On 5/11/2024 at 11:17 PM, TrollAutokill said:

The requirements are personality traits based. Mostly low honesty, low open-mindedness and low submissivity. High extraversion also helps a bit. TryĀ Uthgerd for example. Another way is to have NPC in love with the DB, that is relationship rank 4. This can easily be obtained with the love charm spell.

There are spells named "Lover persona", "Boost persona" in DoM AddItemMenu. Is it possible to change the personality traits to slaver appropriate using any of them?

On 5/10/2024 at 7:23 PM, TrollAutokill said:

Version 5.4.1 is out.

Ā 

• Added the story of Camilla. You need to install DOMStories.esp. It contains two modified quests for Camilla Valerius. Now you can expose Sven and Faendal and keep Camilla for yourself. You can also ask Lucan for his sister as a reward for the golden claw. This is still WIP, but feedback is welcome. Next on my list is the story of Saadia.

• Added not in DOMActorExcludedFaction to "Let's have a serious chat dialogue".

Ā 

New in version 5.4.0:

• Added flat menu (using message boxes) as an alternative to the wheel menu (for those who have trouble with UIExtensions). Beware though, as the flat menu is not aware of the slave status and actors are chosen by index instead of names (names will be in the box text, not the buttons). To use flat menu deselect "use wheel menu" option in "wheel menu" MCM tab.

• Added abduction spell (same as abduction hotkey).

• Added protection against enslaving or recruiting followers. If you want to enslave/recruit you first need to release them from your followers!

• Added MCM option to (not) consider armor area 52 as shameful.

Ā 

A quest with stories of enslavement is a great idea!Ā 

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, ć‚µćƒžć‚Ø惫 said:

Ā 

You could try to edit the botox mod to your liking with CK, I do it because the original results were not good enough for me and now I am quite satisfied. There are also npc replacer mods from the author inago777 on the nexus, I think he does a great job. If you have a 9damao or Tullius Channel account you can pay a visit and check out the wide variety of Asian mods, from my point of view they are very remarkable, partly because I'm already a little bored of the Western style but without leaving the game so ruined with an overused anime-shonenĀ style.Ā Then don't blame me if you don't want to enslave truly kawaii people haha

i'm going to look at inago777Ā Ā 

Ā 

9 hours ago, nalios said:

I am using 4 mods with this purpose - Enemy Variations, Everybody Different (or SynthEBD), Lazy Tools and PSUniversalBodyChanger.

The first give u a huge amount of various well-made female and male enemies. With EBD as well u can modify face and hair of any npc inside the game, with LT it is possible to modify their bodies, and so on. And u can also use PSUniversalBodyChanger (very old but genius mod) to modify their meshes and skin with your personal settings). Besides, if u want with the help of EBD u can make a pre-installed patch for modifying all game npc as u wish.

i already use obody evw i used to have it and i have taken it down again and i can't handle CKĀ Ā english is not my mother tongue and most of the tutorials are no longer up to dateĀ 

Edited by randy1990
15 hours ago, whooptyscoop said:

Do i also install the DOM patch in HSHĀ 

Yes, but it will be partly overwritten by the last step when you install the HSH patch from DOM. Both are needed for the HSH to be DOM aware.

On 5/13/2024 at 8:57 AM, Tempest_Art said:

There are spells named "Lover persona", "Boost persona" in DoM AddItemMenu. Is it possible to change the personality traits to slaver appropriate using any of them?

Lower personna is what you need.

On 5/13/2024 at 7:12 AM, sidfu1 said:

if anyone else ises and you get a slave can you take andĀ  tel me if you try to buy a unique at the auction if theyĀ  get resold then bug and get stuck trying to stay in the cage. i hvr no idea if itaĀ  dom or aygas bug.

none uiniques are fine as they get put into pahe when bought instead of DOM. but dom slaves get put into dom and they dont get the package update probaly due to being double sold.

AYGAS was not made with uniques in mind, I am afraid. You will run into package conflicts.

Posted (edited)
On 5/13/2024 at 3:01 AM, Clea Strange said:

Ā 

With the new Camilla quest and that she is now easy to enslave. Does that mean that it is much easier for the player to change her how the player wants her to be.

Do you mean personality wise? That could be possible to affect her personality depending on your dialogue choices with her, like reinforcement pep talk. For example she could have a bonus in boldness if you tell her to show you the way to the barrow. Is that what you meant? That's actually what I am doing for the letters quest ending: different dialogues to boost one of her personality facet.

Edited by TrollAutokill
On 5/12/2024 at 11:48 PM, Greeneyedwolf said:

Hi, any idea why when im praising slave for crying i get message saying "unknown reason 127" and "praising for unknown reason", Im playing on version 5.3.7 right now but this message is there since some updates, and im playing on NEW save not some old save with data from older versions

It means the reason was not found. Though the reason should be "crying", reason number 4. I will try to reproduce.

On 5/11/2024 at 10:20 PM, a_random_user said:

I tried the new quest, but I had some problem starting "A lovely letter"

Ā 

The only way I could start it was talking to Sven and using the sarcastic "Yes, two people spending time together ..." option. Sven's other option "he seems persistent" leads to dialogue where Sven talks about the letter, but doesn't give it and the quest doesn't start.

Ā 

Faendal also has 2 options that lead to him talking about a letter, but neither option works.

Ā 

Ā 

I tried all 4 combinations to start the quest: normal/sacarstic x Faendal/Sven and I always ended up with both letters in inventory. Are you sure you put the DOMStories.esp last in your load order?

11 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

AYGAS was not made with uniques in mind, I am afraid. You will run into package conflicts.

the acaly issue seems to be that for some reasonĀ  when you buy a unique they are then getting resold after.
none unique
buy---> when auction ends ---> added to PAHE and package update
unqiue
buy---> they get resold after you buy them---> when auction ends you get message adding to DOM---> package for aygas to stay in cage never gets removed.
how it suppose to be for unique
buy--->when auction ends ---> added to DOM as they would have alreadyĀ  been in it before

if i can find time toĀ  par down my mod list i can try to see if its cause of dom or not. this the first time since using DOM that ive sold enough slaves in AYGAS to get auctions in cities.

12 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

I tried all 4 combinations to start the quest: normal/sacarstic x Faendal/Sven and I always ended up with both letters in inventory. Are you sure you put the DOMStories.esp last in your load order?

I found the problem. The Choice Is Yours changes the quest by adding an accept/refuse dialogue after the vanilla lines. If DOMStories.esp overwrote this, the note wouldn't be given.

Ā 

I made an esl flagged patch:Ā DOMStory TCIY patch.esp, all four options work with the patch.

13 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

the acaly issue seems to be that for some reasonĀ  when you buy a unique they are then getting resold after.
none unique
buy---> when auction ends ---> added to PAHE and package update
unqiue
buy---> they get resold after you buy them---> when auction ends you get message adding to DOM---> package for aygas to stay in cage never gets removed.
how it suppose to be for unique
buy--->when auction ends ---> added to DOM as they would have alreadyĀ  been in it before

if i can find time toĀ  par down my mod list i can try to see if its cause of dom or not. this the first time since using DOM that ive sold enough slaves in AYGAS to get auctions in cities.

Thanks for looking into it. If you know your way around the code, it's all in the AYGAS scripts, but some have been updated and reside in the DOM directory.

11 hours ago, a_random_user said:

I found the problem. The Choice Is Yours changes the quest by adding an accept/refuse dialogue after the vanilla lines. If DOMStories.esp overwrote this, the note wouldn't be given.

Ā 

I made an esl flagged patch:Ā DOMStory TCIY patch.esp, all four options work with the patch.

I see, unfortunately, I can't deal with all the possible quest changers. Thanks for looking into it. I will put your patch on the mod page, once I made a separate mod page for DOM Stories, hopefully with next version.

hi troll, i saw someone a long time ago talking about improve in the tears textures, and now someone uploadedĀ thisĀ 

Ā maybe if you ask him, you can use that textures too, they look good in game. just giving thoughtsĀ 

15 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Thanks for looking into it. If you know your way around the code, it's all in the AYGAS scripts, but some have been updated and reside in the DOM directory.

right now im trying to look into why it double sells the slave that you buy if they wher in DOM. thi sis why it probaly breaks on them. basically you buy them then they shoudl be yours but then they get sold right after again andĀ  mod gets confused who owner is.
just have to wait till myĀ  new window ac unit gets here as ant play skyrimĀ  with this weather. not nice to see my vid card in my pc hitting 90c and fans turn intoĀ  hurricane blowers.

Guys is it even possible to use Bathing in Skyrim, Wet function redux, Keep it clean, Dirt and Blood and Wet at the same time?
I mean what the point they do the same thing. I can't clean dirt from one by waching from another

I may be misinterpreting the patch notes but after having retrieved the claw for Lucius I was unable to ask for camilla as payment. Beforehand I had befriended camilla through the other new quest.

Not sure if this is an issue for everyone, but the slap boobs animation sends to random locations (im assuming 0,0 because I'm being sent to the Giants camp), and the loving kiss animation has the flying camera thing. I assumed it was an issue with my save, but I'm testing on the Fort Greymoor save in the downloads and it has the same issues rn

Also, I cannot get the read json option to work for the life of me. I initially left the json folder in MO2's overwrite, but then I moved the whole directory into the Mod folder itself and that hasnt seemed to change much.

Another odd thing I've noticed is that it always says "Success, read JSON" or something like that, even if there is no JSON for the particular slave. Any tips cause Im at a loss here lol

Hi guys. I'm trying out the mod but for some reason sex animations won't play with slaves. Is it compatible with this?Ā Ā 

Ā  I installed this for dark desires club but I suspect it be the reason DoM slaves won't animate. That said when I uninstalled it's still broken so I thought I'd get confirmation here.Ā 

8 hours ago, whooptyscoop said:

Also, I cannot get the read json option to work for the life of me. I initially left the json folder in MO2's overwrite, but then I moved the whole directory into the Mod folder itself and that hasnt seemed to change much.

Another odd thing I've noticed is that it always says "Success, read JSON" or something like that, even if there is no JSON for the particular slave. Any tips cause Im at a loss here lol

first have the npc write the json then changeit then ingame youĀ  click read. this is the one for stats. for the other one it has to be did BEFORE you talk to them and ask about their stats

Ā 

5 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

first have the npc write the json then changeit then ingame youĀ  click read. this is the one for stats. for the other one it has to be did BEFORE you talk to them and ask about their stats

Ā 

Yeah im double checking rn, but Troll confirmed a while back that you could change the other things like kinks even after I talk to them about their stats. Regardless, even the personality values aren't changing whenever I use it which is pretty odd. I use the "Write JSON" option in MCM, edit the values as I need, I even close the game just to make sure. But when I boot it back up and use the "Read JSON" option, both from MCM and spell, neither seem to work at all. Might just be a really weird issue on my end, gonna keep trying to troubleshoot

10 minutes ago, whooptyscoop said:

Yeah im double checking rn, but Troll confirmed a while back that you could change the other things like kinks even after I talk to them about their stats. Regardless, even the personality values aren't changing whenever I use it which is pretty odd. I use the "Write JSON" option in MCM, edit the values as I need, I even close the game just to make sure. But when I boot it back up and use the "Read JSON" option, both from MCM and spell, neither seem to work at all. Might just be a really weird issue on my end, gonna keep trying to troubleshoot

there are 2 json files. one is for the stats. which is the read and write one your thinking. th other is the personality file. once you talk to them and check their stats this Cant be changed at all as its a saved value. log as you make thier pesonality file before you ask them their stats or enslave themĀ  you an change it.