On 10/14/2023 at 5:38 PM, Seeker999 said:

That means one of your mods has 'taken ownership' of those slots to make sure they are available when needed. You need to increase the amount of slots available in your nioverride.ini or skee64.ini, depending on your game. For instance I changed the number of overlays from the default (6) to 24.

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=24 ; Default[6]
iSpellOverlays=1 ; Default[1]

Hello!

I have the same problem but i cannot find those lines in my DATA>SKSE>PLUGINS>skse.ini. Yes my ini is named without the "64", i guess bercause i am using Skyrim Special Edition.

When i add the lines, they do nothing. Updating SlaveTats from 1.3.5 to 1.3.9 also did not add them (should it?).

Can anyone give me advice, please? Thank you in advance!

On 12/22/2023 at 3:10 AM, Seeker999 said:

You opened the wrong file. You need to open your skee64.ini, not your skse.ini. You don't need to add the lines, you just need to change the number as in my example.

Thanks for answering but that doesn't help, sorry if i was unclear. I have no such file in that directory, only the one without the "64"...

Any idea?

Edited by effrenatus

The problems came with the latest update.

"PW:SexQueueManager:Enqueue():attempted to load an actor while Queue full"

Console is endlessly flooded with the message. Animations are suspended and Public Wore orders are no longer counted. There are stutters in the game and even CTD. I ask for a solution to the problem. It would be a shame to delete the achievements and start again.

Otherwise the mod has always been good so far.

20231222224425_1.jpg

Edited by skypain1979

Seems similar issues as others with the most recent version.  I try the scenario starts but no animations and the queue issue.  For now I rely on Fame starts only which seems to still function and start and finish in a few days with a quota setting.  No longer endless PW as I can't fast travel or use a carriage and still like to enjoy the base game.  A true must have immersion mod.  Cannot express that enough.  Will likely downgrade to earlier version next playthrough as I like the Windhelm start but it's not working for me.  I do want to share that I have a very large modlist and do not assume it is PW that is the issue.  Just not working fully for me in my game.  Good luck to all.

19 hours ago, Miss Tee said:

Seems similar issues as others with the most recent version.  I try the scenario starts but no animations and the queue issue.  For now I rely on Fame starts only which seems to still function and start and finish in a few days with a quota setting.  No longer endless PW as I can't fast travel or use a carriage and still like to enjoy the base game.  A true must have immersion mod.  Cannot express that enough.  Will likely downgrade to earlier version next playthrough as I like the Windhelm start but it's not working for me.  I do want to share that I have a very large modlist and do not assume it is PW that is the issue.  Just not working fully for me in my game.  Good luck to all.

Modding is endless testing. I play with 373 mods (330 active). It took a long time until everything worked synchronously. Long testing which mods harmonize with each other and which don't. Many errors only become apparent after playing for a long time.

It goes without saying that updates don't always bring advantages but also errors when you play with a lot of mods. We can only point out the errors.

Almost a science in itself. Nevertheless, big praise to all modders. Your mods bring Skyrim to life.

At the moment I have brought PW back to the previous version with an older save game. Nevertheless, I still have the problem at the moment that the PW orders are not being counted. Since the update to be precise. Reinstallation was unsuccessful. Starting and exiting PW manually doesn't fix the error either.

Edited by skypain1979
1 hour ago, skypain1979 said:

Modding is endless testing. I play with 373 mods (330 active). It took a long time until everything worked synchronously. Long testing which mods harmonize with each other and which don't. Many errors only become apparent after playing for a long time.

It goes without saying that updates don't always bring advantages but also errors when you play with a lot of mods. We can only point out the errors.

Almost a science in itself. Nevertheless, big praise to all modders. Your mods bring Skyrim to life.

At the moment I have brought PW back to the previous version with an older save game. Nevertheless, I still have the problem at the moment that the PW orders are not being counted. Since the update to be precise. Reinstallation was unsuccessful. Starting and exiting PW manually doesn't fix the error either.

Thank you my friend.  Reading your comments made me sad in a way.  I was hoping to recover the Windhelm scenario start if I downgraded.  Oh, well.  I will wait for a new game and try it.  If it works, I will share.  I was not correct about all scenario starts not working.  I just completed the Solitude scenario successfully.  Perhaps there is something unique to the Windhelm scenario.  It is defnitely different but my special favorite.  I do not change mod versions mid game as a rule.  I have tried it before so many times and feel it is unsafe for me to do.  

Stay sweet and wishing all a wonderful holiday.

Just adding another voice to the choir regarding the Windhelm scenario. I picked up this mod for the first time on 1.25 so can't say if it was fine before but currently no scenes activate. Looking at the console (and i'm very much an amateur so could be reading it wrong) it seems characters are getting added to the queue but even at position 0 nothing happens.

Yet the quest seems to work for me, the pop ups continue as planned as if the sex had played out. The NPCs approach and follow but are otherwise uninteractable. I could get around some of the progress using the debug option to empty the queue. Oddly after the quest had ended and I was PWing normally, clients would enter the queue without issue so something must be off about the quest script itself.

Speaking of the script, goddamn was it hot! Even without any actual sex scenes going on, just the descriptions were absolutely stellar. Plus the choice to engage the delusion or reject it and fight back was great! As many issues as there may be, I would love to see more of this kinda of PW start in the other cities, easier said than done though I'm sure!

Regardless, fantastic mod that I'll be keeping on while hoping for a fix.

Merry Christmas and happy new year!

On 12/22/2023 at 7:29 AM, effrenatus said:

Thanks for answering but that doesn't help, sorry if i was unclear. I have no such file in that directory, only the one without the "64"...

Any idea?

ok, your skse.ini s/b here:  "...Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE". It is not part of racemenu.

If you installed Racemenu for Special Edition correctly, the skee64.ini s/b in:  "...Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins". Try reinstalling Racemenu and see if that works.

If you already fixed your issue in the past couple of days, great! You can just ignore me, ?

Ok I just did a playthrough of the latest version and it worked amazingly well. Some small issues however. All the punishment worked without bugging out at any point  ,

which is amazing considering how complicated they are. 

One minor issue if you disobey for some reason(wear clothes/refuse sex/remove collar etc) there is a possibility that the guard comes to punish you just after   a citizen want to use you and it then bugs out .Does not happen very often though.

More major issue is that I asked to be sold ( Submissive Lola) and this worked fine my new master came and collected me ok  but Public whore then did not:

1)make me ineligible for 30 days or whatnot and because I had massive Sexual Fame the guards immediately arrested me again to become PW.I fixed this with the debug in PW however.

2) the heavy punishments where not reset when I was sold (submissive Lola) could fix with PW debug though

On 12/27/2023 at 12:24 AM, Seeker999 said:

ok, your skse.ini s/b here:  "...Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE". It is not part of racemenu.

If you installed Racemenu for Special Edition correctly, the skee64.ini s/b in:  "...Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins". Try reinstalling Racemenu and see if that works.

If you already fixed your issue in the past couple of days, great! You can just ignore me, ?

Thank you, i found that. But this one also does not include any lines like this

On 12/21/2023 at 5:05 PM, effrenatus said:

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=24 ; Default[6]
iSpellOverlays=1 ; Default[1]

... as well as no lines for face, feet and hands.

I added the above lines to it but i did not see any effect.

Do you have any idea? :( 

7 hours ago, effrenatus said:

Thank you, i found that. But this one also does not include any lines like this

... as well as no lines for face, feet and hands.

I added the above lines to it but i did not see any effect.

Do you have any idea? :( 

You found the skee64.ini but didn't see those lines anywhere?

That doesn't make sense. Maybe it's time to check the Racemenu archive. Open the .7z (or .zip, whatever). Go down to the Skse\Plugins\ folder, you should see the skee64.ini. Now open it.

image.png.cb3a8d9a1cd2684af59b19af8ec0801c.pngThe overlay information you're looking for is about halfway down.

BTW, what mod manager are you using?

Seeking for some help with the MCM setting : 

Hello, I found the PW constantly gives me the message that my PC gained a reputation from submissive behavior and increased submissive fame, but I have no idea why and don't know how to correctly set my MCM to gain PW fame more reasonably. This image is what I found on the console.  

I am not certain and don't know how to fix it, but I have some ideas about why this happened

1. The mods "Sex Lab - Sexual Fame 'Framework' 0.99 SE" and "SLSF Fame Comments SE 3.5" and their setting may respond to this.

2. I added some Armor KeyWord, like "Eroticarmor" from "SexLab Aroused"  to my equipment to let the mod "BaboDialogue" work.

image.thumb.jpeg.35f44590c38ebaabd00de5f7caee4d75.jpeg

Is this the Mod that has Windhelm invite you to a feast, and if you accept, the Dragonborn blacks out, wakes up gagged and is presented in a room full of nobles?

Because when I triggered the scene, they just stood there and didn't do anything. A while passes and then the game crashes. Sooner if I go sit down on the chair.

12 hours ago, Slickbutter said:

Is this the Mod that has Windhelm invite you to a feast, and if you accept, the Dragonborn blacks out, wakes up gagged and is presented in a room full of nobles?

Because when I triggered the scene, they just stood there and didn't do anything. A while passes and then the game crashes. Sooner if I go sit down on the chair.

Just saw your comment and I believe you are correct.  The Windhelm special start when you are asked to come to a feast is the PW alternate way of starting.  In the latest version of PW, It works through the entire scenario but not sexlab scene occurs.  This was different for me from the prior version where each scene played out (or most of them).  For me in the new version, the scenario can proceed to the end but when I am made PW and get propositioned, no sexlab scene plays and no standard sexlab scene occurs either outside of PW.  There are descriptions previously of some endless search the script goes through.  Sorry for your issue.  Even though there were issues with the prior version (mostly with swarms when made PW), I plan to downgrade as PW is spamming my game with scripts even though I have disabled it.  It has occurred from the start of this playthrough and some mods are struggling that never struggled before.  Unfortunately, I'm not smart enough to understand script lag or spamming or whatever the term is or how how to deal with it.  Good luck.

Started the mod through Death Alternative > Simple Slavery, got sent to Solitude.

Talk to an NPC, arrange sex.. no animation starts- the game is acting as if I'm already in the middle of an animation and they're waiting for it to finish before it's their turn, the same thing happens with horny animals in town, once their arousal threshold is met they start following me around waiting for a turn as well.

I have tried a number of options in the MCM to clear any existing animations it might think I'm involved in, through both this and other mods. Nothing I do seems to fix it. I have not verified that I can still trigger a sexlab scene outside of this mod, but one did trigger prior to DA sending me to SS.

I am running 1130, I've got the up-to-date (as of Christmas) SKSE, address library, etc.

Should I revert to a pre-PW start save and downgrade PW to 1.4?

7 hours ago, Miss Tee said:

Just saw your comment and I believe you are correct.  The Windhelm special start when you are asked to come to a feast is the PW alternate way of starting.  In the latest version of PW, It works through the entire scenario but not sexlab scene occurs.  This was different for me from the prior version where each scene played out (or most of them).  For me in the new version, the scenario can proceed to the end but when I am made PW and get propositioned, no sexlab scene plays and no standard sexlab scene occurs either outside of PW.  There are descriptions previously of some endless search the script goes through.  Sorry for your issue.  Even though there were issues with the prior version (mostly with swarms when made PW), I plan to downgrade as PW is spamming my game with scripts even though I have disabled it.  It has occurred from the start of this playthrough and some mods are struggling that never struggled before.  Unfortunately, I'm not smart enough to understand script lag or spamming or whatever the term is or how how to deal with it.  Good luck.

I see, well, I was curious where this came from. It was neat, even if it unfortunately didn't come through all the way.

Were there more events like this? Like it's different in Whiterun or Solitude?

I also kind of want to ask if they work if they do exist

2 hours ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi just want to ask since the PW has hard requirement for ConsoleUtil. The current ConsuleUtil is not working with Skyrim 1.6.1130. Keep getting CTD if I install the ConsuleUtil. So I have to remove the ConsuleUtil. So does that mean the current Public Whore mod cannot work properly on Skyrim 1.6.1130?

I think that's the case.

I just realized I missed ConsoleUtil in my mod requirements download (How I did that, I don't know), which is probably why it's not working for me, makes me sad because I really like the concept of this.

2 hours ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi just want to ask since the PW has hard requirement for ConsoleUtil. The current ConsuleUtil is not working with Skyrim 1.6.1130. Keep getting CTD if I install the ConsuleUtil. So I have to remove the ConsuleUtil. So does that mean the current Public Whore mod cannot work properly on Skyrim 1.6.1130?

25 minutes ago, Thermite Dragon said:

I think that's the case.

I just realized I missed ConsoleUtil in my mod requirements download (How I did that, I don't know), which is probably why it's not working for me, makes me sad because I really like the concept of this.

ConsoleUtil NG is what you're looking for to replace ConsoleUtil. I wouldn't expect FudgyDuff to update the original anytime soon.

On 12/30/2023 at 3:34 PM, Slickbutter said:

Had also crush game at starting teleport in Windhelm scene both in LE and SE. After starting new game all is ok with all scenes. Dont know what was wrong.

Sorry for another false "update" - I removed 1.2.5, and added Gristle's 1.2.4 patch to the downloads

Admittedly I did not properly test 1.2.5, may have screwed something up in the way I merged it, not sure. Either way, 1.2.4 will be the latest PW for now - I recommend using that with the patch.