Kingdom Hearts 3

I'm not closely familiar with Kingdom Hearts, but I have in-depth experience modding UE4 games in addition to standard 3D modeling, my work can be viewed on my Discord. If the interest is there, I will accept commissions for any characters of legal age.

@starfoxforever While the effort is impressive, I figure I should tell you that BMS is unnecessary for this.

5 hours ago, Irastris said:

I'm not closely familiar with Kingdom Hearts, but I have in-depth experience modding UE4 games in addition to standard 3D modeling, my work can be viewed on my Discord. I am a paid modder, so if the interest is there, I will accept commissions for any characters of legal age.

@starfoxforever While the effort is impressive, I figure I should tell you that BMS is unnecessary for this.

i am interested in commissioning nude mods for Aqua and Kairi for starters.

On 4/1/2021 at 7:11 PM, Irastris said:

I'm not closely familiar with Kingdom Hearts, but I have in-depth experience modding UE4 games in addition to standard 3D modeling, my work can be viewed on my Discord. I am a paid modder, so if the interest is there, I will accept commissions for any characters of legal age.

they're not real people, they have no "age" - they have an appearance. i guess it's the thought that counts, but i'm not getting anything relevant from a normy anyway. 

1 hour ago, groovyboat said:

they're not real people, they have no "age" - they have an appearance. i guess it's the thought that counts, but i'm not getting anything relevant from a normy anyway. 

You'd be amazed how many people think pixels are alive and that made up ages matter -_- Its the reason why we have a full nude cast in GBFVS except for Ferry, who looks older than a literal loli which has a nude mod. All because the creator of the game assigned a made up age. But the loli's age is "unknown" so its fine. Shit absolutely kills me hahaha.

Ah yes, let me just produce and sell material that many bodies of people, especially legal courts, would consider child exploitation material.

Brilliant idea. It's not about what I think about the controversy, it's about not risking fucking jail time.

1 hour ago, Irastris said:

Ah yes, let me just produce and sell material that many bodies of people, especially legal courts, would consider child exploitation material.

Brilliant idea. It's not about what I think about the controversy, it's about not risking fucking jail time.

No offense dude but I think you're talking Kingdom Hearts mods a little seriously.

2 hours ago, Irastris said:

Modding underage gaming related characters does not get you in court, period, cuz those are not real people.

Its all about being on the moral highground and what's generally accepted in other human's eyes, which, if you're on loverslab, you're already looked down upon anyway.

Ok so it'd be Square to take it down there's the whole Disney owns thing but Disney doesn't care nor do they control the Kingdom Hearts series that's Still Square Enix sense they are the ones Making the Games and Writing them and Disney leaves them in control over the series so it'd be Square Enix not Disney to remove any NSFW mods if they become aware of these hypothetical mods and I don't think they'll care to much  only if it gets really out of hand or they'll put a stop to it very erley on Regardless of ownership Kingdom Hearts is truly a Square Enix ip with Disney characters and it's obvious that all Disney cares about is making money and Square has done nothing but that with Kingdom Hearts especially after KH3s sales So I'm quite positive Square would be in charge Disney is only really that involved in Regards to the the Disney properties and mostly in recent games . So I don't think Disney will do anything unless it's absolutely neccessary in Regards to kh that's what they leave Square Enix up to 

8 hours ago, Gothtaku666 said:

Ok so it'd be Square to take it down there's the whole Disney owns thing but Disney doesn't care nor do they control the Kingdom Hearts series that's Still Square Enix sense they are the ones Making the Games and Writing them and Disney leaves them in control over the series so it'd be Square Enix not Disney to remove any NSFW mods if they become aware of these hypothetical mods and I don't think they'll care to much  only if it gets really out of hand or they'll put a stop to it very erley on Regardless of ownership Kingdom Hearts is truly a Square Enix ip with Disney characters and it's obvious that all Disney cares about is making money and Square has done nothing but that with Kingdom Hearts especially after KH3s sales So I'm quite positive Square would be in charge Disney is only really that involved in Regards to the the Disney properties and mostly in recent games . So I don't think Disney will do anything unless it's absolutely neccessary in Regards to kh that's what they leave Square Enix up to 

Nope your wrong Disney now ownz KH. There is an interview with the Director stating it. It is also why there is no FF Characters in game. Gotta keep that Disney image squeaky clean. And that is why 3 sucked and was so easy.

1 hour ago, VonVolx said:

Nope your wrong Disney now ownz KH. There is an interview with the Director stating it. It is also why there is no FF Characters in game. Gotta keep that Disney image squeaky clean. And that is why 3 sucked and was so easy.

I see you have not fought Yozora on Critical Mode

4 hours ago, JuliusXIII said:

I see you have not fought Yozora on Critical Mode

To be fair, one fight doesn't make the game hard. It makes that fight hard.

The hardest difficulty in this game is a joke compared to the others. You have too many options I combat to possibly fail. Not my words for clarity, haven't played it myself, but thats what I hear from my sister and the general consensus online.

36 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

To be fair, one fight doesn't make the game hard. It makes that fight hard.

The hardest difficulty in this game is a joke compared to the others. You have too many options I combat to possibly fail. Not my words for clarity, haven't played it myself, but thats what I hear from my sister and the general consensus online.

That was only true at the time when the game came out, when there was only proud mode. Critical mode came out later as an update, and made the game as hard as the others, if not harder. There's also now an option to turn on pro codes, that make the game ridiculously more harder. You would know that the game is actually difficult on critical mode, if you actually played it.