18 minutes ago, Visio Diaboli said:

Sorry for another false "update" - I removed 1.2.5, and added Gristle's 1.2.4 patch to the downloads

Admittedly I did not properly test 1.2.5, may have screwed something up in the way I merged it, not sure. Either way, 1.2.4 will be the latest PW for now - I recommend using that with the patch.

Thank you for your hard work!

10 hours ago, Slickbutter said:

I see, well, I was curious where this came from. It was neat, even if it unfortunately didn't come through all the way.

Were there more events like this? Like it's different in Whiterun or Solitude?

I also kind of want to ask if they work if they do exist

I believe there are 2 other scenarios.  Whiterun and Solitude.  They are "story" starts where you are basically asked to do a few non sex things and suddenly tricked into being Public Whore.  They both worked in my game.  

2 hours ago, Visio Diaboli said:

Sorry for another false "update" - I removed 1.2.5, and added Gristle's 1.2.4 patch to the downloads

Admittedly I did not properly test 1.2.5, may have screwed something up in the way I merged it, not sure. Either way, 1.2.4 will be the latest PW for now - I recommend using that with the patch.

Any chance the downgrade can work? Or better to stick to 1.2.5?

3 hours ago, crajjjj said:

Any chance the downgrade can work? Or better to stick to 1.2.5?

You could try disabling the mod in the MCM, creating a new save, downgrading and then enabling the mod. If your console doesn't get spammed with events then you've downgraded but I can't guarantee everything will work.

This is purely for curiosity what exactly is wrong with 1.2.5? I ask just cause I've been using it for a while now "without" issue... i say it in quotation marks as i may have found the problem but just completely ignored it due to being dumb.

I'm assuming it's still advisable to go back to 1.2.4 though right? 

Edited by Rosvinar
16 hours ago, Rosvinar said:

This is purely for curiosity what exactly is wrong with 1.2.5? I ask just cause I've been using it for a while now "without" issue... i say it in quotation marks as i may have found the problem but just completely ignored it due to being dumb.

I'm assuming it's still advisable to go back to 1.2.4 though right? 

I think the Windhelm event was failing to start sex scenes, mainly, not really sure what all the problems are but have seen a few posts where people said 1.2.4 was working smoother

If 1.2.5 works for you I wouldn't advise changing it. It's just easier to continue development off of one branch than try and fix 1.2.5 too

24 minutes ago, Visio Diaboli said:

I think the Windhelm event was failing to start sex scenes, mainly, not really sure what all the problems are but have seen a few posts where people said 1.2.4 was working smoother

If 1.2.5 works for you I wouldn't advise changing it. It's just easier to continue development off of one branch than try and fix 1.2.5 too

Ah ok... hmmm, this maybe helpful but there's an equal chance it will not be helpful, I did notice something odd, it was my first time doing the windhelm quest. and as a result at first it caught me a little off guard (didn't realised it was trigger by a courier letter so turned up to the palace oblivious at first, nice work on that immersion btw). but now you mention it there was an issue during the banquet where no scenes played but prompts popped up with text saying what happened.

The only other thing I noticed happening was the "ulfric clone" kept following me around even after my character was teleported out of the palace. after some investigation though, I thought both problems where caused by an invalid SL reference, as it couldn't find any appropriate animations to play, which I thought was an understandable flaw on my end due to the fact I'm running an extremely light SL setup with the base animations removed and only Babo and billy animations being installed and used via SLAL.

Edited by Rosvinar
1 hour ago, Ploffo said:

is there a way to still get the 1.2.5 version? I need it to download a wabbajack modpack and it doesnt want me to download the modpack cause its forcing me to get the 1.2.5 update.

Do not ask for old or removed versions for wabbajack lists. This is one of the rules of wabbajack support you should have read.

Wait for the list to update.

Edited by zarantha
3 hours ago, Rosvinar said:

Hello again... I was looking around in the files the other day and i found something curious that i havent seen in game. what exactly is the "Whore of the Realm" for as ive never seen it during testing?

Technically there is a Whore of the Realm slavetat in the Public Whore tattoo pack, though the symbol is identical in form and placement to the tat for being the Public Whore of Winterhold. I do not believe there is a story-based method to get the title at this time.

Edited by vladeemer
5 minutes ago, vladeemer said:

Technically there is a Whore of the Realm slavetat in the Public Whore tattoo pack, though the symbol is identical in form and placement to the tat for being the Public Whore of Winterhold. I do not believe there is a story-based method to get the title at this time.

ok, that explains it. I was looking around, saw it and started thinking "ok what did I break or forget to check this time". but if its redundant /  a place holder I understand now.

On 1/4/2024 at 11:14 PM, xyzxyz said:

I use 1.2.4+patch. This happens often on approaches although I disabled NPC queue in the mcm. image.png.751d29797059825d8e07ef1175e89c5d.png

I also have this issue, with every scene PW attempts to start.

I can confirm that sex scenes started by other mods (SLTR, Radiant Prostitution) do work as expected; it appears to be only PW which suffers from this issue.

On 12/5/2023 at 12:27 AM, robert.marquis said:

I see a lot of comments on the Queue not working, but I could not find a fix.  Is there a fix I might have overlooked?

My specific error is "PW:SexQueueManager:Enqueue():attempted to load an actor while Queue full"

This error not only stops current aminations from playing, but seems to interfere with subsequent scenes also. Help, please!

There is debug&control in the mcm menu of PW. Just click the stop queue/group button.