SlaveTats + RaceMenu Overlays | Anuketh Themed Mini Packs - LE / SE

View File

I will upload here some Themed Mini Packs I've made for SlaveTats (RaceMenu Overlays already included). As always, these packs are CBBE and UNP compatible.

Each mini pack has around 10 tattoos and not +50 like my normal packs.

• Hanfu Mini Pack includes: 10 face-only hanfu inspired tattoos.
  • Viking Mini Pack includes: 5 back tattoos, 4 arm tattoos, 4 legs tattoos, 3 front tattoos and 2 face tattoos.
  • Greek Mini Pack includes: 2 head tattoos, 5 back tattoos, 5 front tattoos and 1 arm tattoo.
  • Scars Mini Pack includes: 5 face-only scars.
  • Kushiel Mini Pack includes: 6 torso roses.
  • Back Mini Pack includes: 20 back and spine tattoos (10 for CBBE and 10 for UNP).

Check out my other SlaveTats Packs:

Anuketh SlaveTats Pack #1   |   Anuketh SlaveTats Pack #2   |   Anuketh SlaveTats Pack #3

Social Links

Discord | YouTubeKo-Fi | Patreon

requirements.png

This mod is NOT standalone. That means that it requires other resources in order to work.

Legendary Edition users must install first:

Special Edition users must install first:

Installation (extracted from SlaveTats page):

1. Make sure you have the requirements.

2. Download SlaveTats and extract it into the Skyrim Data folder.

3. Download this mod and extract it into the Skyrim Data folder.

3. Start Skyrim. You'll have a SlaveTats menu under the SkyUI's MCM.

4. On the Setup tab, select the character you want to apply a tattoo and then click Add/remove tattoos (so the mod will register my tattoo pack).

5. On the Body/Face tabs, select a Section and then a specific Pattern of your liking.

6. Pick color, glow and gloss if you like, or leave them with their defaults colors.

7. Exit the MCM and your tattoos will appear in a moment.

credits.png

SlaveTats - murfk

Scar Brushes - Brusheezy

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/09/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, SKYUI, JCONTAINERS, RACEMENU, SLAVETATS
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

On 4/9/2021 at 11:32 PM, KronosLord said:

Hi, do you think is possible to turn something like this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16126 Into an overlay/slavetat?

That's something I've been wanting to do for some time now. I have it on my to-do list.

9 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

thanks for your great work and sharing whith us my friend ?

Thank you as always, @mikesolo1975!

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 1/13/2023 at 10:40 AM, ahsdg said:

Is there a version of the Scars pack for SE on a High Poly Head?

I guess you mean the SlaveTats file? They're compatible for both LE and SE. If you mean the RaceMenu version, make sure you download the [SE] Anuketh Scars Mini Pack - RaceMenu Overlays.zip file.

On 1/13/2023 at 10:40 AM, ahsdg said:

I get purple face trying to use it

I tried using HP Head with the tattoos and there are no issues for me, so unfortunately I can't duplicate your problem on my end.

13 hours ago, Anuketh said:

I guess you mean the SlaveTats file? They're compatible for both LE and SE. If you mean the RaceMenu version, make sure you download the [SE] Anuketh Scars Mini Pack - RaceMenu Overlays.zip file.

I tried using HP Head with the tattoos and there are no issues for me, so unfortunately I can't duplicate your problem on my end.

Thanks, I will try again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/7/2023 at 6:27 PM, ArcticBanana said:

All face tattoos in the RaceMenu SE version (except the two Greek ones) make the face black

I made it on purpose. There are 2 ways of adding face tattoos to your character (through the Makeup Tab or the Face Paint Tab). The black dds files can be read by one of these two tabs, but I can't remember which one. If you're experiencing the black face with the Makeup Tab, use then the Face Paint Tab or vice versa.

11 hours ago, Anuketh said:

I made it on purpose. There are 2 ways of adding face tattoos to your character (through the Makeup Tab or the Face Paint Tab). The black dds files can be read by one of these two tabs, but I can't remember which one. If you're experiencing the black face with the Makeup Tab, use then the Face Paint Tab or vice versa.

Interesting, I didn't know that. Quite dumb that they need the opposite background.

It is sadly the Face paint tab that sees them as black, they do work in the Makeup tab. Is there a way for me to make it transparent so it can be used in Face paint? I have a lot of free slots there while my Makeup tab is filled with makeup.

12 hours ago, ArcticBanana said:

Is there a way for me to make it transparent so it can be used in Face paint?

The dds must be edited (I recommend PaintDotNet software). I wouldn't mind uploading a Face Paint version if it's much trouble for you. What pack are you using?

On 3/10/2023 at 11:02 PM, Anuketh said:

The dds must be edited (I recommend PaintDotNet software). I wouldn't mind uploading a Face Paint version if it's much trouble for you. What pack are you using?

Thank you, that would be nice. I think it would help others too.

Viking, Scars and Hanfu.

The only way I've managed to edit an overlay in paint.net was to remove a part that I didn't want that was far away from the rest.

• 4 weeks later...