Kingdom Hearts 3

1 hour ago, dropkickinit said:

anyone have a or wanna upload a complete save? no ones uploaded one to the nexus yet and i wanna start a new game with oathkeeper but you need to beat the game and get all the lucky emblems for it to be unlocked for future playthroughs

Just download WeMod and use the KH3 trainer on it, to give you all keyblades. Or just download FLiNG's KH3 trainer by searching on google, if you don't want to use WeMod for some reason.

12 hours ago, Irastris said:

Mega W.I.P.

Reveal hidden contents

cbi21j.png

Nice which items are you cooking ? just the mesh or do you have to keep the animations/skeleton and sub meterials intact too ? I'd love to release my bigger boobs but yea im having problems fixing my issue cause nobody wants to help xD Cause its not canon

1 hour ago, makke007 said:

Nice which items are you cooking ? just the mesh or do you have to keep the animations/skeleton and sub meterials intact too ? I'd love to release my bigger boobs but yea im having problems fixing my issue cause nobody wants to help xD Cause its not canon

Not sure if you are going to get help from Irastris. Not trying to diss them or anything, but they charge for their mods, so why would they help other people to compete with them? Btu if they are willing to help, then good on them.

13 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Not sure if you are going to get help from Irastris. Not trying to diss them or anything, but they charge for their mods, so why would they help other people to compete with them? Btu if they are willing to help, then good on them.

Im not doing a nude mod either way so im not sure how i am competing : )

And well if they charge for it then well. Dont get me wrong mods are alot of work but just using this platform to then sell their mods is kinda meh to me. 
Stuff here is for the community and thats what im going to do with my boob upscale :shrug:

Just my personal opinion tho

2 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Btu if they are willing to help, then good on them.

2 hours ago, makke007 said:

Im not doing a nude mod either way so im not sure how i am competing : )

I've provided assistance on the two major Kingdom Hearts modding Discords. LL is not a service where I provide tutorials.

2 hours ago, Irastris said:

W.I.P. #2

Just patching up some clipping at this point, her outfit has been made fully modular so plenty of versions will be available.

Hide contents

eaqz1y.png

ohogua.png

Cool!
Hope you can do the same for Kairi’s skirt’s layer/extension.

Which program do you use again for modding? Is it 3Dmigoto?

Cheers

6 hours ago, Irastris said:

W.I.P. #2

Just patching up some clipping at this point, her outfit has been made fully modular so plenty of versions will be available.

Reveal hidden contents

eaqz1y.png

ohogua.png

Looks pretty good. The areas where her legs and hips connect seems a bit... off though. Bit sunken? But I assume that's part of the clipping issues you mentioned. Otherwise it's amazing.

10 hours ago, kunobanget said:

Cool!
Hope you can do the same for Kairi’s skirt’s layer/extension.

Which program do you use again for modding? Is it 3Dmigoto?

Cheers

Learn to do it yourself, and then teach everyone else how to do it. That way, people like you can stop begging.

7 hours ago, SonicMan1234 said:

Looks pretty good. The areas where her legs and hips connect seems a bit... off though. Bit sunken? But I assume that's part of the clipping issues you mentioned. Otherwise it's amazing.

Hey there, indeed her proportions are a bit strange as I had to extend and extrude many parts of the body in order to line everything up within the clothing, this is a common consequence of making a nude patch for non-photoreal games. I will not be fixing it as there's unfortunately nothing I can fix without completely ignoring the game's art direction.

4 hours ago, Irastris said:

Hey there, indeed her proportions are a bit strange as I had to extend and extrude many parts of the body in order to line everything up within the clothing, this is a common consequence of making a nude patch for non-photoreal games. I will not be fixing it as there's unfortunately nothing I can fix without completely ignoring the game's art direction.

A shame. Though it sounds like it's because of the clothing? If you made a non-modular version then couldn't it be fixed? Or would it still be an issue because of the art style?

1 hour ago, Irastris said:

Alright, version 1 of the full nude mod of Aqua is here, does not currently modify Anti-Aqua. Requests are welcome for customized clothing combinations but will take a little longer to fulfill as I finalize the editing.

Contact me at either of the links in my signature for purchasing information.

Screenshot:

Reveal hidden contents

KINGDOM_HEARTS_III_2021-04-20_10-25-18.p

Holy shit. That's amazing. Any sort of nude mod for KH is like a teenage dream come true.

I wonder if it'd be possible to give her some sexy ankle-strap high heels or something like that. I'd assume not? I went and looked up the original model just to refresh my memory and her shoes are flat anyway. The heel collision would never match unless you could somehow update it. The perfect version for me tho would be (if possible) heels, 3d pubes, and her stockings.

Anyway, def gonna try and buy this later. This is well worth every penny.

30 minutes ago, SonicMan1234 said:

The heel collision would never match unless you could somehow update it.

Correct, I would have to go through and modify her animations to accomodate heels. If you were okay with clipping though, you're welcome to get in contact for the request, otherwise I can still do pubes and stockings.