I started this mod and everything was working well, i was getting fame for the first two cities. even had to do the same city again as they pulled me infront of the thane twice. Now i went to my 3rd city and m,y fame is not even being notified anymore so i been keeping a close eye on it in mcm as im engaging in lots of activities but ive noticed my fame drop by 50 a couple times making my job even harder. any idea what would cause this or how to fix it? The button to make me elegible right away is not even working anymore either. Oh yeah and my character is collared and naked all the time so i should be getting a ton.

Edited by magickchris

hey after i drink arcadia aphrodisiac, and tell her i got raped, should i do something else? she just says something about it being too strong and ends the dialog not completing the quest

I'm not eligible (in Solitude) and I should be: my sexual fame exceeds the threshold and the cooldown period since I was last PW has passed.  The debug option to "make eligible here" does nothing.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

1 hour ago, Ytheria said:

I'm not eligible (in Solitude) and I should be: my sexual fame exceeds the threshold and the cooldown period since I was last PW has passed.  The debug option to "make eligible here" does nothing.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

I would check in xedit to make sure that you don't have another mod overwriting the PW status function in the location.  I know that in my setup, I need to forward a location function from PW into my bashed patch.  Not sure if that is what is causing the problem you're seeing, but it's a possible from my perspective.  There are several locations in my load order that I need to do this with, but not all are affected.

On 3/10/2024 at 3:23 PM, Visio Diaboli said:

Reading back through issues right now - are the queue errors stating "attempted to add actor while queue is full" only in 1.2.5? Or is this an issue in 1.2.4 as well

I am using 1.24 + Patch and sometimes see queue errors. Even after disabling the queue system in the MCM. But it might have been an "empty" queue error rather than a "full" one.

Maybe related, I get an error where the scan does not find a valid approacher. This always happens after a queue error, but sometimes happens at other times. It does not fix itself, and nobody approaches ever when it happens.  Manually asking for a client, or initiating a powerscan in the debug menu, fixes it.

Also, an approacher is sometimes found but does not actually "approach". If I close the distance myself, dialogue is initiated, and otherwise it times out.

Other than the above issues, which can be fixed or worked around, PW is stable for me. Most problems that I see are related to Sexlab or Skyrim more generally. Stuff like falling through terrain or conversations getting interrupted. Annoying when it happens towards the end of a long chain of Sexlab scenes. But this is Skyrim, what ya gonna do? 🤷‍♂️ Quicksave a lot. I don't see CTDs.

I have a different question (for anybody). Is there a way to get rid of the Oath of Dibella after Show of Strength? When talking to Ulfric at the end of the quest, there are the three options of keeping the oath willingly, keeping the oath with the "oath compelled" note, and getting rid of the oath. The last option removes the oath, the other two keep it. I thought the middle option would enable a post-quest to get rid of it later? I tried talking to Ulfric and do see some post-feast dialogue, but nothing about the oath. I tried going to the Markarth Temple of Dibella to talk to a priestess, but there's nothing there either. Maybe the Sybil needs to be restored first, which I haven't done in my game? Or is it permanent if accepted with either the first or second option? If it is permanent, does it have any gameplay effect other than the stamina regen effect?

I liked the Solitude quest, BTW. I had just started a runthrough by starting in Solitude through ASLAL with plans to start off a roleplaying journey as a bard and picked up that quest early. I didn't know it was part of PW, since I had never seen any of the quest starts before, and was caught totally by surprise when it happened. Yeah, the quest is short, and could be fleshed out more, but it did catch me by surprise and totally changed the tone of my playthrough from game day two. So, surprises, cool.

15 hours ago, scoul73 said:

Is there a way to get rid of the Oath of Dibella after Show of Strength?

Don't think there's a way to do it organically, there's an opportunity at the end of the quest sometime but after that you'd be stuck with it.

You should be able to remove it via console commands though and it shouldn't come back:

• help "Oath to Dibella"
  • Note spell ID
  • removespell <id>

I think that would work at least, going off memory and google

9 hours ago, Visio Diaboli said:

Don't think there's a way to do it organically, there's an opportunity at the end of the quest sometime but after that you'd be stuck with it.

Thanks. After testing a little more, I found only one difference that the oath made. The Ulfric feast-related dialogue options do not include the "You ruined my reputation" persuasion option when the effect is there, but it is an option when the effect is removed. I saw no other difference in PW interactions. I did think of the console removal, but I don't know if any variables are left behind.

It is a cool RP concept, and I have a few suggestions for extending the oath handling if you ever decide to revisit it, just to wrap up all lose ends.

• Probably easiest to do: Add a few dialogue options to the priestesses at the Temple to Diabella that ask to remove it, maybe for a nominal fee. Or a steep fee. Maybe limit it to the Sybil which would require that quest to be finished.
  • A moderate extension to the above: Add a mini-quest to the removal system above. Lots of options here, but it could maybe be a vector for a PW forced start in Markarth, with some justification of how the oath can be moderated to be more general, and then fade.
  • An alternate to the above: The oath prevents the player from asking to get it removed, so they have to find some other way. I dunno, maybe this would be the hook to a larger and more complicated quest that would depart from the PW core too much.
  • Probably easy to do: When the oath is active, update the Windhelm approach dialogues to have acceptance options only, maybe RP-themed a little different to fit the oath-compelled nature. Maybe add more city dialogue showing awareness of the situation. Ulfric initiates a scene every time the player sets foot in the palace. Just some extra RP stuff acknowledging what happened.
  • Probably more annoying to do: While the oath is active, the player is the PW in Windhelm at all times, forever, until the oath is removed. I assume you'd have to rewrite at least some of the system handling to make it work cleanly, especially things like the "Can't Leave City" effect that can be triggered. Have to still leave the game playable otherwise.
  • Probably easy: When the oath is not in effect, let the player kill Raloof. For a hefty bounty, of course, maybe higher than murder, given that it is one of Ulfric's favorites.

High marks for the quest overall, though. I like the gated start conditions that limit it to a more famous PC, and how it plays out. I think that PW works best in forced start modes, since there are several other willing prostitution ones available.

Edited to add: Hell, I like the "Only the Sybil can remove it" option, the more I think about it. In my own RP, it would give me a reason to break into the temple, other than "some smelly beggar assures me that he can sell the statue he wants me to steal". Now the justification would be "need a high priestess of Dibella to remove this, they're all in seclusion, I'll break in to ask, they give me a quest when I do ask, I do the quest, and now their new high priestess can remove this oath". I think I'll use that as headcannon on my current playthrough and remove the oath status after that (not that it makes much in-game difference right now). Although, now that I look up the quest, the Sybil is a kid? I remember that now. Well, it could still be that the Sybil has to be found, and then Hamal the high priestess is the one you actually interact with for breaking the oath. Weird that Bethesda used a kid for a Dibellan leader, knowing what the modding scene would eventually do, but there are ways around it.

Edited by scoul73
11 hours ago, scoul73 said:

Hell, I like the "Only the Sybil can remove it" option, the more I think about it

Hm I'd never heard of this Sybil, certainly an interesting concept for PW but yea the fact that it's a kid shuts down that route. I wouldn't call it high priority to have an option to remove it at this moment, it's mostly just a way to add rewards to PW jn the form of a stamina regen buff. But will keep it in mind

An interesting off-shoot idea that's occurred to me now though, is having Dibella or some other divine guide the PC towards being a whore in some way. I want a main quest for PW someday and that could be it

Posted (edited)

As an update, I plan to put up a version with the following pretty soon here:

-Gristle's patch merged in

-Kaxat's patch merged in

-A small new feature called Priests of Purity (name may change)

Priests of Purity are people adorned in priest garb who will appear in taverns to loudly decry (and spread awareness of) the actions of player characters that meet certain conditions. Once one appears in a hold, they will preach unless you find a way to stop them, increasing your sexual fame in that hold each day

Small update and potentially the only one for a bit. But the patches are overdue, and I think priests of purity is easy enough to add in quickly. It will also feed nicely into further content once I get around to that

Edited by Visio Diaboli
42 minutes ago, Visio Diaboli said:

As an update, I plan to put up a version with the following pretty soon here:

-Gristle's patch merged in

-Kaxat's patch merged in

-A small new feature called Priests of Purity (name may change)

Priests of Purity are people adorned in priest garb who will appear in taverns to loudly decry (and spread awareness of) the actions of player characters that meet certain conditions. Once one appears in a hold, they will preach unless you find a way to stop them, increasing your sexual fame in that hold each day

Small update and potentially the only one for a bit. But the patches are overdue, and I think priests of purity is easy enough to add in quickly. It will also feed nicely into further content once I get around to that

@Visio Diaboli Will you be using version 1.2.4 as the starting point for this new version? (I hope)

Just now, Herowynne said:

@Visio Diaboli Will you be using version 1.2.4 as the starting point for this new version? (I hope)

Yea, left that out of the post. Next version will be 1.2.6 but it will be based off of 1.2.4

When I have more time I'll assess what went wrong with 1.2.5 and see if I can salvage it

On 3/12/2024 at 6:02 PM, Visio Diaboli said:

You should be able to remove it via console commands though and it shouldn't come back:

• help "Oath to Dibella"
  • Note spell ID
  • removespell <id>

I think that would work at least, going off memory and google

Killing the jarl helps^^ His horse leaves you allone if the Imps take over.

13 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Will the alternative approaches by fixed in the next version? Follower doesn't work at all and I haven't seen dog in a long time too. 1.2.4+patch

I'll take a look at the conditions around those. If I can fix it easily then yea, otherwise it probably goes past how long I'm willing to work on PW

5 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Visio would you please make the option that pc coming from simple slavery does not start in hard mode ?  please priority.  i am waiting for that as long as the mod exist.

I'll make it a toggle, shouldn't take too long

5 hours ago, Visio Diaboli said:

I'll make it a toggle, shouldn't take too long

Thank you.

I explain you why : if you cant leave city you cant play the game. you can do that for 1 or 2 days, but that is not the idea of PW. i give high quota and 7-10 days or longer.

My  story is : pc escaping helgen but get catched from bounty hunters, bringing her to solitude jail (prison overhaul).  after torture with a lot of cum forced to swallow (survival) and skooma (skooma whore) they sell her in auction (simply slavery).   Agency of whiterun (PW) buying her, she had to work her quoata in a den (skooma whore) in chains, night in kennel with dogs and horses (survival).  thats a good starter, isnt it ?

got some problems with quest in windhelm. the play through of the quest is alright. but the game will crash after i finished the quest and get teleport out of the palace of the king.

i noticed that the mission is taking place at a different area from the original palace of the king.  using coc can get out easily but finishing quest through Master option with uferic will cause the crash