Kingdom Hearts 3

21 minutes ago, Irastris said:

Correct, I would have to go through and modify her animations to accomodate heels. If you were okay with clipping though, you're welcome to get in contact for the request, otherwise I can still do pubes and stockings.

+2 for pubes and stockings. And great job on Aqua ??

45 minutes ago, Irastris said:

Correct, I would have to go through and modify her animations to accomodate heels. If you were okay with clipping though, you're welcome to get in contact for the request, otherwise I can still do pubes and stockings.

I probably will sometime today or tomorrow for something when I'm free.

7 minutes ago, Irastris said:

Goodbye version 1 post haha.

I can't give it out for free now, that'd be unfair to everyone that just bought it. No more Aqua until someone does it for free, I suppose. Best of luck guys.

some people do do posts about like, early access for paid subs while mentioning a free version coming later (weeks or sometimes months)
i think its technically bending the rules but people here still do it. so thats an option if you still want to post that stuff here

4 hours ago, Irastris said:

Goodbye version 1 post haha.

I can't give it out for free now, that'd be unfair to everyone that just bought it. No more Aqua until someone does it for free, I suppose. Best of luck guys.

Irastris - This post is not directed at you. But the leechers who decided to make an issue.

And people wonder why modders go the paid route to begin with. Instead of "protesting with their wallets" they decide to make stupid comments and end up scaring modders away. So tired of the entitlement in the modding communities.

Look folks - Modding is HARD. It requires skill and time. Even more time if someone wants to teach themselves how to mod, thus developing the skill from scratch. As a result, it's a marketable skill. Not everyone wants to do it for free. Don't like that? Do it yourself, or PATIENTLY wait for someone who has free time and does modding as a hobby, and not to put more money in the bank account. It's that simple! Or have all of you leechers forgot we are still in a global pandemic? So people are absolutely flocking to ways to market their skills in order to stay afloat and not end up homeless!

Absolutely tired of the toxicity in these communities primarily from members who do nothing but consume, while screaming "I WANT MORE!" And absolutely shredding modders simply because they want to put food on the table. Can't contribute to the topic, do like I do. DON'T POST. You feel a topic goes against site rules? Anonymously report it. If the moderators find a problem, it will be dealt with. No reason to say "ugh! This topic violates X rule, we should do something about it." (There's a report button, USE IT!)Thus pissing off the talent if the moderators deem the thread is in good standing. Which in turn means, the only person to give you anything, is now gone. Thus you've accomplished absolutely nothing. You don't get a mod, and you even deterred future modders with your behavior.

Sorry /rant over

PS: Yes paid mods suck. Everyone, including myself would LOVE to just click a download, put it into a game, and enjoy it. But as someone who has dabbled VERY briefly in modding, and quite honestly did a piss poor job at it. Even I can see, there's a reason people choose to charge. Took me SEVERAL DAYS to learn how to create 3D nipples. When all the other work, including the texture, was provided for me. All I had to do was extrude some polygons, and try my best to make it look sexy. So I can easily imagine modifying or even creating an entire model, is well, and truly beyond my skillset and those who do have the skillset, would easily charge for it.

27 minutes ago, JuliusXIII said:

I was under the impression the only thing disallowed here was the illegal distribution of paid mods. I didn't think it was against the rules for a modder to market or sell their own work.

There are several rules,  One against advertisement of paid mods, one against linking to paid mods. Apparently as long as there is a free version of the mod in question, advertisement to a paysite is considered alright since it is considered Support, but a Paywall only is a no go and should be Removed ASAP.  I don't mind supporting, especially as a one time or w/e when I have extra, but when someone says  Pay or Nothing. Good Bye, we have hundreds upon hundreds of  paywall sites/mods just like it. Don't need that crap here.

I Have no problem if someone wanted a few dollars here or there once in a while for support. Money doesn't come easy any more. But anyone saying that a Mod should be paywall only, is in the wrong place. We lose a ton of content, support, and probable help for others who are making mods when they only want money in return, or nothing. There is a BIG   Difference between     Support     //      Paywall.

10 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Irastris - This post is not directed at you. But the leechers who decided to make an issue.

And people wonder why modders go the paid route to begin with. Instead of "protesting with their wallets" they decide to make stupid comments and end up scaring modders away. So tired of the entitlement in the modding communities.

Look folks - Modding is HARD. It requires skill and time. Even more time if someone wants to teach themselves how to mod, thus developing the skill from scratch. As a result, it's a marketable skill. Not everyone wants to do it for free. Don't like that? Do it yourself, or PATIENTLY wait for someone who has free time and does modding as a hobby, and not to put more money in the bank account. It's that simple! Or have all of you leechers forgot we are still in a global pandemic? So people are absolutely flocking to ways to market their skills in order to stay afloat and not end up homeless!

Absolutely tired of the toxicity in these communities primarily from members who do nothing but consume, while screaming "I WANT MORE!" And absolutely shredding modders simply because they want to put food on the table. Can't contribute to the topic, do like I do. DON'T POST. You feel a topic goes against site rules? Anonymously report it. If the moderators find a problem, it will be dealt with. No reason to say "ugh! This topic violates X rule, we should do something about it." (There's a report button, USE IT!)Thus pissing off the talent if the moderators deem the thread is in good standing. Which in turn means, the only person to give you anything, is now gone. Thus you've accomplished absolutely nothing. You don't get a mod, and you even deterred future modders with your behavior.

Sorry /rant over

PS: Yes paid mods suck. Everyone, including myself would LOVE to just click a download, put it into a game, and enjoy it. But as someone who has dabbled VERY briefly in modding, and quite honestly did a piss poor job at it. Even I can see, there's a reason people choose to charge. Took me SEVERAL DAYS to learn how to create 3D nipples. When all the other work, including the texture, was provided for me. All I had to do was extrude some polygons, and try my best to make it look sexy. So I can easily imagine modifying or even creating an entire model, is well, and truly beyond my skillset and those who do have the skillset, would easily charge for it.

I wasn't going to reply to this but hey. Nobody said modding isn't hard or he should get some support from it or anything like that. You are kinda putting words into people mouth that never said anything like that and may offend them. It's your opinion but you make it sound like it's the only right thing. 

But if you use a platform that clearly states that you can not promote your stuff here and the WIPs and release both go towards that then its not right. Rules are rules for a reason. 

Nobody ever said that he shouldn't sell it if he thinks that way thats his own choice and that's fine. But if you sign up somewhere you gotta accept the rules.

Thats like previewing a game on Steam and then fucking off Steam to sell it on Epic after (Which has happened). Thats also platform missuse. 

Anyways my point is as much as you call us leechers or people making it a problem. While his mods are his mods he is also not entitled for selling his mod here.

As people mentioned there are ways arround it. He could have released it for now paid only "as a support" while releasing it a month down the line for free or whatever. 

So please don't blame just us when there is more to this than just "the leechers" that totally would support too if these things wouldn't be a thing ;)

I've been doing 3D work as a hobby for 7 years and in that time I've given plenty away for free with donations. Guess what? No one donates.

You want something, but you want it for free. It's amazingly entitled. Do you say to yourself "I want the newest smartphone, the company that made it better give it to me for free."?

Pray tell why it's different when a freelancing individual just wants to make content for people while also having their financial burdons taken care of a little. My mods cost only a little more than an hour's pay at a minimum wage job and that just drives some people batshit insane.

I don't see anyone else doing NSFW content for KH3. You demonized the sole provider. Good job.

No one seems to have noticed my post got restored. ?

well to be clear, im not trying to demonize anyone, and im fine with paid mods myself. im just trying to communicate the rules of the server and how other people managed to advertise their paid stuff here. 

honestly there arent many places to advertise paid nsfw mods since patreon kills search results for them. it sucks since i generally like to know whats happening in the nsfw modding space

1 minute ago, hilbo75 said:

well to be clear, im not trying to demonize anyone, and im fine with paid mods myself. im just trying to communicate the rules of the server and how other people managed to advertise their paid stuff here. 

honestly there arent many places to advertise paid nsfw mods since patreon kills search results for them. it sucks since i generally like to know whats happening in the nsfw modding space

No worries about you, you seem cool. Really, I would like to rely on donations, but there's two factors that make that difficult.

1. An out of the way PayPal donation link is rarely clicked. I know this from experience.

2. Using a service such as Gumroad, which would allow payment-optional hosting of the mod, puts me in the way of both earnings fees and DMCA takedowns.

Really, it's an imperfect situation for everybody. I get if someone is simply disappointed that something costs money, and will turn away for that reason, but to be outright malicious and take time to attack it is just so disappointing, and very telling of what kind of person they must be in daily life.

43 minutes ago, Irastris said:

Really, it's an imperfect situation for everybody. I get if someone is simply disappointed that something costs money, and will turn away for that reason, but to be outright malicious and take time to attack it is just so disappointing, and very telling of what kind of person they must be in daily life.

Out right Malicious and take time to attack?

I think you are confused. First of all, You are doing a paywall. That is Breaking rules 1-2 of this Site, which Are the Rules of this site. Paywalls and Advertisements for them are  NOT ALLOWED HERE.   So we call you out on it, or report, etc, and you say it is a bad thing. We have thousands of paywall mods and everything, But Not Here. LL Doesn't Do Paywalls or Advertisements for them, and LL Doesn't let Paywall mods get posted for free.

Rules of the place. Not Malicious, We just don't need that Crap here, especially since it is becoming way more common and pretty much everywhere else. You could easily bypass this, by putting out a Free Version, ( BASIC ) and have all the extra crap and etc as paywall, did you? No? Do you have to do it? NO? Not a rule here. I come here for Mods, Help with mods, Learn new ways to make mods, ideas, etc. Malicious & Spiteful, I give that about 50% on reporting, just because you IGNORED the rules and advertised for paywall mod anyway. There are no exceptions.

Also I understand you want money for your mods, that is alright. Go get it, But Not here. Not Allowed. I support modders when I have spare money, which isn't very often any more. No one says You have to put it here for free.

So calling you out for breaking a rule while nobody here has an issue on paid mods in general is malicious ?

All we said was that you shouldnt sell it here as it is not allowed. Nobody ever attacked you or said you shouldn't charge for it. You are very well encouraged to do so. 

After all we are called leechers and insulted on multiple ways for simply calling out a rule break.

Nobody ever questioned your work the time invested or any of that it's actually very much appreciated. Its funny how people put words in a way that it benefits their own believes and opinions

I'm just chilling, mates. Someone reported the post, and now LoversLab has restored it. Whatever stance you're defending, whether its simply the guidelines of this forum, a vendetta against monetization, or anything else, it would seem to me that it's not as eggregious an issue as you two are backseat moderating for.

51 minutes ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

Out right Malicious and take time to attack?

I think you are confused. First of all, You are doing a paywall. That is Breaking rules 1-2 of this Site, which Are the Rules of this site. Paywalls and Advertisements for them are  NOT ALLOWED HERE.   So we call you out on it, or report, etc, and you say it is a bad thing. We have thousands of paywall mods and everything, But Not Here. LL Doesn't Do Paywalls or Advertisements for them, and LL Doesn't let Paywall mods get posted for free.

Rules of the place. Not Malicious, We just don't need that Crap here, especially since it is becoming way more common and pretty much everywhere else. You could easily bypass this, by putting out a Free Version, ( BASIC ) and have all the extra crap and etc as paywall, did you? No? Do you have to do it? NO? Not a rule here. I come here for Mods, Help with mods, Learn new ways to make mods, ideas, etc. Malicious & Spiteful, I give that about 50% on reporting, just because you IGNORED the rules and advertised for paywall mod anyway. There are no exceptions.

Also I understand you want money for your mods, that is alright. Go get it, But Not here. Not Allowed. I support modders when I have spare money, which isn't very often any more. No one says You have to put it here for free.

Then why didn't you report the post to begin with? See there's a difference between anonymously reporting the post for a rule violation and moving on. And outright going into the topic typing up it's against the rules, saying someone should do something about it, then leaving. To refresh your memory "

Then it needs to be reported and taken down, as breaking 1 rules again.

No Advertisement for Paid Mods   UNLESS   there is a FREE  version of the PAID MOD ( NOT a different mod, but the one which is being advertised )"

Everyone has a report button. But instead of silently and respectfully doing a report and moving on, you decided to cause an issue. That's the problem!

@makke007 Calling someone out for violating the rules, instead of you know, using the report button, can easily be considered malicious. You are starting trouble where it doesn't need to be, and back seat moderating. Instead of using the report function.  As for the leeching comment, sorry but the truth hurts. Causing issues because you disagree with how someone does something, while not contributing to this forum, is the definition of a leecher. Someone who only consumes. But my comment was not personally directed at you.

For future reference to those who have an issue with any post. The report button is on the right hand side of every post. Click the 3 dots, and then boom.

PS: I replied in this topic to begin with in regards to the rant because these sort of issues DO have consequences. Scaring away the talent. You two may see it as simply informing someone of the rules. But it does seem the majority takes it as an attack on the modder, who is the only one in this topic showing any skill to get the job done. That is the problem in these communities. People whether intentionally or not, attack the talent and scare them away. That is how paid mods occur in the first place. You want paid mods to decrease? Approach the talent with a bit more respect and give them a bit of leeway. (Within reason of course.) As @hilbo75 did. He offered solutions, that others have used. Instead of immediately pouncing on the "rule violation" and making a deal about it.

All I'm saying is there's a right and wrong way to go about everything. And clearly, you two primarily went the wrong way about it.

Anyhow, there won't be any further comments from me as we are grossly offtopic. And I personally don't want to scare away the talent.

8 minutes ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Then why didn't you report the post to begin with? See there's a difference between anonymously reporting the post for a rule violation and moving on. And outright going into the topic typing up it's against the rules, saying someone should do something about it, then leaving.

EVERYONE has a report button. But instead of silently and respectfully doing a report and moving on, you decided to cause an issue. That's the problem!

@makke007 - Calling a mod out for violating the rules, instead of you know, using the report button, can easily be considered malicious. You are starting trouble where it doesn't need to be, and back seat moderating. Instead of using the report function.

For future reference to those who have an issue with any post. The report button is on the right hand side of every post. Click the 3 dots, and then boom.

So your Angry because we didn't want Paywall Mods advertised here.   ;F

And you have no problem with Ignoring the Rules? Yes, we are going to Report + Discuss and Complain.  He Understood the Rules and chose to IGNORE them. That is double his problem. You would think that would upset you unless you like pay mods here. I know he is the only one doing mods blah blah blah. What is the saddest thing here is that all these paywall moders make mods for money, realize they aren't getting jack**** or much attention,  Come here,  Make an account,  IGNORE the rules,  and advertise to a site that  Specially says and has rules against   Paywall Mods.  Does it anyway, and it doesn't bother you at all.

14 minutes ago, Hakufu1021 said:

All I'm saying is there's a right and wrong way to go about everything. And clearly, you two primarily went the wrong way about it.

And you stating to not give a fuck and ignore all rules is clearly the right way to do so ? : )
You literally shit on us and OUR opinion on multiple equasions while not respecting ours.

As the post got reinstated while breaking the rules shows how much that nice little 3 dot report buttons works ? 
Again i am not saying he SHOULD NOT sell his mod or his mod is bad or his time shouldn't be valued. Again just stating this websites/forums facts. 

The post getting reinstated would indicate to me that you two are demanding a ruleset be followed that the LoversLab staff themselves do not care about. At that point, is it really a rule at all? You guys want to enforce rules that haven't been updated in 7 years, with the monetization clause being 8 years old. Shit changes.

14 minutes ago, Irastris said:

The post getting reinstated would indicate to me that you two are demanding a ruleset be followed that the LoversLab staff themselves do not care about. At that point, is it really a rule at all? You guys want to enforce rules that haven't been updated in 7 years, with the monetization clause being 8 years old. Shit changes.

Respectfully, people seem to have differing opinions. To me, if the rules are 8 years old, that means nothing has changed in those 8 years to warrant an update. Not the opposite.  However, them not caring about the rule is apparent. This misunderstanding is on the staff of the site. They either need to update the rules if they've changed or start following them if they havent. It's on them that these arguments are even happening in the first place.