Kingdom Hearts 3

12 hours ago, wookhiemanjoe said:

yes please. if anything just give all the girls and disney princesses the underwear that they were wearing in the past games that were blotted out with darkness in the future releases 

I support this endeavor. I wish I knew how to mod KH. I would definitely start on this.

1 hour ago, Irastris said:

My work on KH3 begins today. Expect a nude mod for Aqua, and I'll be looking into restoring the panties on whatever characters I can.

That sounds awesome. I don't know if this would help, but here's some animations by Rochestedorm, you could probably use as a reference:

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/mealysnoopyadouri

https://www.gifdeliverynetwork.com/sillyspanishdaddylonglegs

2 hours ago, Irastris said:

I'm sure it's doable but I'll need a copy of 0.2 first, at the moment I only own and can produce for KH3.

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if it worked with 0.2 with minimal tweaking. That said, I know nothing about UE4 modding, I'm more going off how fast mods come out for RE Engine games, but considering 0.2 was the tech demo for 3 I'd imagine it wouldn't be too hard. Though, 0.2 had a dress up system that never carried over to 3, so it might not be that easy.

2 hours ago, SonicMan1234 said:

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if it worked with 0.2 with minimal tweaking. That said, I know nothing about UE4 modding, I'm more going off how fast mods come out for RE Engine games, but considering 0.2 was the tech demo for 3 I'd imagine it wouldn't be too hard. Though, 0.2 had a dress up system that never carried over to 3, so it might not be that easy.

The only major holdup is me actually playing the games until any of the characters I edit appear for testing purposes.

14 minutes ago, Irastris said:

The only major holdup is me actually playing the games until any of the characters I edit appear for testing purposes.

Just use the Mods that are available for spawning them ?

https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomhearts3/mods/138

This can spawn all characters in the game anywhere. And can be accessed as early as Twilight Town early in the game.

EDIT: Also allows spawning Dark Aqua/Normal Aqua, Kairi and so on

I managed to up size Aquas boobs and give her a bit thiccer thighs cause damm that girl is a stick. I imported into the custom UE4 build for KH3 too but unfortunately i must have missed something or packaged it wrong as it crashed on loading Aqua. 

So i have a mod ready to go when a proper tutorial comes out that squishes my issues.

On 3/27/2021 at 10:30 AM, wormwon2 said:

Kairi and other youngest girls was 14 at KH1... so they are like 17 or 18  after 3 or 4 years from KH1? Pretty legal?

KH1 came out in 2002, Kairi's like 35 now, fuck the KH3 timeline I'm still salty over how long this game came out.

2 hours ago, makke007 said:

I managed to up size Aquas boobs and give her a bit thiccer thighs cause damm that girl is a stick. I imported into the custom UE4 build for KH3 too but unfortunately i must have missed something or packaged it wrong as it crashed on loading Aqua. 

So i have a mod ready to go when a proper tutorial comes out that squishes my issues.

Spoiler picture please?

29 minutes ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

Spoiler picture please?

Spoiler

VSJCtEwO

Made 4 different Versions overall

Shes basically done just crashes at the moment sadly due to me not having proper packaging and the community isn't super open just yet about tutorials and such.