Kingdom Hearts 3

1 hour ago, NumberXer0 said:

To be fair, one fight doesn't make the game hard. It makes that fight hard.

The hardest difficulty in this game is a joke compared to the others. You have too many options I combat to possibly fail. Not my words for clarity, haven't played it myself, but thats what I hear from my sister and the general consensus online.

I mean, you could say literally the same thing about KH2. It was piss easy compared to the first at launch, and only got hard later. And even then Reflect almost single-handedly breaks that game in half. And if Reflect wasn't enough, try Limti Form literally healing you by attacking. The difficulty of KH2 is almost exclusively limited to the post game. KH3 is very similar in this way, except it's Data Fights are way more fun, more straight forward, more fair, and arguably more difficult. And if that wasn't enough, you can always try a Level 1 Run.

Beat the entire game at Level 1 on Critical Mode with the Kingdom Key and then tell me how easy KH3 is.

7 minutes ago, JuliusXIII said:

I mean, you could say literally the same thing about KH2. It was piss easy compared to the first at launch, and only got hard later. And even then Reflect almost single-handedly breaks that game in half. And if Reflect wasn't enough, try Limti Form literally healing you by attacking. The difficulty of KH2 is almost exclusively limited to the post game. KH3 is very similar in this way, except it's Data Fights are way more fun, more straight forward, more fair, and arguably more difficult. And if that wasn't enough, you can always try a Level 1 Run.

Beat the entire game at Level 1 on Critical Mode with the Kingdom Key and then tell me how easy KH3 is.

TBF I didn't just mean the game was easy but that there was not alot to do in it. It kinda held your had through the entire game. Go here then there etc. Also the lvls were pretty small in compared to previous games. I think Toy Story is the biggest lvl and Big Hero 6 was clearly a tack on. I never played the DLC wasn't worth the cost. My Sister hates 3 killed the franchise for her, that I got her into.

24 minutes ago, VonVolx said:

TBF I didn't just mean the game was easy but that there was not alot to do in it. It kinda held your had through the entire game. Go here then there etc. Also the lvls were pretty small in compared to previous games. I think Toy Story is the biggest lvl and Big Hero 6 was clearly a tack on. I never played the DLC wasn't worth the cost. My Sister hates 3 killed the franchise for her, that I got her into.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Worlds are bigger than they have ever been, especially compared to 2. If the 14 new super boss fights were not worth the price to you, even on sale, then you clearly aren't playing the games for the gameplay. Can't blame you for not spending $30 on some cutscenes.

Ok, I see I shouldn't have even engaged. Fine, the DLC and updates made the easy base game hard. Can we get back to mod talk and stop the off topic debate? That can be had on the proper site.

On a modding note, Nexus is taking off already. No adult mods, but still.. We have new textures, model swaps and even a menu to play as different characters. Havent had a chance to test that last one, but theoretically we can play as whatever character gets a nude mod instead of just seeing them at random times during the game. Seems like a win there.

1 hour ago, JuliusXIII said:

Unfortunately I don't think our friend here is planning on giving out his mod for free.

I wouldn't worry about it. If nude mods are possible, they will be out there for free. That guy is just trying to capitalize and make a quick buck before we're flooded in options.

2 hours ago, Amytheone said:

I wouldn't worry about it. If nude mods are possible, they will be out there for free. That guy is just trying to capitalize and make a quick buck before we're flooded in options.

If we lived close together, I'd happily trade you the mod for the sandwich materials that I'd just be buying with any cash earnings. ?

As people say, I'm sure free alternatives will show up. If your life is stable enough to spend your precious time modding games for free, have at it! I'm not so lucky.

Yo you seem to have taken personal offence to what I said. That was never intended. Your business strategy is smart and I'm sure you can make some good cash money as a (nude) modder.

My comment was just meant as "Don't worry, there will be free alternatives out there".

I respect the hustle.

32 minutes ago, Amytheone said:

Yo you seem to have taken personal offence to what I said. That was never intended. Your business strategy is smart and I'm sure you can make some good cash money as a (nude) modder.

My comment was just meant as "Don't worry, there will be free alternatives out there".

I respect the hustle.

No hate towards you my man, just poking fun at the idea that I'm only capitalizing in the early days. This or any game could already have tons of free mods and I'd still throw out a paid option or two because I believe what I am capable of is valuable regardless.

Truthfully, I had no idea KH3 ran in Unreal Engine 4 until this thread. I'm very experienced with modding UE4 so it all works out ?

Personally, I have no problem paying for professional work. One thing I noticed about people who do it for free vs people who charge is usually you get better quality work.

Tis a sad world we live in where people expect everything to not only be free, but for the product to be top notch quality.

If someone wants to spend thier day making a nude mod for free good for them and if someone with experience wants to charge money then good for them too. I used to repair laptops. When I was very young, I quickly learned just how cheap people are who expect professional work for little to nothing.

5 hours ago, vaze234 said:

Personally, I have no problem paying for professional work. One thing I noticed about people who do it for free vs people who charge is usually you get better quality work.

Tis a sad world we live in where people expect everything to not only be free, but for the product to be top notch quality.

If someone wants to spend thier day making a nude mod for free good for them and if someone with experience wants to charge money then good for them too. I used to repair laptops. When I was very young, I quickly learned just how cheap people are who expect professional work for little to nothing.

Better support too. If I do paid work for someone, and they're not completely satisfied with the result, I keep working on it. Where's the incentive to do that if I release everything for free? I'd only see the need to make it good enough for myself.

There's nothing wrong with charging for your product if it is high quality, reasonably priced, and you are the only seller. I laugh at all of the people creating the same low-quality mods for Resident Evil games now a days. I'll wait to see how those things turn out before I judge your mod.

55 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

No update on nude mods yet, but I did come across a Discord server all about modding the KH games. Its where most of the Nexus stuff comes from first.

https://discord.openkh.dev/

A few people have expressed interest in some R18 modding, but nothing has actually been done so far. It would be worthwhile to keep an eye on the server.

That discord has rules against nsfw content and most people there are against the creation of nude mods. That discord is a good resource for learning how to create mods for the KH series, but it's not a place where you want to find/talk about nude mods.

1 hour ago, Axl21 said:

That discord has rules against nsfw content and most people there are against the creation of nude mods. That discord is a good resource for learning how to create mods for the KH series, but it's not a place where you want to find/talk about nude mods.

I'm aware, but a few modders there have mentioned interest in the stuff. It won't be posted on the server, but that doesn't mean they won't make it and post it elsewhere. I was only saying to keep an eye on it for the future.

A nude mod for Aqua would be great. As for Kairi, since she is underage I don't think a nude mod would turn out to great. Could someone atleast make her a pair of panties to wear under her skirt like she did in KH2? right now, she just wears black shorts underneath.

5 hours ago, lking518 said:

A nude mod for Aqua would be great. As for Kairi, since she is underage I don't think a nude mod would turn out to great. Could someone atleast make her a pair of panties to wear under her skirt like she did in KH2? right now, she just wears black shorts underneath.

Yes I think it will be great if someone can create Kairi version with white panties... or swap the character model with the one from KH II. Honestly I prefer her KHII version since she looks more mature.

35 minutes ago, kunobanget said:

Yes I think it will be great if someone can create Kairi version with white panties... or swap the character model with the one from KH II. Honestly I prefer her KHII version since she looks more mature.

I agree with this. I also remembered Larxene is another character I would like to see a nude mod for. Since she is over 18 

11 hours ago, lking518 said:

yes please. if anything just give all the girls and disney princesses the underwear that they were wearing in the past games that were blotted out with darkness in the future releases