 4P Draugr.  I haven't been able to get a 5P going yet, but I was only testing for about an Hour or so..

Cleared and went back to a clean save, turned 'tdetect' off, went back into those crypts and hives and nothing happened, except if I left a single animation on.. then RandomSex would work, but no 3P, 4P or 5P... (even with AI Detection off, for some reason, RandomSex still finds the PC and initiates sex.)...

Hope that helps!

To answer more briefly; not yet, though I think someone might be working on it.

I'd like to see the 4-5 or more gangbang for humans also.  Someone did it for falmer & draugr but not people, why?

PanicForever is an active animator, but right now he's focusing on creature animations. 

On what creatures you may not know is working?

He started by redoing the dog, wolf, and werewolf animations, which were included in the 1.3+ versions of SexLab. Now he's working on trolls, and I imagine they'll get folded into the next iteration of SexLab.

To answer more briefly; not yet, though I think someone might be working on it.

I'd like to see the 4-5 or more gangbang for humans also.  Someone did it for falmer & draugr but not people, why?

Because animating three or more actors for an animation is a lot more work than just animating two people.  Animating 4 or 5 is going to be a massive undertaking.  I can't imagine how much work went into the 5-draugr gangbang animation, because that's six actors to work on.

Only five, the 5p draugr animation is four draugr plus the player. And the 4p and 5p animations are just an extension of the 3p, just adding one actor underneath and one off to the side jerking it. Plus the draugr and falmer animations are identical.

The two human threeway animations we have are actually a lot more complex in comparison. And I imagine anyone working on more involved human animations with the same level of complexity would have an even more difficult time. 

Is there any reason the existing Falmer/Draugr animations cannot be lifted straight onto humans? Do these races really have different skeletons or animations?

PanicForever is an active animator, but right now he's focusing on creature animations. 

On what creatures you may not know is working?

He started by redoing the dog, wolf, and werewolf animations, which were included in the 1.3+ versions of SexLab. Now he's working on trolls, and I imagine they'll get folded into the next iteration of SexLab.

We thank you for your reply I have seen his work here on the site really impressive.

Do you know if someone is working with the animations Skeever would be nice too.

Is there any reason the existing Falmer/Draugr animations cannot be lifted straight onto humans? Do these races really have different skeletons or animations?

I doubt they'd even remotely line up. 

I've yet to see the 3 way humans line up.  But I have the same thought as Decauk, can't the humans replace the draugr animations.  After all, they seem to line up better anyway.

And back to my original question, why all the work on falmer and draugr gangbang animations and not on humans?  Unless you spend all your time in a dungeon you are going to be around more humans to interact. 

It's not like somebody was actually paid to make falmer and draugr gangbang animations...whoever created them was obviously more interested in working with the creatures than the human enemies. So the answer to the question "why all the work on falmer and draugr gangbang animations and not on humans?" is pretty simple: nobody's decided to sit down and create human gangbang animations, so they don't exist. Animation is a long and involved process, and there's only a handful of people who've taken the time to sit down and actually do it, then share their work for free with the rest of is.

So really, you take what you can get. If it's such a glaring issue for you, maybe you should animate some gangbang animations yourself and code them into a mod.

Hey Arizona_Steve!

Hope that helps!

The current version of Random Sex only supports single creature + NPC animations. It's my latest development version that has had an overhaul to allow it to run animations with more than one creature. I will look into this "Fucktoy Creatures" mod, hopefully that can help me out with my testing. Thanks for the info.

Edit: Works like a charm!

post-66964-0-60094800-1389069203_thumb.jpg

post-66964-0-89869500-1389069204_thumb.jpg

post-66964-0-41865400-1389069206_thumb.jpg

post-66964-0-70887200-1389069207_thumb.jpg

It's not like somebody was actually paid to make falmer and draugr gangbang animations...whoever created them was obviously more interested in working with the creatures than the human enemies. So the answer to the question "why all the work on falmer and draugr gangbang animations and not on humans?" is pretty simple: nobody's decided to sit down and create human gangbang animations, so they don't exist. Animation is a long and involved process, and there's only a handful of people who've taken the time to sit down and actually do it, then share their work for free with the rest of is.

So really, you take what you can get. If it's such a glaring issue for you, maybe you should animate some gangbang animations yourself and code them into a mod.

First I'd like to thank all those making mods for us.  You don't have to but you do and continue to do so.

Second of all, that post wasn't an accusation nor reprimand nor anything resembling, at least not intentionally.  It was my back-handed request for some talented animator to pick up on this "suggestion" and carry it forward.

There are new players joining the skyrim community and old player coming back.  I'm sure some of them will see these suggestions and not take them for complaints and start learning animations or put the talents they already have to work.

And although I'm amused by your scathing remarks, if I were 40 years younger and could see better, I would be doing the animations.

And apparently you must be trying to do them or you wouldn't take offense.  So I applaud your efforts with animations also.