I was doing the portion of the quest where you need to help the shopkeepers; I had just finished helping Arcadia, and had passed the first section of Belethor's bit (As in, Nazeem had just interacted with me). Vilkas came in, exchanged some dialogue with Belethor. When Belethor said something along the lines of "Let me grab your order, she's free with it" Vilkas just stood at the front door, and nothing happened. Is this an issue on my end, or an issue with the mod, or something?

On 2/4/2024 at 11:58 AM, Fandrayn said:

I was doing the portion of the quest where you need to help the shopkeepers; I had just finished helping Arcadia, and had passed the first section of Belethor's bit (As in, Nazeem had just interacted with me). Vilkas came in, exchanged some dialogue with Belethor. When Belethor said something along the lines of "Let me grab your order, she's free with it" Vilkas just stood at the front door, and nothing happened. Is this an issue on my end, or an issue with the mod, or something?

After this sex scene with Vilkas had to start, but maybe failed or it take long time to start. As for me waiting 1 hour or save-load helps sometimes.

Had strange thing.

Started new game and at Improving Whiterun after asking jarl about work had no expectet dialogs with PW tane.

Recognized that i had voice pack for older version, deleted it, cleared and no change.

Only clearing and setting back aliaces from this quest by console comand resolve problem.

It is strange because i had started game 2 times with no mod change and all was ok.

On 2/4/2024 at 1:58 AM, Fandrayn said:

Often I find hitting the esc button, waiting a second or two, then returning to the game fixes the issue.

This is a simple patch for the Windhelm mission. It replaces 3 mission scripts to better account for the 4 possible endings that I've discovered. In case you don't want the endings spoiled for you I'll put them in here:

Spoiler

In all endings Raloof the horse spawns after the mission and will chase the player. But he should really only spawn if the player chose ending 1. 

1. Player is subservient and has Bestiality enabled in MCM. In this ending they meet Raloof and he does his business. This ending should already work in 1.2.4, the scripts all assume you choose this ending.
  2. Player is subservient but has Bestiality disabled. They never meet Raloof.
  3. Player chooses knife ending. Never meets Raloof.
  4. Player convinces Jarls. Never meets Raloof.

This fix will cause Raloof to remain disabled in endings 3 and 4. The player never met him so that made the most sense to me.

I left Raloof enabled for ending 2, but added checks so that he will not begin chasing the player if the MCM disables his scenes. If he is already chasing you then it is too late for this patch to take full effect. This caveat applies in both of the following scenarios:

• You installed this patch after completing the Windhelm quest, and Raloof is already chasing you.
  • You disabled Bestiality in the MCM after Raloof started chasing you.

In either scenario Raloof will have to play a SexLab scene in order to automatically stop following you. If you do not have the 5+ mods needed to play creature scenes, then his scene will never play, and he will never stop following you. You will need to resort to more desperate measures.

Install this after the main mod in your load order. Ideally this will be installed before doing the Windhelm mission.

Public Whore 1.2.4 Windhelm Ending Patch.zip

Hey I am having trouble launching the mod. Every time I launch the game I see the main menu for a second then it crashes. It seems to only be this mod, cause as soon as I disable it Skyrim loads fine and plays fine.

This is even more strange as the mod was working fine the last time I downloaded it, it is just now that it is not working. I installed all dependencies, and even all extra recommended addons but to no avail. I get the same result where this mod seems to brick my game right off the start.

The only strange thing that appears is this in the FNIS menu.

image.png.c61d1879d8678d2cc985566f96e889a9.png

Here is the full log:

image.png.15f2a36563908efedae515784dfcd97b.png

Any recommendations would be great help.

6 hours ago, Melderron said:

Hey I am having trouble launching the mod. Every time I launch the game I see the main menu for a second then it crashes. It seems to only be this mod, cause as soon as I disable it Skyrim loads fine and plays fine.

Plese check in WryeBash or in your mod manager if all master files for this mod are activated. As seen in FNIS you have not ZAZ installed.

And check LE or SE version is installed.

(and as seen in FNIS you have no animation packs exept MNC, it is not trouble but poor variety)

Windhelm quest start is going good for me. One bug.

After PW tane claimed me PW and all guests are still around i can immediatele recieve whore proposal from one of them.

And when black screen appear this dialog is active and game crush.

It would be good to block aproaching duaring quest running in fake palace location.

On 2/4/2024 at 11:58 AM, Fandrayn said:

On 2/6/2024 at 9:48 PM, blahity said:

Often I find hitting the esc button, waiting a second or two, then returning to the game fixes the issue.

After I have finished Vilkas animation, Belethor talked, it is writen  3 -4 times same things repeated. 4 people cum in... Than,  every 10 minutes same people keep cum in repetedly out of context... I have fill her up mod, my char gets keep bigger... . Is this an issue on my end?

Edited by delcan12
On 2/9/2024 at 9:44 AM, Emrakul1 said:

So, how do you uninstall this mod like, mid save?

I uninstalled it one time when bad update was released. It was good for me but is not recomended.

Shutdowh all features in MCM, dont be PW in any hold, dont have any running quest from this mod.

Be in empty space alone and save.

Run SaveCleaner and kill all from PW mods.

Delete PW mods. Refresh any overall patches such as WryeBash if you have them.

Load save. Wait to MCM entry disappear, save and exit.

But you may just disable mod in MCM and dont think about it.

12 hours ago, crococat said:

I uninstalled it one time when bad update was released. It was good for me but is not recomended.

Shutdowh all features in MCM, dont be PW in any hold, dont have any running quest from this mod.

Be in empty space alone and save.

Run SaveCleaner and kill all from PW mods.

Delete PW mods. Refresh any overall patches such as WryeBash if you have them.

Load save. Wait to MCM entry disappear, save and exit.

But you may just disable mod in MCM and dont think about it.

Where would the shut it off in the mcm menu be? I haven't seen anything obvious.

7 hours ago, Emrakul1 said:

Where would the shut it off in the mcm menu be? I haven't seen anything obvious.

Just disable all features and chancel PW status if it is in any hold.

On 2/7/2024 at 12:59 AM, kaxat said:

This is a simple patch for the Windhelm mission. It replaces 3 mission scripts to better account for the 4 possible endings that I've discovered. In case you don't want the endings spoiled for you I'll put them in here:

Reveal hidden contents

In all endings Raloof the horse spawns after the mission and will chase the player. But he should really only spawn if the player chose ending 1. 

1. Player is subservient and has Bestiality enabled in MCM. In this ending they meet Raloof and he does his business. This ending should already work in 1.2.4, the scripts all assume you choose this ending.
  2. Player is subservient but has Bestiality disabled. They never meet Raloof.
  3. Player chooses knife ending. Never meets Raloof.
  4. Player convinces Jarls. Never meets Raloof.

This fix will cause Raloof to remain disabled in endings 3 and 4. The player never met him so that made the most sense to me.

I left Raloof enabled for ending 2, but added checks so that he will not begin chasing the player if the MCM disables his scenes. If he is already chasing you then it is too late for this patch to take full effect. This caveat applies in both of the following scenarios:

• You installed this patch after completing the Windhelm quest, and Raloof is already chasing you.
  • You disabled Bestiality in the MCM after Raloof started chasing you.

In either scenario Raloof will have to play a SexLab scene in order to automatically stop following you. If you do not have the 5+ mods needed to play creature scenes, then his scene will never play, and he will never stop following you. You will need to resort to more desperate measures.

Install this after the main mod in your load order. Ideally this will be installed before doing the Windhelm mission.

Public Whore 1.2.4 Windhelm Ending Patch.zip 5.87 kB · 14 downloads

I have the CTD issue when completing the Windhelm mission.  No fix found yet.  I have initiated the PW by just speaking with the Thrane.  Is there a way to enable/activate Raloof post quest where he engages automatically?  When I enable him through the console he just stands there.  Thanks.

Hmmm... well.. that was cool.... I guess.

Played through just Whiterun as the PW and... meh...

The approach settings for NCPs seemed a bit weak to meet the quota... had to leave on asking to be used... which didn't make much sense if you are trying to play a sub non-con character.  Played around with the settings in different ways to see the results... I will say that setting the Approach distance over 600 leads to some fun things happening if you go off to a Bandit's camp... Either the Bandits will get wiped out OR the NPCs who followed you will get killed.  Hilariously annoying at times.

The approach method also seemed a bit buggy with setting the possible options... also buggy in that they wouldn't actually make requests about 80% of the time.  As I'm trying to play my character as a Sub Non-Con "Beast's Bitch" I had all but that option turned off... of the dozen or so approaches only 3 actually used the dog scene.

The one bandit cave I found a method that kept my character as a Beast's Bitch due to a dog being in the Bandit Faction... He Talked and wanted a Drink... lol.

Considering Skyrim Modding is dying off at this stage I still want to give my 2 cents on this... even if nothing happens.

1. A Slightly lighter PW Status allowing for Coming and Going as you the player pleases and with that turning off the Quota.  Though all the other restrictions/demands or events still can happen.  Maybe add in a level of punishment that makes it feel more like slavery to compensate for being allowed to come and go.

2. I'm not sure how the Fame works in this mod or with SLS Fame itself... but it's WAY Heavy on nudity and Slutty behavior... for little to no reason.  As far as I could tell this is used ONLY for becoming the PW and nothing more. Not sure why the mod had to track FAME and count it differently than SLSFame, seems like this just bloats the coding for one minor reason.  My Character had sex with maybe 10 people and raped by 50-60 animals before it kicked off... only to find I was constantly engaging humans for the most part.  Nudity Maxed out first, then a combo of Slutty behavior and beastiality is what pushed me over the value to become the PW (Set to 225 as I thought ALL of the values had a max of 100).  However, Nudity stayed at 100 and Slutty behavior was approaching 200 by the time I managed to explore the mod a little bit.  But beast never got to 100. Which brings me to...

3. While it's not the focus of the mod it really could have done more with/for Animal Lovers.  Not really sure what... not that it matters (nobody would add this kind of thing anyway, it's too late).  Maybe work at the stables for a while... appease a local annoying creature such as the Giants near Whiterun (Unique for each city)... be the entertainment for a day at the Keep for the Jarl and their guests or at the local inn (I think Slaverun has something similar)... IDK  something more than what is present in the mod.  Maybe even add a Kennel to every city dungeon where the PW can be repeatedly bred without the Public seeing this act of depravity, guest can walk into a room to watch you in a cage, there might be other PWs in cages as well.

4. Slave Tats... hmmm... ok weird idea and would require MULTIPLE tats... but tattoos being removed at the end... just seems odd.  WIth the current tattoos (I think there's 3 spots to have one from a city).  What if there was one PW Tattoo spot where it shows which cities you are/were the PW for??  (Ok making all the combos would be a pain in the arse.)  Have the tattoo in a spot where it can show any combo of PW Cities... Whiterun and Solitude.  Whiterun, WInterhold, and Riften... etc...  Collect'em all to prove you are the Skyrim Whore, lol.

As a side note: I'm not sure why there's a PW Title... this never seemed to change.  Unless it's something deeper in this mod that I didn't see.

----

Otherwise it's a fun lighter Slavery Mod.

The ONLY thing I didn't like was the Jumping from Scene to Scene During the Start (I saw 2 versions of the start in almost exactly the same flow, 1 with punishment and 1 without punishment... in both instances I refused the guard nothing different, very odd) and Punishment.

(The quick scenes and loading lead to a few crashes OR I had to go through them again due to a crash afterwards.  Very annoying.)

Small followup to the Windhelm start: My experience....

I posted much earlier that I was having issues with the alternate starts to PW.  Windhelm was always my favorite.  Problems like. No sex, just standing around and not playing through the scenario.  That type of thing.  I have used this mod for a while so it was disappointing that the later release didn't work for me.  I loaded the most recent version which I think was a modified downgrade and the associated patch and finally went to Windhelm.  I didn't explore any option other than submissive scenario and most everthing played out correctly.  It was really a lot of fun and the role playing was what I had remembered.

One issue:  Mine of course - I must not have the Zap animations loaded correctly as they will not play in the opening scenarios when wearing the gag.  They show when checking to see what animations are playing but they don't play.  Once out of the gag though, everything proceeded as normal.  Will examine this further on my end.  Probably a dependancy I missed or some complication with my setup.  

NOTE:  I don't try the alternate ways to complete the PW quest in each city.  I tried getting sent to the bandit camps once and didnt like it so I just role play as the PW in the city until done.  I do limit the required interactions.  Also, I don't remove the Tats personally when done.  I like to collect them all through my game play.  

Just an update and a heartfelt thank you to the author for his hard work.

2 hours ago, NatanusLikens said:

Hmmm... well.. that was cool.... I guess.

Played through just Whiterun as the PW and... meh...

The approach settings for NCPs seemed a bit weak to meet the quota... had to leave on asking to be used... which didn't make much sense if you are trying to play a sub non-con character.  Played around with the settings in different ways to see the results... I will say that setting the Approach distance over 600 leads to some fun things happening if you go off to a Bandit's camp... Either the Bandits will get wiped out OR the NPCs who followed you will get killed.  Hilariously annoying at times.

The approach method also seemed a bit buggy with setting the possible options... also buggy in that they wouldn't actually make requests about 80% of the time.  As I'm trying to play my character as a Sub Non-Con "Beast's Bitch" I had all but that option turned off... of the dozen or so approaches only 3 actually used the dog scene.

The one bandit cave I found a method that kept my character as a Beast's Bitch due to a dog being in the Bandit Faction... He Talked and wanted a Drink... lol.

Considering Skyrim Modding is dying off at this stage I still want to give my 2 cents on this... even if nothing happens.

1. A Slightly lighter PW Status allowing for Coming and Going as you the player pleases and with that turning off the Quota.  Though all the other restrictions/demands or events still can happen.  Maybe add in a level of punishment that makes it feel more like slavery to compensate for being allowed to come and go.

2. I'm not sure how the Fame works in this mod or with SLS Fame itself... but it's WAY Heavy on nudity and Slutty behavior... for little to no reason.  As far as I could tell this is used ONLY for becoming the PW and nothing more. Not sure why the mod had to track FAME and count it differently than SLSFame, seems like this just bloats the coding for one minor reason.  My Character had sex with maybe 10 people and raped by 50-60 animals before it kicked off... only to find I was constantly engaging humans for the most part.  Nudity Maxed out first, then a combo of Slutty behavior and beastiality is what pushed me over the value to become the PW (Set to 225 as I thought ALL of the values had a max of 100).  However, Nudity stayed at 100 and Slutty behavior was approaching 200 by the time I managed to explore the mod a little bit.  But beast never got to 100. Which brings me to...

3. While it's not the focus of the mod it really could have done more with/for Animal Lovers.  Not really sure what... not that it matters (nobody would add this kind of thing anyway, it's too late).  Maybe work at the stables for a while... appease a local annoying creature such as the Giants near Whiterun (Unique for each city)... be the entertainment for a day at the Keep for the Jarl and their guests or at the local inn (I think Slaverun has something similar)... IDK  something more than what is present in the mod.  Maybe even add a Kennel to every city dungeon where the PW can be repeatedly bred without the Public seeing this act of depravity, guest can walk into a room to watch you in a cage, there might be other PWs in cages as well.

4. Slave Tats... hmmm... ok weird idea and would require MULTIPLE tats... but tattoos being removed at the end... just seems odd.  WIth the current tattoos (I think there's 3 spots to have one from a city).  What if there was one PW Tattoo spot where it shows which cities you are/were the PW for??  (Ok making all the combos would be a pain in the arse.)  Have the tattoo in a spot where it can show any combo of PW Cities... Whiterun and Solitude.  Whiterun, WInterhold, and Riften... etc...  Collect'em all to prove you are the Skyrim Whore, lol.

As a side note: I'm not sure why there's a PW Title... this never seemed to change.  Unless it's something deeper in this mod that I didn't see.

----

Otherwise it's a fun lighter Slavery Mod.

The ONLY thing I didn't like was the Jumping from Scene to Scene During the Start (I saw 2 versions of the start in almost exactly the same flow, 1 with punishment and 1 without punishment... in both instances I refused the guard nothing different, very odd) and Punishment.

(The quick scenes and loading lead to a few crashes OR I had to go through them again due to a crash afterwards.  Very annoying.)

Didn't mean to post on top of yours but I didn't notice the time.  I am challenged myself to blend all of the mods together and for me, PW is no different.  I set approaches in PW to 30 minutes.  I don't like to ask NPCs if they want to use the PW.  Thank you for your comments as I had not worked through some of what you tried in a while.  I agree about being able to turn off the quota but it keeps me mentally in the mode so I don't mind.  I make PW less intrusive for game play purposes with only the nudity requirement and they do  not take my inventory.  You make some good suggestions and may consider trying the punishment elements again.  I role play as submissive so haven't experienced them in a while. Nice reminder.  Regarding fame, I purposefully wear many tats.  Have them set for different things so I get the NPC comments all the time.  Side benefit is the PW fame.  Played with it off and on but I leave it on now.  I like to be tagged for PW early in game instead of waiting to build the heroic fame.  I rarely do main quests before level 30-40 and simply enjoy running around with my followers.  I need the tats exposure for that purpose.  Works for me and it feels natural that I would be chosen for PW based on my sexuality.  I agree the beast element improvements would really be nice.  Great point.  Finally, I have 7 tats that I start the game with, have increased the available slots for tats and towards the end of the game, I have to remove some of them to allow for all the holds tats.  (game sometimes makes me PW in holds I have restricted).  

Anyway, thanks for the post.  Very nice analysis.  

Edited by Miss Tee

I have an issue that has me completely baffled, but first I have to figure out if this quest is from this mod. I think it is. It is the Dibella Whore quest that is based in Markarth. The Jarl calls you to his throne room and then has you agree to be the Dibellan Whore. The first thing you do is go across Skyrim to find a captain of the guard that he wants returned, and eventually you are taking this woman all around Skyrim trying to convince her to follow in her ancestors footsteps to become a priestess of Dibella. That is all pretty basic, so there really isn't much in the way of spoilers there.

So, first question is whether or not this is a quest from THIS mod? If NO, does anyone know what mod it is associated with? If YES and it is this mod, let's move on to the next part:

This quest feels endless, to be honest, and the worst part is that I am dragging people around with me, who are constantly getting in my way. They block doors, jump in front of my arrows, push up to me and push me off cliffs, and all kinds of other frustrating behavior. I just want the quest to end so that I can get rid of these people, but it just doesn't ever end. Like ever! At this point, I don't care if I finish the quest. If I could kill these POS NPCs, I'd do it just to have them out of my character's life. Of course, it would be best to just complete the damned quest. I THINK I am finally at the end and I've hit another problem that is just enraging me. So, I'm dragging little miss Dibella pants around and I'm supposed to be walking from Dragon's Bridge to Solitude and she is supposed to recognize a location along the way. Well, nothing triggers. I go back and forth five times and NOTHING. So I give up on this crap and just do a bunch of other quests for about two months or more in game time. Guess who is following me around and getting in the way the whole time? Yep, little miss Dibella pants. Fuck, I hate her at this point. So, I'm in Riften doing something completely different and out of nowhere I get a message that the quest has progressed and we have supposedly found the spot that we needed, that is along that road near Solitude. We are in RIFTEN, and it is about two or three months later (in game time). WTF!?! Okay, well at least I can get rid of this bitch, finally. I head to the spot and continue the quest. We are in Solitude and the next thing is that I'm supposed to look for the opening to the lost Temple of Dibella in Solitude. And that is it. There is nothing else to guide me. First of all, she is supposed to be some special descendant of Dibellan royalty or something that is supposed to know where the entrance is, but I, for some reason, have to find it? Okay, that would be fine if I had ANY clue, and I mean ANYTHING to guide me. But, guess what... nope. I guess I'm supposed to look under every fucking bush in Solitude, and to be honest, I don't even know if it is the city of Solitude or the surounding area. Fuck me. After two wasted hours of the most tedious poking around every nook and cranny of Solitude, I still have no clue what the fuck I'm looking for, or where it is. If you haven't guessed, I'm pissed the fuck off. Who the fuck designs something like this? Give me a damned clue at least, but better yet put a fucking pointer on the map that leads me, like the moron that I am, to the exact spot that I need to be to solve this stupid puzzle, so that I can get rid of this stupid woman that has been making my life miserable for the past month (in real time). 

Please, anyone just save me from the misery of my current game. 

4 hours ago, cerebus300 said:

I have an issue that has me completely baffled, but first I have to figure out if this quest is from this mod. I think it is. It is the Dibella Whore quest that is based in Markarth. The Jarl calls you to his throne room and then has you agree to be the Dibellan Whore. The first thing you do is go across Skyrim to find a captain of the guard that he wants returned, and eventually you are taking this woman all around Skyrim trying to convince her to follow in her ancestors footsteps to become a priestess of Dibella. That is all pretty basic, so there really isn't much in the way of spoilers there.

So, first question is whether or not this is a quest from THIS mod? If NO, does anyone know what mod it is associated with? If YES and it is this mod, let's move on to the next part:

This quest feels endless, to be honest, and the worst part is that I am dragging people around with me, who are constantly getting in my way. They block doors, jump in front of my arrows, push up to me and push me off cliffs, and all kinds of other frustrating behavior. I just want the quest to end so that I can get rid of these people, but it just doesn't ever end. Like ever! At this point, I don't care if I finish the quest. If I could kill these POS NPCs, I'd do it just to have them out of my character's life. Of course, it would be best to just complete the damned quest. I THINK I am finally at the end and I've hit another problem that is just enraging me. So, I'm dragging little miss Dibella pants around and I'm supposed to be walking from Dragon's Bridge to Solitude and she is supposed to recognize a location along the way. Well, nothing triggers. I go back and forth five times and NOTHING. So I give up on this crap and just do a bunch of other quests for about two months or more in game time. Guess who is following me around and getting in the way the whole time? Yep, little miss Dibella pants. Fuck, I hate her at this point. So, I'm in Riften doing something completely different and out of nowhere I get a message that the quest has progressed and we have supposedly found the spot that we needed, that is along that road near Solitude. We are in RIFTEN, and it is about two or three months later (in game time). WTF!?! Okay, well at least I can get rid of this bitch, finally. I head to the spot and continue the quest. We are in Solitude and the next thing is that I'm supposed to look for the opening to the lost Temple of Dibella in Solitude. And that is it. There is nothing else to guide me. First of all, she is supposed to be some special descendant of Dibellan royalty or something that is supposed to know where the entrance is, but I, for some reason, have to find it? Okay, that would be fine if I had ANY clue, and I mean ANYTHING to guide me. But, guess what... nope. I guess I'm supposed to look under every fucking bush in Solitude, and to be honest, I don't even know if it is the city of Solitude or the surounding area. Fuck me. After two wasted hours of the most tedious poking around every nook and cranny of Solitude, I still have no clue what the fuck I'm looking for, or where it is. If you haven't guessed, I'm pissed the fuck off. Who the fuck designs something like this? Give me a damned clue at least, but better yet put a fucking pointer on the map that leads me, like the moron that I am, to the exact spot that I need to be to solve this stupid puzzle, so that I can get rid of this stupid woman that has been making my life miserable for the past month (in real time). 

Please, anyone just save me from the misery of my current game. 

This is the mod you are looking for:

I completed the quest line without problems you described, but i was also focused on completing it.

i see 2 possibilities for you:

1. disable, clear the safe and reinstall the mod with the option of "yarls letter" disabled (in MCM)

2. complete the quest first

i hope this helps

4 hours ago, monty359 said:

This is the mod you are looking for:

I completed the quest line without problems you described, but i was also focused on completing it.

i see 2 possibilities for you:

1. disable, clear the safe and reinstall the mod with the option of "yarls letter" disabled (in MCM)

2. complete the quest first

i hope this helps

Thanks for info. Do you remember where the entrance to the Dibella Temple is? I'm hoping that it is the end of this quest, but I don't think that I can actually find it, given the lack of information in the mod.

Yeah, now that you point it out, that is the mod. Sorry to everyone for cluttering up this mod's space. 

13 minutes ago, cerebus300 said:

Thanks for info. Do you remember where the entrance to the Dibella Temple is? I'm hoping that it is the end of this quest, but I don't think that I can actually find it, given the lack of information in the mod.

Yeah, now that you point it out, that is the mod. Sorry to everyone for cluttering up this mod's space. 

Spoiler

When you run to the palace from the College, on the left side in a small place. You should inspect the the corners there.

On 2/22/2024 at 11:34 AM, Wubb_Wubbs said:

so the slave tats are not showing up in the mcm and i even got the pw slave tats replacer and they are still not showing up in the mcm do i need to start a new save for the tats to show up?

Did you do the an update of your slave tattoos resources inside of SlaveTats MCM? If not, this is probably the cause.